/suicide epidemic/

Jace Powell
Jace Powell

Shit is fucking BAD brahs

Just found out my childhood friend committed suicide by walking into a train, this is the third suicide since graduating high school and I am only 27. For every dead suicide there are 10+ who are slowly dying via drugs/alcohol

How bad is it in YOUR area?

Attached: 1431207393764.jpg (466 KB, 2768x2928)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs[
youtube.com/watch?v=v3ZA-_kWGGc
youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI
youtube.com/watch?v=p2Irtlgae-k
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

yeah its a big problem in this sick society. I also know of several people from my senior high school year who have killed themselves and I'm even younger, only 23. I'm a doomer myself so will probably end up hanging by a rope too.

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

suiciders are cowards.. they don't think of others.. just themselves. Is this some millennial character weakness thing?

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Very bad I am 19 and there have been a few deaths and most people are drowning in drugs and these were good smart people

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

When you're depressed and set on killing yourself, living for another 50 years is an eternity. They just can't do it.

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Who cares about others? It's overcoming internal struggles that matters. Suicide merely postpones this process.

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

Life in Canada sucks.

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

I'm a worthless piece of shit that deserves eternity in hell.

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

tfw the suicide rate isn't high enough in your area

Attached: 1542671281224.png (463 KB, 1070x601)

Matthew King
Matthew King

they just need to tough it out. I am a gen-x'er and I had years of depression and just stoically let time wash it away. Millenials need to do the same.. take the pain.. don't be a coward.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

i planned on killing myself tonight but some dumbass decided to throw a party at my house so if I leave with my shotgun itll look suspicious

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

some people just aren't about playing the hand they have when reality sets in that everything is seriously about to flip upside down

they don't think it will be fun like we do, they think it will dreadful, so they don't wait for the trumpets to blare they just fucking get right to it

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

It's a huge cultural problem that nobody is talking about.

I became pretty blackpilled after Donald Trump was elected, turned into Zion Don, then failed to fulfill any campaign promises. It's really hard to find motivation nowadays with all the apathy have now.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

in highschool alone 1 girl blew her head off with her dads shotgun another girl purposely overdosed and a guy jumped off a building

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

i donno.. i don't have friends.

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

More dead trumptards; good riddance

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

uncle alcoholic became a bag of water his liver was fucked and he bloated up died in his sleep when i was 14 helped a parademic lift him off the bed

Connor Phillips
Connor Phillips

You'll just be fucking dead. And probably things won't get better once you're dead. People think that nothing happens once you're dead and you just become nothing and that sounds too good to be true. I think the worst case scenario happens is that you fucking die and it's just blackness but you're still conciouss and it stays like this forever and you go fucking nuts because you have nobody to talk to and nothing to do for eternity. This is confirmed by people with near death experiences who said there was just blackness but they were still self aware.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

just aside effect of European culture being eliminated to turn us all into identity-less debt slaves that live to consume

Attached: CanadaPrivatebankinstallation.jpg (982 KB, 1020x2096)

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

I hope you don’t, weirdly. You might be larping but something about your post resonated with me and reminded me of when I tried to an hero.

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Depression, anxiety, suicides, I wonder why all of these have been rising? I mean, we live in good healthy societies, right?

Attached: 1523746010465.jpg (108 KB, 998x974)

William Davis
William Davis

pour a 40oz on the curb for those lost

Attached: giphy.gif (112 KB, 500x333)

Jack Jenkins
Jack Jenkins

You on the otherhand can get straight in the fucking oven.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

Too bad. You're not going there.

Looks like you still care too much about some stupid circumstances. If you didn't, you wouldn't even want to kys yourself anymore, probably.

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

inb4 they're actually post-op trannies

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

I WANT OFF MR. SHEKELBERG'S WILD RIDE
EITHER STOP THE RIDE OR IM KILLING MYSELF AND I'M TAKING THE OPERATOR WITH ME

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

I don't care

William Evans
William Evans

Hello blackpilling larping kike

Ayden Hall
Ayden Hall

I only know one. It was a shame because he was a pretty cool guy. But normal life wasn't right for him. He was too energetic and headstrong. He needed to be a pioneer or something like that.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

I've been a locomotive engineer for 11 years and have killed 5 people so far, two of which were suicides. Your friend didn't feel anything just like me.

Jaxson Wood
Jaxson Wood

Damn, how old was he and how much did he drink?

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

The virgin suicide vs The Chad Rampage.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Jumping to conclusions.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

White suicide is stupid. We should rape and murder foreigners so they'll think we're a bunch of savages and no one will want to move here.

William Brooks
William Brooks

Sure I will stay concious forever even once my brain has rotten away lol

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

Happy Hannukkah!

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

if youre going to kys, might as well get a gun and go for gold in a mall. Fuck this society.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

The most recent suicide was like that for me

He was just totally fucked, but his soul was pure an innocent. I hung out with him many times, but he was not built for this world

I seen the suicide coming, this one time he came over to my house and said he needed help with his computer, but there was nothing I could do so I turned him away, but the computer shit was just nonsense, you could tell he just wanted to hang out. This blood is on my hands

Attached: 1381713188536.png (67 KB, 398x321)

Landon Smith
Landon Smith

Because you can't make a difference in a controlled environment. Every aspect of life is regulated to hell, even if you to become an "enterpreneur" or win a lottery you'd just be able to afford more shiny gadgets, and still be slaving away, reporting to shareholders, customers, regulators. And the most "fun" would be wasting wealth on women and drugs.
There is literally nothing to live for inside our morbid system. Even if you climb on top - you'll just get more tokens nothing would change.
Ask mongolian nomad in steppe - is he anxious, or depressed?

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Oh wait. Make it two. I knew another girl who jumped off a bridge because she had a fight with her boyfriend while she was out partying in the city.

Chase Price
Chase Price

If you are going to kill someone, don't kill the innocent.

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

That racist portrayal.

Was it really necessary for whites to make fun and bully blacks back then? They just came out slavery, they were segregated, poor, and had zero influence/power. No high crime rate, unemployment, or illegitimacy stats, and gib dependency was decades out.

Yet, despite all this, whites still felt the need to produce racist kid cartoons portraying black people as dumb, lazy, and ugly. Again, segregation is a thing at the time and would be for damn near 100 years after slavery, a white person could go years without ever seeing a single black face. But despite that whites still felt the need to put down and make fun of blacks in all of their media outlets. Its like whites had this sick fetish for destroying the spirit and self-esteem of black people.

For fuck sakes, in 1915 whites made birth of nation for the sole goal of dehumanizing blacks. Its fucking 1915...A white man could literally walk up to any black person and kill them and face zero penalties. Blacks hadn't done shit too whites at this point, but at every turn whites couldn't stop attacking them.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

It's not your fault.

Yeah I know, I guess I didn't make my post ironic enough.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

Very bad. Can't wait to kick the bucket myself, fuck living until I'm in my 50s.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

When the hand you get dealt from birth is so bad and competition is ridiculous because of immigration and automation combined, it’s not hard to want out

Better than a soulless and miserable life working some dead end job. Nothing interesting is achievable without genius or wealth from parents

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Please stream it for your /b/ros.

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

why would you even care if you gonna kill your self anyways

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

based

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

My dad worked for the railroad and apparently lots of his coworkers who retired and got divorced and shit killed themselves via train, it was also common going through the indian reservations

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

The result of being the most spoiled and lied to generation. You either off yourself because you understand the world too late or you do it when your so young and don't understand enough.

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv?

Attached: 1535986937478.jpg (204 KB, 729x434)

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

One of my good friends hung himself a few weeks ago. Still trying to make sense of it

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

This guy was doing reasonably okay then just suddenly spiralled out of control in a month or two. I was away for work for a few years so I didn't see him for a long time before it happened, but he did reach out to one of my other friends who didn't give him any support.
I do blame this guy somewhat, because he was too lazy and selfish to just hang out with him and talk to him, probably because he was too stoned.

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

My life sucks and then i die, maybe if you're a rich Chad you can get over the suicidal thoughts, but i can't. Only thing keeping me from ending it all is the FACT that death isn't the end, i mean, what would be the fucking point? i'll just come back and my situation will be even shittier because suicide = negative karma.

There really isn't any positive "spiritual" upside to this whole thing, existence was not only a mistake but it's also a prison. We're in some sort of jail it would seem. Course some prisoners get to rape beat up and generally just shit on others without any consequences (at least not immediatly), that's prison.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

Nothing interesting is achievable without genius or wealth from parents
Even that is not that interesting. Even elite politicians are lame enough to host shitty parties, dressed as satanic fags and kidnap underage kids - they are lame, old and pathetic even in their perversions.

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

Ok, virgin

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Ive seen it. Bitch showed the gun off. Glad she only did herself in.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

I said don't kill the innocent. Why take your revenge on some nobodies? Especially if they are white?

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

Niggers ARE dumb lazy and ugly, though.

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

theres a railway line near my house, I've laid on the tracks a few times at night, just to feel what it might be like, the cold steel rails underneath and the sound of the train coming, I always get off the rails just before it comes around the corner. I;m an incel doomer and hate everything.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Fun fact: More people in Canada die from suicide by firearm then by crime associated with the use of firearms.

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

everything is a prison
Foucault fan, eh?

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

I passed out on the tracks one night when I was drunk by mistake but woke up in time

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

Karma is for faggots. It doesn't exist.

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

And btw that's nonsense niggers have always been niggers and what kind of fucking liberal are you? 1915? America was already in the decline with all the wogs coming in and leftists running around. Fucking, America died in the Civil War.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

found the nigger

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

im in your position. i drive out in my car with my gun in this remote spot in the woods, and I sit there thinking and waiting. tonight was supposed to be the night though

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

That's pretty much the same in all western countries.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

Don't do it. You have a car and guns. That's pretty based.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

Most of my family is dead. My friends are either dead or too far gone for me to bother saving. The rest of my immediate family are all on the edge, and I have to suicide-proof the house for them every so often. I'm the clown of the house raising morale and no one knows how much I've lost.

Attached: paglia.jpg (23 KB, 395x298)

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

dey wuz gud bois goin collage church errday git dey life on track
Because as soon as you stop reminding everyone what shit they are all the time, pretend they're equals, and treat them like humans you get genocided.
t. South Africa

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

Build a Killdozer.

Attached: Killdozer8.jpg (68 KB, 900x477)

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

gen x are the ones who kill themselves in big numbers, you stupid fuck/

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

I heard his name before but nah, i figured that shit out on my own. It's an objective fact, you're trapped whether you like it or not.

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

F

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

How many people live in that house user? And how pathetic are they for you to have to do this?

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

Daily reminder that Heemeyer (PBUH) now rides eternal on the highway to Valhalla in the Mighty Killdozer. Blessed are those who had witnessed his glorious deed with their own eyes. What a privilege it is to behold righteous fury being unleashed and just retribution being metered out.

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

I dont know about scuicides, but people get depressed and fill themselves with drugs.
I suspect that i just am intolerant against weak people and for that dont have weak freinds.

But everyone is unhappy and take drugs to smothe the pain

Carter Scott
Carter Scott

people kill them selves because they don't have god this includes you.

btw it happens alot to athiests because they can't value them selves let alone god
they are empty without god you can see how people lost without god are just fakes in the wind.

But all that can change with God and all you need to do is accept christ and your lord and savior and accept you are a sinner

Can you do that?
we will see.

William Brooks
William Brooks

In the USA suicide rates have risen 33% since 1999.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

When I was a kid my gen X family friend was crying but I didn't understand why. I thought her friend had "silverside".

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

In junior high one of my friends hung himself. And honestly, that's probably going to be the way I die too.

Chase Kelly
Chase Kelly

I found my buddies body after he killed himself, he owed me weed money so I went over to his place and he wouldnt answer his door so I just went in and he had blown his brains out. It was pretty weird to see. Also got to see the aftermath of a classmate who got hit by a train.

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Attached: 15432756455.png (100 KB, 800x1106)

Evan Barnes
Evan Barnes

Attached: 209295b3260ae8fe2753a3b5944196cf.png (382 KB, 420x420)

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

It's a common lefty tactic everywhere to include suicides into the gun homicides figure.

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

Well, given that i'm pretty much convinced that The Supernatural is real and given that despite what people who haven't done 3 minutes of reasearch may tell you, Astrology isn't complete bullshit, yeah, i would say karma MAY be real, i don't really know.

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Suicides dwindled to a low in 99/2000 then they've been creeping up since.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

I had no parents as a kid in and out of foster homes and relatives houses until I was adopted at age 10 but it was a single women with mental issues who I don’t talk to anymore. The reason I was finally put up for adoption by my aunt and uncle was because my cousins kept getting me in trouble for fun hiding things in my room like jewelry and rings even after I stopped misbehaving. They knew what would happen if they kept getting me in trouble but didn’t stop so I was put in foster care again the day after Christmas and spent my 9th birthday in a foster home. I remember wanting to kill myself on my 9th birthday because my cousins had caused this and would never have any consequences and I was going to be without any family from now on. I have no family now, my friends all moved away after hs. I just work and sleep. I hate this time of year. I don’t feel the holiday spirit I just feel this deep sense of loss like a relatively better life was snatched away. I remember being 10 going over my friends house over Christmas break and seeing how nice his family was and feeling like a thrown away piece of garbage.

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

This. Fuck this faggotry.

Nolan Clark
Nolan Clark

Atheism is just repackaged nihilism with fedora.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

they don't have god this includes you

Wrong

I know that I was put into this world for a purpose and only myself and GOD can judge my actions

Nicholas Perez
Nicholas Perez

This is actually true, I read an article saying south Americans have a very low suicide rate due to being so religious. Jews as well.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Do you feel like maybe you shouldn't have been putting him in debt for drugs that would fuck up his mind

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Just put it in your backpack lmao

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Because it actually fulfills an important role of giving you values, moral structure and transcendent meaning. Le epic science men can only offer you facts about world.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Karma is a scam. Look at the world and look at nature. Do you think karma actually exists? It's not your fault we all exist in a fallen realm. You don't have to earn or ask for salvation, humanity is OWED salvation.

Attached: demiurge.png (134 KB, 666x868)

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

That's god watching over you user. Don't do it

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

Two females are all that remain, and myself. The one has gotten herself into so much trouble, both real and imagined, that she can't bear the legal consequences. The other can't bear the social consequences. I really don't like either of them, but I'll do what I have to.

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

I've thought about doing it just about every day. Life was good too. I married a white qt that I had been with for years. She wasn't the smartest and I had to take care of her a lot, but we loved each other. I sacrificed and did a lot for her too, even letting her move one state over to follow her college dream, and I tried to visit her when I had the chance. I guess I let the stress of work and providing for her get to me because I started treating her coldly. I was giving her 2 grand a month even at the highest. Now almost three years into the marriage she said she wanted to get divorced because she doesn't love me anymore and because I cause her so much stress. Her family doesn't support her decision and neither does mine but I dont know what to do. Every day I hope for death but I still struggle with life even though I've sacrificed so much for her. I don't even know how to stop loving her.

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

Fuck of, kike, you have a surprise coming

Mason Ross
Mason Ross

I was buying weed from him which he never got me so I was getting my money back. The guy took my money and then killed himself. I wasnt selling to him.

Logan Garcia
Logan Garcia

This.

I mean if you base your whole life on how much shit you have, and you fail to amass said shit, don't be surprised if you feel like a loser and want to die.

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

Was the train like moving or some shit because i'm pretty sure people walk into trains and live all the time.

Attached: passenger-rides-outside.jpg (36 KB, 655x430)

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

Nothing interesting or great is achievable without genius or wealth from parents

FIFY

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

"gun deaths" is the generalization to watch for.

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

You mean the spics, cause wogs and dagos down here in the Southern Cone don't really believe in anything. Spics though? religious as fuck, must be cause they're so dumb. Jews don't kill themselves cause the degenerate modern world suits their parasitical kike nature.

Isaiah Johnson
Isaiah Johnson

The chad columbine

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

this desu senpai
just working up the courage to stop weed or kill myself
I think suicide threads are made to convince doomers to JUST DO IT and kill themselves. (((Some agency's))) tactic to keep the currently growing doomers in check by having them off themselves. Next they'll try to pipeline zoomers into doomers. Best thing doomers can do is not do it and kill the globalists that caused his misery.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

i grew up in a rich college town. everyone had everything handed to them. what is there left to do when youve already traveled the world by 10 years old? drugs and lots of it. at least 20 people in my graduating class ended up spending time in rehab. you lose motivation because you already have everything. things like flatscreen tvs latest game consol smartphones computers they arent luxury goods anymore they are thought of as everyday necessities no different than say underwear or socks. all the while you arent actually doing or learning anything because your on drugs and there is no actual reason to since you have everything anyway. the problem becomes so widespread that the school administration forges attendance records so that people can pass. even your school grades are handed to you. one day you come to the realization that your going to have to get all these things yourself and you wont be able to. its too late youve already turned your brain into mashed potatoes by doing drugs and not doing classwork

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

LMFAO, he thinks he's owed anything and he's laughing at me for allowing for the possibility of karma MAYBE being real.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

holy fuck man that made me shed a tear.
you are not worthless, bro. everyone has value and no one deserves that shit

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

LOL, he can just do it tomorrow. Some God.

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

Nigger. 1) if they killed themselves they cared more for themselves than you. 2) post the in store sticker (not sale, not loss leader) prices.

My childhood friend offed himself with a handgun to the head in his familys home as his parents were watching tv. He was 23 at the time and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. While i felt really bad iver the situation, my father correctly pointed out that the guy was certifiably nuts and he can deal with the consequences with his soul. Not anybodys problem.

Levi Gomez
Levi Gomez

That's sad. Dumb women have no place in college. Should have knocked her up and had her be a house wife.
Shame about all that money you gave her, too....

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Digits and you Join your childhood friend

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

I only now one guy who died from high school and he died because of a car accident during a blizzard a few years ago.

Actually of my friends I'm probably the biggest loser since I don't have a girlfriend and it took me until I was 25 years old to get a really good job. most of my friends are having kids and got a good job straight out of college...I'm only about years behind in that, but I'm way behind in having a GF I don't know if I will ever find one....I should probably commit suicide, I'm an evolutionary dead end anyways.

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Oh I see. Sounds like he was an idiot then

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

Yep, known at least 6 people who have killed themselves. One was a 12 yr old girl this year.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

Sure but you could ask for salvation being sooner rather than later.

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Astrology
what are you. A middle aged woman?
Okay, believe in your shitskin mysticism. Makes more sense now. Women.
I'd just tell them to jump of a bridge. But they are your relatives.

Easton Nguyen
Easton Nguyen

He killed himself over a girl so I wouldnt call him bright. Really fucked his family up. It's been like 10 years since it happened and his mom is still all screwed up.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

Nothing bad my lil cuck.

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Boo fucking whoo
Quit being a melodramatic child.
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E[Open]

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographic, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs[

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

youtube.com/watch?v=v3ZA-_kWGGc

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

I think her being in college and around a bunch of liberal people ruined her. The crazy thing is that she wanted kids when we first got together and I didn't. I ended up changing how I felt about children around election time and now she doesn't want children anymore. But people say that it's better that I didn't have children with her.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Like dude, this is only "sad" cause you're a white boy. That's fucking every niglet in Africa. Like, dude, everything everywhere is fucked up you're not special. Fuck it, you're special-er than me at least cause you're White and prolly have better genes than me.

Like, all this sobbing bullshit.. pfft, when it all comes down to genes and everything and everyone is fucking ugly (at least inside). Fucking toughen the fuck up, i guess. We're in Hell, i figure i might as well become a demon.

implying i was born an angel and not a filthy sandnigger

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

I would suggest that perhaps you woke up too soon

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

How dare he, what about MY feelings!?! >So selfish.
Maybe you should do more to help them?

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

I myself have attempted suicide back when I was sixteen. Spent a bit of time in the mental hospital and missed a bunch of school.
Even then when I was still bluepilled as fuck I could see there was no future for young men like me. Everything was degrading before my eyes. I had no place and couldn't fit in anywhere. I continued to struggle and self harm sometimes to try to cope. People never cared about anyone else's well being, only concerned about how any social transaction would benefit them. This is now aggravated within my generation of social media and online personas.
I'll never try to kill myself again because I found God, luckily.

The irony I think is that getting redpilled made me see how shit is even worse than I even thought it was back when I tried to kill myself. But the redpill gave me more understanding to help deal with it. That along with a bit of Stoicism.
Shit is fucked, bros. Nobody's gonna do shit to fix it so we have to be the ones to put shit right

Attached: IMG-1867.png (17 KB, 882x758)

David Garcia
David Garcia

Changing the meme flag doesn't change that ID kike.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

Calhoun mice experiment but on humans as is

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Razor sharp feels thread really getting me in the mood for saturday night

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

Dude, you have no fucking idea. I laugh at retards like you who think shit like sacred geometry and shit like that it's just all bullshit. The fucking Luciferian bankers that run the world don't seem to think it's all bullshit, i don't fucking know, go ask them.

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

one of my best friends killed himself 3 years ago

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

Fell for the marriage meme... don't.

James Turner
James Turner

attempted suicide

You're not alive if you meant it.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

Ask mongolian nomad in steppe - is he anxious, or depressed?
He's probably banging hot mongolian bitches while training his fucking pet hawk to wingman for him

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

Iktf, I thought my friend was talking about committing "shoe size" and I laughed in his face.

RIP Alan

Attached: WojakDrinking.jpg (49 KB, 645x773)

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

and tomorrow something else coincidentally prevents him, not forever, just long enough to give him a chance to think it through. You could call it God, or his innate sense of not wanting to die making him look for an excuse, if he really was convinced he'd do it during the party without giving a shit.
Either go for it fully, or do not do it at all. Death would leave your friends and family with an empty spot, have they all abandoned you already so that your death won't cause them harm? Or did you just leave them hanging, hoping that you'd be there?
Suicide unless done properly is always less useful than continuing to live and carry the burden and suffer the pain. Life tends to get better when you're in a rough spot.

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

Oh how many people are so weak there. U are fucking pathetic.

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

This is faggot shit, if you have Chad genes and you're suicidal i would fucking kill you myself, you piece of shit. Give me a break. Cry me a fucking river.

Parker Myers
Parker Myers

I understand this feeling. it's pretty much the only reason I keep on going. I just hope that I can make some kind of impact for the better.

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

It is.
Yes but you say that because you have given up in your self
God knows that.
He love you because your his child its way you live its why your asking a chrsitain brother today.

You're soul need God.
Because the hell you see , the people dying is a sign that you are not saved.

Correct.

You see that is why I don't fear muslims because they are lost souls they care only to kill conquer and subugate and they tell lies whilist they do it and they think they will be saved.
But the only one telling them that is the devil

I know this because unlike "holy" chirstains I wasn't always one and i did some very bad things exactly the same way

and just like them I did it because i was empty.

Its up to you to choose god noone can force you or convert you this is the good news

choose this life, the chirstain life, live though the danger and if you make it out you will be saved forever.

Amen.

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

There is a lot of suffering in this world but, as long as you have your health, there is still hope for a better tomorrow, and you just need to keep moving forward. You cannot let life defeat you. You need to stay positive and grind it out as best as you can, and as you overcome dificulties, you will become stronger.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Fuck God.

William Thomas
William Thomas

you are a faggot

Attached: facesofbritain.jpg (48 KB, 590x350)

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Yeah. I would say it was a mistake to let her go to college and get infected with the mindvirus. I won't be letting my gf go there, she wants kids and is pretty malleable. I'd rather let a gf live and eat at my place for free than send her to college which would cost more and turn her against me. Most woman are happy enough doing regular jobs anyway. They don't need professional careers either, they are only LARPing as workers for a few years until they get pregnant and start looking after kids

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

HEY ZUKA! YOU HAVE PROBLEM?

James Bennett
James Bennett

holy fuck this describes my life so far perfectly. 22 upper middle class white male here

John Jackson
John Jackson

Never will again. But don't think I could ever love again so it's not like the chance will come up anymore.

Angel Kelly
Angel Kelly

Unfortunately there are still too many alive.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Suicide is a sin. If you want to throw your life away then die as a martyr.

Justin King
Justin King

Now that's what I call edgy

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Just this one dude, hanged himself with his pants down in a local cricket ground toilets.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

"u are gay" flag
Ur country's name is funny

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

Oops

Josiah Gomez
Josiah Gomez

Walking into a train can kill you? He slip going up the stairs?

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

Living in hopes of making a difference is what I hold on to. As corny as it sounds, I think it's the one thing that young men of my generation should all aspire towards. Shits fucked

William Martin
William Martin

That's fucking nonsense, nothing gets "better". Shit gets slightly less shitty, that's about it. That is, of course, if you put in a fuckload of effort and you get lucky.

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

projecting hate on others either to harm them or wanting them to harm you back
you've got issues frend, consider suicide if you're not white, else get off drugs and alcohol, and regain your sense of life, because something is lacking and you probably know what it is even if you don't want to admit it.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

I MAKE YOU MY BITCH, YES? I BREAK YOU.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

I know of 5, am 26

know of countless people on SSRIs, society these days has little in the form of fulfilment

John Price
John Price

Go to the gym four days a week, it's a guaranteed solution for suicidal thoughts.

Bonus: you'll get laid.

Attached: zyzzerrbody.jpg (84 KB, 720x540)

David Powell
David Powell

I was Home schooled so I have no childhood friends

Attached: E07078F4-7A19-4D4B-AB3C-ABACA8652643.gif (1012 KB, 740x900)

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

YOUR DAD HE LICKS DOGS ASSHOLE. YOUR MOTHER? SHE'S PROSTITUTE IN RED SQUARE, CHEAP.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Dead people become democrats.

William Wood
William Wood

Go ahead

John Williams
John Williams

I learned that way too late. By the time I was able to get a job that put me closer to her to try to get her to move back with me she dropped that bombshell. But she's getting mental health help now since she realizes she has a problem (she is suicidal too but doesn't hide it like I do) and would be willing to get couple's counseling afterwards. I don't have high hope's though but I'm praying for the best.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Attached: -81738062-risitas.jpg (34 KB, 1024x576)

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

death by train is more effective than shotgun to the head. its more effective than cyanide (since it has an antidote) the only thing a train can be compared to in terms of guaranteed lethality is maybe ingesting a few grams of the explosive powder in airbags

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

Digits confirm the paradox of success and morality

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

HAHA, you only give a shit about whether or not i'm White then you go on about something "lacking" within me alluding to some sort of "spiritual" horseshit. I'll fucking kill your entire whore family, cunt.

Jayden Price
Jayden Price

I remember when I did it, it hurt at first but now I'm in peace.

Attached: house.jpg (169 KB, 1280x800)

Liam Sanchez
Liam Sanchez

Dude you know I'm almost there too desu. Had my head in a belt tied to a bedpost couple weeks ago but couldn't do it.

Jonathan Robinson
Jonathan Robinson

HEY IVAN! BRING BAT! WE GOT.. HOW DO YOU SAY? HOMO HERE.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

My aunt killed herself

Julian Phillips
Julian Phillips

Yikes. Good luck but I would be looking at moving on. She has made her feelings pretty clear, m I wouldn't be able to forgive that

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

know of countless people on SSRIs, society these days has little in the form of fulfilment
I don't understand how so many people manage to live normal lives. Like how the fuck do they even get out of bed in the morning? It's all getting worse right in front of our eyes and nobody gives a shit.

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

Uruguay BEST POSTER!

Attached: glueby.jpg (23 KB, 600x338)

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

In my highschool of like 200, at least 3 I can think of are dead from either an hero or drugs. I'm sure there are more that I don't know about.

Shit, I just thought of another, that is 4/200. We are a little older though, like 30.

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

Attached: 1gjkwy.jpg (25 KB, 591x336)

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

fuck off mudskin loser

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

im sorry that you relate to this. its not your fault its bad parenting or simply a complete lack of parenting

Aiden Jones
Aiden Jones

im fit and still want to kms.
its not about getting laid, its about lack of meaning, no purpose, no reason to continue. hatred of the world, money, sex, women, pride, assholes, everything in this world sucks. even now im drunk just to get through my night and deal with these idiots.

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

im sorry about that, user. My area is fine, as i live in a big, prospering city. There was a girl who was towards the top of our class in highschool who hung herself junior year but that's the only one from my generation. Half of my mom's highschool classmates are either opiate addicts or dead though

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

If you have an interesting job with people you like, as well as a medium term and long term goal to work towards, it's pretty enjoyable.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

a few from my school did, they didn't have great genes, i felt sorry for them

the west basically lives in a fascist dictatorship now, so when people are constantly told they are free when they are not, that life is awesome when it often isn't, that the leaders care about them when they don't, that people are good when most of them are not, they are bound to get very confused and just think well fuck it, i don't blame them, i don't believe that god, if there is one, sends people to hell for offing themselves, if anything i think it takes a bit of courage

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

Friends are kind of weird anyway if you think about it. In a tribal society you don't have friends. You have relations of varying closeness.

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

Are you fit or just strong?

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

im drunk

Found the problem.

Attached: era.jpg (46 KB, 1366x768)

Jayden Allen
Jayden Allen

I can't comprehend how or why a 12 year old would off themselves. Being 11-12 was the happiest time of my life. Old enough to appreciate and fully enjoy a lot of things, but not so old that puberty and adult life has fucked up and drained your mind/soul yet.

John Richardson
John Richardson

3 suicide in 9 years

Not enough of an epidemic, it seems.

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

Woe is fucking me. Nobody gives a shit kid, even the ones that pretend they do. It's all bad, anyone with a brain sees it that's why so many greats kill themselves either intentionally or with drugs trying to take the pain away.

Gabriel Brown
Gabriel Brown

based man
what's your opinion on marriage, homosexuality, abortion, the death penalty, and how races should be viewed through Christianity?

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

Strongest are survivors.

James Kelly
James Kelly

Attached: A86E48D1-DC94-462E-BCB9-78B89A7ED5CC.jpg (111 KB, 564x701)

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

I know. And everyone is telling me to too. I've even got the papers to file for divorce sitting in my car. But at the same time, I just want to see her smile again and be that happy, qt goofball she used to be and have fun doing stupid stuff together again. We've been together since 2011 and if I can't save this, I will never want to be with another person again. Just because I could never trust another woman since we loved each other so much and this is how it turned out.

Xavier Perry
Xavier Perry

LMFAO but i'm depressed though, don't you want to attend to my fee fees?

Colton Young
Colton Young

well i lift but im really skinny.
im not social, so i have girls ask me out but i cant keep them because i suck socially, and im not funny and i want to die so i will
i eill shoe you here
im not that fit but i still lift. i wish i couldve gotten big but i have hyperthyrdoisim so i cant gain weight easy

Attached: 20181206-172438.jpg (441 KB, 1616x1212)

Elijah Ramirez
Elijah Ramirez

Don't try to sell that shit like surviving is fucking great, comrade. All surviving means is more pain.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

It's up to you then I guess if you want to maybe make things work, and deal with it, or enter the big scary world alone again. How old are you?

Grayson Cooper
Grayson Cooper

DA, ONLY STRONG SURVIVE RUSSIAN WINTER AND MONGOL INVASION. DRINK VODKA TO TAKE PAIN AWAY.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Theres many other nde where it's such a good experience they want to go back. Not something I would base my belief of the afterlife on though.

I dont know how you feel about it but once I actually started believing in god it was like a switch flipped, I wasnt depressed anymore or concerned about life to the point of suicide, if your near the end of your rope, what could it hurt praying to jesus and asking hjm to save you? It worked for me.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

I hear that a lot about millenials - they got handed everything on a plate, coddled and lied that they are all exceptional, here is your participation trophy - you are a winner
then they get their ass handed to them in adult life but they dont know how to swim, its not even drugs, it's complete ineptness and stark contrast of expectations and harsh reality, especially when your degree gave you nothing but a hefty debt and you are doomed in this economy fucked by globalists

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

this is the third suicide since graduating high school
Nigga, I had like 7 before I even graduated, and my school only had 400 total students. Theres probably another 8+ now, I was almost one of them but I fucked up and had to spend some time in a mental hospital. The fear of going back there is the main thing keeping me from trying again. About 40 kids I went to school with have died of heroin/fent OD by now, and I know theres going to be plenty more.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

You might say he is living the way of life that's in his blood, without regret or remorse. Even if the bitches are not so hot, even if his hawk is stupid like a pigeon. He still expresses his vitality, his way of life.
What way of life is native to white race, then?

Jack Butler
Jack Butler

How silly you are. Go to bed

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

You probably live in Ohio though

Ayden Hughes
Ayden Hughes

I've had one childhood friend off himself. The rest are almost all drug addicts.
t. 29 y/o

Jace Reyes
Jace Reyes

Or more glory, you never know.

Aaron Diaz
Aaron Diaz

Fucking based

Attached: 1544192306066.gif (447 KB, 300x169)

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

This guy gets it, redpilled on life.

Attached: 1544218882566.jpg (38 KB, 702x447)

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

The only thing I can say about this is that you'll need to find a better way to die than suicide. Not that it's easy or that it's the cowards way out (it's quite hard actually, less so if you're truly a mentally ill lemming)

It's real easy to become depressed by society or your circumstances, you can strive to fix at least your current predicament (with no guarantee of success btw).

Most people have two options, learn to scrape by with NEETdom, apart from society surrounded by their hobbies, or wage cuck just enough to pay the bills and live modestly.

True success (the American dream, etc) has become a thing of the past, less jobs are going to fewer people (especially jobs that play above average salary) you can also thank immigration for low wages and desperate circumstances of some people unable to get an entry level job.

The elite and governments of the world have set themselves at importing and replacing the first world's population, so technically killing yourself won't change anything.

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

Yeah you should do cardio and endurance stuff, just lifting without improving cardio isn't a solution. The best I felt was when I was all round fit. Weights are fun but it's a lie to tell yourself you're fit if it's all you do. Don't worry about it making you skinny, it won't

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Eat more food faggot. And lay off the fucking booze.

Attached: RipptoeGOMAD.jpg (156 KB, 720x960)

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

I don't drink and don't do drugs. Russian state is just as disfunctional as western (with extra corruption on top). But we were dealing with nihilism like yours for hundreds of years (since assasination of Alexander II) and you can learn a thing or two, about not giving in to it.

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

Hey faggot don't off yourself. Don't take the easy way out. I believe in you, I'm not sure what it's like as a straight dude going out there dealing with the insanity of women but you're strong. You're a man - act like one.

Sending love your way my dude.

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

Don't listen to this burger, they have a really distorted view on what makes you fit healthy and happy.

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

killed 5 people
were they niggers at least?

Josiah Morales
Josiah Morales

They just need to tough it out
The thing is they only see their lives getting worse and worse

James Brooks
James Brooks

a lot of people living normal lives will be depressed, society is fucked but it always has been, people idealise the past but they had it much worse than we do now, making something is what a lot of people do for fulfilment

Attached: Poteau-à-tête-animale-tombe-viking-dOseberg-4838835094-2.jpg (449 KB, 1600x1200)

Connor King
Connor King

lmao all this shit
Give me ONE valid reason not to kill myself

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

I always wonder what it would be like to have a friend, because after homeschool all I became was a neet

Attached: 87D72595-7BBD-48F7-9C6C-626619CD35BB.png (42 KB, 846x592)

Easton Foster
Easton Foster

youtube.com/watch?v=7iNbnineUCI

the kids aren't alright

Attached: 1491313200952.jpg (173 KB, 1536x1161)

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

I SEND MANY CHECHENS TO BED FOREVER IN WAR, MY FRIEND IGOR DIE THERE. I MISS HIM.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

28. And I've been part of the world for quite a while. My job isn't too bad. I'm not poor, but not rich. I've just kind of put all my emotional eggs into one basket. Guessing you're military over in Japan?

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

I do know comrade, glory is a bullshit story that narcissists tell themselves. There is no glory in war, it's just organized mass slaughter.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Thanks. It’s weird how I just blocked everything out when I was younger but I can’t do it anymoRe for some reason in my 20s
I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish here besides spouting edgy nihilistic rick and morty tier things trying to rile people up.

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

Never go alone

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

bingo. fiat collapse when.

hhahhaha

Attached: IYOKHBTRA.jpg (70 KB, 1024x683)

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

weird shit

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

Yay.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Like dude, this is only "sad" cause you're a white boy. That's fucking every niglet in Africa.
Yfw you realize low iq is an evolutionary adaptation to protect you from suicide

Attached: tenor-(1).gif (1.62 MB, 288x204)

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

they

I'm a he you limp-wristed pantywaist, go back to your safe space.

Leo Morales
Leo Morales

Hey faggot. Where's the fun in killing yourself when you can give the world a good dicking for 70ish years?

Why do you want yo kill yourself?

Much love to you my dude.

Joseph James
Joseph James

Catholicism saved me and it can save you. Paganism propaganda is leading our youth to suicide. Trust me, read the psalms. We are the chosen people... Get off Jow Forums, it's run by jews and most of the users here are neckbeard gamers

Attached: Gerard-David---Virgin-and-Child-with-Four-Angels.jpg (2.96 MB, 2462x4168)

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Only reason i'm still around is because death isn't the end and frankly i'm fucking scared of dying.

Mason King
Mason King

You look absolutely fine, for anything you might use your body looks for (sending girls nudes, chilling at a beach). don't give in to body dysmorphic disorder unless you want to be a bodybuilder. If you want to do it for yourself - go ahead. If you want to use huge muscles as a vanity shield against existential problems - probably deal with them first.

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

Attached: rain.jpg (2.3 MB, 3840x2142)

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Death isn't the end, you'll just come back and it will be even shittier. Like i'm not making this up IDGAF if you KYS, kraut. Do it, IDGAF.

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

I've been a locomotive engineer for 11 years and have killed 5 people so far, two of which were suicides. Your friend didn't feel anything just like me.
feels fren.
How can they tell who was and wasn't a suicide? Do the suicides stare right at you while the accidents are walking the other way?

Attached: 1520121729-Sad-pepe.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

I'm exmil but just here on holiday at the moment. I've had to start over many times. I'm 33 now, I think I've still got a few left in me, if this one doesn't work out.

Anthony Gray
Anthony Gray

33 year old boomer
never have earned more than 30K USD in job
4K total asset value to my name (at least no debt)
no pension, no 401k, no investments
no health insurance because im always going to be relatively young and healthy right bruhs?

serious, i am scared of future at times, like wtf suicide should be an option for us losers

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

too dumb for math or proper spelling
so no job for me

Christian White
Christian White

alright ,but some of you might disagree and that's just fine but i'm just preaching user

alright

marriage
in genisis god created adam and eve to live together in eden (eden can be univerise space, planet earth etc IE: craddle of life)
god also gave all the tools needed to sustain life that we might use them or learn to use them

we where told to give all of eden life.
homosexuality
God dispises the act not the person
because it creates nothing and thus angers god.

the sentence is death or exile

abortion, the death penalty

One in the same both are murder the sentence is death for those that carry it out

I would recommend confessing and owning up being truthful even if it has punishmnet can go in you favor with god and with justice as it shows you have repmose and if chrsitain law is anything to go by anyone who shows pitty is blessed with glut

No the bless are ganeteed surivours the way of light always trumps an empty soul.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Really skinny
Stop being bigorexic, maybe you're American "skinny"(not obese), but you're not skinny

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

People need to watch this Gnostic guy's video. He's got a good part about pain in there.
youtube.com/watch?v=p2Irtlgae-k

Attached: 1538700202743.jpg (506 KB, 1920x1080)

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Every human-made concept is bullshit (glory or no glory - the same thing) unless it comes from God. Then it has meaning. Read kierkegaard.
Well you should be scared, it's natural. Now since you are scared of dying, might as well try living, eh?

Noah Young
Noah Young

Seriously, it's kind of gay.

We're genetical wired to be around literal brothers and cousins.

Notice how none of these faggots made a real effort to save their friends from suicide. It's basically how you treat a whore. Use them, then dump them. Except, you know, it's the same sex, so gay.

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

I'm providing a valuable service to the community by keeping my inner serial killer entertained with low effort bantz and pseudo-intellectual quasi-statements.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

My first friend to kill himself, we were in 7th grade. Then another in sophmore year. Happens more often now that im an adult.

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

I meant "they" as in burgers, plual. Burgers in general have distorted fitness ideals.

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

was recently pretty far inside the proverbial fire but I've managed to smooth things out half ways for the moment and I'm opting to try psychiatric help as opposed to idling into further degradation, if it were going to come to that.

it's probably more optimal to endure whatever life has to offer and die by a hand beyond your own though so cheer up and smile at this fortunately temporary stint on the kike slave planet

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

Depends on your definition of "friend". Having deep male to male bond is almost impossible, since everyone is conditioned to think it's gay.

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Lame, you can do better with your time.

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

suicide-proofing the home

Attached: Cry1.png (424 KB, 953x466)

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

So you probably have an understanding of what I'm going through since I'm mil too. That unaccompanied duty kicked my ass. I at least had a home before where I had my pets and my friends and family could visit. Now I'm stuck with the barracks life while she stays in an apartment.

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

DA, CHECHENS THEY SHOUT "ALLAHU AKBAR" IN BATTLE YOU CAN HEAR WHEN CLOSE, CRAZY MUSLIMS. THEY CHOP MY FRIEND DIMITRI'S HEAD IN DAGUESTAN, YOU CAN FIND VIDEO IN ИHTEPHETA.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

Army was the best for this. Really good friends, like family, and nobody makes it gay. Gay people ruined strong friendships by making it weird.

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

My best friend committed suicide last year. The guy was like my second half. I dont think I'll ever be the same.

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

which is probably why military are so fucked up. cant really connect with people after leaving/losibg your battle buddies. i know i dont understand what it means to rely on someone else in order to not die

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

i was once a depressed 12 year old
be me
12 years old
parents get me a computer
12 years old with unrestricted access to the internet
i begin to play WoW because why not
i get the sudden realization that i never earned anything in the real world
wow was the first time i actually earned/accomplished things
i realized that wow was infinitely more meaningful on an existential level than real life
I thought if WoW is more important to me than real life what is the point in living

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Yeah i saw couple of videos. I dont want see them again

William Rogers
William Rogers

I agree I kind don’t know where social barriers begin and end with people

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

You are still 28 and mil, I hope you are fit and chad. Why not go party with the young guys and have a look around at the young ladies, get your mind off things.

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

focus on where you want to go....
just an advice.

Attached: 175631223000202.jpg (102 KB, 1024x1024)

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

It's mainly straight men being afraid of being gay though

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

The smart people usually kill themselves or abstain from breeding once they realize the apparent meaninglessness of it all.

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

As a gay why do faggots always have to make relationships with straight men into looking for any opportunity to fuck or get fucked? Why does this happen almost every fucking time?

Juan Watson
Juan Watson

LMFAO God's opinion is just that, His opinion. You have a lot of lurking to do, Ivan.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Smart people dont kill themselves. They know that suicide is meaningless. Trust me.

Thomas White
Thomas White

Oh wow gee, that sounds great i'm stuck with the rest of you retards until the day i fucking die. Wonderful.

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

It's the inevitable result of Atheism

Colton Perez
Colton Perez

I agree.

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Because gays are sexual degenerates

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

I didn't mean that gay people tried to fuck straight people in the army. I just meant that straight guys don't want to appear gay by being too friendly with other guys. If gay people didn't exist, this taboo wouldn't either.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

I'm 25

Since high school my graduating class has had 3 heroin overdoses and 2 suicides. There are about 15 who I personally know of who are in AA/NA getting clean from pills, powder, or booze. And I'm from one of the more affluent areas that hasn't been hit nearly as bad as the rest of the country. It really is bad out there.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Because the holy grail for gay men is to fuck a straight guy. They mistake any non-hostile response as an invitation to pursue sex. It's pretty annoying, and the reason I just stopped being nice to gay guys.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

True, a lot of conformity and stupidity though. At least in our forces.

Jayden Cox
Jayden Cox

Next they'll try to pipeline zoomers into doomers. Best thing doomers can do is not do it and kill the globalists that caused his misery.
kill the globalists that caused his misery.
kill the globalists

Attached: 1198364093.png (1.01 MB, 1210x881)

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

No friendo, smart people who think death is truly the end kill themselves. They realize that any further activity is meaningless and speedily put an end to the whole thing.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

but people get depressed and fill themselves with drugs.
Why is this so common? Easily 1/3 of the friends I had growing up have become drugfags

did you ever get your money back?

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

As meaningless as they presume life to be in the moments where all they feel is pain and every sharp object you see your brain is telling you to thrust it into your skull. Plenty of smart people off themselves. Why did I even reply....

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

it's a result of middle class boomer/gen-x parents instilling and demanding high standards from their kids, but being completely unable or unwilling to help them reach those standards
rich people have the means to set up their kids, poor people don't really have standards so there is less pressure to succeed
the middle class spectrum is what is driving this, people are told constantly that they are failures if they don't have a career, a house, and a family and men that don't have those are stigmatized to varying degrees
so middle class expectations and values in nations where the middle class is collapsing

Attached: 1536589668421.png (184 KB, 512x384)

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

After all my years of schooling I only have one really close friend. From high school to uni there were acquaintances, but I have just one friend from primary school I can say anything to.

Logan Turner
Logan Turner

Are you even memeing right now? you speak like typical Russian from Hollywood movie.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

It's not too bad in my shithole of a country but that's mostly because of anti-depressants being handed out as if it was fucking 3rd world candies, Personally I really only live to see how it'll all end and for the possibility when the day comes Imma get to carry out a terrible revenge on all the kikes, commies, niggers and sandniggers.
Although it may very well be very brief since they get to have AKs, IEDs and RPGs from the get go while danish young women can't even defend themselves from rapey 3rd world animals using pepperspray without getting a fine for doing so.
To say the least it'll be 'interesting' when western civilization collapses and the 3rd world animals will do their worst to make a shitty situation into a bloody one.
Fortunately they haven't outlawed the private ownership of woodcutter axes, sledgehammers and chainsaws just yet...

Attached: Axe.jpg (45 KB, 600x456)

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

This is the biggest reason I hate gay people. Not because of who they fuck, or even the fact that they're disproportionately pedophiles, but because their existence makes it nearly impossible to have close friendships.

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

I was born in 87 so thankfully I dodged any internet/mmorpg addiction until I was 14 or 15.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

That is seriously brutal. I hope you can reassemble yourself man.

Kevin Hughes
Kevin Hughes

Army used to be free citizens taking arms to raid neighbouring states or protect their own. Now it just a political tool, which even after winning battles gains nothing for people.

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

I am, but I also work with special operators so compared to a lot of them I'm very average. And I try to do that and get out, but at the same time I think I'm just so negative about everything I can't enjoy stuff. Hell I haven't really felt joy in a year probably. I can't even manage good erections anymore because don't see the point in it. I just want a wholesome family and life but I feel like it's not meant for me.

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

I love you user, we are going to make it - together.
You may deserve it, so do I - but that is not our destination - repent and stand firm my brother.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

What gets better is YOU!!!

You get better at overcoming difficulties, and at finding joy in living life. Suffering is part of the human experience, and it happens for some reason.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

I agree
God put me here for a reason,whatever it might be,I'll stick around to find out,no matter how hard it gets.

I thought I was in a rough spot and it could not get any worse until I blew my hand up and lost my fingers and my gf left me for other guy 3 months after that.No friends either.
PS: it's insane how masturbation makes you want to off yourself.Please stop it.
I love all you guys,
DOOMERS RISE!

Attached: the-22-year-old-doomer.png (163 KB, 1200x1200)

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Just push them with humor. Joke around, then pretend it's a serious offer, see the reaction, and either fall back to a joke or follow through.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

What can be done about this? How do men help each other? Who do men go to, to form bonds? Surely, we can't look to women and yet if not them then all that's left is the fellow man.

How do we change society to view the necessary and crucial male bonding as just that - necessary. Not indicative of some homosexual attraction? How the fuck did this happen?

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

Barracks life can be depressing I know. Don't you have good buddies? They were enough to make my life good.

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

How fast did your friend walk into the train? Must have had a heck of a stride

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

about 1 a year for 30 years

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

It's because of failed social cohesion and loss of a central unifying identity. It's only white men killing themselves. That would be a pretty coincidental correlation if it didn't mean anything. People just need to awaken to realize their racial identity. All they've been told is lies. You can't solve a problem when the foundation of your formula is built with lies.

Wyatt Lewis
Wyatt Lewis

I think you just need to throw caution to the wind.

Jayden Young
Jayden Young

i'll just come back and my situation will be even shittier because suicide = negative karma.
If there is a higher being why would it deal the cards so unfairly and expect those who suffer not to end their suffering? I don't believe in a higher power, but if there were to be one it does not make sense to me it would be a cartoon supervillain that would damn people to an afterlife of suffering just because they thought suicide was preferable to the miserable life they had.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

you are half correct. i was handed everything but i wasnt coddled because i wasnt actually raised by anyone. i was raised by whatever babysitter my parents could find since they were always working. it was a new person each week. when i was old enough to walk home from school (about 8 years old) then it was just me taking care of myself the whole time. i mean it wasnt difficult at all because i essentially had infinite resources at my disposal but it cant be considered coddling when your making yourself dinner every night from 8 years old on

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

That's what I don't get. Maybe it's because I've always had the significant influence of a straight older brother but lusting after straight men is such a non-sequitur to me. Why the fuck do faggots do this? Why aren't they attracted to their own?

It doesn't follow in my gay brain to be attracted to someone who isn't attracted to me. What the fuck is wrong with these faggots? Help me understand.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

maybe you need to leave your job?
looks like your body wants to settle down

You should do it god is calling you away from pain and onto a new life
empty souls need god.

I too was military man I know just how it goes.
every empty job 9pays well well) but when young it doesn't matter
but at your age its time to settle down.

Caleb White
Caleb White

yeah.. they are not smart enough actually

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

No it doesn't, shit is meaningless. Dude you're some white boy up in Canada you have no idea. Shut the fuck up.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

all the suicides i know is post op or liberal druggies

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

Central Illinois here. Had a high school friend jump in front of a semi truck because she was being diddled by a swim coach and couldn’t handle the shame of coming forward. Suffering is not confined to any area of this wretched world.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

Oh i mean they have a lack of understanding that suiciding is fucking meaningless LOL

James Young
James Young

Dude, i believe an evil entity runs the whole thing. I unironically believe we're like kids stuck forever in a rape dungeon with no way out. I'm actually fun at parties.

Ian Price
Ian Price

people are told constantly that they are failures if they don't have a career, a house, and a family and men that don't have those are stigmatized to varying degrees
Do you think that this has only happened now? This has happened always throughout history. And it's normal that people like that, losers, are stigmatized. Think about it. Life is based in competition and through that competition human beings and society should become more and more perfect. Yeah here you can say that is happening exactly the opposite. But that is because we have eliminated competition in many aspects of life. But my point is that it's logic that people that are losers in life are stigmatized and suffer a miserable life of loneliness, fear, depression and suffering, because they are the ones that make the rest don't want to become like them and keep competing.

Juan Young
Juan Young

You weren't coddled. But you weren't raised either. Merely abandoned and you had to fend for your own in an incredibly secure environment which isn't really comparable to reality. It's how this generation was raised, by both too much and too little love. It'll kill most folks eventually, methinks, either that or they'll grow up, but who does that nowadays, huh.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

How the fuck should I know? I just know from being hit on by gay guys that's it's annoying as fuck. I assume that it has to do with why trans is a thing now. Faggots for some reason want straight guys to treat them like women. I don't get how they could see this ever happening.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

It's bad. Real bad.
Be careful saying you would never do that.
I said that until I had a TBI and my life fell apart.

I almost ate a 5.56.

My family talked me out of it. AFTER that, I spent a year NEET and I just read the Bible. I studied it hours every day. I addressed all my doubts and the Holy Spirit guided me to the answers.

I now know it to be true. I have faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ. He has slowly but surely healed me over the last few years.

I can function and I have a Rock to stand on when all the sands around me shift out of control.

There's nothing else that will fix the hole in your soul.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1.13 MB, 2560x1600)

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

chad rampage
Fucking Kek. Imagine how formidable a group of chad rampagers would be? The golem is awaking you fucking kikes.

Blake James
Blake James

I woke up in the middle of last night with a panic attack, followed by actual suicidal ideation. I don't know where it came from but it was terrifying.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

karma MAY be real
Not a chance.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

Sadly, this is indeed the depressing truth. I wouldn't have thought so when I was young, but at 47, I can confirm this reality.

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

it's not all drugs tho
a friend was at someones house plinking and the guy went in the house and my friend put a shotgun under his chin and killed himself

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

SO IS KEEPING ON KEEPING ON, FAGGOTFACE. EXCEPT SUICIDE TAKES THE PAIN AWAY AT LEAST IN THEIR MIND. IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO GET.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

It kinda is.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

I'm amazed I've even made it to 31.

Years of mental illness have left me dejected and bitter.

I think a lot of the suicides are because of social media and lack of religion. Say what you want about fake Jewish fables but the fear of hellfire for necking yourself has probably saved a lot of lives over the centuries. Couple that with social media making it seem like your life sucks compared to everyone else and you have a recipe for self-destruction and rage quitting on life.

Attached: TheHardWay.jpg (70 KB, 393x960)

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Where is it confined to then my friend?

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

No stress, I was hoping you had insight that was different than my own. You're right though, I'm a gay because I like men and I view myself as a man. But there's a huge segment of the community that views themselves as basically women with fucking dicks it's degenerate.

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

i'm usually pretty cheerful just going to work, hanging out on Jow Forums and /lit/, reading books, and hitting the gym.
but sometimes i see something pushed by the mainstream that's particularly black-pilling and it messes me up pretty bad. i just watched the blackkklansman, and to think that this movie resonates with anyone, or that people believe it accurately depicts anything real, depresses me.

Attached: 1539309599003.jpg (62 KB, 638x550)

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

Not really here. I've been in for 9 years so this isn't my first time in the barracks. I at least have a few friends I talk to and one family member out here. It's just hard for me to feel anything anymore. I've even gone to a psych to get help. It didnt really help that much though. Until I'm either back together with my wife, or we're divorced, I don't think I can be salvaged and fixed. I'm just at a point in my life where I'm lost. Thanks for chatting btw, user.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Men are fighters. There's no war to fight.

Attached: men-crave-duty.jpg (122 KB, 960x686)

Easton Robinson
Easton Robinson

oh fuck. ok, im gonna sleep right now. Dont hang youself plz.good luck my LA bro

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

I don't know, something similar perhaps. I've seen some Instant Karma Youtube videos where i'm like WTF? like that doesn't even make sense unless we live in a simulation or something. It's like a guy named Anthony Weiner going to jail for showing his dick in public.

Like "waa..?? come on, that's not even subtle enough".

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

Thread has almost reached its limit and no one has posted this yet.

Attached: pappas-here-buddy-suicide.jpg (63 KB, 720x926)

Colton Collins
Colton Collins

Problem here is that childhood for these people wasn't a competition like it used to be. It's why those retarded participation prizes always get mentioned. What people needed in their childhood was that someone told them that there were always going to be winners and losers. No one did, they were lied to by their parents, and now society is making them pay. Now you've got increased suicide rates.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

There's this place called the "third world" some refer to it as the "turd world".

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

That's great to hear taking a possitive step is hard user but you are on the way to savation bless you user.
28 years old is where most men feel the urge to settle down.
the job is a dead end in this case

its not about the money anymore its about finding happiness
god knows you no matter what you think you are and wants to help.

Live user live.
this user gets it
even so user you are alive try to find a reason in it
Help others with your condiction and help the world help you.

"those that help them selves will be helped themselves"

sometimes you must expect nothing back and just move forward look forward with out looking back because the past is a reminder not a place to stay.

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

Found the jew. Note the projection. Your time will come. Preheating the oven to 420.

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

And that's what's been taken from us. Our very identities.

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

You don't give two shits about me stop pretending like you do.

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Lol do you consider mid west America a third world country?

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

i dont like to say i fended for myself because i had "infinite" access to resources. id tell my parents to get me stuff and they would get me it whether it was ingredients for dinner or latest game consol. if my parents werent around i had their credit card if i didnt feel like cooking that night id order a pizza or if i didnt feel like playing vidya id order a movie on demand. i think its because my parents felt guilty they were never around

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

My dad died when i was 9. I'm good.

James Lopez
James Lopez

Unless there’s a case of terminal illness, there’s really no reason to suicide. Even then it depends on the illness because at least you’ll get some pretty good drugs at the end of the line

Adam Price
Adam Price

It's gotten better as times passed, but every now and then I'll be reminded of him and it just fucking hurts. I'm currently visiting home right now and I was going through all my old shit a few days ago. Found one of his favorite shirts packed away in a garbage bag in the front closet. Dont even know what it was doing with all my old shit. Felt like I was hit by a truck.
The guy was closer to me than anyone else on this fucking planet.

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

Fuck you faggot. I love you as my fellow man you god damn Argentinian dickweed. I believe in you. Give this life the long dicking it deserves.

Much love to you my dude, don't be so fucking blackpilled you're apathetic to everything.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

i wonder if it's the neoliberal dystopia

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

He probably gives at least some shit, since he kept replying.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

yeah no you definitely leave behind everyone else to suffer, it's really bad.
and people don't even know what they had until it's gone.

Attached: 1543026722629.jpg (103 KB, 372x362)

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

Just fuckng kill yourself m8

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

Le Demiurge? (and yes, we are indeed all fucked)

Attached: 1514751321263.jpg (61 KB, 1200x662)

John Hughes
John Hughes

my dad died when I was 19
some times god takes people away for reasons only he knows try to find a reason why you are here not where you where
you know the answer and it goes like this
"for good guys who do nothing cannot expect change because change only happens in action"

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

That's also fending for yourself, right? you're fending for yourself in an incredibly secure environment, namely your home with your parents money ensuring your resources and your parents in case of problems with others. You were raised as if that was going to be your life, but it wasn't even remotely close.

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

Fucking shithead, course not. But most White people "suffering" ain't shit, it's shit you can get over. Try being born dumb ugly poor and non-White like yours truly, see how that works out for you. We'll see how optimistic you are about life after that.

This is why muds don't give a shit about your whining, how hard is it to get? WHITE PRIVILEGE IS REAL. Fuckface. YOU WERE BORN WITH UNFAIR ADVANTAGES, FAGGOTFUCK.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

ThiS is why I love Jow Forums because you can say this to (((these people))) I wish everwhere on the internet they would be answered this way

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

I'm very surprised more people don't go out explosively.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

Will prolly do.

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

Love isn't real, kid.

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

Smoke weed, it can help with TBIs

Tyler King
Tyler King

Exactly, people should star competing as soon as possible. Since you are a kid. Since you start primary school at 6 years old you should start competing and learning to take care of yourself. Creating a strong character, a strong mind and body, being an independent person. I prefer being cruel with my kids and that they hate me but they become tough persons that being always caring, overprotecting them and then when they are 18 years old and they have to face society they are scared like little puppies.

Grayson Collins
Grayson Collins

Some more than others, of course.

Jason Brooks
Jason Brooks

Yes.
You just did it again too.

Attached: image.jpg (89 KB, 445x409)

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

resenting "first world" whitoids because they have better standards of living beneath the ZOG boot that will inevitably come for you too
lol

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

I'm sure God had a genius idea when He created Liberia too.

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

I've been considering it for a while now. But just 11 more years and I can retire and at least have a pension to help live a bit more comforrtably. I am coconsidering changing my job in the military though because I no longer feel joy in doing it. But I dont know that's because I dont enjoy it or because of my situation. But I have been seeking guidance from a chaplain and looking in to a few philosophera to learn a bit of insight.
But thanks for the kind words. I'll try and get some rest and pray for a better tomorrow for all of us.

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

Someone who's truly suicidal doesn't have enough spirit left in them to do so. It's sort of a catch 22. I wouldn't characterize a suicide bomber as a typical "suicidal" person.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Yes it does, and I do know a lot about life. You think Canada is some paradise where there are no problems?

I’ve endured all kinds of shit in my life. Schizophrenic father, deaths, no money, disease, you name it, but I have always tried to maintain a positive outlook, as in, telling myself to just keep going, and do as best as I can.

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

you can be lonely,fearful ,depressed and suffering,while being successful

it's more about perception and comparison to others,and our own goals and ideals that can't be reached,because they are precisely that.Ideals.

Attached: pepe4.jpg (50 KB, 750x750)

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

29 here, I wouldn't kill myself but I wouldn't be terribly bothered if I just faded out of existence. My life sucks and I missed all the best parts, even if I tried catching up with 110% effort right now I'd still have a massive handicap and grow old alone, or worse, with some used up roastie who doesn't care about me and brainwashes my children against me. The only reason I stick around is the next interesting video game or movie or shitposting happening. My siblings are better than me and they can carry on our bloodline with their loving partners. I'll just be the weird uncle everyone secretly wishes wouldn't show up to holidays, trying to buy my nieces and nephews affection.

My mom used to say I was scarily similar to her brother, who was a crazy Vietnam vet who lived in a bus innawoods and had a collection of Willys Jeep's and trained a wild wolf for a pet and died of alcohol poisoning (and wasn't found for weeks after death because he had no friends or family that cared). She still thinks I'm normal and there's a chance for me to find happiness. If only she knew how bad things really are. I hope waifu robots come around while I'm still young enough to appreciate them.

Attached: dbNFnPm.jpg (270 KB, 1574x2048)

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

we're going to make it bros

Attached: 1387186203288.jpg (16 KB, 500x461)

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Yes, but mainly because of their/your? genes. That's shit i can't work for or even steal.

Angel Price
Angel Price

Huh rather pathetic but still understandable.

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

ok.
my father abandoned our family when i was a little boi.
my grandpa has died on my hands on his birthday
and i've tried to hang myself twice LOL.

Conclusion:
1.time is cure
2.suicide is meaningless

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Canada ain't shit, fuck it, Uruguay ain't shit. Try being a niglet in Africa.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

So edgy.

Don't give up on yourself faggot. Even if it's just some queer burger, fucking believe in yourself as a god damn man.

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

That guy Zyzz or Jizz or whatever the fuck died in his early twenties, he didn't make it. So you tell me.

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

MY FATHER WAS ALCOHOLIC WHO USED TO BEAT ME AND MY MOM

TRUE STORY

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

His spirit made it.

Evan Russell
Evan Russell

Shit happens

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

desu thinking about what my parents' reaction to me committing suicide makes me so angry, because i know in their soft-headed naive boomerness they "couldnt have seen it coming".
my two siblings are both gay and mentally ill, and i would probably be a neet virgin if i hadn't discovered pua/manosphere stuff my freshman year of college because my naive weak-ass cuck "liberal parent" dad never taught me anything or set any example to follow. i honestly don't think they would care if their bloodline ended, and maybe they deserve just that.

Attached: gosling3.jpg (771 KB, 970x545)

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

LMFAO, you're a dumb faggot. Shit is meaningless i'm not the problem existence is. I don't give two shits about trying to prove my masculinity to anyone not even myself.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

do you really think dumbfuck yuropoids that died in droves in apocalyptic wars across europe and the wider globe on two separate occasions at the behest of retard inbred kikeoid fucks have very much going for them beyond shitting out an autistic scientist-to-be here and there to help erect the periodic table or develop firearms with which to kill one another?

your boat is no worse off than ours asshat

Isaiah Myers
Isaiah Myers

HAHA, yeah, okay.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit