/suicide epidemic/

Shit is fucking BAD brahs

Just found out my childhood friend committed suicide by walking into a train, this is the third suicide since graduating high school and I am only 27. For every dead suicide there are 10+ who are slowly dying via drugs/alcohol

How bad is it in YOUR area?

Attached: 1431207393764.jpg (2768x2928, 466K)

yeah its a big problem in this sick society. I also know of several people from my senior high school year who have killed themselves and I'm even younger, only 23. I'm a doomer myself so will probably end up hanging by a rope too.

suiciders are cowards.. they don't think of others.. just themselves. Is this some millennial character weakness thing?

Very bad I am 19 and there have been a few deaths and most people are drowning in drugs and these were good smart people

When you're depressed and set on killing yourself, living for another 50 years is an eternity. They just can't do it.

Who cares about others? It's overcoming internal struggles that matters. Suicide merely postpones this process.

Life in Canada sucks.

I'm a worthless piece of shit that deserves eternity in hell.

>tfw the suicide rate isn't high enough in your area

Attached: 1542671281224.png (1070x601, 463K)

they just need to tough it out. I am a gen-x'er and I had years of depression and just stoically let time wash it away. Millenials need to do the same.. take the pain.. don't be a coward.

i planned on killing myself tonight but some dumbass decided to throw a party at my house so if I leave with my shotgun itll look suspicious

some people just aren't about playing the hand they have when reality sets in that everything is seriously about to flip upside down

they don't think it will be fun like we do, they think it will dreadful, so they don't wait for the trumpets to blare they just fucking get right to it

It's a huge cultural problem that nobody is talking about.

I became pretty blackpilled after Donald Trump was elected, turned into Zion Don, then failed to fulfill any campaign promises. It's really hard to find motivation nowadays with all the apathy have now.

in highschool alone 1 girl blew her head off with her dads shotgun another girl purposely overdosed and a guy jumped off a building

>How bad is it in YOUR area?
i donno.. i don't have friends.

More dead trumptards; good riddance

uncle alcoholic became a bag of water his liver was fucked and he bloated up died in his sleep when i was 14 helped a parademic lift him off the bed

You'll just be fucking dead. And probably things won't get better once you're dead. People think that nothing happens once you're dead and you just become nothing and that sounds too good to be true. I think the worst case scenario happens is that you fucking die and it's just blackness but you're still conciouss and it stays like this forever and you go fucking nuts because you have nobody to talk to and nothing to do for eternity. This is confirmed by people with near death experiences who said there was just blackness but they were still self aware.

just aside effect of European culture being eliminated to turn us all into identity-less debt slaves that live to consume

Attached: CanadaPrivatebankinstallation.jpg (1020x2096, 982K)

I hope you don’t, weirdly. You might be larping but something about your post resonated with me and reminded me of when I tried to an hero.

Depression, anxiety, suicides, I wonder why all of these have been rising? I mean, we live in good healthy societies, right?

Attached: 1523746010465.jpg (998x974, 108K)

pour a 40oz on the curb for those lost

Attached: giphy.gif (500x333, 112K)

You on the otherhand can get straight in the fucking oven.

Too bad. You're not going there.

Looks like you still care too much about some stupid circumstances. If you didn't, you wouldn't even want to kys yourself anymore, probably.

>inb4 they're actually post-op trannies

I WANT OFF MR. SHEKELBERG'S WILD RIDE
EITHER STOP THE RIDE OR IM KILLING MYSELF AND I'M TAKING THE OPERATOR WITH ME

I don't care

Hello blackpilling larping kike

I only know one. It was a shame because he was a pretty cool guy. But normal life wasn't right for him. He was too energetic and headstrong. He needed to be a pioneer or something like that.

I've been a locomotive engineer for 11 years and have killed 5 people so far, two of which were suicides. Your friend didn't feel anything just like me.

Damn, how old was he and how much did he drink?

The virgin suicide vs The Chad Rampage.

Jumping to conclusions.

White suicide is stupid. We should rape and murder foreigners so they'll think we're a bunch of savages and no one will want to move here.

Sure I will stay concious forever even once my brain has rotten away lol

Happy Hannukkah!

if youre going to kys, might as well get a gun and go for gold in a mall. Fuck this society.

The most recent suicide was like that for me

He was just totally fucked, but his soul was pure an innocent. I hung out with him many times, but he was not built for this world

I seen the suicide coming, this one time he came over to my house and said he needed help with his computer, but there was nothing I could do so I turned him away, but the computer shit was just nonsense, you could tell he just wanted to hang out. This blood is on my hands

Attached: 1381713188536.png (398x321, 67K)

Because you can't make a difference in a controlled environment. Every aspect of life is regulated to hell, even if you to become an "enterpreneur" or win a lottery you'd just be able to afford more shiny gadgets, and still be slaving away, reporting to shareholders, customers, regulators. And the most "fun" would be wasting wealth on women and drugs.
There is literally nothing to live for inside our morbid system. Even if you climb on top - you'll just get more tokens nothing would change.
Ask mongolian nomad in steppe - is he anxious, or depressed?

Oh wait. Make it two. I knew another girl who jumped off a bridge because she had a fight with her boyfriend while she was out partying in the city.

If you are going to kill someone, don't kill the innocent.

>That racist portrayal.

Was it really necessary for whites to make fun and bully blacks back then? They just came out slavery, they were segregated, poor, and had zero influence/power. No high crime rate, unemployment, or illegitimacy stats, and gib dependency was decades out.

Yet, despite all this, whites still felt the need to produce racist kid cartoons portraying black people as dumb, lazy, and ugly. Again, segregation is a thing at the time and would be for damn near 100 years after slavery, a white person could go years without ever seeing a single black face. But despite that whites still felt the need to put down and make fun of blacks in all of their media outlets. Its like whites had this sick fetish for destroying the spirit and self-esteem of black people.

For fuck sakes, in 1915 whites made birth of nation for the sole goal of dehumanizing blacks. Its fucking 1915...A white man could literally walk up to any black person and kill them and face zero penalties. Blacks hadn't done shit too whites at this point, but at every turn whites couldn't stop attacking them.

It's not your fault.

Yeah I know, I guess I didn't make my post ironic enough.

Very bad. Can't wait to kick the bucket myself, fuck living until I'm in my 50s.

When the hand you get dealt from birth is so bad and competition is ridiculous because of immigration and automation combined, it’s not hard to want out

Better than a soulless and miserable life working some dead end job. Nothing interesting is achievable without genius or wealth from parents

Please stream it for your /b/ros.

why would you even care if you gonna kill your self anyways

based

My dad worked for the railroad and apparently lots of his coworkers who retired and got divorced and shit killed themselves via train, it was also common going through the indian reservations

The result of being the most spoiled and lied to generation. You either off yourself because you understand the world too late or you do it when your so young and don't understand enough.

Hows the weather in Tel Aviv?

Attached: 1535986937478.jpg (729x434, 204K)

One of my good friends hung himself a few weeks ago. Still trying to make sense of it

This guy was doing reasonably okay then just suddenly spiralled out of control in a month or two. I was away for work for a few years so I didn't see him for a long time before it happened, but he did reach out to one of my other friends who didn't give him any support.
I do blame this guy somewhat, because he was too lazy and selfish to just hang out with him and talk to him, probably because he was too stoned.

My life sucks and then i die, maybe if you're a rich Chad you can get over the suicidal thoughts, but i can't. Only thing keeping me from ending it all is the FACT that death isn't the end, i mean, what would be the fucking point? i'll just come back and my situation will be even shittier because suicide = negative karma.

There really isn't any positive "spiritual" upside to this whole thing, existence was not only a mistake but it's also a prison. We're in some sort of jail it would seem. Course some prisoners get to rape beat up and generally just shit on others without any consequences (at least not immediatly), that's prison.

>Nothing interesting is achievable without genius or wealth from parents
Even that is not that interesting. Even elite politicians are lame enough to host shitty parties, dressed as satanic fags and kidnap underage kids - they are lame, old and pathetic even in their perversions.

Ok, virgin

Ive seen it. Bitch showed the gun off. Glad she only did herself in.

I said don't kill the innocent. Why take your revenge on some nobodies? Especially if they are white?

Niggers ARE dumb lazy and ugly, though.

theres a railway line near my house, I've laid on the tracks a few times at night, just to feel what it might be like, the cold steel rails underneath and the sound of the train coming, I always get off the rails just before it comes around the corner. I;m an incel doomer and hate everything.

Fun fact: More people in Canada die from suicide by firearm then by crime associated with the use of firearms.

>everything is a prison
Foucault fan, eh?

I passed out on the tracks one night when I was drunk by mistake but woke up in time

Karma is for faggots. It doesn't exist.

And btw that's nonsense niggers have always been niggers and what kind of fucking liberal are you? 1915? America was already in the decline with all the wogs coming in and leftists running around. Fucking, America died in the Civil War.

found the nigger

im in your position. i drive out in my car with my gun in this remote spot in the woods, and I sit there thinking and waiting. tonight was supposed to be the night though

That's pretty much the same in all western countries.

Don't do it. You have a car and guns. That's pretty based.

Most of my family is dead. My friends are either dead or too far gone for me to bother saving. The rest of my immediate family are all on the edge, and I have to suicide-proof the house for them every so often. I'm the clown of the house raising morale and no one knows how much I've lost.

Attached: paglia.jpg (395x298, 23K)

>dey wuz gud bois goin collage church errday git dey life on track
Because as soon as you stop reminding everyone what shit they are all the time, pretend they're equals, and treat them like humans you get genocided.
>t. South Africa

Build a Killdozer.

Attached: Killdozer8.jpg (900x477, 68K)

gen x are the ones who kill themselves in big numbers, you stupid fuck/

I heard his name before but nah, i figured that shit out on my own. It's an objective fact, you're trapped whether you like it or not.

F

How many people live in that house user? And how pathetic are they for you to have to do this?

Daily reminder that Heemeyer (PBUH) now rides eternal on the highway to Valhalla in the Mighty Killdozer. Blessed are those who had witnessed his glorious deed with their own eyes. What a privilege it is to behold righteous fury being unleashed and just retribution being metered out.

I dont know about scuicides, but people get depressed and fill themselves with drugs.
I suspect that i just am intolerant against weak people and for that dont have weak freinds.

But everyone is unhappy and take drugs to smothe the pain

people kill them selves because they don't have god this includes you.

btw it happens alot to athiests because they can't value them selves let alone god
they are empty without god you can see how people lost without god are just fakes in the wind.

But all that can change with God and all you need to do is accept christ and your lord and savior and accept you are a sinner

Can you do that?
we will see.

In the USA suicide rates have risen 33% since 1999.

When I was a kid my gen X family friend was crying but I didn't understand why. I thought her friend had "silverside".

In junior high one of my friends hung himself. And honestly, that's probably going to be the way I die too.

I found my buddies body after he killed himself, he owed me weed money so I went over to his place and he wouldnt answer his door so I just went in and he had blown his brains out. It was pretty weird to see. Also got to see the aftermath of a classmate who got hit by a train.

Attached: 15432756455.png (800x1106, 100K)

Attached: 209295b3260ae8fe2753a3b5944196cf.png (420x420, 382K)

It's a common lefty tactic everywhere to include suicides into the gun homicides figure.

Well, given that i'm pretty much convinced that The Supernatural is real and given that despite what people who haven't done 3 minutes of reasearch may tell you, Astrology isn't complete bullshit, yeah, i would say karma MAY be real, i don't really know.

Suicides dwindled to a low in 99/2000 then they've been creeping up since.

I had no parents as a kid in and out of foster homes and relatives houses until I was adopted at age 10 but it was a single women with mental issues who I don’t talk to anymore. The reason I was finally put up for adoption by my aunt and uncle was because my cousins kept getting me in trouble for fun hiding things in my room like jewelry and rings even after I stopped misbehaving. They knew what would happen if they kept getting me in trouble but didn’t stop so I was put in foster care again the day after Christmas and spent my 9th birthday in a foster home. I remember wanting to kill myself on my 9th birthday because my cousins had caused this and would never have any consequences and I was going to be without any family from now on. I have no family now, my friends all moved away after hs. I just work and sleep. I hate this time of year. I don’t feel the holiday spirit I just feel this deep sense of loss like a relatively better life was snatched away. I remember being 10 going over my friends house over Christmas break and seeing how nice his family was and feeling like a thrown away piece of garbage.

This. Fuck this faggotry.

Atheism is just repackaged nihilism with fedora.

>they don't have god this includes you

Wrong

I know that I was put into this world for a purpose and only myself and GOD can judge my actions

This is actually true, I read an article saying south Americans have a very low suicide rate due to being so religious. Jews as well.

Do you feel like maybe you shouldn't have been putting him in debt for drugs that would fuck up his mind

Just put it in your backpack lmao

Because it actually fulfills an important role of giving you values, moral structure and transcendent meaning. Le epic science men can only offer you facts about world.

Karma is a scam. Look at the world and look at nature. Do you think karma actually exists? It's not your fault we all exist in a fallen realm. You don't have to earn or ask for salvation, humanity is OWED salvation.

Attached: demiurge.png (666x868, 134K)

That's god watching over you user. Don't do it

Two females are all that remain, and myself. The one has gotten herself into so much trouble, both real and imagined, that she can't bear the legal consequences. The other can't bear the social consequences. I really don't like either of them, but I'll do what I have to.

I've thought about doing it just about every day. Life was good too. I married a white qt that I had been with for years. She wasn't the smartest and I had to take care of her a lot, but we loved each other. I sacrificed and did a lot for her too, even letting her move one state over to follow her college dream, and I tried to visit her when I had the chance. I guess I let the stress of work and providing for her get to me because I started treating her coldly. I was giving her 2 grand a month even at the highest. Now almost three years into the marriage she said she wanted to get divorced because she doesn't love me anymore and because I cause her so much stress. Her family doesn't support her decision and neither does mine but I dont know what to do. Every day I hope for death but I still struggle with life even though I've sacrificed so much for her. I don't even know how to stop loving her.