ITT: The impact of tolerating drug abusers. When are we going to starts executing heroin addicts?

ITT: The impact of tolerating drug abusers. When are we going to starts executing heroin addicts?

Attached: 47579313_1962842953765416_8091974567578304512_n.jpg (720x960, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uQJ7n-JpcCk
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_OE3wXKKoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YOJqcoEdGAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic is from Everett, WA.

imagine tripping into that haha

That pile should be bigger for Everett.

Marijuana should be the only legal drug. Alcohol and the rest punishable by death.

that's the impact of not having injection rooms. we solved that problem back in the 1980ies

This is just from a small area, imagine how big the pile would be if you combed the whole city. Probably larger than mt rainier.

Your taxes actually paid for those as well. Thanks jews!

How do you get people to use the rooms though instead of just shooting up wherever they want to?

My city wants to pilot heroin rooms. Basically junkies get to shoot up in a room and it's ok because there's some in there with them to stop them OD'ing. Fuck that, we shouldn't be tolerating drug addicts we should be getting them off cold turkey or letting them die on the street.

kill the ones that don't

>addicts
>imagine being this retarded
>imagine not knowing that the largest drug business is run by the CIA
You need to actually overthrown you government mate, not just some election "win".

What do you expect in a state whose most famous landmark is a hypodermic?

Attached: Spaceneedleexchange.jpg (1238x1600, 236K)

Cold turkey isn't a real solution. People can die from withdrawal symptoms.

junkies prefer having a roof over their head too. if all the public restrooms have special lights that make it impossible to find your artery they'll do it outside. give them a place to do it that isn't some crack house and they'll flock to it

Just legalize heroin and sell it from vending machines. Let them all OD.

why not pull some Kingsman 2 bullshit and taint all the drugs?

Death from opiate withdrawals rarely kill anyone. Its dehydration and low electrolytes that kill opiate users because of vomiting and diarrhea.

You're thinking of alcohol.

Attached: Heroin-Withdrawal-Timeline-Chart1.png (2479x3508, 313K)

>People can die from withdrawal symptoms

So?

Attached: reeeee.jpg (565x346, 30K)

Although Jews are responsible for distributing Opiates, I'm not absolving degenerate addicts of blame. Fuck them.

this is why you cannot afford houses, mafia
feeds drugs to people and hides the profits
in real estate.

Fentanyl is the cure for heroin addiction.

American druggies are enamored with the Portuguese decriminalization strategy:
youtu.be/uQJ7n-JpcCk

We have those in Liège, it works as the junkies don't pollute the city and are in a safer environment while using. The cost of it is outweighed by the benefits.

After we eliminate pot smokers.

During the next civil war there will be some sort of punji pit trap situation with bum shit and heroin needs.

Pot has never been an issue. Go home you're drunk.

Or, you could just put the worthless bums in work camps. Bu no, you give them $, food, shelter, and needles. Fuck you.

>you can't just NOT let them do drugs
but why

Fuck off, druggie.

First of all I don't do any drugs. Secondly it's time to admit you are powerless over your alcoholism and only a higher power can save you.

Attached: LOL.png (806x638, 251K)

give abusers the rehab
sellers/people snekaing the needle jew into help centers should be publiclly whipped and left to starve chained around trees

>not lining up every dealer you find and forcing them to OD one after the other on live TV

>rarest fucking merchant I have ever seen

Attached: fuckkkk.jpg (249x249, 26K)

or this

Attached: 5E45AA2D-F679-4906-93B1-53D745E8CD4D.jpg (500x369, 77K)

I don't smoke weed you dumbass.

Rare fucking merchant

Attached: best merchant.jpg (187x250, 25K)

Tolerance of sin only leads to more sin.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1650x1275, 147K)

Attached: 1532451479867.png (220x292, 59K)

do I need to outline the merchant?
I don't want to do it...the schnoz is obvious

This.
It's pretty incredible how benign marijuana is compared to the recreational value.

You can abuse the absolute shit out of marijuana and the worst that will happen is you getting stupid and lazy.
It's not harmless but abuse of ANY other recreational drug is ridiculousy dangerous in comparison.

Looks like the morning cleanup of Port Angeles' elementary playgrounds and parks...and front yards

We should use drones to spy on heroin users. See where the drug dealers live. Watch for cars making deliveries and then follow the cars. Find some compound. And then follow the boss. And then one day once youve gathered enough intel exterminate all the dealers. Cant get rid of a weed without ripping out the roots.

>follow breadcrumbs
>leads to local FBI field office

>implying

And dont even bother arresting them. Just brrrrrrt them. Brrrrt their compounds. Brrrrrt their vehicles. Just kill them all within a day.
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE

Maybe even drop some moabs on their compounds to destroy escape tunnels.

>not executing the rich who force people into drug abusing
faggot

Grow. yer. Own.

Labor camps for drug users and dealers.

Only benzodiazepines and alcohol can cause death from withdrawal.

>lazy
That's really up to the person. Boring and monotonous shit becomes a lot easier while high.

Unironically this. Increase the Fentanyl.

Why not just go with Carfentanyl and not beat around the bush.

Why not just let police shoot them on sight.

Just put a bounty on them.

they only die from alcohol withdrawal you fucking idiot. Opiate addicts are the biggest fucking pussies I swear, fuck off.

thx user added to my most rare merchant collection

Attached: rare.jpg (720x960, 479K)

That's a great idea in the 1800s but only criminals do this today. Just make a law where police can execute them on the street.

What about a sheriff's posse?

Only in the 1800s. Only the sheriff places a real bounty today, and the sheriff doesn't need a bounty for them to go out and look for heroin addicts.

What if they used that as an excuse to kill White Nationalists though?

This. Look at Portugal as well

T.clinical leader for a substance abuse program

Attached: kekmanx.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

Also methadone.

the sooner, the better.

As a former junky, I could not agree more.

90% of junkies never recover and those who do don't really ever become whole people.

I am that rare unicorn junky who made something out of themselves, but I fully recognize that junkies, former and current, are a huge drain on society as a whole and need to be gassed.

I would volunteer to be the first in the chamber if I knew that would mean an end to the opiate problem in America.

Alcoholics and benzo addicts can die from withdrawal. Opioid addicts will suffer intensely but not die.

Addiction is an illness like depression or the flu. We should treat it as such by trying to help addicts break the addiction rather than by punishing them for failing to break the cycle.

Attached: 1478980023127.jpg (202x267, 22K)

Kill your local dealer

just sell them pure heroin and they will off themselves in the final shot.

>USA
>first world

Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9_OE3wXKKoQ

Attached: 7E94A278-4879-480B-A428-57B6F0EA311C.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

ganja is the only drug allowed in sikhism -- for "meditation". i'm a supersikh because i've been medidating every day for years. when i run out i have forgotten that being stoned exists. most booze-hounds with years of experience are not like this at all. there really is a big difference.

So the problem solves itself. Ba-da-bing, ba-da-boom.

>people are forced into drugs

Embarrassing, I guess this absolves niggers of being violent subhumans since they were enslaved at one point in time too right?

based chinks doing god's work

Attached: PicsArt_12-08-07.52.00.jpg (720x960, 203K)

>DUDE MONEY CAUSES DEATH AND MURDER AND WAR!!!!!!!!! LETS BAN IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you retards lose your shit when someone does this about your guns?

>DUDE DRUGS CAUSE DEATH MURDER AND WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS BAN IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>DUDE GUNS CAUSE DEATH MURDER AND WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS BAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>DUDE GOLD CAUSES DEATH MURDER AND WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS BAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>DUDE FOOD CAUSES DEATH MURDER AND WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS BAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YOJqcoEdGAo

san francisco =/= usa you assblasted meme faggot

Easy solution where we personally don't even have to kill them. It will be a personal choice. There will be suicide booth in the future. One of the options will be death by opium OD. You get inject by the largest amount of heroin a junky couldn't even get his hands on. All junkies are addicted for life and would not be able to not deny a fix that great even if it means death. I really can't wait for suicide booths to be made

why do that? just give it out for free and let the problems take care of themselves.

damn you can I look at an random pile of needles without seeing a jewish face?