Why are there so many of these type of murders in he South?

abc11.com/arrest-made-in-kidnapping-and-murder-of-13-year-old-hania-aguilar/4859400/

Attached: 8D9B3641-7BBB-41D6-9D0B-3AE8AB25ACF1.jpg (780x439, 45K)

niggers nig, thats what they do

Without even ready the article I can tell you the answer is niggers.

Aren't there any spics mad about niggers raping and killing their mestizo sistahs ?

he a gud boie , he din-du-nuffins

I actually followed this shit from the day she went missing, it was all over the local news in my town. Pretty sad shit to be honest.

No, beaners (outside the ones on here) suck up to nigs because they are scared of them like whites.

>The top floor of an isolated apartment building, surrounded by security cameras ordered from Wal-mart
>I'm sitting in palace of solitude, the only thing I hear, is the chirping of the domesticated birds, living in my garden
>Their CHIRPING fills my heart WITH LOVE
>A feeling not even THE MILLIONS I've ACCUMULATED trading crypto currency could create
>I FAP
>I proceed to browse Jow Forums
>I read THE FINEST threads this ESTEEMED board has to offer
>I laugh numerous times
>*Knock knock*
>I open the door, it is THE DINNER MAN
>"AHH yes MR AHMED, how are you THIS FINE EVENING?"
>"I am very well sir. Here is your order of 20 hamburgers, chicken salads, sodas and everything else."
>"Thank you Ahmed... And my paper?"
>"Ah yes mister, of course!"
>Ahmed hands me the KLEENEX PAPERS I had previously requested
>"It shall be A BUSY night", I proclaim
>"Yes sir" Ahmed replies
>We both smile
>We talk for A WHILE, about THE NEWS and recent happenings
>"I must admit Ahmed, DURING THESE past 8 months, I've GROWN very fond our little conversations."
>"Thank you mister. I enjoy these talks as well"
>"Now Ahmed, I understand if I'm CROSSING THE LINE with this next question, BUT YOU SEE...."
>"A question has puzzled my for a while now... AND I know, I KNOW, that you are a man of relative PIGMENTATION, BUT NEVERTHELESS!"
>"Yes sir?"
>"I would like to ask your opinion on .... THE AFRICAN MAN.."
>*Ahmed thinks for a moment*
>"Sir.... quite frankly...."
>"Yes Ahmed?"
>"FUCK NIGGERS!"
>*we both start laughing*
>"Good lad", I say
>I give Ahmed a 20 dollar tip and wish him a good evening
>I place my food inside my immense fridge, to await consumption
>"Alexa! COMMENCE erotic music PLEASE."
>I begin approaching my bedroom, where my FRESHLY UNPACKED real doll girlfriend awaits my EAGER penis.....
>I have not left my kingdom in two years...

Any local town news that the MSM wont report? Was she hooking?

The answer is niggers

Naw, she was just warming up her moms SUV before school and the guy drove up and snatched her in front of her little sister. A lot of people speculated it was a family member or some shit because of how brazen it was but I had a feeling it was a pervert.

>I have not left my kingdom in two years...
The only part of the story we believe user...

fucking black people...

Niggers know that spics will wipe their asses out. If there's one thing a beaner can't stand it's a nigger. Source: Compton.

Niggers

this is your mind on melanin. theyre taught from birth that anyone with a lighter shade of skin than them is a devil and responsible for their shortcomings. White, Latino, Asian, they dont care, to them they are all guilty of oppressing the kangs.

Any other color, I'd say he'd planned this. Niggers are 100% impulse, which is why you can't trust them. Once the chimp switch is on, they just go feral. And, anything can trigger them. She probably did something innocent like check her hair in the mirror, he was slouching by, and the chimp instinct kicked in.

We don't let dogs run around off leash, it's time we did something about niggers.

What if I told u it’s genetic too!

one less spic breeder and the nig will probably be put away for life. win/win

Laughably untrue.

niggers for 300$ alex

>Why are there so many of these type of murders in the South?

Attached: nxSU1B9.png (1418x719, 528K)

Yep it's sad shit and I was praying for her (I don't even pray). I thought it would be another spic because they're pedo as fuck with little girls. Imagine this poor girl's terror when this fucking baboon snatched her, raped her, and killed her.

How is paying for this niggers cot and 3 meals a day for life winning? Hanging the nigger would still be a waste of good rope. Best use of resources would be to break his arms and legs and toss him into a pit of hungry pigs. Gotta think green.

Based and redpilled

Yes actually. We need to either of a mud-White alliance against wetbacks or a spic-White alliance against nigs to curb the demographic change.

I would rather side with nigs because they won't outbreed us, though there are major risks to working with them. That, or I'd side with Castillo Hispanics against anyone darker then them.

This. It'll cost several hundred grand in court costs alone to convict him, and then pay for his appeal. He'll become a better criminal in prison, while some white jewish woman lawyers works hard to reduce his sentence because black men aren't held responsible. He'll probably smirk at the family, in court.

Fuck the pigs. Break his arms and legs, and leave him in back of a barn with her male relatives. Burn what's left. Pigs deserve better food than him.

Good news is this faggot won't last long in prison. Even the niggers will have his ass for breakfast for what he did to that little girl if the spics don't get to him first.

Attached: 9501-gilbert730-DMID1-5h2aq8pva-640x480.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Because of TNB.

I like your style, enviroanon.

Attached: Check em.png (511x312, 289K)

Niggers don't hate child touchers. That's beaners and whites. He'll be a hero in the segregated section he ends up in, because it wasn't a black girl.

Stop trying to act like you know how this shit works. Niggers who go to jail for rape and shit don't worry about a thing, the other niggers don't care, and will protect him if the whites and beaners try to get him.

Plus, he'll probably get death row, or max lock down, and be perfectly safe, on the taxpayer dime. 3 meals, a cot, entertainment, and free medical and dental. He'll live better in prison, than on the street.

The only hope is he fucks up and robs someone inside, and gets shanked.

This...but keep the $300.
It would just attract nigger thieves since I live in the South.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

link me to the stories of people that abuse kids getting prison justice please.

rare occasions it has happened and more than likely to a white man. Niggers in prison accept that behavior among themselves as normal but any excuse to chimp on whitey they take.

done hard time in two states in the south. also can't find many hard facts backing up the urban myth about kiddie rapers not lasting long in prison.

>because they are scared of them like whites

That must be why spics are forcing nigs out of their neighborhoods.

Avoid the groid.

You have to be seriously stupid to think child abduction/rape/murder are race specific....and we all know there have been way more white men who do such things than ANY other race....need better bait.

Bitch was a feminist in the making

Too many racist white people killing everybody.

The spics think whitey is on their "stolen" land, and half-hearted want whites "gone" (but not totally gone since all the gibs, civilization, modern prosperity would dry up.) Niggers on the other hand are a total negative, and spics don't want ANY of them, not even as slaves.

Attached: mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-from-california-city-rios-spi (837x644, 543K)

black of brown crime

Christmas came early for me but since I am a human being I do feel sorry for the girl, at least she wasn't white

Attached: nigg rape commander.jpg (577x435, 28K)

sort of fell of the radar when it turned out to be a nigger

Not afraid of blacks.
I'm afraid of ending up in prison and ruining my perfect record if a group of thug niggers try to rob me and I empty my 45 into their XXXL white T's
But I live in a majority white area so life is nice. Almost every citizen owns and carries firearms legally and theirs tons of sheriff so there's literally no crime besides petty shoplifting
And the few blacks and Mexicans around here all have jobs and are respectful
Feels good to live in a nice area

How would you get caught if you kill some niggers? If you ever kill someone just bury the gun somewhere and presto no murder weapon. You really have to got to be one fucking dumbass to get caught by police.

So this guy has an "extensive criminal record," and he was walking around free? What the fuck, North Carolina? What kind of catch-and-release "justice" system are you guys running down there? Why not be tougher on criminals the first ten times they get caught?