South Africa Declares War on Whites

It's Official, the National Policy of South Africa is Racial Genocide, and the target is whites.

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/746953/south-africa-land-reforms-white-farmers-constitution-changed-cyril-ramaphosa

Attached: SouthAfrica.png (825x767, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/746953/south-africa-land-reforms-white-farmers-constitution-changed-cyril-ramaphosa
blackchristiannews.com/2018/12/south-africa-sets-march-2019-deadline-to-seize-land-from-white-farmers/
youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk
afriforum.co.za/home/
suidlanders.org/our-emergency-plan/
afriforum.co.za/afriforum-international-donations/
suidlanders.org/donations/suidlanders-emergency-plan/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?89631-Ancestry-Composition-of-White-South-Africans
davesheer.com/223-remington-1/
davesheer.com/22-long-rifle/
davesheer.com/9mm-para-1/
davesheer.com/12-gauge/
afriforum.co.za,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"The country’s National Assembly approved a proposal to change the constitution to make the so-called reforms legal in a vote of 183 to 77.

This paves the way for land to be taken from farmers without giving any kind of compensation."

These goonie spooks started singing before they voted to make a race war. They were oh so happy that they're about to starve...

End this reign of terror

Attached: ripedude5.jpg (300x261, 17K)

And the Absolute condition of Google, and their interest, or the interest of the world in general to the coming slaughter of people who settled open land...
pic related.

Attached: SouthAfrica2.png (565x737, 241K)

SA project is over
Show your true mutt genealogy or go home.

How retarded for a white person to think they would ever live forever in a black man land? LOL

asia for whites
africa for whites
europe for whites

"It is believed that when South Africa’s Constitution is amended, it could be done by inserting into Section 25 the phrase: “Zero compensation may be regarded as just and equitable”.

South Africa’s President Cyril Ramaphosa has previously defended his radical plans, saying they are necessary for equality."

blackchristiannews.com/2018/12/south-africa-sets-march-2019-deadline-to-seize-land-from-white-farmers/

>this will not stop at Farm Land. They will take your businesses, your nice homes in the cities, your cars, your children, and of course your bank-accounts.
And some decadent Anglos laugh about the Boers?

Attached: SouthAfrica3.png (709x725, 516K)

Give it back whiteboi, and fuck off back to your own country

There was nobody settled in SA when the Boers got there, because the Little Ice Age was too hard on the Cattle.
The Zulu didn't go that far South, and the tribes on the ocean were few and sold land to the Boer.
SA was truly No-Man's land when the Boer got there.

Hahaha wouldn't it be terrible if there were a bunch of little white shotas forced to suck futa black dick to death? hahaha would be so embarassing for them and terrible to see. Would be wild.

Attached: 1543735236328.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Race war
Deaths
> whites 1000
> blacks 1 million

>leave land unoccupied for centuries
>make no attempt to tame it
>someone else finally comes along and does it
>"dat shit mine, nigguh, u caint be steelin n shit!"

It'll be no mans land again once the negroids ruin the soil

This is primarily the only reason to celebrate the passing of the white race, because all the shitskins can wither and die with a whimper while the insectoidal chinks refamiliarize the other races with real exploitation, inequality, and brutality.

Not that whites will go out without a bang.

Nice!

Good. These farmers have to go back.

They were literally there first.
And if we're all going back, since I assume you're 1st Nation, will you be going back to China?

Would you like to know more?
youtube.com/watch?v=a_bDc7FfItk

Two scenarios. Either the farmers capitulate and get screwed out of their land or they sperg out, fight back effectively and become the bad guys...and get screwed out of their land.

Attached: 20E8A1FC-DFE7-48BF-93CE-874A0994E06E.png (1116x986, 391K)

Best case scenario, the land is officially worthless as a farm. Sell everything you can, turn it into acre lots. Firesale price. Use whatever you can get and leave SA. I would gladly donate to a charity bringing them over to the us.
Fucking hotspot. My IP address apparently has been used by every shit poster who gets banned.

Can we bring them in? White SA immigrants are technically African American and I'd love nothing more to see affirmative action get fucked.

So what lesson do we learn?
*Its best to fight early before you are screwed. Secretively if necessary. Nobody says a campaign must be fought in the crappy way the red brigades, Ira, PLO etc went about things in the 29th century.
Only victory matters not fitting some role like an NPC.

I think they could win, if they know where to target and move without hesitation.
Most of SA is indifferent, or simply rubbing their hands because someone bigger is doing the theft.
Find the right targets, move without hesitation, and accept that your death may be better than this future.

They should have left a long time ago desu.

Why?

Attached: GenocideUN.png (935x563, 43K)

For those who want to know more from people on the ground.
>and especially for those who feel the need to assist
>For those wanting to learn more:
afriforum.co.za/home/
>For those wanting to help those who don't wish to leave:

>29th century
Buck Rogers here.
It’s one of those days. I came home early. I’m not feeling it. Unless ‘it’ means exhaustion from work.
*Fighting early is of obvious benefit
*if it’s going to get violent it’s best if the first shots are the last shots. Don’t give infinite money a chance to strike back against anything.
*use the enemies strength against itself. Like we discussed with accelerationism. ie getting the crazy PC lib/left seeing literally Hitlers coming out of the walls so that they use all their strength in over screeching and calling everyone a nazi. Meanwhile to the publics’ eye be ‘free speechers’. We don’t have the media in our pocket, they do, so we make them misuse it. Like that, anything similar is good if it’s effective.

Sorry America closed it's borders to everyone. Afrikkaners please go to another country like Japan or Russia

>And some decadent Anglos laugh about the Boers?
They are the same people that cry about "white privilege" in their own countries despite being some of the most privileged motherfuckers in the world.

The Boer, and whites in general in SA, can't afford to ask. They need to dominate and win ASAP.
They need to find those 77 legislators who voted with them and consider a peace treaty with that group.
Lesotho isn't perfect, but a similar situation beats the heck out of being slaughtered outright.

Attached: irene-15-year-old-runner.jpg (300x200, 32K)

America closed its borders to economic migrants but how about people that are actually facing genocide?

I think the better solution is to arm them, very well, and let them stay on the land that their ancestors developed.

Not sure if you're calling Americans or South Africans mutts.

But, anyway, here is what "white" South African genealogy looks like. It's really mutty.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1469-1809.2007.00363.x#support-information-section

"By disentangling my own South African pedigree, that is on average 12 generations deep, I try to quantify the genetic heritage of an Afrikaner. As much as 6% of my genes have been contributed by slaves from Africa, Madagascar and India, and a woman from China. This figure compares well to other genetic and genealogical estimates.

Given that genealogists could show that as much as 7% of Afrikaner genetic heritage is not of European descent (Heese, 1971), I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.

Working with a number of blood group gene frequencies, Botha & Pritchard (1972) estimated that between 6–7% admixture between western European and slaves from Africa and the East, and/or Khoikhoi, would be required to explain the allele frequencies. Nurse et al. (1985) listed a number of alleles typical to the Khoisan and Bantu‐speaking peoples that are found in low frequencies in Afrikaners (ABO system: Abantu; glucose‐6‐phosphate dehydrogenase: GdA− and GdA; Rhesus: R°; Haemoglobin C)."

America's borders are wide-open for pregnant 80 IQ spics looking to leach off welfare. The borders are closed for productive whites actually facing extermination, however.

South Africa wasn't a "black man land", it was founded BY WHITE SETTLERS. Only when it became the only decent civilization the apes from other lands came flooding in, thanks to the eternal anglo seriously weakening the Dutch settlers during the Boer genocides.

Average South African ancestry per theapricity.

5.0% -- European
64.1% -- Northern European
03.0% -- Southern European
--------------
00.2% -- Eastern European
27.7% -- Nonspecific European
--------------
00.1% -- Ashkenazi
--------------
02.1% -- Sub-Sahran African
--------------
01.3% -- South Asian
--------------
00.5% -- East Asian
--------------
01.1% -- Unassigned

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?89631-Ancestry-Composition-of-White-South-Africans
Based on 7 kits, the average is 2.1% sub-Saharan African, 1.3% South Asian and 0.5% East Asian. (There's also 0.1% Jewish, although to be fair that might be statistical noise.)

>I find it curious that a system such as apartheid worked in South Africa.
Why? Euro blood stock was far superior in IQ and customs. Even a small amount of African wouldn't automatically over-ride.
Further, all you're proving is that most of them belong in Africa.

If this happens white people in the U.S. and Europe need to kill random black Niggers.

Hahahahahhahahaa

I hope they drive the whites out, within months the land will be infertile and they will starve lmfao

Do they ever stop to think WHY the food grows there? Do they think land = food and nothing happens in between? Hahahahauau

>if this happens
It's happening, shortcake. And killing "random black Niggers" is completely useless, African "black Niggers" don't care about anyone outside of Africa.
So as not to lie, Niggers, of all colors, don't care about anyone.

They kinda had it coming tbqh.

Isn't Sidney in for a shock when the Aborigine come for their cut.

I want them to stay in Africa rather than moving to Europe and mixing with us and polluting our blood streams.

I really don't care much either way about what happens with the SA farm issue. To the extent I do care, it's just because I'm afraid the SA "whites" might move to the West if the nigger government takes their farms.

Jow Forums donates ar-15s when?

Attached: kn4a2s0wdu021.png (684x665, 727K)

i hope they kill every white person in the country. whites don't even belong on this planet they belong in hell.

africa for africans
america for africans
europe for africans
hell for whites

If you're not an asshole, and you can see that this is an obvious injustice and a danger to civilization in general, consider donating at the following links.

You can n/a or 555-5555 the first info screen, and the second screen will take you to a credit card entry screen where you fill out the card info. Check your exchange rate.

These guys are set up to take bitcoin donations.

africa is not for whites. africa is a black continent. whites in africa are invaders and colonialist.

> co.uk
Bullshit as usual.

Transvaal is their own country. Nobody lived on this land, prior to colonization.

About 2 weeks ago the exchange from USD to Rand was about so that if you gave $20 USD, they got about 283 rand..
If you round that down to 280rand, the donation, right now, will be about $19.77 .

Pound Sterling 15.55 will give a little more than 280rand.

If you're Russian, and you want to help the Boer, the exchange rate is such that 1290Rubles will bring about 280rand.

If you're Swedish 179 will bring about 280rand.

If you're nigger, please keep the change and actually clean your hood, paint some siding, maybe clean the gutters instead of just stealing them?

spend 100,000 years doing nothing better than carving sticks and smashing rocks
white man come to empty areas and build civilization
see how good it is, want it for yourselves
"Get out, this is out land."
Infrastructure crumbles, civilization collapses.

Kind of like that, right?

I almost want every landowner in SA to pack up ALL of their shit and go, just so stupid niggers just like you can look at one another's fly swarmed faces in confusion as they slowly and painfully die and can only blame themselves.
However, the thick skulls of niggers watching in other countries probably wouldn't be able to process that maybe this wasn't a good idea. Then you'd come slapping those dumb nigger lips around asking for aid to help the ten surviving niggers spread more disease.
Or you'd come up with excuses for the failures of the NiggerState, and stupid kike leftists would eat it up until you ruined more white states.
This whole "stolen land" shit always makes me laugh. You do realize the entirety of history is a series of hostile land acquisitions, right? What exactly is your endgame? I know y'all wuz kangz, but if this happened (which it never will), the result isn't going to be like Black Panther.
Lick my anus, nigger. You're old news

>March 2019

Plenty of time to salt the earth then

Attached: The-failed-rainy-season-has-seriously-eroded-families-resilience.jpg (1230x692, 324K)

If you're wondering what kind of funds they will need, for those of us who do plinking, here's a couple standard tools that a farmer might use to help keep varmints off the crops or animals.
davesheer.com/223-remington-1/
davesheer.com/22-long-rifle/

The US, in helping the Boer, might actively get a group of indigenous people who can assist in countering the expansion of Communism in Africa.
Certainly, communism is what the EFF is aiming for.

As a Recap, South Africa has declared war on white people.
SA will be taking their property, which their ancestors settled and improved to usefulness for crops, without payment.

Stop larping as a nigger you faggot.
We all know that an african nigger can't spell or use a computer, much less use a smartphone.

For those of you who forgot. This is all instigated by the Chinese government. The Gooks will take the appropriated land from the niggers.

Can confirm Facebook in Wakanda takes on a whole new meaning. The rest of the world isn't talking about a cannibal mask collection.

>If you're Russian, and you want to help the Boer, the exchange rate is such that 1290Rubles will bring about 280rand.
>If you're Swedish 179 will bring about 280rand.
>About 2 weeks ago the exchange from USD to Rand was about so that if you gave $20 USD, they got about 283 rand..
>If you round that down to 280rand, the donation, right now, will be about $19.77 .
>Pound Sterling 15.55 will give a little more than 280rand.
>afriforum.co.za/afriforum-international-donations/
>suidlanders.org/donations/suidlanders-emergency-plan/

the whites in SA voted to end apartheid!!! FUCK THEM. The North Koreans are free today because they have nukes and tell the world to fuck itself. SA created nukes when whites rule and they just gave up in 1994!!!

That may be true of their parents, but this generation didn't do that, and they are in need of assistance.
You have a right to scorn, if you choose, but I choose to help them instead.

I love you Australia

Ops New Zealand never mind.

>and fuck off back to your own country
Same to you blackboi

Again, to get an idea of the cost exchange, since I know there are alot of /k users who read through here:
davesheer.com/12-gauge/

If you're Russian, and you want to help the Boer, the exchange rate is such that 1290Rubles will bring about 280rand.
If you're Swedish 179 will bring about 280rand.
About 2 weeks ago the exchange from USD to Rand was about so that if you gave $20 USD, they got about 283 rand..
If you round that down to 280rand, the donation, right now, will be about $19.77 .
Pound Sterling 15.55 will give a little more than 280rand.

The Boer are basically out of preparation time, they must have your help, if they're gonna get it at all.
I expect that the EFF and their ignorant base will be attacking all out starting Sunday (today for SA).

Attached: bka-20170119-3.jpg (600x450, 51K)

>the land is officially worthless as a farm
Salt the earth, just like they did in ancient times. You can't stop them taking the land from you, but you can decide what condition that land will be in when they come for it.

Attached: alg-john-slattery-jpg.jpg (750x480, 37K)

Wasn't it so nice of the SA legislature to allow these farmers just enough time to almost finish growing one more crop?
And after they all just planted?

/pol and others like us may be the only humans on earth who give a shit.

>It's Official

The Boer are all white Christcucks. They won't do shit. It's why they let their country get destroyed. They had nukes...They could have gone full North Korea, but they didn't want to give up their toys, their delicious international trade gibz, their comforts, or really anything...Their ONLY priority was to keep their comfy lifestyles going as long as possible while the white men grew fat, weak, cowardly, and pathetic.

They could have threatened to use their nukes, formed an ultra-fascist whites only political party, overthrown the gov't back in the 80's and 90's and suffered for a few decades while they build their own society using white-labor. Of course white men didn't want to do any of that. They were too reliant on that lovely cheap non-white labor white men just love so so much.

Now everything's fucked. This is the future they chose. I have zero sympathy for any of them.

The Chinese would like you to quit. That makes the bug-eye's jobs much easier.
And the assholes who don't think that this generation is different from their parents, they aren't going to do anything but bitch anyway.
But, you should be able to see how much hostility they are facing, and that's from outside their own nation.
These people literally did nothing to harm anyone, and deserve none of what is being aimed at them.

The white farmer's need to poison the underground water table with asnic

I think they need to be armed, and trained, and they need to fight to liberate their nation from Communists.

SA legislature waited until the crops were in the ground, all the costs for the season were incurred, and then set a date to steal the land before the crop comes in.
So these farmers are now Cash poor, on top of all their assets being at risk of being stolen.
They will be killed, the Legislature has set the tempo, there is nothing to be respected about these men and women, they will be killed, if we don't help.

No one could have possibly seen this coming.

>For those wanting to learn more:
afriforum.co.za/home/

>For those wanting to help those who are being pushed out

>"I made robbery legal, therefore, it's okay when I rob people."
Niggers belong in the fucking bush like animals or a lost Amazon tribe. They don't understand how a government works.

Attached: 1531793558278.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Good,
Let them be honest about what was already being done in secret.
With luck, it will motivate enough whites in america and europe to get off their asses and actually either go help the Boer or demand that they're governments do.
14motherfucking88

Attached: image.jpg (900x1289, 138K)

>For those wanting to help those who are being pushed out

Now, for those of you wanting to see some numbers, consider this:
55.91 million people in Africa.

78,050 active duty personnel in the SA military. It has another 193,692 police. About 271,742
Now, if we assume that those who are willing to stand with the Boers approximate the same number of legislators who stood, that's about 1/3. Or about 90k.
So figure that the Boer population is about 1.5million. Lets assume that about 1/4 are military age. So about 375,000, plus the 90k.
465,000 military aged men able to help.

Consider what happened when
>pic related...
Now, to be careful, it's likely this army will not make the same mistakes, and will have better equipment.
>tldr
I believe it is obvious, there is a chance to make a Boer State.

Attached: Rhodesia.png (457x323, 11K)

Whites in South Africa should form their own state.

Why? so they can take the record of shortest lasting nation from Catalonia?
If white people in south Africa tried to form a separate state they would be destroyed immediately

>would be destroyed immediately
By whom?
You clearly over-estimate the capabilities of the Zulu.
Again, pic related 2 posts up.

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (1200x1933, 319K)

UN sanctions on them immediately.
Military aide from the UN, NATO, the US, and/or Israel.

Apartheid did not end because blacks forced a military victory, but because white countries around the world isolated and smothered South Africa economically.

I just want to fight, they need security don't they? I know how to handle a weapon. Not like I've got any familiy here, would rather die actually doing something then wasting away on vidya, cigs, and wage kekin.

The only reason apartheid ended, was the white people mistakenly believed the feel-good narrative that blacks had "advanced" enough to run their own nations.

Thankfully with the advent of the internet and social media we can all see how foolsih that assumption was.

If you have your own gear, and your own money, I'm sure they'll take you. I suggest contact with
afriforum.co.za,
They seem to have the most official contact with the US. There are a number of merc firms that operate out of SA as well, you might get on with them, but they may want to send you to somewhere else.

Funny how it wasn't a land grab when white did it....

And then all the blacks would illegally go to that state, cry for gibs, cry racism, and then steal.

Attached: nigger-shit.jpg (2051x1625, 778K)

>Salt the earth

Why bother? The blacks are not going to work the land in any economically feasible method if they bother to work it at all before they go back to starving and blaming white people for their failures.

The only ones to blame for this are the whites themselves. They voted themselves out of apartheid. Reap what you sow farmers.

Good to know this will become a campaign issue for the 2020 election.

The Little Ice Age was just starting to end when the Boer moved into empty grasslands.
The Zulu didn't use those areas, because they got too cold too quickly.
The Boer developed the roads, the drainage, the bridges, and the farm land.
The Africans shit in the dust and chucked spears, and said, "we're black, and we were on Africa before you, therefore we own this too!"
That land was "No-Mans" nobody had cities, and at the most, the eastern edges were occasional grazing lands.

Attached: #Bless The Rains.jpg (480x480, 78K)

They don't have that much time. The Boer are now fair game, as the SA government has literally stiffed them.
It looks like they are going to take the land before the crops are in, which means that the farmers are cash poor for the seed and fertilizer costs they would normally recoup when they harvest.
And that stance, if I'm correct, will encourage their outright murder.
This is war on all whites, not just the farmers. If they amend the constitution to take anything without compensation, they will take every white business in South Africa before they're done.
How else will they please this voter bloc? There isn't enough land to give everyone of those voters a chunk.
They will rob/displace all whites in SA.

You

For those wanting to help those who are being pushed out

Some cost comparisons so you can understand how much the Rand buys
davesheer.com/12-gauge/