SCREW YOUR OPTICS, IM GOING IN

Goddamn, Notch is on fire lately.

Attached: file.png (785x509, 51K)

Attached: 1540970503667.jpg (640x835, 58K)

Absolutely based. I may just forgive him for validating the "buy it in alpha" sales method.

Attached: file.png (791x809, 78K)

white men still have a massive advantage in this society..

Intelligence and determination are not given. Advantageous as they may be.

>@SmollestBella
Saw that as @SmallestBalls for a second there.

>billionaire goes off the rez completely
HERE WE GO
how soon til notch is on rogan

Attached: file.png (773x623, 76K)

Rogan isn't taking risks like that any more but if he does is watch it.

I agree, but we should have even more. It is our birthright that was stolen.

ok retard

Notch has great fucking bantz.

Remember when notch first got his billions and he tried to act like a normie? Boats with tons of hot chicks and shit like that?

Then he starts tweeting out how fucking lonely he is doing that shit and went back to being a shitposting neet?

Oh look how cute its trying to fit in.

>trying to pull the "lol virgin"
the bitch would be sucking his dick in less than a second irl tho

Can somebody explain what goes through these people's heads?
Why is their first reaction to instantly assume that the other person is offended or feels threatened? Is this just them projecting.

Attached: chrome_2018-12-09_02-34-14.jpg (616x862, 80K)

Nigga should have gone back to wurm and made it not total ass.

>"ayyy lmao"

Damn. That’s based.

We need more people like Notch in this world.

Attached: file.png (785x797, 74K)

I don't know how a normie could justify saying its okay to be white is a bad thing. All those faggots should just be deported

Attached: 1544154829673.png (354x221, 139K)

>mfw the faggot responding is "Science."
jesus fuck these faggots really are NPCs

it only took him forever to realize this. lol.
there is basically a fucking white genocide.. and he's like.. "cearly an agenda" ffs

How so? We take less from the public dole than the other groups, are forced to give up our jobs to them via affirmative action and are forced to take hundreds of thousands of them in every year all while the commit crime at higher rates than we do and mock us openly.

Attached: 714dcecaf68c19d9481d363be9c3f8b71c49ced3d9816d513eea66ce28c39cac.jpg (1236x1872, 238K)

Fucking notch, he just gets more based everyday.

Check out this screencap from today's skratta du flora du

Attached: pewds.png (1283x780, 970K)

yup
good that he realized that the money doesn't change who he is, nicely displayed in

it just keeps getting better, n i c e

Same shit when they assume someone is a fag when they dont like fags, its cope.

i mean science is kinda kewl, lasers and explosions and stuff xD

Attached: file.png (617x465, 46K)

There's no way this is correct. Are you telling me half of the US nigger population is on welfare? A fucking HALF?

their self-image is mainly built around being oppressed so anything suitable is seen as such

>remember, no mattresses.

legend

Eat a dick schlomo

Seems like a distraction tactic to me. Your first reaction when presented with that argument is to say "I'm not threatened" which is practically saying you don't have a valid problem. At the very least it's a preemptive straw man designed to get a response other than factual opposition. It's dishonest to say the least and purposely disingenuous at worst.

Attached: file.png (739x523, 55K)

W O K E

not massive enough though.

Seems high but if you’ve ever had the displeasure of goin o some inner city shithole neighborhoods it’s believable. They all eat cheetos and soda for breakfast - weigh 300lbs and then need subsidized healthcare and food stamps. Big pharma and sugar lobby contribute very much. It’s less niggers stealing but wealth redistribution from niggers to corporations most likely owned by ((()))

Attached: file.png (753x493, 57K)

SHILLS EVERYWHERE LIKE THE FOLLOWING
FIRE IN THE HOLE! You shills are so naive.

Attached: 1541134605224.png (1020x301, 157K)

Attached: file.png (775x773, 83K)

Holy shit he's even skimming race realism.

Attached: 1543364560986.jpg (687x900, 107K)

>is it just them projecting?
Yes.

Attached: file.png (781x617, 64K)

What notch is doing is dangerous. Kikes don't like rich people going against their propaganda. He better have no skeletons in the closet. His personal life is going to come out. If there is a speck of dirt in there, the kikes will blow it up.

the absolute madman

Did he just say that when asked about jews? Or did a turbo kike ask that in response to his tweet? Either way is gold.

They probably have biggers things to worry about

And they do. Their time is numbered.

He doesn't care.

Sigma male confirmed?

Yes, its about kike "over representation" in positions of power, he claims its about IQ and genetics and not a kike conspiracy.

cheked. I hope this is true.

I'm glad I paid $15 for Minecraft in 2011.

>because gaming hadn't had its metoo moment yet
lmao, like half the 'male allies' of goymergate turned out to be literal rapists. I guess that doesn't count?

"Your strongest currency is undivided attention." Beautiful.

Just getting the normies awoke the JC/JQ actually being a thing is a step. Baby steps.

It feels so weird that I've experienced the entirety of Notch's rise to fame. I was part of that first Wurm raid, I experienced the influx of players from Jow Forums melting their servers and the game world collapsing in real time like an episode of Reboot, and I played Minecraft when it was nothing but a big empty flat canvas for people to build dicks and 3D sprite art. Now it's on almost as many platforms as Doom and worth billions and he just sits around shitposting about politics living off his riches.
How much of my life has passed by since the beginning of that story? The Wurm raid was in January 2009. 10 fucking years now. Where was I back then? Living with my parents and working a shit job. Where am I now? Living alone, but in a house my parents own, working a slightly less shit job. Why haven't I killed myself yet?

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 36K)

Even if he doesn't have a closet a kike will find one, put a skeleton in it, then claim he found the whole thing in his house.

Attached: 1451316280712.png (400x459, 173K)

Attached: mike.png (411x521, 395K)

>Baby steps

Kikes love babies.

Attached: jewish pedophile.jpg (960x647, 150K)

Optics are a sham to convince us to be good goyim anyway.

Honestly this sounds worse than slavery.

Attached: 14.png (760x749, 494K)

Oh no they'll tell everyone about all the fugly nerdy chicks he fucked or his candy room. God forbid

Attached: CpJsRv2L.jpg (1026x970, 201K)

Attached: mvhHy6m4bBg3p5Sa.png (1500x1552, 609K)

wrongthink ban incoming

FIRE IN THE HOLE.

Suck my dick shills.

Attached: TdjmiCW.png (2133x2885, 3.94M)

Thank God for this man.

Stop shilling some gay lord disc. We all know they save your conversations. Glowing faggot.

>when the americans don't know Notch is jewish

Attached: 1543143242772.png (1291x1600, 2.58M)

How dare this white man say there is agenda against him? Racist!

In white society. Chinese men have a massive advantage in Chinese society. Indian men have a massive advantage in Indian society. You don't fight those. You only attack whites.

Not really

Attached: 1544129846339.png (721x231, 27K)

Smash brahminical patriarchy.

Kek

Yeah how DARE whites have advantages in the nations their ancestors founded through sacrifice and hard work?

Answer ,me this, anti-white neocon: is it also a bad thing that Japanese people have massive advantages in Japan? Or CHinese people in China?

is he really? some of the race-iq-tweets would support it pretty directly

I have a feeling that if we started to discuss this, we'd quickly find out that (((some populations))) would have to be like several SDs above whites to get THAT overrepresented, considering their meager 12 million population.

The most feared and dangerous anti-Semites are the Jewish ones.

It's not even a secret or anything.

Streisand effect

Hot fucking damn diggity dog based.

This is how it begins. Explaining jewish nepotism with IQ forces jews to admit racial differences. Then, once that's established, jewish over-representation will be understood NOT to be explained by IQ.

He made minecraft didnt he? Or was that someone else.

Yeah, that was him.

>lmao, like half the 'male allies' of goymergate turned out to be literal rapists. I guess that doesn't count?

No because only those of us that were following even found out, MSM didn't dare to spread that shit.

Yeah just like Jordan Peterson did. Oh wait he didn't, you deluded fag

wew no wonder literal, unironic ANTIFA neocons are flooding into his mentions.

The way taxes work is hard to visualize with 300 million people so let's try it with 3. Namely you, me, and a rich guy.

>The three of us pay our taxes.
>Our taxes are packaged into a government contract given to a company.
>You don't own the company.
>I don't own the company.
>Shit the rich guy just got all his money back plus yours and mine.
>The solution must be to raise taxes. We'll provide a new service for it, "free healthcare".
>You don't own a healthcare company.
>I don't own a healthcare company.
>Damnit. CNN said this would be fair and progressive!
>You don't own CNN.
>I don't own CNN.
>Fuck.

how long before
[This Tweet is unavailable]

Yeah but they dig baby cocks not baby steps

Based Notch

There's an agenda against whites, blacks, and other gentiles. Whites are the only ones intelligent enough to see it.

based on my personal experience it requires only the attention of a woman to obtain access to thousands.
So for those that still are at 0 just pretend that you had 1.