Éire/pol/ - Facebook Famous edition

Apparently the Sunday Times are gonna blame us for Friday's Migration Pact vigil, according to a statement put out by Irexit: Freedom to Prosper

Right wing parties in Ireland:
National Party:
>nationalparty.ie/

Irexit: Freedom to Prosper
>twitter.com/irexitfreedom?lang=en

Attached: FatherandSonbyCatStevens.jpg (240x210, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/migration-activists-turn-to-Jow
npf.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Ireland-2040-Our-Plan-Draft-NPF.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tQDCHMbtCH4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AHEM
i have something to say

Attached: 1539956654850.jpg (165x250, 6K)

Someone get a copy of the Times tomorrow.

Attached: Irexit 4chan Statement.png (496x418, 31K)

Go on!

Attached: 1543676255230.jpg (249x249, 41K)

FUCK SHINNERS

Attached: 1539731609426.png (600x1078, 485K)

AND FUCK TRINNERS

Attached: 1540960741213.jpg (242x520, 50K)

Ahahaha blaming hacker Jow Forums what

Also irexit seem to he controlled opposition, this hermann has had an awful lot of media appearances

There's a young Irish woman on YouTube making videos aligned with our cause. Even has an instructional video for learning Gaelic. Then, out of nowhere she post a video glorifying Enoch Powell. How do we stop this from happening again?

Attached: Enoch Powell - Marxist Pedophile Chinaman.jpg (1252x1080, 500K)

Baise agus deargpilled, gan-ainm.

Oh good, the shill spammer is back.

thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/migration-activists-turn-to-Jow Forums-wkk7bt30k

OHNONNNONONO look at this duuude

Attached: d1f718aa3c7d127edda063ea53adcf9e452402e744.jpg (1024x771, 153K)

Reminder:
Do not respond to the yank who is shitposting
He is shilling his work because the burkean rejected him
He is here to divide-and-conquer
He is not Irish
He is not your friend
Ignore him and he will leave

There's a young mutt man on Éire/pol/ making posts aligned with our cause. Even has an instructional infographic for naming the Jew. Then, out of nowhere, he posts a brand new pasta. How do we stop this from happening again?

VARADKER WILL CRUSH IRISH NATIONALISTS
WITH AN IRON FIST

Attached: HOTCHINK.jpg (1200x1800, 229K)

dapper post, old boy
three cheers for /ourpoo/ varadkar

Attached: download.jpg (264x191, 7K)

How can he crush us with his fist if it's rammed up some black lad's arsehole?

Based.

>mfw its probably true
the state of it all

Attached: 1318306434001.png (633x758, 33K)

I'll stop now, I just really wanted to do that.

>Organised by the Irexit party on Facebook and Twitter, it attracted about 150 anti-pact activists.
>A counter-protest drew about 100 people.
They're still lying about the numbers, but at least they're saying there was more of /ourguys/ than theirs.

Ah lads, enough with the National Party flaming. As someone who was one of the worst offenders Im calling for an end to this brother war.

Your Rebel Media (Irish Division) is being exposed. I will collect your tears as a trophy.

This London shill with 30 post from the previous general is trying to infiltrate and "redirect" Irish Nationalism. It is so obvious what she and her lackeys are up to. I've followed her group for years now. They're the same people as Rebel Media.... I think they're trying to open an "Irish" copy of their little infiltration program now. The whole timeline of these snakes is documented fully. They never realized how active the Irish community was inside these circles. Especially in the United States. They assumed everyone was a "pro-London" post-ww2 anglophile. Their entire shill program has crashed and burned over the past two-years. They have limitless cash-flow it would seem... so they never actually stop trying, instead they readjust after painfully losing for 6-12 months at a time.

I am picking up on Rebel Media tactics inside these Irish Nationalist circles. This snake here is definitely one of them. Keep an eye out for this one.... drill her on her loyalties.

Attached: 600px-Banniel_Keltia-Pan-Celtic Flag.png (600x400, 29K)

It's all in good fun. I linked their website, after all.

>seem

No seems. It is. Avoid, unless it's doing something useful of course.

we all like Barrett, its just his twitter mostly. Tries too hard to be Trump 2.0

YOU DON'T HAVE A FIRST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS HERE YANKEE-BOY

What do you guys believe would happen if Ireland signed the in migration pact

>thetimes.co.uk/edition/ireland/migration-activists-turn-to-Jow Forums-wkk7bt30k

Archive plz

just an increase of whats happening. Not like we're Poland as it is, y'know.

Hi Ireland. My dad worked as a high-level engineer at Intel in the early 90's, and told me that much of their manufacturing used to be done in Ireland. They had to stop though, since the Irish would look at the plans and immediately make improvements upon them that went beyond their patents. In other words, the Irish were too smart to trust with manufacturing cutting-edge technology so they had to do it somewhere else. Apparently this happened outside of Intel too.

They've stuck with the un-creative bug-people of China ever since.

Attached: integrated-circuit-on-motherboard.jpg (1000x624, 115K)

>Ignore him and he will leave
NO I WON'T

Yeah i suppose

Barrett and Kelly could be in here right now desu
could even be me

Me? Kek. Fucking what?

This would become easier: npf.ie/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Ireland-2040-Our-Plan-Draft-NPF.pdf

Top of the morning to ya!
My grandfather came over on the boat from county mayo
He was an O'Malley
Do you know him?

Attached: h8zGvSp.jpg (550x550, 220K)

wasnt talking about you desu

yeah. he's ok

Remember those who gave their lives for an Ireland, Irish and free.

Attached: IMG_2505.jpg (3024x4032, 1.05M)

he was a good man for the booze alright

>tfw shills out themselves due to their own disorganisation
Is it autism?

Attached: 1537568774659.gif (200x200, 3.14M)

archive that shit

reported
my god if thats the kind of language around here i mght just fuck off to sweden/pol/

he was a right cunt

truce

It's great to see Éire/pol/ alive and stronger than ever

Feel free, faggot.

>Kelly

Unlikely

>Barrett

Possible

>Someone who will end up being more important.

Probably

Also, hi Sunday Times journo wanker. I hope you stick around. Nobody can browse Jow Forums for too long before being converted.

And remember, we're everywhere....

Attached: nyanpepe.jpg (775x719, 94K)

Literally every Irish lad I've been with has had phimosis, admittedly only 4 but still. Why don't your foreskins work?

Attached: 5 foot.jpg (838x829, 65K)

Attached: pizap.com15441420073951.jpg (903x767, 166K)

what the fuck
im not shitting you about 5 people in the past few months have posted about having it here
What the fuck is going on?

Maybe stop being a faggot?

jesus it's hard to troll a few (yous) out you boys

Attached: JulianBarrettTheNationalParty_large.jpg (600x325, 30K)

bash the fash

Attached: MUH_LARP.jpg (640x606, 130K)

I don't have a foreskin

Attached: ho1ZoXu.png (500x517, 124K)

I-it's normal...right???

Attached: 1510773152497.png (882x758, 16K)

>Fírinne ar ár liopáí
>Íomhá in ár gcroí
Fuck, I love our language.

Like this user said , we're a clever bunch.

Probably the Irish curse. Having a glans 5x the circumference of the shaft has to be rough on the old foreskin.

DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT BARRETT

All European creativity comes from the Celts. This is one of the ignored facts of history.

Attached: Keltic Hitler - The untold story.png (608x936, 931K)

trying to remove the faggotry from éire/pol/ is like trying the get rid of the cow shit from pakistani kebab shops
no point in trying

sorry mate shouldn't you be busy pretending to be a woman and beating up muslim chicks

Attached: hannahhot2.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

saved

eh, bit of a stretch to say all
we're important, but not omni-important

No idea, but it seems strange.

Circumcised mutts need not reply.

Sadly, nope..

No, I despise transgendered people.

Attached: 39274458_752244711774487_4240544412477685760_n.jpg (960x960, 126K)

Attached: drastic times.jpg (1023x767, 95K)

Do us a favor, cut down on the nonchalant attitude. It's bad optics.

I wonder if we will get riots here.

I once got into a heated debate with someone about race. Went along the lines of this
>
My boomer friend: Wur all de same
>Me:Well no, we aren't all the same, we are all related to varying degrees, some populations more so than others
>Him: Shur wur all from africa, wur all da hooman rayse
>Me: actually the out of africa theory is outdated and they have found ancient human remains from europe and asia even earlier. Human origins seems to be much more more complex
>him: ah well... ya know what it is? We all come from that thur *point's to water*
>Me: ... yup. So does all life but you wouldn't compare a frog or a termite or an owl to yourself. I mean, of course a nigger is much closer too us than any of those but these differences in races relatively matter in human perspective.
>Him: but thur are no differences! You know skin colour is only melanin!
>me: well no it's not exactly
>him: yes it is i'll show you right now! *googles a source and shows me*
>me: but did that site tell you it's also skin pigmentation combined? Did it tell you that we also have different types of melanin in races? Not to mention, race is much more than skin colour. We have different skulls and bones. You can tell what race someone was by looking at bones. We have different IQ averages even under the same social environment in the same country (I go on and on)
Nothing to say, he just shut up

All because he met a second gen nigger in a pub who was "sound" because he had a local accent and not a foreign one, who grew up with only the locals, now he thinks like this. No foresight, no thought at all, but a big stupid fucking mouth who will try and brow beat you into just rolling over to this crap.

Attached: zinathebash.jpg (887x588, 46K)

But if Americans don't weigh in, how will you know what to think, emu-fucking faggot?

Yes, we really need your input and pearls of wisdom about your heritage as well. Please carry on.

Attached: 1510485129697.png (1584x864, 75K)

Being so bad that you get rejected by the burkean is considerably worse optics,

Attached: 1539293554935s.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Thoughts on Gerry Kinneavy?
youtube.com/watch?v=tQDCHMbtCH4

Lazer eyes man.

Attached: Gerry Kinneavy.jpg (999x720, 260K)

People who live in small towns and such don't really see the need for going researching stuff like that. They only need to know their immediate environment and that suits them well enough. Obviously they're susceptible to culture shock then, and can't into debate very well either, but if they rarely ever leave their hometown they've no need to think of grandiose shit regarding race. It's a sad truth, but if more migrants show up and act out of sorts with their preconceptions of a migrant, then their minds'll soon change.

get fucked ozzy
the yank was here first

i counter and give you this

Attached: 1529605631422.png (1600x1001, 1.35M)

Every time I see this there's another layer of shit edited onto it.

kek

now now user, shur we're all irish

i dream of armoured tractors blocking roads across rural ireland and bringing the gov stooges to it's knees

Attached: KILL_DOZER_0.jpg (495x742, 90K)

kek, its great. Think it started out as a meme mocking him but has gone full circle on the irony

irish tractors are the key to all this

Making OC lads, any suggestions?

I'm afraid I can't let you run me off this thread, phimosisboy

I'm here to stay.

Attached: micky.jpg (636x358, 31K)

How can we bring this to Dublin?

Attached: 1543785013542.jpg (1976x1318, 679K)

Lol. Yes, I'm sure you're 100% Anglo, huh Chang. Of course, even if Oz didn't have identical demographics, you're still our vassal state.
Oh, and regardless of ethnicity, you're still a faggot.

Not understanding the concept of unlimited fronts. Try to grow up... I know it's hard to understand the larger world living in your backyard all your life. Diaspora is far more equipped than you complacent sheep.

Only reason you find yourselves again is due to American rage.

Attached: 1505005804724.jpg (596x593, 83K)

I'd take phimosis over mutilated jew cock any day kike

HWOWRE THE BYOYYYSSSS????

Is there any footage at all of good nationalist speeches from historical figures in Ireland? All those Mosely videos the lads posted last thread got me wondering.

I'll take my perfectly functional foreskin over both of this, lad.

I am gay, so faggot isn't much of an insult. And I am Anglo, but my partner is ethnic Han Chinese.

Attached: cringeforeskin.jpg (480x640, 101K)

ya seethin', lil guy? maybe if you put more effort into your articles and less into your reddit spacing the Burkean would finally accept your work
PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: party rocking.jpg (1023x718, 56K)

good question, i dont imagine a lot were recorded

Lol. What a faggot.

i'll say a prayer for you user

What happened to her?

Attached: Sinead.jpg (660x506, 43K)

Thanks senpai, but G-d won't change me, he made me this way.

Attached: navyprop (1).jpg (468x347, 36K)

Supporters of the National Party (NP) and Irexit Freedom to Prosper have been using Jow Forums, an online network popular with alt-right activists, to oppose the United Nations migration pact.

A silent protest outside the Dail on Thursday night was promoted on Jow Forums’s Irish-focused “eire/pol” thread in advance. Organised by the Irexit party on Facebook and Twitter, it attracted about 150 anti-pact activists. A counter-protest drew about 100 people.

A joint Sunday Times and Storyful investigation of the online network found an increase in activity by Irish users regarding the UN pact, an international agreement to support safer migration. A discussion thread devoted to the protest on Thursday was the largest that Storyful had observed since it began monitoring the platform.

A series of posts onthe “eire/pol” thread encouraged people to promote the protest. Users compared support for the event to backing the National Party. One said: “It’s being held by Irexit so check their Twitter for details, but a load of our guys are going (eire/pol, NP members etc) and also randomers who have found out about the UN pact.

“It probably won’t make the government stop signing it but it’ll be a vigil/ protest to show people there is a growing resistance to all the mass immigration nonsense the current government are forcing on this country. It’ll also look good, and the NP lads can [promote] for NP big time.”

James Darby, director of communications for the Irexit party, said he had not heard of any campaign on Jow Forums beforehand. He said his group had focused their promotion on Facebook and Twitter.

Attached: Promotional Piece.png (1236x748, 418K)