Why do people prefer tanned skin?

Attached: prolongtan.jpg (1000x450, 78K)

because it's a sign of health and that you get outside and live life unlike the pasty nazi societal rejects that largely make up Jow Forums

> pol
> pasty white

yeah sure, half the posters here are american criaturas

It's aesthetic. The thing that makes a nigger a nigger is behavior and skeletal structure.

They don't, in sane cultures/societies like China, Japan, Korea, even African countries paleness (relative), especially in women, is prized highly and viewed as aesthetic.

they don't, it's a cultural thing. in the past, westerners always preferred pale white skin because tanned skin was a sign of low social status since it indicated work outside in the fields. now tanned skin is an indicator of high status because it means you have the wealth and freedom to go on sunny vacations.

everywhere else in the world prefers pale white skin to dark skin, because they are still living in the past.

Darker Asians are better looking than lighter by a large degree.

Maybe in your opinion, the actual Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans definitely don't think that or they wouldn't spend so much freaking time, effort, and resources into being/staying pale.
Why do you think Fan Bingbing is super-popular in China and viewed as some ideal model of beauty instead of some dark yellow Chinese peasant?

Attached: FanBingBing.jpg (710x473, 73K)

Not this faggot again. Gross ass mofo.

They dont, unless you’re a nigger or something.

every asians is dark but they worship white skin so much that from yellow becom an unhealty unnatural white

same reason they love the colour teal.
sa[tan] under the mind control of satan.

Attached: apple1.jpg (1080x1920, 737K)

They don't

Traditionally women were shown as having lighter colored skin than men. The idea is that women didn't work outside and therefore were not as dark. Other cultures did this as well in their depictions. Hence "tall, dark, and handsome".

for me, it's about skin clarity. When I get a moderate amount of sun (and I tan very easily as being part Chrokee, yes le 56%) i have no acne or anything on it, very clear skin.

Mainly because Chinese peasants are more often than not butt ugly, regardless of skin color.

/thread

What a name to be stuck with

I suppose she likes ping pongs in her vagina too

>portugal
>calling others criatures
okay buddy calm down

Interestingly, they also tend towards having darker skin and generally the more noble/elite or higher status Chinese people get the lighter their skin is.
Light(er) skin also correlates with perceived attractiveness, a trend that is maintained even across different racial groups.

Darker as in south eastern Asians. Even Okinawans are darker than average Japanese and carry a better appearance

Cause Tall, Dark and Handsome is real.
>t. got two of those.

unironically this. but tanned skin = nigger skin.

They don't.

Attached: Op is a fag.jpg (641x960, 63K)

Pale skin redheads only.

Attached: 15144100517042.webm (1200x800, 3M)

Jewish trick.

You seemed to have fallen for it.

and heres another example of a jewish trick

not many people fall for this one

Trends come and go.
Whites are trying to get tanner,
Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians are trying to get lighter.

>Premature aging and increased skin cancer risk = better health
ok

>because it's a sign of health
Only to uneducated faggots.
Tan (as in tanning and getting darker) = higher risk of skin cancer + leathery skin

I don't.

Attached: ann_nazi_by_baudelio-d4rj9ff.jpg (900x606, 68K)

Because the color red.

Most europeans cannot get tanned so it's best if we reject it.

white skin age better

correction: roast beef chasing that which they don’t have to try to exceed their genetic baseline attractiveness, and always failing

Because the media conditioned people to like it.

>manofcultureaswell.jpeg

At least Portugal is historically white, the same can't be said of your land

go easy on the abbo

that's only because of your fetish
skin lightening is very popular in Korea, for example

pale women are hotter

More like Vitamin D and healthy testosterone levels.

Nice yellow teeth

It only looks good on men desu. It makes you look healthier and shit.

There's a happy medium between being a brown guido douche and being inside 24/7 you know.

Status symbol. They don't think Farmers tans are sexy.

see, people prefer cooked meat, not uncooked

autism aquafresh

fpbp

this

Attached: 1544113515456.jpg (850x400, 98K)

> pale: neet, unhealthy, shut-in
> tan: outgoing, social, sexy

That's how it works here

Attached: zwhior.jpg (471x444, 215K)

The left pic is 10000 times better.
The right pic looks like too fake.

I love how you guys have the best of both worlds. You can get tanned very easily but also pale as fuck.

His face looks like an old catchers mitt (and he got used up Jackie Kennedy).

tans really don't look good on women

You can always fake it until you make it. :^)

Attached: 431.jpg (426x568, 240K)

Portugal is the only European country that interbred with their slave population. They went from the leaders, innovators and explorers of Europe to what they are now. I think they have some of the highest crime and drug use in Europe

cute

If you want all of your features to look like eveyrone else. sure i guess. Maybe thats why people prefer it. To hide all of their flaws.

is that fucking anne hathaway lmao