Obama

obama

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

One on the left looks grainy as hell

Q predicted this

Happy Hanukkah

eat some carrots, faggot

Obama Gaming

Theres two of those things...fuck

Attached: homeboy.jpg (475x475, 23K)

Nigger: nigger

Attached: letthemfight.jpg (600x315, 20K)

its true what they say about Politicians, the CIA clones them for safety, so that the real one cant get assassinated , like in star wars, or in dictatorships

Attached: 1520879434401.jpg (512x512, 20K)

Attached: DOUBLE-COVER.jpg (1250x650, 438K)

Attached: 1539843415126.gif (530x257, 3.14M)

UMA DELICIA

Attached: 1522732460451.png (1024x615, 757K)

Attached: 1534086108313.png (614x352, 400K)

i loathe niggers as much as the next guy, but what exactly are you implying?

Learn to shop better, edgy anarchist. Shove a carrot up your ass and kys
Your old self I mean

Find more Obamas at ObamaMeet_._com

A half indonesian half Jew got a makeover which involved getting new hair so he could LARP as a black dude.

Attached: 1541599474916.png (1600x1260, 1.75M)

obama

Attached: 0643CD04-E217-42AB-905A-47D731588DD0.jpg (615x615, 100K)

if you would take time to notice, i didnt post the op, you monumental cocksucker

HERE IT COMES READY GUYS!?

Nigger

You should still go find a carrot. And your old self could use some work

baka obama tried to steal another 4 years by imprisoning trump and hillary and replacing them with look a likes before election day. the sons of obama his para military force had taken to the streets. he thought he had everything covered. then earlier this year he died due to black on black crime. one of his sons bitched about him never being there and obama called him a faggot ...then he got shot. the shooting didnt kill obama. he hid in a abandoned building that every one in michigan though was occupied by illegals. he had his sons stand guard for miles out . he couldnt stop the meteor that would fall on the building. while it wasnt a direct hit it did send his bitch ass flying and by the time his body hit the ground he was dead. he had a fat suit on and some latex foam mask. people called him fat albert

Post ObabO now pls

Loretta Fuddy was more than merely a follower of Subud; she worked her way up the ranks and became chairwoman of Subud USA, based in Seattle from 2006 to 2008, and was known to Subud not merely as Loretta Fuddy, but as "Deliana" Loretta Fuddy. In fact, you can see that in its headline, the official Subud "memorial" page drops "Loretta"
Yes, that Loretta Fuddy -- the Hawaii state health director who approved the release of Obama's long-form birth certificate and who has apparently succumbed to a nasty case of post random plane crash induced arrhythmia.

Ann Soetoro and Loretta Fuddy appear to have one very odd thing in common: both have been linked to the Subud cult, which originated in, of all places, Indonesia and was founded by the Javanese Muslim Muhammed Subuh.

the real one is on the right.

Attached: obama_is_a_phony_big.webm (251x274, 2.93M)

Remember that time Obama ordered an unarmed American citizen to be murdered via drone strike without a shred of due process? Remember that time Obama admitted that the USGOV has a 'kill list' of 'problematic' American citizens (Disposition Matrix) who are not formally charged with any crime and have never even been given a trial? Me neither.

I watch Fox News, so I know that government is GOOD and has my best interests at heart. We're a nation of laws and revolution is never an option, even if the elites recklessly and repeatedly violate the law with the sanction of puppet courts. The powers of government must be expanded - and functionally unlimited - to limit the number of civilian lives lost due to U.S. subsidies to Israel, our GREATEST ally. And despite our differences, I realize that Obama was a misguided but good-intentioned man, not a murderous Satanic parasite and thief who deserves to be hung on the White House lawn.

Attached: a_decent_president.jpg (1872x1230, 1.51M)

i mean i dont deny that, my old self was less of a person than i am now. i will eat that carrot. but then i will find the worlds largest eggplant, track you down, and ruin your rectum beyond recognition, faggot boy

Bro wtf are you on?

put down the aerosol can, bud

halliry clemton

Attached: halliry.jpg (675x1200, 66K)