Chapo Trap House

Anyone else enjoy this?

Attached: DEA_Patch_-_Cocaine_Intelligence_Unit.png (200x200, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apifederal.com/dea/default.aspx?p=viewitem&item=D2350&subno=&showpage=1&subcat=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

Attached: 1544293788906.jpg (447x720, 42K)

gayest group of people

I can just watch CNN and get the same talking points

the jews we deserve

Attached: 61z1mgwzej121.jpg (640x853, 64K)

Why would i watch a bunch of mentally ill delinquent anqueefa members, they need to go kill themselves.

where can you buy cool patches like that

They have the iciest cold takes and aren't even funny. I listened to their supposedly "funniest episode ever" to see what they were like and it was shit. I heard they added a chick now so I can only imagine it's even worse.

but do they incessantly gossip about insignificant internet personalities and throw around trendy and hard hitting insults like chud?

apifederal.com/dea/default.aspx?p=viewitem&item=D2350&subno=&showpage=1&subcat=

fuck ya. thx fren

Their takes are colder than the Russian tundra. Truly a bunch of retarded s.o.y boy fags who don't have a serious grasp on national or geopolitics. I try to listen to them to make sure I'm not in a complete right wing echo chamber and it reminds that the Bernie bro left are a bunch of raging cuckolds.

>"we make fun of the soiboi meme not because there isn't a grain of truth to it, but because the people calling everyone else a soiboi are the exact same round faced beardos as the people they are so desperately trying(and failing) to mock"

I listen to them occasionally. The jew and Matt Christman are funny sometimes. The host is a retarded soiboi stereotype and Virgil is just the worst. They are pretty fucking terrible in all honesty you should jsut watch outtakes of them on youtube and not the entire thing

Honestly I would love to see Eric Striker take on those faggots and expose them for being the Neoliberal shills they are.

>projecting this hard

Get the fuck outta here. These faggots are the exact people who fucking respect #metoo, rampant degeneracy, and literal third world invasion of the west. They lack masculinity and self respect.

being a literal rapist and a foaming at the mouth paranoid xenophobic dipshit are the polar opposites of masculinity, retard

CTH guys are just trendy liberal soiboys.

>Brett Chadanaugh's rape accusations are totally legitimate!

Those fags had the gall to actually claim that Ford's accusations and many other's were legitimate. Get the fuck outta here.

>letting literal third world retards ransack your nation, commit crime, and abuse your social programs and infrastructure is totally manly, fellow masculine man!

You may have grown a beard, but it's only to hide your weak chin. You are a bitch.

>Those fags had the gall to actually claim that Ford's accusations and many other's were legitimate. Get the fuck outta here.
Because innocent men lie under oath repeatedly. Because innocent men act like drunk ass clowns. Right.

>believing in far right conspiracies and letting the dumbest people in the western hemisphere destroy your mind

being mentally weak is being a weak man, period

wait you still believe ford? holy shit

Lol your sub is getting shut down soon.

are you mass reporting it? I haven't been following things recently.

I believe if you still think Brett Kavanaugh should be in a position of power after that hearing you need a bullet in the head asap. You are beyond gone.

Yes, it is being mass reported. We even have againsthatesubs on our side now.

Ok. I'm gonna play your game and ask you why? What about the sub makes it extremist? Or are you doing it out of a simple need for political gain?

Your sub openly brigades against other subs. Your sub is brigading libertarian and other subs to make it "maoist". Violent language isn't tolerated and even AHS has had enough. This isn't political, just cleaning up Reddit from edgelords.

>believing that low iq third worlders destroying Europe is some vast right wing conspiracy

Actually rope yourself commie faggot. Better yet, when the day of the rope comes, every degenerate freak like you will be a bloody print on my boot.

celebrating deaths is extremist behavior. if you've lurked there for more than an hour you know what I mean.

Yeah they're alright. I half pay attention though and I'm a strasserist now so they're whatever.

Attached: 1453316930390.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Chapo Trap House is gay as shit. I listen to Red Scare while I jerk off.

Trump supporters are uneducated inbreds that vote against their own economic interests

Voting for Trump got me a raise and a tax cut.

I just tried listening to it and it's terrible. They're just the stereotypical weak soiboys who get beat up by proudboys. Thank God we have Trump. I'm glad America is a proud nationalist country now

Attached: IMG_20181201_141927.jpg (410x410, 32K)

>Supported Bernie Sanders because gibs and Hillary because first wine aunt to become president. In the oven you go.

Back to the Discord comrade, the time is not right for Operation Jow Forumsocaust.

Attached: sara.jpg (362x458, 39K)

This is you

Attached: 12651131_926248137466642_7739233338412479396_n.jpg (480x480, 20K)

who /cumtown/ here?

>e-celeb leftist fags
No thanks, I'll pass.

>the British shill, again
How many threads have you made today? At least 3 about "Macron winning" in the last hours.

Give it a rest and go back to Plebbit for a while.

The last breaths of the dying bugman.

Almost funny.