ITS OVER

ITS OVER

Attached: 1544314221791.jpg (284x177, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/condemn-and-sanction-french-government-human-rights-abuse-against-its-citizens
youtube.com/watch?v=odnUrs5pZl4
twitter.com/AIiFeTTaHoglu61/status/1071523641152733185
nbcnews.com/video/protesting-french-farmers-dump-manure-rats-and-potatoes-in-paris-354369603820
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol k

Macron has won. Face it. He's your president.

Attached: 1544290516838.png (458x594, 492K)

lol k

they got cucked hard

the chad police vs the virgin looters

lol k

literally russian npcs

Attached: 1508171995274.jpg (747x376, 82K)

Yep
I just came back from the Yellow Vest protest in Paris and it isn't looking good you guys

Kek, did they surrender?

Yawn. Nothing happened today guys. Glad I just stayed inside and jacked off.

Aww man, it’s over? It’s over.

Fuck off OP!

Attached: gun2.jpg (1472x826, 139K)

EU fag says it’s over guys.
Pack it up.
Taxes are staying high.

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

Not gonna lie, former Yellow Vest supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Yellow Vests crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

Attached: macron-kneeling-before-merkel.jpg (605x402, 33K)

Not gonna lie, former Yellow Vest supporter here. Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. This is fucking hilarious watching the Yellow Vests crash and burn. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but it looks like it's over. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Yellow Vest supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Yellow Vests crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the nuclear codes.

Actually, I think the yellow vests have won. Macron called for unforgivable violence against his own people, and people will remember that.

Attached: 1544303740587.jpg (960x540, 111K)

Hey burgers sign this so it will create a shitstorm in the press.

Forgot link
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/condemn-and-sanction-french-government-human-rights-abuse-against-its-citizens

To be fair this was the biggest turn out yet and it's only going to be bigger next week people in France are sick of being poor but they're still not poor enough to do anything too extreme

god dammit why did i click that

Violence that needs to be spread on social media as much as possible, because MSM sure as fuck ain't gonna talk about it.

The Yellow Vests are really finished now. This is the beginning of the end for the Yellow Vests.

stop being a pussy and face reality head on.

>1 signed, 99,000 to go
You're the petition equivalent of those kids on youtube have 4 subscribers
I feel bad, really
Still not signing tho

I just made it for shits and gigs. It would create an awareness for the French and make leftists uncomfortable defending white people.

>thinking whitehouse.gov petition are the same as those joke site
no dude, even i, a french, know that those are taken seriously when they reach the number of sign required

Not gonna lie, former Yellow Vest supporter here. Just got back not looking good. fucking hilarious watching the Yellow Vests crash and burn. it's over. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the codes.

It would be a tool to leverage that is all. Anyone can sign the fucking thing.

i think it does require a legit US address

>picking up a grenade about to explode without protective gloves
desu this guy is fucking stupid

No literally just an email. The fucking things are jokes. I just made it because the White House has to respond at 100k. Not to mention it can be feed to alt news and used a leverage tool to show that Americans don't support Macron.

No, they are all in custody. The cops mass arrested 1300 people in Paris today and 1000 during the week to prevent them from being there today. They've send 8000 cops for officially 10000 protesters, they've send military vehicles in the street of Paris for the first time since 1968.

Guys, I just got back from a protest, and it is not looking good for the gilets jaunes...

Everywhere I looked, 'LaREM' shirts, and a dwindling number of yellow-colored vests. On the streets, 'Macron est mon President' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars passing by and even on the buses loaded with former yellow vests who've decided to return home.

Why didn't the protesters have a long-term strategy?...

Attached: MonsieurPresident.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Bet they wish they had guns now.

>mhw (my hand when) I didn't pay attention to that scene in Armageddon

idk i like freedom tho....

>getting BTFO means you've won

-Great Cucktania

Jokers and nigger spammers.

Attached: 1539313204882.gif (397x294, 408K)

>and 1000 during the week to prevent them from being there today.
isn't that an actual illegal move from the governement ? i'm pretty sure it is
oh alright, i was sure it wouldn't make the head news but maybe it could help in (((negotiation))) between US and france, if you catch my drift

Spread it around your social media, it would be funny to see the response.

i guess we will have to see next election what results did this protests bring but it doesn't look good for the french
So i recomand to start lobbying conservative generals maybe will get a military coup to save you

MORT AUX COMMUNISTES
mort a l'antifa !
ils sont payes par soros et les rothschilds
ils sont des amis de macron
macron se declarera juif pour etre capable de declarer la revolution comme mouvement antisemite
refusez les sales outils des globalistes

Why is there red and blue on either side of that french flag?

Attached: 1512409495855.png (512x357, 233K)

Not gonna lie, former Yellow Vest supporter here. Just got back not looking good. fucking hilarious watching the Yellow Vests crash and burn. it's over. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the codes.

D-Did we do it?

Show your flag I fucking dare you

ITT: IDF contractors try to convince French anons that there's no hope

Oy. Vey.
Sorry for spilling the beans guys woops

Attached: 1543465652927.jpg (750x721, 427K)

i gave up on (((social))) media, one response about that and you get 1 000 NPC post that says "but they were evil" and 10 coments from people that would say that it is wrong.
there was also the case of cops throwing away protesters gas mask, helmets and glasses for no reasons

Ukranians have more competence and bravery than the French

Interesting

It’s almost 95% jokers. I doubt anyone on this site would unironically shill for Macron unless it’s in their financial interests somehow

>ITS OVER
well he is waving the surrender flag so I guess you're right

>Spetsnaz and CIA agents have more competence and bravery than the Ukrainian and french
FTFY

no

the ukrainians are used to a harder life than the french are

Its fun to show to cognitive dissidence.Remember people read those things and don't interact and some of them go wtf is wrong with these people.

The spetznaz are always fighting a secret war, kinda like that movie Underworld.

Can confirm, yellow vests have won second french revolution and a quillotine just flew over my house.

Man I’m sad now

No, it's not. They use the new anti terrorist law. In fact, they can do what ever they want.

They may not, an awful lot of shit was memory-holed.

We're all sad here, Alenky

Attached: 1543289796833.jpg (750x1000, 83K)

BASED MACRON GEN X GASSED THE BOOMERS

yeah but yellow vest movement in france is not what you guys will expect like the clanking in Ukraine, 90% of them are 40 years old or retired people that want to be pacifist because they loved the 'peace & love' life during the 60s/70s in france, the younger just says "we supports" but barely do anything, max of what you'll see from them is a blocade, the others in paris and huge city burning stuff are either the antifas during the day and small time drug dealers during the night, if you want to escalate the situation, there no other way but making cops & YV blood flow so the two are forced to fight.
well fugg

dont be sad user. when liberal needs to call on tanks against the populace he already lost control. its just a matter of time.

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 8K)

Quit spamming this in every thread you kike faggot.

Yeah just like China will collapse anyday now

Yes and you can get the US and other to fuck off if he looks like a Tyrannical dickhead.

I feel sorry for macron. He's a good president and understands that the only way you can beat your enemies is if you let them win. Love conquers hate. Every time. Love your enemy, and you will see that you have won without much effort. Jow Forums autists will never understand this.

Attached: 1538127655544.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Well, China is filled with Chinese. France is being filled with Africans and Muslims. So I don't think this indignation is going to go away. It's going to simmer until something else happens that pisses them off.

you need to learn to appreciate the little things

youtube.com/watch?v=odnUrs5pZl4

Attached: Di-WXs0UcAANs1F.jpg (640x640, 63K)

>Macron Le Tyran

Meme it

don't worry, it's already starting
the fact that they deployed armored vehicles in capital is a huge step, it's gonna be slow because YV don't have any leaders but they are uncontrollable, now it's teh waiting game, either the gov't comply or they will make a bad move

then sign it faggot.

comply with what? they already canceled the tax didnt they?

and if there are no leaders then who will negotiate? no that im against a headless body - i love anarchy

If these people are so fed up, why aren't they occupying courts, government buildings, etc

This is BLM tier tactics

There will never be a revolution if the people are too scared to fight. They could've easily overpowered all the cops but instead they stood around doing nothing as the cops attacked them.

This

>they already canceled the tax didnt they?
They delayed it for 6 months. Do they think we're stupid? Fuck them!

Same post in multiple threads
Shilling is high time for an all out memewar

show your flag faggot

at least they got some Xmas gifts

#FreeShitArmy

twitter.com/AIiFeTTaHoglu61/status/1071523641152733185

>head on
apply directly to the forehead.

Yep.
Here ya go

>all this threads talking about defeat
the protest were the french cockblocking the government's money. If you take a look at the result it was a massive success and still is if you keep your grip on their assets. Shills and defeatist propaganda all over this shitty board, but you guys are winning, Frenchbro. You only lose if you give up and bend over, which is what they hope you will do.

Ce n'est pas fini.

French farmers can return at any time with their tractors, dumping fumier on the streets of Paris.

> Protesting French Farmers Dump Manure, rats and Potatoes in Paris
nbcnews.com/video/protesting-french-farmers-dump-manure-rats-and-potatoes-in-paris-354369603820

Attached: serena.jpg (1096x616, 75K)

kick the grenades smart guys

Attached: La France.jpg (400x526, 26K)

Totally. Look at Martin Luther King.
That’s how he solved race relations in the US.
Worked out great

Epic slide Ahmed.

Attached: breaking-news (1).png (1280x720, 766K)

this is a patently ludicrous post but thank you for the pic

OMG A YELLOW VEST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: cringe_overdose.jpg (400x223, 13K)

Wow. I guess you're right. I better not hope for more than perpetual defeat, user.

Attached: Gilettes Jeune Shill list..jpg (2902x2924, 2.79M)

Hey I just...I just came back from the Yellow Vest protest in Paris and it isn't looking good you guys.
You're right to give up user.

>Hey I just...I just came back from the Yellow Vest protest in Paris, too, and it isn't looking good you guys.

there is no "over" after an insurrection like this. now everybody knows from everybody else whom they hate and want to get rid of. the ancien regime is still in big trouble and knows it. french boomers have done it before in 1968. it probably even was the same people, because french millenials don't know how to riot.

This

You faggots realize this pic and that fake ass pseudo twitter post are as fake as hell right?
Been on every GJ thread.
People have been hurt by grenades and rubber bullets. But that vid and this pic are a plant to discredit the GJ movement. Take a REALLY close look at the vid when it swings around. A really good look. And it WILL come. The shills are strong with this thread.