OFFICIAL LIVE PD WATCH THREAD

LIVE PD ROLLCALL (PRESHOW) - STARTS AT 8:00 PM EST
LIVE PD - STARTS AT 9:00 PM EST AND ENDS AT MIDNIGHT

>What the fuck is LIVE PD?
MORE THAN 30 CAMERA CREWS FOLLOW AROUND 8 POLICE DPTS IN 7 STATES AND IT'S LIVE - ALMOST ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN - COPS BE COPPIN' AND NIGS BE NOGGIN' - EVERY EPISODE IS A 90% GUARANTEED POLICE CHASE. ITS THE HIGHEST RATED TRUE CRIME SHOW ON TV RIGHT NOW.

>Hurr durr it's not actually live
CONFIRMED FOR LESS THAN 15 MINUTE DELAY - JUST ENOUGH TIME TO BLEEP WORDS AND CUT THE FEED IF A NOG GETS TURNED INTO SWISS CHEESE. ITS AS LIVE AS A SHOW LIKE THIS CAN POSSIBLY BE ON NETWORK TV.

>Why is this on Jow Forums?
WHO LIKES TO DISCUSS LAW & ORDER AND WATCH ANIMALS GET MANHANDLED BY ZOOKEEPERS MORE THAN US? THIS IS Jow Forums RELATED B/C LAW AND ORDER IS INHERENTLY POLITICAL - LEAVE US ALONE JANNIES

>What Channel?
A&E NETWORK - STREAMS BELOW IF YOU ARE TOO JEWISH TO HAVE NETWORK TELEVISION.

COMFY TIER STREAMS HOSTED BY ANONS
rabb.it/HiramShecklestein

Attached: LIVE_PD_WATCH.png (1289x1153, 914K)

Bump

BIGGERS

new ride after being rear ended last night by the kid.

Attached: 1532483646814.jpg (1096x1200, 199K)

for as autistic as you are posting these OPs, why don't you at least update your pasta? All of that is over a year old. NONE of those streamers have been active for some time
how fucking low-effort are you?

Attached: Screen Shot 12-04-18 at 06.23 PM 001.png (689x601, 915K)

hopefully more travelers tonight?

Attached: 1539911377018.jpg (532x725, 101K)

Tonight's Lineup

Attached: Untitled.png (1016x759, 1.07M)

>show that follows around cops doing nothing but busting meth head trailer trash
Why don't they follow violent crime units in nog filled cities, that would be way more entertaining.

Attached: them.jpg (960x516, 50K)

You think they have board meetings where they decide what percentage of air time has to be dedicated to showing white criminals?

Get Hype!

Attached: 1544242399749.jpg (1200x675, 178K)

wiggers

Not sure about board meetings, but I think (((they))) want the show to appear to be as diverse as possible. They're aware of the demographics on crime in the cities and areas as well as what segments appear on the show. Not sure I would want to be the Live PD crew running around Chicago, dodging bullets all the time either.

Attached: 1517423246847.jpg (900x1200, 153K)

Getting ready with some drinking, smoking and cooking. Did I miss anything noteworthy last night?

Attached: IMG_2212.jpg (2272x1704, 711K)

I want to cum inside Tori Kelly.

Gib Becca tiddies

Attached: ACA715C2-8DC2-4217-9160-017D49749540.jpg (764x512, 69K)

>I swear to da gawd, motherfuckers

Attached: 1543088991121.jpg (1200x900, 117K)

Attached: 1527195107159.jpg (900x1200, 116K)

Dallasfag reporting in. Got my slippers on and a bottle of jack. Where my comfy lads at?

>Mespican: y u call cops on me?

>fat Mespican wife: i didn't call cops on u, ese!

Attached: 6998A33B-1ABD-4AB9-924D-F6D2088DD980.jpg (297x808, 172K)

>Jewele

Attached: image.png (537x536, 478K)

Listening to my local scanner today, we had someone assaulted with a sandwich.

OK LivePD, let's see you top THAT.

Needs more freckled mutts

Goddamn it where the fuck is the YouTube stream?

Last night was the Zach Galifianakis edition

Sheeet Danny brown looks totally different without the hat

Attached: 1534677930228.jpg (900x1200, 412K)

Regular sandwich or assault hoagie? I hear NY is about to limit all sandwiches to those gay open face ones.

Attached: 1542665113838.jpg (1200x728, 152K)

the kato institute is about to chomp some nogs

He bounce

That dog can leap

My butt itches.

It was from subway, so I hesitate to call it a sandwich at all. I'm not sure if it was a foot long

Goddamn Cody has his own trailer. But seriously this guy was being set up so hard.

I guess he got Jared.

How many times are we going to hear "Black Male" tonight?

the huge bag of powder ended not testing negative for drugs.

Casual almost out of control bonfire. Nbd

ended up testing negative for drugs.

Is the Richland live scanner better than Live PD?
It's lit.

I've got the stove burning, so I'm extra comfy this evening.

Attached: comfy kitty.png (890x772, 1.29M)

Attached: 48D32549-796D-48DE-A0E4-9B91747A65C5.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

Waiting for YouTube link!

When you are so annoying that your entire family conspires to get you arrested.

This show is a Jewish cover up that doesn't even show 1/4 of the shit that happens in the US. Its fucking Mad Max in some states. The riots and mass shootings or BLM acting like literally monsters in the streets. This show is not going to show shit because they want to show Americunts that the US is just fine with moderate crime to make 50 year old women or fucking horrible notmies think the US is fine. Fuck these threads. There is no political discussion here other then you shilling and giving free ad time to a fucking TV program.

Cute cat. What's its name?

Are against or in favor of police having visible tattoos??

Who says Brianna walks all over me?

Nice dog

We all know this

Second Saturday in a row I couldn't find it just by searching. Friday is fine.

Attached: 1540509577324.jpg (2048x1536, 463K)

Yeah same.

Saw under the normal guy's profile that he wants you to go to his site to stream. I don't know if we'll get it tonight.

Only if they’ve put a certain number of niggers in a choke hold.

Mini Nigga.

Last Saturday some noname account had it up.

Thanks. She is a fine pupper.

lol its like my neighbor when he burns furniture out back....

mu S.O.Y Z scorpion

Call Mueller! This guy is learning Russian!

Attached: B16RFCNr.jpg (1456x819, 167K)

I personally think it's unprofessional. Imagine getting pulled over by a guy who looks like he just got out of prison.

CZ. I wonder how many dicks he's had in his ass

What was the name of the retarded k9 that would run around for 90 minutes and never find anything

>CZ Scorp

That's a nice change up from the standard WASR / AR you usually see on Live PD.

Piss poor gun safety

If they don't "find" something, that's going to make it hard for any prosecutions where the dog "signaled"

Did you have to say anything to get her to pose?

We about to see a false "muh dog hit on your car" in Williamson?

Explain the meme for a non Jow Forumsommando?

BABY GURL!!!

Wet addy

would it kill you rabb.it hosting tards to fucking make your stream public rather then locking it?

This cop is too polite.

CZ 75B is a good gun

bros why is there no youtube stream

>locking it

kek

Happens all the time. Police use the muh dog hit on your car to circumvent probable cause.

He doesn't want one of those harassment cases followed by the marches, etc

Is weed the drug of choice for niggers or is crack more popular with them?

Jew didn't pay the bill

Addy wearing the visor so we can see her big brown bun. What a slut.

He's wasting his time giving class C misdimeanor tickets.

She was a feral kitten, so she pretty much looks at anything that moves anywhere near her so she can run away if she wants to. She does sleep with me and let me pet her, but nobody else can touch her.

I get that, but we now have a dog on camera fucking up; which (if the lawyers in that town are smart) will be show to every jury in a case where that same dog has signaled.

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Kidnapped by a bravo mike oh lawds

Who was in the right there?

>a loaded gun might go off in a car accident
Fuck this assshole.

>my dog detects drugs
your mutt detects nothing. it just jumps and barks when you shove it near a car because it knows you will pet it and give it treats

I think the same. I don't like seeing cops with all the arm tattooed, and tattoos in the neck or something like that would be just totally crazy.

I know that many people would say that tattoos are now more socially accepted, I agree on that, they are more normal today because a lot of people have them and not all people are just criminals for having them but they are still associated to dangerous people or criminals and I think that cops should keep a more formal image.

nope. Dogs are known to be very unreliable already. Someone decided, good 'nuf. The signal, right or wrong, lets the cop say the search was done in good faith.

No youtube stream tonight?

We had a kitten for a while until she ran and 3 months later she came back pregnant and got really mean. Sucks cause she was a really pretty cat.