>Whaaa why are Jews demonizing us whites

Whites used to do the exact the same blacks did 70yrs ago fuck off

>That racist portrayal.

Was it really necessary for whites to make fun and bully blacks back then? They just came out slavery, they were segregated, poor, and had zero influence/power. No high crime rate, unemployment, or illegitimacy stats, and gib dependency was decades out.

Yet, despite all this, whites still felt the need to produce racist kid cartoons portraying black people as dumb, lazy, and ugly. Again, segregation is a thing at the time and would be for damn near 100 years after slavery, a white person could go years without ever seeing a single black face. But despite that whites still felt the need to put down and make fun of blacks in all of their media outlets. Its like whites had this sick fetish for destroying the spirit and self-esteem of black people.

For fuck sakes, in 1915 whites made birth of nation for the sole goal of dehumanizing blacks. Its fucking 1915...A white man could literally walk up to any black person and kill them and face zero penalties. Blacks hadn't done shit too whites at this point, but at every turn whites couldn't stop attacking them.

You have everything that's come to you for a reason lol your race will die and Jews will erase you out of history and thank god for that!

Attached: Screen-Shot-2014-12-15-at-5.44.45-PM.png (499x544, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yQ7DbQhe-xM
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs[
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: vintageadbrowser12.jpg (660x1103, 129K)

The funniest part about you Israelis is that you have only months left to live and you're still forced to shill. You know it won't save you right? Israel is fucked.

Attached: 1520845555351.jpg (1773x1199, 304K)

WHAAAA WHY ARE JEWS OPRESSING USSS

Attached: 1544307300560.webm (1280x496, 1.91M)

Yeah, it did happen. But what you faggot ass Jews fail to grasp is that when you win the war, you make the rules.

Niggers don't belong in White nations, faggot.

crime statistics and IQ statistics BTFO you

>in 1915 whites made birth of nation for the sole goal of dehumanizing blacks
Birth of a Nation was about glorifying the South, not dehumanizing blacks.
You're a retarded faggot, bong.
kys
>in all fields

What’s going to happen to jewland? Nothing. You know that

Niggers can't be dehumanized because they aren't human.

>Whites losing the war
Lol

Attached: 110.jpg (640x424, 71K)

Lol your brothers
youtu.be/yQ7DbQhe-xM

Attached: DlTEJekW4AAajfr.jpg (736x523, 73K)

Progress != going back 70 years. They can either get over it or they are going to have a real rude awakening.

>inb4 fuck you whiteboi
I'm a Eurasian-Negroid hybrid. An ethnic Novuteran. part-Bantu, part-Germanic and part-East Asian. If Blacks dominated the Whites and rose up the evolutionary ladder first, niggers would go around in whiteface, making fun of Whites. Anyone not Black would be seen as subhuman, people would try to get more dark, etc, etc.

It would be the same shit you cry about now except the roles would be switched. Shaka Zulu or Garvey would have been the black Hitler or some shit, Hybrids would get slaughtered or sterilized either way but, but, BUT! Kikes would still get fucking put in work camps, get Typhus and die and for that, I am most glad. To the victor goes the spoils. Don't evolve in tropical climates, don't sell your own people and when someone from your race has an idea, don't accuse them of black magic and have the local white magic shaman boil them in hot water then throw them down the nigger hole and you don't get conquered by Whites who were obviously a militarily and evolutionarily more advanced force.

Do you know why shadow-walkers are inferior, kike? They aren't evolved enough for the 21st century.

Fuck, I wish I made more anti-Jew flyers and memes.

Attached: Hybrid Colorism.png (1080x1080, 625K)

One of the plot points is that a carpetbagger's daughter gets forced into marrying some nigger half-breed and he takes a 180 and hates niggers and saves his daughter from getting blacked with the help of the KKK.

Let me tell you something, Kike.
C'est la vie:
>Purple Tentacled Space Aliens
>Metahumans
>East Asians
>Whites
>Novuterans and Hapas
>Dravidians
>Amerimutts
>North Amerindians
>Mexicans
>South Amerindians
>Capoids
>Negroids
>Apes
>Rats
>Lizards
>Amphibians
>Fish
>Algae
>Ameoba
>Ashkenazi Jews
>Sephardic Jews
>Other Jews
>Hasidic Jews

>Was it really necessary for whites to make fun and bully blacks back then?
No, it wasn't. But, what can you do. Whites conquered the Blacks.
>They just came out slavery, they were segregated, poor, and had zero influence/power.
And no one gave them jobs for fear of poor blacks working for less pay than Whites. This also caused unions.
>No high crime rate, unemployment, or illegitimacy stats, and gib dependency was decades out.
Also no fatherlessness until a fucking JEW DEMOCRAT named LBJ created the WELFARE STATE
>Yet, despite all this, whites still felt the need to produce racist kid cartoons portraying black people as dumb, lazy, and ugly.
Again, the the victor goes the spoils. It isn't happening now and they actually are lazy and dumb now. THAT is an amenity provided to them they don't deserve in their lowest moment.
>Again, segregation is a thing at the time and would be for damn near 100 years after slavery, a white person could go years without ever seeing a single black face. But despite that whites still felt the need to put down and make fun of blacks in all of their media outlets.
Do lions feel bad for gazelles? Does the rapist not laugh at the girl who's cunt he just shredded? Does the bird cry for the worm?
>Its like whites had this sick fetish for destroying the spirit and self-esteem of black people.
When you win, you can do whatever you want. Vae victis.
>For fuck sakes, in 1915 whites made birth of nation for the sole goal of dehumanizing blacks.
Motherfucker, please. It was KKK propaganda to give the members a chode.
>A white man could literally walk up to any black person and kill them and face zero penalties.
See above answers
>Blacks hadn't done shit too whites at this point, but at every turn whites couldn't stop attacking them.
This is only further proof only complete immersion in balkanization and eugenics/transgenics is 100% needed. There will always be racial competition

whose**

Attached: 1526677536091.jpg (480x774, 157K)

Hail my brothers and fuck kikes. Der ewige jude.

Attached: Hybrid Martyrs.png (2000x1676, 1.55M)

Lebanon will erase you kikes. Bibi fucked with the wrong alahsnakbars.

Here, just for you mein neger

Attached: BAKED dot com.jpg (835x548, 118K)

Nigger, all of the niggers are going extinct here

Attached: D6FAD2E8-72BB-4CF3-B535-2DE32DCC13FF.jpg (870x1002, 199K)

Addendum:
Fuck Blacks, Fuck Whites, Fuck Asians, Mexicans, Humans, Earth, Animals, Ayyyys and Kikes. Fuck me. Fuck me too.
Now, allow me to delve further into this. In this life, someone has to be the bottom bitch. You're either going to be blessed or cursed in this life but someone in the totem is always going to get fucked like a Thailand tranny and be shortchanged everytime at the bottom of the pole. Vice versa. If not Whites, it would only be someone else. If not Blacks, it would only be someone else.
After enough "GOYFEELBAD!" there are literally White men who want to get HRT, buy some lace panties and get fucked in the ass by me. They'd be honored to karate kick five coalburners into oncoming traffic to be mein kleines schlampe katzchen. That's saying something.
>inb4 muh white genocide
>inb4 muh black genocide
>inb4 traps are gay
Fuck off with your agendas. They are irrelevant to my screeds. The point is, we've come a long way. I for one am glad I was born in America as a Hybrid and not in Africa, to niggers. I'm smart, I have an ethos and I have every oppurtunity. I've been attacked by Whites, Blacks and Spics. Never in my life did I ever see my Hapa father. He was more of a nigger than anything. I've been high, broke, robbed, sexually assaulted, happey, sad, ecstatic, etc. I've never had malaria or ebola or anything those shadow-walking oogas get in Senegal or the DRC or Angola. For that, I thank all the White doctors they have in this nation to choose from and I've never gone hungry except a few times in my life. I have a nice job and an amazing gf. That is because a Jew or White guy owned my great great great great great great grandnegro and in 1919, my great great grandparents left Tokyo for Hawaii. Now, I don't give two shits about America or the bipartisan crap or the culture. I want to start my own country in the annexed Nunavut island territories. The only thing I like about America is just the food. There is so much good food here.

And so many good jobs as well. If I wanted to be a fireman, I can be. If I wanted to be a male stripper, I can be. If I wanted to be a NFL player, I could be. It's all thanks to White America. So, on behalf of the future Novuteran race and the Autocracy Of Novutera: kike, get your fucking ass in the fucking OVEN where you FUCKING BELONG. TURN THE OVEN TO 1488 AND GAS YOURSELF WHILE YOU ROAST. YOU WILL NOT REPLACE SHIT.

Attached: 4b38bdeb1273b048091a899f4e2b6ade3a76d50ca616ad85a007aa3a1d06307c.png (723x479, 72K)

English please mutt thanks
Pic related of you

Attached: 1544285831961m.jpg (1024x797, 92K)

Boo fucking whoo
Quit being a melodramatic child.
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E[Open]

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographic, and memes. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs[

Lmfao this guy