Poo in loo buys plane ticket home, rapes and murders woman on last day in Australia

What are the chances this bobs and vagene is never found? because there's no way India with it's third world conditions actually has records of all their 1.5billion citizens

news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/toyah-cordingley-male-nurse-murder-suspect-fled-country/news-story/aeec3a3e7131c384833cbecc48209cff

Attached: e5972e591c3cda7e3aa1e9f5651a76bb.jpg (316x421, 23K)

>poo in vagoo
you taught pajeet the art of banter only too well

>problem hair

She deserved it. Plus Indians have like Korean small dicks. She didn’t feel a thing

>Nose ring.
Nothing of value was lost.

Australians are completely worthless subhumans, so I'm not sure what the issue here is.

look at her boyfriend face what causes this

Attached: 178.jpg (634x634, 128K)

unless she said something racist to him, i dont think any actual crime was committed.

looks like styx

Who even fucking cares though?

>look at her boyfriend face what causes this
mud flaps

Oh never mind, he murdered her.
That is a big ass dog she has, why didn’t her dog tear his ass up? My German Shepard growls at niggers, poos and chinks. They make one wrong move around her and she will fuck their shit up. It’s natural instincts for dogs to be weary of shit skins. She must have trained the “racist” out of him. Bet she regretted that. I reward my dog when ever she barks at niggers

tpbp

Styxx is the poor mans version of that ugly cunt

They'll never get him. My relative was put into a coma and eventually died because of a poo doctor here in the states - he fled back to his sewer of a country, and they can't find him.

yeah this reluctantly. but colored hair girls are just a few years away from death by pill/heroin overdose, bathtub slitty wrist time or maximum diversity experince with jamal and the gang..... so does it really matter how they remove themselves from the gene-pool?

possibly marfans syndrome, a mild form in his case

is the dog ok?
i think this is really the most important question here
pls answer

Austrailians are kinda creepy looking.

Attached: 97e4c7939988350c454635d27275fc4e.jpg (316x421, 20K)

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

>This fucker can get a gf

whats wrong with this?
he just looks like your average murican

>Typical North Queenslander

For non Aussies, Queensland, particular north Queensland is like redneck floriday/texas combined.

why kill her tho

Well nothing of valuable was lost

Ah yes the old "boom and zoom".

Indian and African contractors in various shit parts of the world are notorious for raping the day before they fly home, and the police apparatus in locations like this are simply not equipped to stop them before they disappear into the sea of humanity they came from.

dude ive picked up girls while getting gas
its like fishing, just fucking throw that shit out there

Can I get a bitch lasagna!

>Shitskins can get away with murdering people in their own country.
>Flags

Yeah, fuck off Vikrams

The Indian was a nurse for the last 10 or so years at a nearby small town from where the girl was murdered

this has to be shooped, his cranium & neck are almost as long as the length his body

Yeah the blending of the english/irish/scottish lower class with excessive heat has made some interesting specimens.

Probably hung like a horses he looks like one so it makes sense.

Anybody can land a mega church roastie my dear lads

Is it really mixer though? She’s obviously an SJW.

>woman raped and murdered
>HOW COULD THAT GUY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND BUT NOT ME
never change Jow Forums

It's your own fault for letting him into your country.
>inB4 "Your country does it too!!"
That still doesn't make it right.

Not quite, the average is much fatter

Dumb too, technically he doesn’t have a gf anymore.

based

Nuthin to it right, Skippy?

Based and redpilled.

Sanpaku eyes

Here's a little something. Unless most dogs are trained beforehand to defend you or your property, barking is all they'll do. They will back down if you face them. Never rely on an untrained dog (unless it's a dangerous breed)

Rednecks are everywhere...how's your bum for warts?

Tatts are so fucking awful

exaggerating female hypergamy is probably the thing the alt right is most wrong about

>lookin good ladies

Celtic and Germanic peoples were known for painting and tattooing themselves, Christianity did away with this. Now atheism is supposed to have freed everyone from the evil and oppressive Christianity but they just go back to being Tribals covered in tats and piercings.

>tfw so fucking degenerate that it took me several seconds to realize that the girl in the OP is the victim and not some subtle reference to dog fucking
I hate myself

Attached: 1494000466862.jpg (598x687, 75K)

So the poo can have more times to escape before they found out what happened to her

Here's a little something: you're retarded. A german shepherd will fuck you up if you attack it's owner. The dog was tied up, according to the article.

After looking at her facebook, I have some suspicions - tats, parents are degenerates, boyfriend is covered in tats, meets "stranger" mysteriously, and classic cam girl photos on her Facebook.

I'm thinking prostitute.

But that still doesn't mean we have to put up with poos killing ours. Poos need to know their place.

I doubt he thought that far ahead.

Same.

>be 2013 and 24 years old
>pull up to the side of a 7/11 In my bmw
>2 fine as fuck young girls with 2 beta looking teenage boys
>I’m wearing my vintage Edmonton Oilers snap back hat
>girls are basically wet when they see I’m tall, decent looking and rich
>they break the ice and say “we like your hat”
>”can you buy us cigarettes?”
>ask how old they are
>16
>tell them I can only bring 2 of them In my car
>the girls get in
>poor beta boys watch in rage
>I make them some vodka slushies
>fuck them both all night long

Man. That was good

So my company has automated birthday notices for its employees and contractors. It sends out an email with "Happy Birthday!" to the individual and the team they are on so everyone can wish em a happy birthday.

Indian contractor replies, says "Oh that's my official birthday, it's not my REAL birthday". Me and the other white guys are confused, like "wtf is this weirdo talking about?"

So the other India guys explain. In India they just send you to school when you're tall enough or they think you're smart enough to follow what's happening or whatever. So even though you're supposed to start attending school at a certain age, they just kinda put down whatever date of birth you decide to give them because they don't verify it at all so fuck it, whatever you tell them is good enough.

This is why we need better immigrant vetting. We CANNOT trust what foreign governments records indicate.

Nuke India cunt, easy.

Attached: 1533667954094s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Attached: doggo_protec.webm (720x402, 1.33M)

What actually happened:
Pajeet got arrested for trying to force a few sixteen year olds to join his grooming gang

Far North Queenslander here, Daintree to be exact. Born and raised. Lived all over Australia; Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, Perth and despite the influx of poor, stupid mexicans at the rate of over 1000 a week over the last 30 years in my absence, FNQ is still the best place to live, environmentally and demographically speaking, in the country. Shame there is only farming and tourism as major industries though, otherwise I would have never left the joint.

Would be more believable if that wasn't the common plot of generic nu-metal music vids in the early 2000s.

You now have no excuse, Jow Forums

But why would I care about some roastie when pic related is on the way?

Attached: 1543224211614.jpg (1350x900, 441K)

Because some people don't want to have kids that look like Finns.

Althought they doesnt poo in loo and eat cow poo, poos are... surprisingly more intelligent then your average shitskin.
They are lazy fucks with a small benis, but they are not stupid.

>purple hair
Feminist BTFO

Attached: 1507848301728.jpg (750x501, 106K)

Same ! Met this one girl at gas station near my house we ended up hanging out and smoking blunts then I stopped talking to her cause was banging this other girl at work lol.
I find it funny that whenever I don't "try".
And just act normal and be myself instead of trying too hard it ALWAYS works.
Just say something funny and make them laugh but don't be a nerd about it.
A good tip is you can use some jokes you find on pol and if they laugh they're a good catch and if they don't like it they aren't your type and aren't worth it anyway.
What do you call a black lady getting an abortion ? Crime fighter!
In Australia they don't have sex. They m8!
If you just pick a certain situation that you can both relate to and make a punny joke about it they'll laugh and bitches love that.
If you make any girl have a good time around you either by smiling or laughing or teaching her things in a funny way she'll realize subconsciously that she enjoys being with/around you
Also don't be a dick but don't be a pussy
If you act like yourself and don't give a fuck what other people's optics are even if confronted bitches love that.
Being passive aggressive like being able to tell jokes and be funny and smart and respectful but at the same time having the ability to be a violent warrior ready to fight to the death for his beliefs.
Just my 2cents. From working I. Restaurant for 2 years dealing with all the waitress ho's every day. You get to realize their train of thought and how to take advantage of it.
Best 2 years of my life lol but HORRIBLE PAY cooking

Poos aren't stupid?

>Poo detected

Fuck off, poo.

That's why I said India's population is 1.5billion.
Officially the population is 1.3billion but do you really think that people from the slums and villages exist in any Indian citizenship list?
Honestly I think 1.5billion is being conservative

I don't think they even have nukes in Australia.

he's tall, that counts for more than looks.

I go to a top uni and poos are pretty high IQ. Can confirm.

I'd prefer Poos to chinks since they're racist and try to LARP as white too.

Read it again.
I just happened to work with some poos.
Laziest fuckers I ever met.

This webm fills my heart with love

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IM SO HORNY AND LONELY AND THIS GOOBER GETS TO FUCK THAT

Attached: 1544303513302.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Wait until you see some shitkin kill that doggo for that loli.

You're retarded. It's very easy for demographers to approximate population data and for censuses. It's not an impossible task.

So? That is your fucking problem. If Whites want to be fucking niggers, don't post OP begging for sympathy. It was Whites who let go of the power. You get what you deserve now.

Sincerely, a White Anglo-Celt.

Attached: 12341321234.jpg (1300x867, 106K)

you get fingerprint scanned at indian airports. its actually not really a shithole country, its a country with mansions the size of small towns, surrounded by people who live in rags. its just all over the fucking place.

Melbournian here, Melbourne is best place in the country to live most liveable city and all that

Attached: basedaussie.jpg (250x235, 9K)

brown people were a mistake

a german shepherd attacked me once and my pitbull nearly killed it
they look tough but the neck is too exposed for it to be a serious threat when you have a dog bred for fighting :)

Holy shit the doggo even pushes the principle into a more secure angle before the assailant is within his striking range. And he was completely chill before the command to defend so it's not like he'd attack strangers for no reason. Fucking based. Saved.

lol this is actually true. A family member is married to a Bangladeshi, and her actual birthday and the birthday on her passport are both different by a few years. They have a "real" birthday and an "official" birthday.

How do I train my dog to not be a useless, friendly bitch?

>prostitute
The nose ring never lies. It’s a warning sign.

This is what should have happened when the poo approached her. She probably got embarrassed when ever her dog would act aggressive towards shit skins and disiciplined her dog to train it out of him. Niggers have called my dog racist before and I just say she Can tell you’re a sub human. If they chimp out I’ll let my dog take care of them . It’s perfectly natural for animals to be distrustful of niggers and shit skins

That’s a good thing. You probably live in a white area. Expose it to niggers and your dog will naturally protect you

It helps you keep a gf but it doesn't help you get one

The purpose of GSD isn't to fight other dogs though, Huskies and Belgian Mals can seriously fuck them up as well. They are very good and protecting flocks hence the name and taking people out though.

of a*

yikes WTF are we doin lads

Not prostitute, but was kiddydiddled.

>the argument that Soros-tier Jews use every time

Kill yourself.

Is it too early to start an Aus/pol/ thread I'm bored as hell and drinking white monster will switch to beers though
Pretty much
He looks like a guy that has been vegan for more than a year, I'm not jerkin ya gerkin have you ever met a long term vegan they look fucked mate

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 75K)

I miss seeing australians on pol

jesus Christ
he must have money or something, I mean she's no 10 but way out of his league otherwise

It does if she knows you’re hung like a horse.

funny, but im not joking. just struck up a small convo while pumping gas.
why the fuck is that really hard to believe?
the worst thing that could happen is she tell you to fuck off?

Attached: kek.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>no argument
Maybe take your own advice, you beta bitch?

Attached: newwhites.png (750x422, 610K)

tall, bad boy... catnip for zoomettes

Did you do laps of the servo? Asking the ladies if they are having a good pump or what? I'm sure you've still got it mate fucking easy

Attached: image.jpg (634x953, 137K)