The “red pill” meme is a lie. The Matrix got it wrong

Reality is full of red vs blue dualities. To name just a few:

>doppler effect in astronomy
>fire vs water in nature
>the force in star wars
>human chakra system

There are many more examples.
In every case the color red is always associated with the most negative traits and the color blue is always associated with the most positive traits.

>doppler effect: red light means literally that light is moving away from you, i.e. “unenlightenment”. Red light is the lowest vibrational form of visible light. Blue light is moving towards you and is high vibrational visible light, hence “enlightenment”.
>in nature: fire is violent, it destroys, and humans cannot survive in it. Water is peaceful (usually), it sustains life, and humans can survive in it
>in Star Wars: the dark side is always red, the good side is usually blue, sometimes green, and even purple - all higher vibrational colors of light than red.
>human chakra system: the red chakra is the most base, fearful, sexual, animalistic, and unenlightened part of a human. The blue chakra is active in the more enlightened people. When there is a balance between the red and blue chakras, you get an active purple chakra which is an even higher vibrational state. When you are balanced in the purple state you reach the white state, the highest chakra.

The issue is being at balance. We can’t be all red, but we also can’t be all blue. We must be a balanced blend. We must be purple. That is why purple is the color of psychics, royalty, etc. then once we are purple, we must be white. That is the color of gods.

The real “red pill” should actually be blue, hence the Wachowskis got it wrong. And the real blue pill about the blue pill is that the blue pill leads to the purple pill. The blue pill about the purple pill is that it leads to white pill. The white pill is the ultimate truth that we can currently comprehend in this physical form. The white pill is best pill.

The red pill meme is a sham. You can’t prove me wrong.

Attached: 11B3EF04-400A-4B7F-AB5A-3D227793FBA4.jpg (1280x980, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YH4uZeNH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>star wars

I didn't read this but I'm going to disagree and call you a shill
Shill

This desu

>we must be white
i agree

Attached: zfft6p2e8t11.jpg (540x540, 54K)

Did Q predict this?

Ball memes since this is a shitty side thread.

Attached: IndianBall.jpg (700x712, 119K)

Red v blue pill was just to implant the left v right political parties in your mind. Same colours. It’s the left v right that stops people uniting against the globalist elites. It’s divide and conquer.
Red pill v blue pill was part of a psyop.

Star Wars used to be based. It is full of deep mystical truths. There is more to Star Wars than most people think. Not saying I hold Star Wars above Christianity or anything like that though.

Water drowns. Fire keeps you warm and cooks food.
The "light" jedi were totalitarian zealots.
Chakras are a steaming pile of shit.

Yes, which is why we should be purple. We should maintain a balance when it comes to politics. We can’t be complete fascists, but we also can’t be complete libtards. We have to find a proper balance and become purple. Politically speaking, that is.

>The science fiction film Total Recall (1990) features a red pill which is offered to Arnold Schwarzenegger's character, Douglas Quaid, by one Dr. Edgemar. He is told "it's a symbol, of your desire to return to reality." No blue pill is present in the film, and the story centers on the uncertainty of whether Quaid is dreaming or in the real world. However, the pill is offered to him with the claim that he is dreaming, and that the pill will return him to reality, with the words "inside your dream, you'll fall asleep." Quaid seriously considers the offer but notices that Dr. Edgemar is sweating, whereupon he shoots him in the forehead. The implication is that if the dream is not a dream but reality, Dr. Edgemar is part of the conspiracy against Quaid, and the pill is simply poison. He had also told Quaid that if Quaid killed him, "the walls of reality will come crashing down"; moments after his death, the walls of the hotel room literally come crashing down.

It’s all just hermetics

Sure. The matrix was literally implanting the red v blue into people tho. It’s part of MK ultra. Some anonwho worked on it cake on years ago and talked about how movies can imprint false memories into you. How Hollywood had been using his resarch for years even though they told him it was a failed project.

Interesting. I have not seen that movie. I need to see it.

This also makes me wonder about the matrix. What if Morpheus was lying? What if the pills are opposite? What if being “unplugged” from the matrix was actually sending him further into the dream world? Makes me think.

Worked on a project for the cia years ago*

I have a copy of The Hero With A Thousand Faces. Star Wars, GL, and Joseph Campbell began my journey into redpilling myself. I need to read the Bhagavad Gita

I bet you drink a lot of beer

You’re an idiot

>water drowns
That is not it’s purpose. It’s purpose is to sustain life. You only drown if you’re an idiot.

>fire keeps you warm and cooks food.
That is not it’s main purpose. The purpose of fire is to convert physical matter to heat energy. It is fundamentally violent. Fire actually on your body or food would destroy it. The heat from the fire is what you are talking about, which is completely different

>light Jedi were totalitarian zealots
Only when they became unbalanced, ironically not actually making them the light side anymore.

>chakras are shit
You clearly don’t know anything at all about eastern medicine

Unironically take the red pill and kys.

Not at all. I just explained all the tangible reasons why this is important. Kys

I know, I read that.

ITT fire is red.

If Morpheus was lying about the pills, then that would mean that Neo never left the Matrix. He only delved deeper into the false reality and the whole trilogy was a lie. Is the Matrix the biggest psyop movie of them all?

news flash, fags.

for the longest time on tv news D was red and R was blue. they flipped it in the nineties because the media wanted to distance D from Marxism.

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

> muh "vibrations"
> muh "energies"
> muh autistic pilpul about how i feel about words
> chakra????
> STAR WARS???
damn i want to slap you right across the mouth, you worthless faggot.
also, "the matrix" lifted the red and blue pill meme from an earlier literary work.
its pretty obscure so you probably havent heard of it but the title is Alice In Wonderland.
you should drown yourself in a portable toilet outside a furry convention

>In every case the color red is always associated with the most negative traits and the color blue is always associated with the most positive traits.
Ok, prove this faggot.

You're getting there...

Now break it down even further for the true answer.

Attached: 7CE6D190-E8A7-4AA4-A8FE-12A0A0904B3A.jpg (305x458, 23K)

>muh things-have-inherent-purpose

retard

>Evil currently outnumbers Good
>Dumb currently outnumbers Smart

>Smart can see the differences of Good and Evil clearly
>Smart exists on both Evil and Good sides but Smart Evil outnumbers Smart Good
>Smart can also be Neutral
>Dumb is largely Neutral by itself and unaware of differences of Good an Evil

>Smart Evil manipulates dumb into thinking evil is good and good is evil so that from dumb perspective it looks like the numbers are off and good outnumbers evil

>Smart Good wants to teach dumb to be Smart to grow its numbers
>The act of teaching creates opportunity for Good and Evil.
>Smart Evil will never teach dumb and will only ever drop feed the information it wants dumb to know for manipulation purposes.

>Evil is parasitic and entropic so it requires an external Good energy source
>Good is infinitely self generating but has a chance to create Evil in the process.

>the true redpill is the blue pill
jews literally lie about everything, including their supposed IQ

Attached: tony is so taken aback he blurts our a racial slur.jpg (174x290, 9K)

HAHAHA my sides. Poor op. He’s just trying to help the goys into understanding photons and light frequency

Attached: A0357B46-97B2-4A54-93D7-CCB2CF20E3EB.gif (255x231, 112K)

You’re a fucking idiot. If you don’t want to educate yourself about any of this stuff and just try (and fail) to discredit this, you should unirocnslly take the red pill and kys.

>muh nothing has an inherent purpose

Lol. The brainlets in this thread. If nothing has an inherent purpose, then you should kys faggot. You just admitted that you have no purpose.

Fucking read what I just posted. Jesus Christ. We need to start having mandatory IQ verification before posts. The amount of fucking brainlets trying to fuck up my thread...

Seriously. The fucking idiots here. I thought people were supposed to be intelligent on here. This shit needs to stop. We need mandatory IQ verification questions before posts. Clicking shapes is not good enough these days.

You

Not sure how. Explain

see the red orb? 5
see the blue orb? 4

they want you to go to mars which is
hell, so eat them redpills bois.

Attached: Tree_of_Life_2009_-large(complete).jpg (2121x3000, 2.91M)

Attached: truthAboutLife.png (1891x837, 667K)

>The issue is being at balance. We can’t be all red, but we also can’t be all blue.
No you stupid fuck. The redpill is supposed to reveal to you how the world actually works, and the blue pill localizes information giving you an idealized view of reality. How dumb are you to try and peddle some low grade physics shit in this thread?

Fuck off to

Attached: tenor (7).gif (270x204, 487K)

I choose fire...

Attached: 1528738258849.jpg (557x785, 71K)

Easy. I already did you would just use your brain and read the thread.

Fire is red. It destroys. Water is blue. It sustains life.
The color of fear is red. The color of serenity is blue.

It goes on and on and on. If you can’t see this for yourself, you’re a brainlet faggot.

Binary. Zero/One, Yes/No, Black/White, This/That, etc.
Virtual particles exist, they pop in and out of existence. It's not that they go into non-existence, they just go into another one. Fractal television static.
Remember, even God lives in a gilded cage.

Attached: 4D15222456578910.jpg (960x768, 36K)

Wrong. The red pill leads you away from reality. The blue pill leads your towards reality. The red light of stars mean that they are moving away from you, which can also symbolize the opposite of enlightenment. The blue light of stars is coming towards you, meaning you are becoming enlightened by a higher vibration of light.

Jesus man, I’m really disappointed by the replies so far. I thought pol was better than this. Most of you are still low IQ morons who can;t understand these truths even when presented with evidence. Pol is not as smart as I thought. The intelligence has gone way down.

>Wrong. The red pill leads you away from reality. The blue pill leads your towards reality. The red light of stars mean that they are moving away from you, which can also symbolize the opposite of enlightenment. The blue light of stars is coming towards you, meaning you are becoming enlightened by a higher vibration of light.

Attached: giphy (5).jpg (345x146, 6K)

It’s interesting that red is often the color of violence. It’s interesting how nation states with red flags are often more violent.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU FUCKING MORONS. JESUS CHRIST.

pastebin.com/YH4uZeNH

People=SHIT

Attached: 1542511602262.jpg (3992x2228, 2.7M)

It’s also interesting that no nation state has a purple flag even though it is a symbol of balance, enlightenment, royalty, psychicness.

youre thread is retarded

read the kybalion

explain further about Chakras and medicine. I used energy healing and diet to reverse balding, successfully.

I'm tired of these middle eastern gay symbolism boomers keep pushing. It was dumb thousands of years ago and it is dumb now.

I probably can’t explain more you already know if you used energy to heal yourself. Chakras are just energy centers in the body, like acupuncture meridians. When they get blocked, a person starts to have some kind of disfunctional behavior. Remove the blockage and the energy can flow.

This kind of shit is too much for Jow Forums desu. I didn’t realize that fully until today. The people on here are most autistic spergs. They may have high iqs, but their eqs are fucking retard-tier. No one on here understands this stuff because they are too left brained.

They may be a bunch of shitskin sand chinks but they actually know some shit when it comes to energy. The yogis are primarily from the east and the most enkightened people in the world. Doesn’t mean the country as a whole is better. Just means they know shit about energy. What they don’t know in the east is all the left brain stuff, logic, reason, thinking. They are more right brained. Feeling, emotion, sensitive to energy.

Fuck off, Poojeet. Stop makingthese gay Gnostic threads.

No, actually you are an autistic spergs with no emotional intelligence. All you know is left brain shit. You are literally half of a person, you subhuman shithead,

red=fire like you said, and fire is transformation. the earth will be destroyed by fire according to the bible and a new one made.
In the same sense the red pill destroys/transforms your worldview. it destroys it so you can transform it into a more accurate one. its a transformation, and thus is fairly fitting for the red pill

Energy is related to physics so it is left brained. Compare the lifespans of people treated by modern medicine to those treated by yogis, witch doctors, and acupuncturists.

The more I use this site, the more I realize it’s full of autistic left brained stunted nerds who will never understand reality in a deeper way than the physical world. They will always dwell only on the physical circumstances. Politics, current events, social news. Everything on here that delves outside of the physical gets labeled as Gnosticism. It’s retarded. There is so much more truth out there than politics. You faggots may be high iq, but you aren’t high enough iq to realize that iq isn’t everything. Iq is only half of the equation. Es is the other half. Only when you have a high iq and eq can you even begin to understand the world better. You autists on here are pretty stupid. The community of Jow Forums on the whole is pretty stupid as well.

Not really. In the matrix the red pill doesn’t destroy of transform anything. It’s a transcendence, or a higher frequency. It leaves the old behind. It washes away the old and dated belief systems, like water.
The red pill in the matrix is not like fire. If it were fire, neo would be destroyed, or burned up, or killed. None of that happens. Water is more accurate I think for the matrix, not fire.

The good yogis do live a long time. The witch doctors and other faggot occultists don’t. Again, this is because they are out of balance.

The people that live the longest in the western world are good at being balanced. The advancements in medicine may bring extended life, but the quality of life is not always good, so there is a lack there.

What I am saying is that there needs to be more balance in the world. The western world is the extreme of the left brain. The eastern world is the extreme of the right brain. We need something in between

how the fuck does the red pill not transform anything? it wakes up the people from their dim reality and lets them see how the world reall is. the fake worldview gets destroyed and a new one rises from its ashes. the process of waking up is even displayed as painfull and tormenting like burning would be and as a result a new person rises from the ashes.

This guy gets it

Attached: A9E4BC70-11A2-4DCF-90D8-08D1A76FAAE3.jpg (1080x1920, 1.12M)

I get that argument, but you can make the same argument for the evil side. When the evil side is set on fire or burned up, they are destroyed. They are annihilated. Not exactly transformed,

When considering all the other examples in nature. Red is overwhelmingly negative. Not always, but usually it is. There are some positives, but still it’s mostly bad.

The blue pill is actually more accurate in the context of the matrix because it is a transcendence. It is a slow realization of a higher vibrational frequency. Neo doesn’t evolve all at once. It takes three movies for him to defeat the enemy. Much like water. It takes time for a plant to grow from being watered. It also takes time for a canyon to form by the steady stream of watering eroding it.

I think a blue pill is more accurate.

fire is since ancient times associates with transformation.

>tfw 3D to us is actually 2D for "them"

Like I said, not everything red is negative. But mostly it is.

Refining things in the fire. Volcanoes bring new life through the magma and ash. It’s still a very violent and dangerous transformation. It’s not a peaceful tranformation. A peaceful tranformstion is an advance in technology. Something becomes obsolete when something better comes along. This is what happened in the matrix. Neo didn’t just burn up suddenly. He made a gradual shift, a gradual tranformation. This is why a blue colored pill should have been used in the plot of the movie to stay in the real world instead of a red pill.