Not gonna lie, former Yellow Vest supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn cars...

Not gonna lie, former Yellow Vest supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching them crash and burn cars. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get Macron.

Attached: car.jpg (480x270, 25K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Guys it's over guysss it's over guysss it's over. its Over Guys

Fuck off! The globalists are going down. The people are fighting back.

Attached: 290C3DB5-E4F0-4DCA-83E5-7CAC552FA5BC.jpg (962x1024, 160K)

>HAPPENING
>130k in a country with 70M
Nice Revolution

We know you’re a Brit, jtrig nig. So Macron really is a stooge of the British. LOL your kids are going to be groomed and turned to hookers or bullied until they kill themselves. Keep that stiff upper lip!

>Implying revolutions were historically carried out by the majority
Read moar history, faggot.

This place is getting shilled so hard by meme flag kikes today its fucking insane... Burn in hell you fucking kike rat!

Attached: 1525537319939s.jpg (125x108, 2K)

According to German news the Yellow Jacket ring leader has been arrrested, it's over.

Attached: 1532338919739.jpg (571x571, 49K)

>nobody understood this reference
Jow Forums really IS full of nothing but newfags trying to fit in nowadays.

>Ring leader
Shut the fuck up you kike, there are no leaders. Jesus Christ take your fucking coffee break you computer lab Jew

Attached: thunking.png (246x302, 116K)

if anyone has a right to complain about gas prices, its us norwegians. our main source of income is oil. and that horrible day oil becomes bad or whatever everything will go to shit

fpbp

You never know, keep dreaming

There are no leaders among the peaceful protesters, the violent ones though...

So I just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

Yes, that makes it so hilarious. But it will rile up our frog friends until they bring out the guillotine for le President globalist faggot.

Don't worry. You will still have feminism.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it, but it looks like it's over.

>t. shitty asshole

i searched for this news. Please gib source.

According to German news only German men rape, never New Europeans.

i agree fellow goy. we MUST stop these freedom fighters from unseated our rothschild stooge, no matter how many goy lives it takes

Look it’s a “hello fellow user” post