Yellow-bellies failure - right-wing salth thread

ITT thread post right wing salt after their much hyped protests got btfo on their big day

Attached: 1544316946180.png (458x594, 492K)

It appears they are actually winning, don’t you read the news?

Macron will resign by Christmas

Attached: 1543690354619.jpg (1172x1238, 592K)

Nice OC cucc

Why is JTRIG so pathetic? Do they still ass fuck you homos when they award you your shitposting station?

Nonces the lot of you. Five eyes should be cancelled.

>he doesn't have any salt to post in his own thread
It's fucking nothing, kys

According to German news the Yellow Jacket ring leader has been arrested, it's over

Attached: 1533362157197.jpg (560x590, 80K)

>Failed protest in Paris
This is why you don't specify a certain area, Macron knew where to deploy troops, what roads to shut down, and where to reinforce. Y'all should continue how you started out, random riots around the entire country. You have to spread his assets out thin enough to start taking over cities. Paris is sort the last step.

Guys, I just got back from a protest, and it's not looking good for the gilets jaunes...

Everywhere I looked, 'LaREM' shirts, and a dwindling number of yellow-colored vests. On the streets, 'Macron est mon President' bumper stickers on 90% of the cars passing by and even on the buses loaded with former yellow vests who've decided to return home.

Why didn't the protesters have a long-term strategy?...

Attached: MonsieurPresident.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Attached: landladybobs.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>yellow vest meme fest is right wing
Bunch of frogs chimped out and burned down their cities because of a global warming goy tax on gasoline. Coming weeks will be filled with a bunch of shills and puppets all claiming "leadership" of the entire movement and then they will kill it just like the wall street protests in America.

why do you lying kikes always use memeflags?

this guy won so hard he cut his own hand off.

Attached: 1544305724528.png (711x485, 517K)

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

they win so much that they got tired standing of their feet

Attached: 1544305665121.jpg (5184x3456, 1.18M)

German news is just lies, after interpreting this you should rest assured that the protest leaders are safe and sound.

Attached: 341241412334.jpg (1920x1358, 367K)

Macron : "Lets put that behind us and shake hands"

Me :

Show that Israeli flag.

bermuda Jow Forums is one person isn't it

They torched Toulouse

Attached: trumpdwesternwall05222017getty.jpg (980x551, 72K)

I don't understand Jow Forums yet and it's been a few years. How many more ?

Why do you kikes even bother with memeflags any more? We can all tell.

Mass media will be your downfall, everybody knows your half dozen or so tricks now.

Attached: memeflag jew slips up (((we))) keep making racemixing threads.png (455x122, 5K)

I don't have the screencap but another kike was caught making pro-commie threads every day for 5 months

>I don't get paid to post on Jow Forums so I'm upset at people who do

Cry moar faggot

Never forget about Turduni

Attached: self awareness kike.png (1062x2208, 1.56M)

הקומוניזם ינצח

Hey look one of the JTRIG faggots. I hope you enjoy your duties, which will eventually include slaughtering the native British for your Muslim overlords.

this is not even a big thing because the French love to riot not matter if they are left or right. Nothing will happen, France is a shithole and Macron will destroy the place as Merkel has done in Germany, they have planted seeds of destruction and even thought it will take time for the tree to grow it will eventually grow

Give me a run down. What happened? Wasn't macron supposed to be overthrown? Did the protesters get cucked again?