What's your IQ?

Mine is averaged to be around 130.

Attached: 5z47hkwncduz.png (606x890, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcKiPoYalcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>these two pictures look slightly similar but have nothing to do with one another in function or form
>SO DEEP

150 here
You guys are fucking dumb

Online tests puts mine at 130... but I imagine it’s closer to 115~125... I am an INTP Propertarian so it’s probably accurate

yes we know its retarded thats why the strayan used it, fucking dumbass fagot

135-142 but how is this political

I got a 125 on the raven.

160 here

>Averaged

You've never taken a real IQ test. You're also likely well below 130.

175 iq. I took it online and it confirmed how much superior I am to you plebs. I paid $200 for the certificate and documentation to prove it.

must be around 75
I can't spell or do math properly
probably just going to kill myself soon

What a horse shit thread. Nobody will ever comment below 120, Everyone has the biggest cock, and everyone is jacked. bullshit - all of you.

I got mine tested and it's 100. No more, no less. Right on the FUCKING DOT. 100.

>t. low IQ individual

Attached: 1507715094440.jpg (205x246, 9K)

130ish, multiple tests throughout my life. Scored this number on a test for a job application...actually on both occasions, with similar tests too. I think it may be closer to 140 these days tho.

These threads are usually ego boosts for losers who try to feel good about telling random people on an anonymous online image board how "superior" they are. If your so smart how come you don't have that many friends? If your so smart why are you not top of the class in college?

Lol at these ego lifting retards.
My iq was actyally tested and it's 100 so its average. 100. Totally average and nothing more.

Dunno. I scored 135 while deliberately doing B+ effort to score adderall.

3000+

You fucking aced it man. Good job.

as above, so below. nearly all things similar are related in some form or fashion.. it takes years of studied idiocy to erase this innate intuitive judgment

Yes, that's the point the OP was trying to make. Our universe is a particle of a larger multiverse structure, maybe even a "live" one, whatever that means in this context.

Just did another test to confirm
It said my score was off the chart.

I "aced" something I didn't study for because it's impossible to study for.

Thanks a lot Burger with cretin toppings.

also this is one of the stupidest threads i've ever seen. .. random people you'll never meet, submitting random numbers you'll never be able to prove, regarding a test only halfway decent at measuring mechanistic intellect

You people are retards believing fb iq tests lol

Kek
Do it or u have no balls

My cock is very avg I am 42, bench 205, and have a 115-130 iq

What’s it like to be a normie?

Aw cmon mom. We were just trying to have fun.

cretin

Hahahahaha
Average idiot.
We are smarter than u, Liam

Normieness doesn't exist

Yes, I Q. Who U?

man when you're in a room with 10 people it sure is easy to be 130% smarter than everyone else when the other 9 people are niggers

It's useless information, but their structural development is influenced by the same mathematical principles.

This is a containment thread you dumb fucks, but stroke that ego. Sniffing farts from a glass good goys

Tested at 145-147 but that was before all the pot and alcohol

Kek I was not aware that Kazonomics nigger was still shilling his bitcoin trading scams.

I see you got triggered there. An average doesn't imply idiot so clearly your little heart got upset about the fact that your wrong. Plus your comment validates no substantial argument. Fuck yourself.

Go kill yourself you autist. It's probably best for you and your disappointed parents.

Low IQ people dismiss IQ as rubbish.
Hm. I wonder why.

Attached: 9A0EBF8B-1D60-4752-916F-376240147883.jpg (800x600, 130K)

pls no bully it’s 76

Attached: 8D994401-1D7F-4F5A-BAE2-ADF3D60EF5C2.jpg (619x453, 26K)

Im above ur mom and below ur sister m8

110. What a shame.

> your

this lad knows it all

>Take online IQ test
>Tells me I'm between 125-132
>Think I'm of higher intelligence
>Not realizing that I'm a retard for thinking a free online IQ test is legitimate in any way

You guys are all real dumb.

No one ever posited that yet despite this you throw it in your face.

The validity of the argument is that online, tests for iq are merely advertisements for chronic ego strokers and nothing more you fuking cretin

If you're a fedora, it doesn't matter what your IQ is, you're a retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcKiPoYalcY

Autism in a nutshell

My iq is around 140....
Means shit jew

you got scammed, official tests only go up to 140. Source my psychologist gf doing such tests

122 but i couldnt care less. IQ does not help you at all in life. being naive and a bit dull is a blessing. i would go down to 90 without hesitation.

IQ is the rights version of SNOWFLAKE.

Tards get so triggered by iq, it's on the same level of sjw's becoming triggered by fat shaming.

I was complimenting you, not making fun. Dont act so defensively it makes it look like you have an inferiority complex

Also voted for Trump, Brexit, Le Pen, and Bolsonaro.

t. brainlet

She only told you that so you wouldn't feel inferior to my incredible galaxy brain.

Attached: 85e.jpg (764x551, 263K)

My sat was 900 to 950.

hey. no.

It's honestly a damn shame. I'm just intelligent enough to be smarter than nearly every person I meet, yet not enough to ever change the world.

Some of us were evaluated by neuropsychologists.

Niggers cant bake bread, so when you get it its called nigger bread

Attached: abbeb5122beacb7c2ab2f4bd6f14d1cf7ff8bd88_1_476x500.jpg (476x500, 121K)

About tree-fiddy.

Attached: op.png (734x486, 50K)

154...2 shy of the God Emperor

Low IQ detected

Attached: 1543859905694.jpg (631x580, 62K)

135 and I'm miserable. I envy low IQ people and their happy lives.

considering the online tests that i've made, something around 119 and 123

there are too many people who boasted, saying they're IQ of 130 or higher. My IQ is 100.

140 on the Wechsler, so around 160 on the Catell scale

over 300

Attached: 5e2.jpg (960x705, 149K)

74 verified at a neuropathologist

No. Wechsler scale, used in Europa, goes to 160.
Catell, used in the US, can go to 200 but 140 Wechsler means something like 160 on the Catell Scale. Which is why US ads seems to be exagerating.

>tfw too euphoric to care about iq

Attached: gbYCsUK.jpg (960x960, 61K)

Liam, I’m shocked at your language. I’ll let it slide bc u are of average intelligence

Hahahahahaha WEAK!
those are rookie numbers
Gotta get them numbers up, rook!

High IQ is worthless if you don't use it to better yourself or your surroundings.

bout tree fiddy ?

Attached: 485641516.jpg (710x473, 116K)

172... its kinda meaningless though as even if you are on top more often than not you are still standing in a pile of shit more often than not.....

Close to 170

You might have high iq, but do you have wisdom?

A Man can have wisdom with an iq even as close to 110,

Iq these days is your ability to do quick maths

Not useful

Work ethic > intelligence

Dilbertman unironically believes this, it's all a big simulation and we are no different than robots.

>being a good goy is better than being smart

Alot of people have swallowed the simulation pill. Me included. Makes more sense. All models work perfectly in a simulated universe. Nothing works with what we know for a physical universe.
Plus there was another black science guy that discovered a code in the formula used to describe reality.
An actual computer code. A specific code. An ecc.