See chemtrail thread

>see chemtrail thread
>laugh at OP
>walk outside
>see this

What do?

Attached: 09C4A788-EC10-41DC-80E6-AE662A56D88E.jpg (1152x2048, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chemtrailplanet.com/Patents.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI
youtube.com/watch?v=xFQ2_0QNiks
youtu.be/qJK-WxT_Jlg
youtube.com/watch?v=26vx-EfVD8g
geoengineeringwatch.org/
globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7126#Post712
ktla.com/2016/03/11/as-drought-continues-despite-el-nino-l-a-county-turns-to-cloud-seeding-in-hope-of-more-rain/
alternet.org/environment/why-southern-californias-new-cloud-seeding-project-putting-conspiracy-theorists-frenzy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Continue to laugh at OP

>What do?
don't breathe

come to Jow Forums and start a slide thread about chemtrails, I guess
this isn't politics, it's just shitposting
fuck off to /x/

Attached: 1364512254468.jpg (625x455, 72K)

A few days ago i had a similar experience. It's all fun and games until you really see them

breathe deep.

Stratospheric aerosol geoengineering/solar radiation management is real, they're just lying about it and calling it a hypothetical proposal. It puts them in a schizophrenic position of saying, "Chemtrails is absurd conspiracy theory, goy," and saying, "Hey, here's an idea we may want to consider... in the future... to save the planet... and it's really cheap, too..."

It's obvious to anyone who researches it seriously. Who holds the patents for the technology?

>keck
>we're gonna need a bigger wall meme
based hospital i will utilize their ER next time i get a light cold

Whoa its almost like theres a highway in the sky that planes use!

Today it went a step further and I saw a UFO. No biggie

Attached: D09CB674-7C16-4402-843E-5BC20B22092F.png (1334x750, 1.16M)

Those are contrails you autist.

>Chemtrails
Chemtrails used to be a conspiracy theory of tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist. Now if you do not believe that carbon emissions is going to melt the ice caps thus flooding the worlds coastlines, turn the land into deserts, and end most life on the planet you are "denying science" and are a "climate denier". Also, if you are not happy to turn over your money to pay a carbon tax that, like all other taxes, will not "save the planet".

It's a Gate to the feyworld look at the parallels between UFOs and the fairy myths every single culture on earth has

>it's just airplanes goyshie

Attached: 6A64D414-85D4-47B8-AF75-A95B625E40AE.png (750x1334, 557K)

Be thankful there are so few there.

>

Attached: 609891EF-3370-48E0-AEF6-6FBBBBE2EF63.jpg (221x267, 27K)

Was me seeing this a reward of some sort? Is something telling me I'm on the right track?

>implying I'm not watching the same planes fly back and forth all day long spraying these lines directly in front of the sun to obscure the sunlight from multiple viewing angles

The patents are to various people. Here is a list going back to 1916 of geo engineering patents
chemtrailplanet.com/Patents.htm

There are over 150 held by the federal government that go back decades.

They are now starting to bring it out into the open. They are doing a psyop by claiming that they are trying to ameliorate a problem when in fact they have been spraying to CAUSE strange weather patterns in order to push forward the carbon based climate change agenda. So they are causing the problem so they can name the solution.

Those are contrails that appear when an aircraft is above 25,000 feet.

When Little Boy was dropped on Hiroshima it detonated at 1,870 ft and all of the fallout drifted up into the atmosphere.

You need to get low to the ground to chemtrail people like pic related and doing this over a metropolitan area would look suspect. They may be able to disguise as an airshow if they added colours to the trails but the blue angels or whatever they call them would not carry sufficient payloads to carry out these brainfuck chemical missions and no one is going to sign off on KC-135s weaving through city skyscrapers scaring the fuck out of everyone.

The way that actual, documented cases of chemtrailing on US citizens was done by offshore ships releasing bioweapons off the coast of San Diego. There was an incident a year ago in the UK where a strange chemical was emitted by sea and made hundreds of people sick and no ship could be found as the emitter. It happened twice within a few weeks. It was a NATO military submarine that released the payload to test the chemical weapon, months before the Salisbury attack I might add.

So the lesson here is chemtrailing is actually navygassing.

Attached: 86286426296.png (768x516, 445K)

you're retarded because I see them as well from time to time when the weather is stagnant and they all follow routes from the airport.

It's also why people who live near the coast are the most cucked.

>What's that strange smell in the air? The coastal cuck asks. I'm going to close the window and not think about it, the coastal cuck says.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI

Here's actual footage of the US stealth, ultra-maneuverable 6-degrees of movement mach 40 aircraft releasing NPC-gas off the coast of Chile.

It's done by submarines and stealth aircraft, not jumbo jets on a constant patrol all day, that's fucking retarded. Chemtrails aren't a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory because trailing has been exposed, but confusing contrails with chemtrails is pure ignorance and probably stems from disinfo.

You are a lying pile of shit or just an idiot. You prob also have fluoride tanks in your house and add extra to you beverages because you think it's good for your teeth. Fucking retard.

laugh at OP then laugh at yourself, then do a barrel roll

They're everywhere

Attached: 20181207_083158.jpg (4032x3024, 3.68M)

This is the first you've seen them? Pennsylvania has been cucked by them for fucking years.

>please explain basic science to me: The thread
Oofensteins monster.

I'd bet the soul of my unborn child the weather in LA will be shit by Tuesday-Wednesday Mark my words

>Those are contrails that appear when an aircraft is above 25,000 feet.

Odd how they stay in the air for fucking hours, before the sky turns completely gray.

>he hangs his traffic lights along a string like a row of washing on a line

Attached: 1524788976658.png (650x650, 13K)

Here comes the shill to add UFOs and aliens and bigfoot into the mix so the casual observer of the thread then associates chemtrails with stupid shit and rejects the idea as something related to aliens and other stupid shit. Some of us aren't zoomers and we remember when airplane exhaust didn't leave giant trails which then expanded to cover the entire sky in a shitty grey chemcloud cover.

You're a retard.

Anyone with half a brain could reason out how insanely diluted any substance would be, released at 30,000 feet, and how it would be carried thousands of miles in the jetstream, before falling to earth. That's why cropdusters spray crops from low heights, not up high. Or why firefighters drop that orange crap down low, and not high up. Wind exists. For chemtrail faggotry to be real, they'd be spraying thousands of miles away, at those heights.

And, I've yet to get a chemtrail retard to show what they'd be spraying, and why nothing can be detected, well, pretty much anywhere. For chemtrails to work at all, you'd have to have detectable amounts of anything for it to be rational. But they can't name a substance, or show proof that it's in the environment at all, let alone in quantities to affect people.

It takes a special kind of retard to see the effect of hot exhaust in cold air, and think it's a government plot. So, reeeeeeeeeee?

There's nothing you can do, you will be gay, after all you are OP.

They do this shit before state-holidays here too. Just dumping dust and metal particles to make it rain before the holiday. God only knows what else your glow-in-the-darks dump into atmosphere.

>what they're spraying

It's known what they're spraying and people are finding it in collected water samples

Name the substance they're spraying.

Show proof it was found.

Anywhere.

We'll wait.

Yeah I'm lying about planes leaving contrails your retarded ass is blown away by.

Keep on searching, shitforbrains.

That’s a Léns Flare, a rare type of ufo only seen in certain weather conditions.
Nice photo user good catch!

Problem > Reaction > Solution
The oldest trick in the book for these scummy boomer elite

Then name it.

We'll wait.

Silver barium niggercattle
It’s being found in quantities far above the legal limit set by our guvamints

Probably one of the hardest Redpills and easiest for normies to observe.

1- Nobody actually knows what they're spraying
2- Government wont even admit its existence even though its easily observable by everyone

Conclusion: Whatever it is, it can't be a good thing

Attached: 1450069441077.jpg (786x800, 315K)

Attached: C5FA1732-BDFC-4587-A1A6-B8DC3E2C66AE.jpg (750x1248, 390K)

Attached: FC157002-7B8B-4B40-B9B2-7B993DD6C402.jpg (750x1058, 398K)

>Silver barium niggercattle
Dear Lord!

>Government wont even admit its existence
They won't admit cloud seeding?

Cloud seeding is one thing, but it's not "mind control CIA plot!"

And the mind control properties of that is?

Silver spoon for the big boy!

youtube.com/watch?v=xFQ2_0QNiks

Attached: 1520269358670.jpg (750x546, 50K)

Turns you into a faggot
You’ve been exposed to a lethal dose

>chemtrail user is always going on about how they are trying to blot the sun
>every thread a shill comes in and makes it about mind control

Attached: EFFFDDB4-17DF-47FC-B73D-113F5261E0B6.jpg (1248x902, 183K)

I live on flat lands. Can see far for ages. The planes literally start spraying over cities then stop once they pass. It usually starts about 7:00am then they trails spread and by mid day on spray days the skies a haze in white from the spread out trails.

I'm old enough to have never seen this activity until about 4 years ago here.

Thought I was loosing my mind till I youtube'd chemtrail time lapse....and WTF. contrails don't behave like this.

Whatcha driving there? That's a fancy looking aftermarket hood.

turn 360 and walk away you mcshit

youtu.be/qJK-WxT_Jlg

Attached: 360BE48E-581F-4F1A-A4A3-B9D06E184E29.jpg (1484x2158, 1007K)

Smoke some of.that awesome new legalized weed, and above all else do not investigate chemtrails or geo engineering. Trust me the big bang theory, and msnbc news is all you need.

>They won't admit cloud seeding?
:^)

Attached: chemtrails.jpg (1024x768, 211K)

A chemtrail just flew over my house!

Attached: 1566165156.jpg (350x259, 24K)

That was my whole point you 'trailed retard. Why I posted about contrails over 25,000 feet and showed the agent orange planes flying at treetop level.

That tic tac drone is releasing gas at 4300ft above sea level (unknown if there is elevated land above it, Chile is mountainous and has high elevation areas) going by the altitude reading, whether its ownship altitude or altitude of where the TV set is pointed is irrelevant because the Attitude readout says 0 as in it's looking out horizontally so it's at co-altitude with the tic tac.

Look, I was an FAA test pilot for the AW159. Probably because I had the fastest landing times on ship pads at sea state 7 in the UK, I was recruited for an exchange program with the US Navy and Air Force, rode RIO in an SR-72 over San Diego. You use your own head movements on a HMD set to fly the tictac drone. It's real, its designation was X-52 (wikipedia relays lies about how they skipped this to avoid 'confusion' with the B-52) and changed to D-22, it does zigzag at Mach 40, I was not informed of its propulsion methods and I was permitted to fly it at full travel (moving my head and even down. My briefing was to fly 100nm west of Tijuana, release the drone from the left wing pylon and ascend to 80,000 feet using full travel by pointing my head upwards instantaneously and to look down until the HMD showed the nadir and push my head down fast so the D-22 went from 80,000 feet to a dead stop 10 feet above the water in the blink of an eye to test the TCAS. After this I was told the drone command would be handed over to a US navy ship and I was flown back to Ventura County, which was the end of my exchange program.

I'm not breaking any laws by saying this because I haven't revealed anything that hasn't already been deliberately revealed to foreign adversaries of the US government. "To the stars" already revealed the existence of the program to them and my NDA was lifted.

You did a lot of research for this shitpost user, well done

Attached: 1493865696905.jpg (648x1024, 125K)

Those are trails of super heated h2o, be careful.

I can tell by those signal lights and power lines that your in California.

>what do?
get a bigger billboard you fucking dummy

Haha you got me. A real test pilot wouldn't be posting at 3am on Jow Forums. He probably gets off work after breaking a world record, emanates pure test and picks up a 10/10 after telling any babe of his choosing that he's a rotorcraft test pilot in the fleet air arm. Bitches love rotorcraft test pilots in the fleet air arm. So much testosterone that he doesn't even know what a computer is, never mind Jow Forums.

Well, for starters, I would scrub my photo of meta data so no one on Jow Forums would know who I was, or that I took the photo from 3698 E Colorado Blvd in Pasadena Fagifornia.
Mods- not a dox, I didn't tell them who it is.
.inb4source

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

No, saying TCAS but using in the completely incorrect context was what made me notice and give you a (you).

Attached: 2448EADB-79C0-45F3-8011-771302E94307.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

what are clouds made of you son of a bitch

It said TCAS on the HMD as it was approaching the surface you wally. I can deduce that it was at least a two-man HMD-controlled drone and that the ship (I do not know what type of ship it was handed over to) is the main launch platform because A: There was no controls for zooming in, nothing except HUD readings and AR path rectangles and B: The American pilot was not forthcoming about the ship.

My guess is one of the Independence-class ships stationed at San Diego. Look up Fleet-class droneships.

Cool story bro.

>first days on Jow Forums years ago
>Laugh at all the wagecucks and neets and think they are fags
>ffw years later
>Now I'm a neet considering dropping out of college

Attached: 1544134836379m.jpg (887x1024, 110K)

I can’t believe people still deny chem trails

Attached: CDC7CCD9-0D59-4D9A-B295-7CBFF6F8D8A3.jpg (640x1136, 109K)

It’s just fucking water from the engines. They use crop dusters for the good shit.

Checked
FPBP

Could that be because the weather conditions required to form contrails usually happens days prior to passage of a short wave?
Nah, it's the jooz

Attached: NWO OH MY FUCKING GOD.jpg (1600x1066, 743K)

Attached: CHEMTRAILS.jpg (800x600, 65K)

Attached: FUCKING CHEMTRAILS OH MY GOD.jpg (1000x666, 372K)

>halp
you gonna get skykanged if you let those trails touch you

Attached: 9879486.gif (400x222, 494K)

Traffic. I'm not breaking any laws so you have to watch this yourself: youtube.com/watch?v=26vx-EfVD8g

I wondered if they were world wide. There here all over the country since at least 2000 - even out over the Pacific. I also saw them in France in 2001. It's gotten worse in the past few years. They spread out and grey-out the blue sky more than before.
I also remember the sun being yellow and not white like now. Sad.

breathe it in its good for you

Geoengineering Affects You, Your Environment, and Your Loved Ones
geoengineeringwatch.org/

An Honest Pilot Confesses Chemtrails "A Necessary Evil"
globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7126#Post712

>rural retard in some retarded flyover state
>surprised planes are flying over

Wew

But these never happened in the 80's Aircraft left contrails but they did not stay in the sky for hours, blend together in a sky-wide haze, then rain to earth in visible striation patterns.
Gonna have to invoke Rule 2 on this one.

Weather manipulation is presented to the public as climate change to push a variety of nefarious political agendas. This is political you nonce.

Good to see more people paying attention to this crap. It was frustrating trying to get anyone to listen 18 yrs ago.
Exactly. Unfortunately.

Silver iodide and aluminum mostly.

>twitter gif
>the government would never hurt you goyim!

Sike!

Attached: 66F0CD74-51E4-48BB-9C0C-6CFA2867FBA7.png (750x1334, 1.01M)

General awareness bump

Attached: A5265BDF-2C31-4EDE-8EF6-0B4F798E5884.jpg (782x577, 63K)

what about this orb? what is this? everyones just arguing about chemtrails tho they're obviously real

Attached: 1544325968254.jpg (409x383, 98K)

You know there is radio highways in the sky, right? You fucking retard. Kys, thats what do.

shut the fuck up you retarded nigger JDF faggot shill

Attached: 1544316564698.gif (512x387, 1.8M)

nice digits and ID, ACE

Attached: 1544298944397.gif (320x180, 1.55M)

Based and Chempilled Avi knows what's healthy.

You dun got chemtrailed Pasadena fag. They also have chemcannons out in the mountains.

ktla.com/2016/03/11/as-drought-continues-despite-el-nino-l-a-county-turns-to-cloud-seeding-in-hope-of-more-rain/

alternet.org/environment/why-southern-californias-new-cloud-seeding-project-putting-conspiracy-theorists-frenzy

Attached: cloud seeding.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)