So the Wall is Dead basically

With all this Mueller stuff and the Dems taking over the House, its basically over for Trump passing anything now. Which makes me so angry, why didnt Trump shutdown the government before the election over the Wall? Thats when he could have gotten it done. Its exactly why we voted for him, in the election that he won. So what the fuck happened?
> INB4 user, if he shut down the government, he would have gotten blamed and we'd lose the midterms
We lost the midterms, because he didnt follow through. He builds that Wall, guaranteed GOP keeps the House and gets more Senate seats. I honestly dont get why he sold us all out. How could he pass tax cuts that cost like a trillion dollars, but not get 10 billion for the Wall? Its just a joke at this point

Attached: Thats not the Wall.jpg (512x310, 44K)

i bet you weren't expecting this one user: kys

I'm gonna have to agree with this user, OP

kys

I gotta agree with everyone else here OP, you were a dumb faggot who voted for a retarded boomer, and now are confused that hes just another shill. Like all MAGAtards, you need to hero yourself and make the rest of humanity better for it.

Trump can STILL shutdown the government.
Dec 21st is the next deadline (they did a temporary funding because of HW's death).
If he doesn't get $5 billion for wall funding in 2018, MAGA is dead.

The wall is already under construction.

No it's not.
He got $1.6 billion a few months ago but it was "border security that is not related to a wall".
He's need $5 billion to get started and if he doesn't get it this year than MAGA is dead and I won't vote in 2020.

tax cuts for the rich first, goy! we need a new ferrari. Oh, and you get 30 dollars on your paycheck too, be grateful we can even afford to give you that!

Don't worry guys. At least you got the embassy moved to Jerusalem.

Attached: 5a1eb1eefc7e9386078b4567.jpg (900x506, 80K)

I'll still give him to 2020 to build the Wall. He gets it built, he can get my vote again. But if its not built, i stay home 2020.

Jokes on you, the Enhanced Barrier, that 30’ tall steel wall, is The Wall and over 550 miles of it have already gone up. More goes up every day.

Call it a fence or whatever, doesn’t matter to me, but it’s quite a Pyrrhic victory for you.

He can't build it cuz he doesn't have a majority vote for it in the house. And now that the dems have the house he defo won't get it

>I'll still give him to 2020 to build the Wall
It's literally now or never.
Without the House going into 2019 it will be radically difficult to do.

On Dec 21st the spending runs out. He can shut down the gov't on that date and get the money. The new House isn't until late January.

> why didnt Trump shutdown the government before the election over the Wall?

Because it was people in his own party who were restraining him.

The Democrats can be expected to consolidate together and refuse to fund a wall, but there were a certain number of Republicans who refused to work him and if Trump went into a shutdown with them then he'd just be stoking divisions in his own party just before an election.

This isn't good for electoral success as Republicans who are against the wall may be for another agenda point of Trump and if he attacked them he'd drive away voters from said Republicans, resulting in them being replaced by a Democrat who'd be against all of Trump's agenda.

All good but OP acts like he could just build that wall when he wanted but didn't. OP seems to not realize that there's no dictatorship where trump can do whatever he wants

>TFW you've secured more money to build a Wall in Israel than in America
Well at least all those billions in "foreign aid" we send Israel is helping some's border security. Trump truly is a great goy.

Attached: A real goyim.jpg (609x343, 18K)

>Because it was people in his own party who were restraining him.
Nonsense. Trump has to shit or get off the pot.
Can you imagine if Hilary won in 2016 and promised a wall and didn't get it yet?
"CROOKED HILARY STILL WITH NO WALL 2 YEARS LATER! I WOULD HAVE SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT! COWARD!"

I'd rather Trump go down in flames trying than listen to faggot globalists like Paul Ryan.

Don't blame Trump. For over two years the little rat fuck Paul Ryan was stalling the house every time the border wall or the obamacare repeal came up.

>All good but OP acts like he could just build that wall when he wanted but didn't.
OP said that Trump could have shut down the government at numerous points in the last year and didn't. And he's right.
In March Trump said "I will never sign a bill like this again"....then he signed it again in September....and he signed a temporary bill a few days ago. If he signs the Dec 21st bill without wall funding, MAGA is dead and buried.

You can't call facts nonsense sir. Right after he got elected it kept getting in the news how reps were choosing dems side to stop the wall

>Don't blame Trump.
I do blame Trump.
No one in either party will openly support a wall. Trump HAS to put their feet to the fire and shutdown the government. They're all hoping to delay until 2020 (and delay some more after than if he wins again).
Trump HAS to do this. Dec. 21st is literally the 4th quarter and he needs a TD to win.

>You can't call facts nonsense sir. Right after he got elected it kept getting in the news how reps were choosing dems side to stop the wall
I never said otherwise. Both parties are shills for immigration and anti-wall.
Trump knew that going in. If he thought they would just give him money without a fight he's delusional.
That's why he kept talking about "need a good ole government shut down over the wall" Only he can do that, and he hasn't done it yet (despite 3 opportunities in 2018 to do so).
And if he caves again on Dec. 21st, that will be 4 TIMES.

Trump was controlled opposition. Blackcube/Kushner Crew of Chabad Lubavitch. After 2 years of nothing happening you'd think you'd figured it out.

> But muh QANON ...
KYS BOOMER
> But he tried but the GOP wouldn't let him
He literally let the GOP pick his cabinet and they filled it with the worst Jewish swamp.
> But muh supremes Justice
The Dems will just fill the court once they get back in power due to demographics due to .... NO WALL!

Face it ... You got conned and you're not going to get saved by some imaginary letter
> TRUST THE PLAN ! TRUST SESSION ! THE MILITARY WILL BUILD THE WALL

Why didnt he make the Wall part of the tax cut bill? it would have been easy as shit. Watching him dangle MUH WALL in front of all his nigger followers is hilarious. "Just vote for me, so next time ill give you what i promised." its like when niggers keep voting Dem to one day get their 40 acres and a mule. Ha, thats basically what Trump did to Republicans, turn them into the new niggers.

>The Dems will just fill the court once they get back in power
That won't happen at all.
The courts are decided by death or resignation.
Dems are already losing badly and most of the conservatives on the bench are relatively young (50s, 60s) and RBG and Brayer are both in their 80s.
Odds are one of them will go and Trump will get another pick. Also, they will probably get Clarence Thomas to resign (same way Obama tried to get RBG to resign) to get Trump yet another pick.

And it will take at LEAST 3 elections before Dems have control of the Senate.

>Why didnt he make the Wall part of the tax cut bill?
Because it wouldn't have passed.

What I meant is nothing says they need to be capped at 10 Justices. The Dems will go all in come 2020. They've learned from their previous mistakes - we haven't.

>What I meant is nothing says they need to be capped at 10 Justices.
Bro, that's fantasy nonsense and won't happen. That idea has been floated forever and it never happens.
That's like when Dems say "when we get power we'll get rid of the Electoral College!" and that never happens either.
And such a massive change would have to get through the Senate (which Republicans will hold for at least the next 8 years).

Fuck off. Wasn't Trump supposed to be this master negotiator? 1 trillion tax cuts - couldn't find 25B for a wall that would have paid itself due to less financial burden caused by illegal immigration.
Also the omnibus bill of 2018 who gave billions of dollars to build walls in the Middle East but not one dime to protect the Americans on their own soil just because Trump didn't want to veto the bill and get back to work instead of spending the weekend in mar-a-lago

You guys know the wall is mostly a MacGuffin right?

>Fuck off.
Why does me stating fact require me to fuck off you leaf faggot?
> Wasn't Trump supposed to be this master negotiator?
The wall has nothing to do with tax cuts, even a master negotiator can't merge those 2 together. His tax cut would have died like Republican healthcare bill if he tried to tie wall into it.
Are you fucking stupid? You have to pick your battles wisely and choose your strategies even wiser.
>Also the omnibus bill of 2018 who gave billions of dollars to build walls in the Middle East but not one dime to protect the Americans on their own soil just because Trump didn't want to veto the bill and get back to work instead of spending the weekend in mar-a-lago
I already said this faggot. The omnibus bill is where he will get the wall money, but Trump has to be willing to shut down the government by NOT signing it on Dec. 21st.

so basically youre saying passing a Wall is never gonna happen, not even when you attach it to a super Establishment tax cut bill that literally no Republican would vote against. So there it is, even Jow Forums realizes he was never gonna push for the Wall.

Like it's a big, bright shiny object Trump dangled in front of you to get you to vote for him. The SW border is fucking huge and walling it off would be like walling off the Russian border from the Baltic to the Black Sea. And most illegal immigrants come here legally and overstay their visas.

What really stops people at major crossings are Border Patrol agents, and in all fairness to Trump he has hired thousands more.

>And most illegal immigrants come here legally and overstay their visas.
Ok, but I still want keep the border crossers out too.
>What really stops people at major crossings are Border Patrol agents,
It took the military to stop the caravan (and barb wire walls)

Commie memeflag droppin truthbomb.

This is a concerntroll demotivation thread anyway. "Guess we should all stay home and let democrats take over again." Pretty pathetic.

Right but the walls just slow people down, they don't stop them (I've talked to Border Patrol agents and tagged along for a ride in El Paso). You need manpower to actually do that. "The wall" as a political thing from Trump is a plot device that only works as long as it's an object of desire that appeals to voters in Ohio that don't know anything about the border.

itt jews jewing jews

lets face it. Trump is under alot of pressure, he is being attacked by deep state, the jewdiciary and the cuckservatives, hes never really had the kind of support he needs to really maga. but he is just aman, and he has also passed up some very good opportunities. the repercussions of his failures are that he is not dismantling his enemies. the whole problem stems from the fact that trump is a business man first and foremost. Duterte was a cop before he got into politics, bolsonaro was in the army ... these guys understand something that trump doesnt.

You see trump keeps trying to make deals with all these people, thats his thing, thats what made him rich, his ability to make deals and make everyone happy, and keep the cash flowing to all the partners. But thats not what you need if you wanna MAGA. Trump has to first decimate his enemies, politcally or otherwise. He has to really go after them, big time. He needs to prosecute them, he needs to destroy big media (how come their not broken up yet) . At this point Trump cant even keep Jim Acosta out of the white house, how the hell can he secure the border!!

Trump was by far a much better choice then anyone else in the race. But we need someone even more ballsy, someone who understands that to win in politics you have to destroy your enemies.

>so basically youre saying passing a Wall is never gonna happen,
It can happen, but Trump has to make it happen.
He can get $5 billion in the upcoming Dec 21st omnibus spending bill IF he shuts down the government.
If he caves and signs the bill without wall funding, then it will never happen.
>not even when you attach it to a super Establishment tax cut bill that literally no Republican would vote against.
Republicans hated Obamacare and voted against their own healthcare bill as well. Politics is complicated.

Why even post on a board dedicated to politics if politics is a big sham and not even worth trying?

Attached: Posted-On-shock-Mansion-407.jpg (550x599, 257K)

>The fact that Congress is funding the wall and not Mexico is completely forgotten about among MAGAtards.

He built the wall in Israel.

is that you PJW?

GOP never wanted it built. They love cheap labor.

>Right but the walls just slow people down, they don't stop them
If anything it will bottle neck them to easier points of entry (which we can load up with more guards).
If it doesn't work, why are libs so against it? And don't say "waste of money" because the military and other bs social programs waste that much in a week on nothing.

Can't tell if MIGA brainlet or Hasbara shill.
Which of those great 4d chess moves did your POTUS do in his first 2 years ?
- Pardoned Sholom Rubashkin
- Move the embassy to Jerusalem
- Tax cuts for the rich
- Hires the highest number of Goldman Sachs executives in his cabinet
- Hands over control of his foreign policy to Chabad Lubavitcher Jared Kushner
- Bombs Syria twice over obvious false flag and increase troops number.
- etc etc.

He's been an Israeli firster the first day he set foot in the office.

Politics is fun if you're a weirdo like me. But I wouldn't take it too seriously. People who are really serious about politics are usually pretty pervy.

>>The fact that Congress is funding the wall and not Mexico is completely forgotten about among MAGAtards.
That was a dumb thing for Trump to say, I'll admit that.

This. The immigration is their faults.
But Trump does have the power to shutdown the government.
That's why he has to go it alone, and take all the arrows from the media and both parties during the shutdown.
If he doesn't MAGA is over.

What does any of this have to do with anything faggot?
We're talking wall, not "other stuff Trump did or didn't do".
Go back to your nonsense about how dems will change the number of justices or whatever shit you're peddling.

As someone who saw through the Boomer fagootry that was Trump from the beginning, i love this. Now anytime one of the Trumptards start questioning that ol' Drumpf hasnt gotten literally the only thing he was elected to do done, the rest of your niggers start yelling "shill thread". I look forward to 2020, when Jow Forums tells us how we never needed an actual Wall. It was a metaphor. Also, i voted for tax cuts anyway, that was more important!

>TFW you've secured more money to build a Wall in Israel than in America
Kek

>I look forward to 2020, when Jow Forums tells us how we never needed an actual Wall.
I'm a Trump shill and I'm telling you right now that we need a wall, only Trump can get via govn't shutdown, and if he doesn't get it he's a complete failure and MAGA is dead.

What you ‘tards need to accept is that Dumpy the Cheeto used you like the little stupid bitches you are. He used the bible thumping simpletons too. He just wanted power so he could wheel and deal and make millions, if not billions, for himself and his criminal family. He’s a sociopath, he doesn’t give a fuck about you xenophobes, racists, bigots, working class white trash, nazis or white nationalists...you were simply the coalition he needed to win the electoral college of red dumb fuck corn cob America. You were conned idiot...enjoy your reward.

>If it doesn't work, why are libs so against it?
They say that to appeal to their base. But Obama sent troops to the border in 2010 and built some fencing. Deportations hit a record under Obama. Strange but true. Like I care about Obama at all but there's a lot of political posturing here.

It’s dead then cuzzzzzz it ain’t gonna happen bitch.

And it's also not that walls don't work, but it's not a panacea for border troubles. The number one thing that stops people at borders is Border Patrol

>They say that to appeal to their base.
So they "say" it knowing it's a lie, because the wall will work (or at the very least be effective in one form or another?)
A wall won't solve illegal immigration 100%, but if it can cut it lets say 30%, that would be worth it. Then you can focus your energies on the rest.

>The number one thing that stops people at borders is Border Patrol
But there's too much border for Border Patrol.
A wall with force the border jumpers to find the only logical points of entry and go for it.
The wall + more guards at those points is the best answer.

Dems control the spending now stupid (starting Jan 3, 2019)...it ain’t getting built faggots. You had 2 years to do it and couldn’t get er done. Just like Bongo care is still THE LAW OF THE LAND. You got used stupid. Accept it.

I hope that's not the case, but it's on Trumps shoulders now.

You’re an idiot. Hey, Jeezus was real and walked on water too. Santa is real. The Easter Bunny is real as is Winnie the Pooh & Tigger too! Fuck yeah!

Excellent confusing lay out of a post faggot.

>Dems control the spending now stupid (starting Jan 3, 2019).
Exactly, faggot. The deadline for the omnibus spending bill is Dec 21st 2018. Trump can shut down the gov't and get wall funding before Dems take control of the House.
Haven't you ever heard of "pushing bills through the lame duck session"?
>You got used stupid. Accept it.
If the gov't isn't shutdown on Dec 21st, I will agree with this.

The reasons Trump isn't building the wall is because it doesn't serve the interests of the merchants who put him there.

- Who's Sheldon Adelson?
- Who's Wilbur Ross, the Roschild banker who bailed Trump out in the 90s and now is his secretary of commerce?
- How did Blackcube datamine millions of Facebook accounts, twitter posts and chans to build Trump's campaign message ?
- Who is Alexander Acosta, Trump's Labour Secretary who gave Epstein such a great deal ?

Jan 3 you know nothing fuckTARD.

rome wasn't built in a day you dumb mutt

>Hey, Jeezus was real and walked on water too.
Go to r/atheism you edgy faggot.

>Jan 3 you know nothing fuckTARD.
Wow, I was off a by a few weeks, ya got me.
You're the fucking dummy who doesn't know that stuff can still get done until then.

Presented with out comment

Attached: D5A3939C-73A5-4DCB-B587-C40635278989.png (1125x2001, 2.37M)

This.

Had to listen to incel MAGA NPCs talk about their Kekistani daydreams of Milo becoming press secretary and the ethnostate and all manner of retarded cringe LARPing for three goddamn years

You've got nothing to show for your self-deplatforming martyrdom, congrats

Attached: 1488326708870.jpg (910x600, 39K)

Uh, Rome still needed money to be built you stupid faggot?
How is he gonna build a wall with $1.6 billion?
He needs $5 billion to start and he will only get it if he shuts down the government.
You sound like an r/The_Donald faggot.

Nice bleddit spacing, faggot.

>reddit

Oh cute, wow look at the peak of a MAGAkek's ability to refute criticism. No wonder you blow a flaccid, toothless neocon.

>The reasons Trump isn't building the wall is because it doesn't serve the interests of the merchants who put him there.
His tariffs don't serve their interests either, faggot. Nor does the renegotiated NAFTA.

> Trump lost the midterms
Nigga Trump did better than most presidents in the midterms fucking 95% of Presidents "Lose Midterms" retard...

What else was there to criticize besides you using stupid internet buzzwords like kek and larp?
More bleddit spacing I see.

Ah well pic related

Attached: JFK2.jpg (588x361, 48K)

>Nigga Trump did better than most presidents in the midterms fucking 95% of Presidents "Lose Midterms" retard...
This.
Obama lost 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats.
Trump lost 40 House seats and WON 2 Senate seats and held the key gov races in FL and OH.
Trump held the line (and Obama's people got btfo)

So you admit you were played for a chump? And probably bought his retarded $50 trucker hat meant to pander to equally dumb white trash?

>Trump truly is a great goy.

Attached: trump-10f7636202e7eb7cf1cd05a419df9fb12496c941cc356415f9cf95a658746b81.jpg (960x940, 89K)

>lost the house
>held the line

Nope. Now he will get nothing done after 2 years of getting nothing done. He couldn't even repeal Obamacare with a GOP-controlled House, Senate and White House.

Pathetic, weak, loser.

Attached: 5 foot.jpg (838x829, 65K)

>So you admit you were played for a chump?
If Trump doesn't get wall funding on Dec. 21st, then yes I was played for a chump.

Obama got healthcare reform through with a divided Congress. Trump couldn't repeal it with complete House & Senate control.

Attached: 1407222589361.jpg (480x720, 85K)

Trump never really stood a chance, he insulted the dems and cuckservatives too much. Congress is cucked beyond repair

HE'S SAYING THIS WAS DONE INSTEAD
>FAGGOT

When Obongo lost the midterms - at least he got his Obamacare. Trump lose the midterms, nothing to show for it except tax cuts and more money to Israel.

LOL, the last GOP president before Trump didnt lose his first midterms. So basically George Bush was a better GOP president than Trump. Thats the absolute state of this presidency.

When you start a thread blabbing about Mueller and complaining about tax cuts, it's kind of blatantly a shill thread.

Enjoy your guzzling of democrat talking points though.

>>lost the house
>>held the line
Bro, you're fucking delusional. NO ONE could have held the House this year. The midterms are always bad the party in power and this year a lot of R House members were retiring (including Paul Ryan so he didn't really give a shit about holding the House).
Trump minimized the damage, won 2 Senate seats, and FL and OH gov races. It's impressive.
Dems needed a grand slam, they got a base hit.
>Now he will get nothing done after 2 years of getting nothing done.
Probably, but most Presidents have the same situation.
> He couldn't even repeal Obamacare with a GOP-controlled House, Senate and White House.
That's more the fault of RINOs and a shitty Paul Ryan plan.

trump is a jew york conman, the wall was never going to happen

NEWZ FLASH: The government isn’t going to get shut down...period. The Republicans are in charge of the ENTIRE fucking government until Jan 3 and if it gets shut down then they will be 100% to blame. Ain’t gonna happen bitches.

they're already building the wall, but it's not to keep them out it's to keep you in

boomer gonna boom
no one ever thought trump would do anything
everyone with a brain knows hes just another puppet

How can a wall live?

>Blah blah blah Mueller.
>Blah blah blah kikener.
>Blah blah blah sex tape.
>Blah blah blah Manafort.
>Blah blah blah, Cohen.
>Blah blah blah Kavanaugh.
>Blah blah blah Sessions.

Nobody cares about any of them, except Redditors and /ptg/ faggots, who seem to love political soap operas. All of this is a distraction from humanoids versus kikes.

>What about muh wall?

The wall was a stupid idea from the start. Illegal immigration isn't like how Hollywood depicts it with people in back of an old army truck with a tarp laid across it. A wall would maybe stop a few at a time, but illegals get in through methods like everyone else: a plane ticket.

>Pablo gets plane ticket to visit Jose in California
>Arrives and bunks in the spare bedroom
>Gets under the table job, believe it or not pays a decent amount.
>Doesn't seem to go back home and stays in the spare bedroom, making it his new residence

You know what would work? A TRAVEL BAN! Oh, but we gotta put that on some towel head nation, and very few Muslims are already here in the US, except maybe Dearborn, Michigan.

But no. We gotta waste money on an shitty wall that can be flown over with a jet.

You have to be underaged not to understand what the mood of the 2002 election was like.

Here's a hint: after 9/11 bush had an 80%+ approval rating.

Democrats controlled all 3 branches from 2009-2010 when he got healthcare through. Dems lost control afterward to republicans because of that bill.

Trump got nothing achieved besides lower taxes and higher deficients.

So Trump is basically no better than anyone else? Not exactly MAGA material, did no better than anyone else would've done.

Thanks for making my point. I'm not saying he's the worst, but he is pretty close on achievements alone.

If he was any good, he would have been able to negotiate the repeal of Obamacare. He just isn't a good negotiator.

Attached: 15665579_10207368855490888_9115205089026842838_n.jpg (719x728, 114K)