So the Wall is Dead basically

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

With all this Mueller stuff and the Dems taking over the House, its basically over for Trump passing anything now. Which makes me so angry, why didnt Trump shutdown the government before the election over the Wall? Thats when he could have gotten it done. Its exactly why we voted for him, in the election that he won. So what the fuck happened?
INB4 user, if he shut down the government, he would have gotten blamed and we'd lose the midterms
We lost the midterms, because he didnt follow through. He builds that Wall, guaranteed GOP keeps the House and gets more Senate seats. I honestly dont get why he sold us all out. How could he pass tax cuts that cost like a trillion dollars, but not get 10 billion for the Wall? Its just a joke at this point

Attached: Thats-not-the-Wall.jpg (44 KB, 512x310)

All urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/12/06/world/asia/north-korea-missile-bases.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vUiACewLRH0
youtube.com/watch?v=eQllunHssEk
youtu.be/eQllunHssEk
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGoTlvTQlU
jowforums.com/thread/196068800/politics
aol.com/article/news/2018/12/07/fox-news-tucker-carlson-turns-on-donald-trump-i-dont-think-hes-capable/23611469/
zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-06/i-know-where-all-bodies-are-buried-clinton-foundation-cfo-spills-beans

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

i bet you weren't expecting this one user: kys

Xavier Garcia
Xavier Garcia

I'm gonna have to agree with this user, OP

kys

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

I gotta agree with everyone else here OP, you were a dumb faggot who voted for a retarded boomer, and now are confused that hes just another shill. Like all MAGAtards, you need to hero yourself and make the rest of humanity better for it.

Owen Wright
Owen Wright

Trump can STILL shutdown the government.
Dec 21st is the next deadline (they did a temporary funding because of HW's death).
If he doesn't get $5 billion for wall funding in 2018, MAGA is dead.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

The wall is already under construction.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

No it's not.
He got $1.6 billion a few months ago but it was "border security that is not related to a wall".
He's need $5 billion to get started and if he doesn't get it this year than MAGA is dead and I won't vote in 2020.

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

tax cuts for the rich first, goy! we need a new ferrari. Oh, and you get 30 dollars on your paycheck too, be grateful we can even afford to give you that!

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Don't worry guys. At least you got the embassy moved to Jerusalem.

Attached: 5a1eb1eefc7e9386078b4567.jpg (80 KB, 900x506)

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

I'll still give him to 2020 to build the Wall. He gets it built, he can get my vote again. But if its not built, i stay home 2020.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Jokes on you, the Enhanced Barrier, that 30’ tall steel wall, is The Wall and over 550 miles of it have already gone up. More goes up every day.

Call it a fence or whatever, doesn’t matter to me, but it’s quite a Pyrrhic victory for you.

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

He can't build it cuz he doesn't have a majority vote for it in the house. And now that the dems have the house he defo won't get it

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

I'll still give him to 2020 to build the Wall
It's literally now or never.
Without the House going into 2019 it will be radically difficult to do.

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

On Dec 21st the spending runs out. He can shut down the gov't on that date and get the money. The new House isn't until late January.

Anthony Green
Anthony Green

why didnt Trump shutdown the government before the election over the Wall?

Because it was people in his own party who were restraining him.

The Democrats can be expected to consolidate together and refuse to fund a wall, but there were a certain number of Republicans who refused to work him and if Trump went into a shutdown with them then he'd just be stoking divisions in his own party just before an election.

This isn't good for electoral success as Republicans who are against the wall may be for another agenda point of Trump and if he attacked them he'd drive away voters from said Republicans, resulting in them being replaced by a Democrat who'd be against all of Trump's agenda.

Juan Rodriguez
Juan Rodriguez

All good but OP acts like he could just build that wall when he wanted but didn't. OP seems to not realize that there's no dictatorship where trump can do whatever he wants

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

TFW you've secured more money to build a Wall in Israel than in America
Well at least all those billions in "foreign aid" we send Israel is helping some's border security. Trump truly is a great goy.

Attached: A-real-goyim.jpg (18 KB, 609x343)

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

Because it was people in his own party who were restraining him.
Nonsense. Trump has to shit or get off the pot.
Can you imagine if Hilary won in 2016 and promised a wall and didn't get it yet?
"CROOKED HILARY STILL WITH NO WALL 2 YEARS LATER! I WOULD HAVE SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT! COWARD!"

I'd rather Trump go down in flames trying than listen to faggot globalists like Paul Ryan.

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

Don't blame Trump. For over two years the little rat fuck Paul Ryan was stalling the house every time the border wall or the obamacare repeal came up.

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

All good but OP acts like he could just build that wall when he wanted but didn't.
OP said that Trump could have shut down the government at numerous points in the last year and didn't. And he's right.
In March Trump said "I will never sign a bill like this again"....then he signed it again in September....and he signed a temporary bill a few days ago. If he signs the Dec 21st bill without wall funding, MAGA is dead and buried.

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

You can't call facts nonsense sir. Right after he got elected it kept getting in the news how reps were choosing dems side to stop the wall

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Don't blame Trump.
I do blame Trump.
No one in either party will openly support a wall. Trump HAS to put their feet to the fire and shutdown the government. They're all hoping to delay until 2020 (and delay some more after than if he wins again).
Trump HAS to do this. Dec. 21st is literally the 4th quarter and he needs a TD to win.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

You can't call facts nonsense sir. Right after he got elected it kept getting in the news how reps were choosing dems side to stop the wall
I never said otherwise. Both parties are shills for immigration and anti-wall.
Trump knew that going in. If he thought they would just give him money without a fight he's delusional.
That's why he kept talking about "need a good ole government shut down over the wall" Only he can do that, and he hasn't done it yet (despite 3 opportunities in 2018 to do so).
And if he caves again on Dec. 21st, that will be 4 TIMES.

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

Trump was controlled opposition. Blackcube/Kushner Crew of Chabad Lubavitch. After 2 years of nothing happening you'd think you'd figured it out.

But muh QANON ...
KYS BOOMER
But he tried but the GOP wouldn't let him
He literally let the GOP pick his cabinet and they filled it with the worst Jewish swamp.
But muh supremes Justice
The Dems will just fill the court once they get back in power due to demographics due to .... NO WALL!

Face it ... You got conned and you're not going to get saved by some imaginary letter
TRUST THE PLAN ! TRUST SESSION ! THE MILITARY WILL BUILD THE WALL

Evan Morris
Evan Morris

Why didnt he make the Wall part of the tax cut bill? it would have been easy as shit. Watching him dangle MUH WALL in front of all his nigger followers is hilarious. "Just vote for me, so next time ill give you what i promised." its like when niggers keep voting Dem to one day get their 40 acres and a mule. Ha, thats basically what Trump did to Republicans, turn them into the new niggers.

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

The Dems will just fill the court once they get back in power
That won't happen at all.
The courts are decided by death or resignation.
Dems are already losing badly and most of the conservatives on the bench are relatively young (50s, 60s) and RBG and Brayer are both in their 80s.
Odds are one of them will go and Trump will get another pick. Also, they will probably get Clarence Thomas to resign (same way Obama tried to get RBG to resign) to get Trump yet another pick.

And it will take at LEAST 3 elections before Dems have control of the Senate.

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Why didnt he make the Wall part of the tax cut bill?
Because it wouldn't have passed.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

What I meant is nothing says they need to be capped at 10 Justices. The Dems will go all in come 2020. They've learned from their previous mistakes - we haven't.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

What I meant is nothing says they need to be capped at 10 Justices.
Bro, that's fantasy nonsense and won't happen. That idea has been floated forever and it never happens.
That's like when Dems say "when we get power we'll get rid of the Electoral College!" and that never happens either.
And such a massive change would have to get through the Senate (which Republicans will hold for at least the next 8 years).

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Fuck off. Wasn't Trump supposed to be this master negotiator? 1 trillion tax cuts - couldn't find 25B for a wall that would have paid itself due to less financial burden caused by illegal immigration.
Also the omnibus bill of 2018 who gave billions of dollars to build walls in the Middle East but not one dime to protect the Americans on their own soil just because Trump didn't want to veto the bill and get back to work instead of spending the weekend in mar-a-lago

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

You guys know the wall is mostly a MacGuffin right?

Hudson Bailey
Hudson Bailey

Fuck off.
Why does me stating fact require me to fuck off you leaf faggot?
Wasn't Trump supposed to be this master negotiator?
The wall has nothing to do with tax cuts, even a master negotiator can't merge those 2 together. His tax cut would have died like Republican healthcare bill if he tried to tie wall into it.
Are you fucking stupid? You have to pick your battles wisely and choose your strategies even wiser.
Also the omnibus bill of 2018 who gave billions of dollars to build walls in the Middle East but not one dime to protect the Americans on their own soil just because Trump didn't want to veto the bill and get back to work instead of spending the weekend in mar-a-lago
I already said this faggot. The omnibus bill is where he will get the wall money, but Trump has to be willing to shut down the government by NOT signing it on Dec. 21st.

David Watson
David Watson

so basically youre saying passing a Wall is never gonna happen, not even when you attach it to a super Establishment tax cut bill that literally no Republican would vote against. So there it is, even Jow Forums realizes he was never gonna push for the Wall.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

Like it's a big, bright shiny object Trump dangled in front of you to get you to vote for him. The SW border is fucking huge and walling it off would be like walling off the Russian border from the Baltic to the Black Sea. And most illegal immigrants come here legally and overstay their visas.

What really stops people at major crossings are Border Patrol agents, and in all fairness to Trump he has hired thousands more.

Matthew James
Matthew James

And most illegal immigrants come here legally and overstay their visas.
Ok, but I still want keep the border crossers out too.
What really stops people at major crossings are Border Patrol agents,
It took the military to stop the caravan (and barb wire walls)

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

Commie memeflag droppin truthbomb.

This is a concerntroll demotivation thread anyway. "Guess we should all stay home and let democrats take over again." Pretty pathetic.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Right but the walls just slow people down, they don't stop them (I've talked to Border Patrol agents and tagged along for a ride in El Paso). You need manpower to actually do that. "The wall" as a political thing from Trump is a plot device that only works as long as it's an object of desire that appeals to voters in Ohio that don't know anything about the border.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

itt jews jewing jews

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

lets face it. Trump is under alot of pressure, he is being attacked by deep state, the jewdiciary and the cuckservatives, hes never really had the kind of support he needs to really maga. but he is just aman, and he has also passed up some very good opportunities. the repercussions of his failures are that he is not dismantling his enemies. the whole problem stems from the fact that trump is a business man first and foremost. Duterte was a cop before he got into politics, bolsonaro was in the army ... these guys understand something that trump doesnt.

You see trump keeps trying to make deals with all these people, thats his thing, thats what made him rich, his ability to make deals and make everyone happy, and keep the cash flowing to all the partners. But thats not what you need if you wanna MAGA. Trump has to first decimate his enemies, politcally or otherwise. He has to really go after them, big time. He needs to prosecute them, he needs to destroy big media (how come their not broken up yet) . At this point Trump cant even keep Jim Acosta out of the white house, how the hell can he secure the border!!

Trump was by far a much better choice then anyone else in the race. But we need someone even more ballsy, someone who understands that to win in politics you have to destroy your enemies.

Joseph Martinez
Joseph Martinez

so basically youre saying passing a Wall is never gonna happen,
It can happen, but Trump has to make it happen.
He can get $5 billion in the upcoming Dec 21st omnibus spending bill IF he shuts down the government.
If he caves and signs the bill without wall funding, then it will never happen.
not even when you attach it to a super Establishment tax cut bill that literally no Republican would vote against.
Republicans hated Obamacare and voted against their own healthcare bill as well. Politics is complicated.

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

Why even post on a board dedicated to politics if politics is a big sham and not even worth trying?

Attached: Posted-On-shock-Mansion-407.jpg (257 KB, 550x599)

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

The fact that Congress is funding the wall and not Mexico is completely forgotten about among MAGAtards.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

He built the wall in Israel.

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

is that you PJW?

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

GOP never wanted it built. They love cheap labor.

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

Right but the walls just slow people down, they don't stop them
If anything it will bottle neck them to easier points of entry (which we can load up with more guards).
If it doesn't work, why are libs so against it? And don't say "waste of money" because the military and other bs social programs waste that much in a week on nothing.

Samuel Bennett
Samuel Bennett

Can't tell if MIGA brainlet or Hasbara shill.
Which of those great 4d chess moves did your POTUS do in his first 2 years ?
- Pardoned Sholom Rubashkin
- Move the embassy to Jerusalem
- Tax cuts for the rich
- Hires the highest number of Goldman Sachs executives in his cabinet
- Hands over control of his foreign policy to Chabad Lubavitcher Jared Kushner
- Bombs Syria twice over obvious false flag and increase troops number.
- etc etc.

He's been an Israeli firster the first day he set foot in the office.

Blake Long
Blake Long

Politics is fun if you're a weirdo like me. But I wouldn't take it too seriously. People who are really serious about politics are usually pretty pervy.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

The fact that Congress is funding the wall and not Mexico is completely forgotten about among MAGAtards.
That was a dumb thing for Trump to say, I'll admit that.

Landon Brown
Landon Brown

This. The immigration is their faults.
But Trump does have the power to shutdown the government.
That's why he has to go it alone, and take all the arrows from the media and both parties during the shutdown.
If he doesn't MAGA is over.

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

What does any of this have to do with anything faggot?
We're talking wall, not "other stuff Trump did or didn't do".
Go back to your nonsense about how dems will change the number of justices or whatever shit you're peddling.

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

As someone who saw through the Boomer fagootry that was Trump from the beginning, i love this. Now anytime one of the Trumptards start questioning that ol' Drumpf hasnt gotten literally the only thing he was elected to do done, the rest of your niggers start yelling "shill thread". I look forward to 2020, when Jow Forums tells us how we never needed an actual Wall. It was a metaphor. Also, i voted for tax cuts anyway, that was more important!

Charles King
Charles King

TFW you've secured more money to build a Wall in Israel than in America
Kek

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

I look forward to 2020, when Jow Forums tells us how we never needed an actual Wall.
I'm a Trump shill and I'm telling you right now that we need a wall, only Trump can get via govn't shutdown, and if he doesn't get it he's a complete failure and MAGA is dead.

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

What you ‘tards need to accept is that Dumpy the Cheeto used you like the little stupid bitches you are. He used the bible thumping simpletons too. He just wanted power so he could wheel and deal and make millions, if not billions, for himself and his criminal family. He’s a sociopath, he doesn’t give a fuck about you xenophobes, racists, bigots, working class white trash, nazis or white nationalists...you were simply the coalition he needed to win the electoral college of red dumb fuck corn cob America. You were conned idiot...enjoy your reward.

Lucas Foster
Lucas Foster

If it doesn't work, why are libs so against it?
They say that to appeal to their base. But Obama sent troops to the border in 2010 and built some fencing. Deportations hit a record under Obama. Strange but true. Like I care about Obama at all but there's a lot of political posturing here.

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

It’s dead then cuzzzzzz it ain’t gonna happen bitch.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

And it's also not that walls don't work, but it's not a panacea for border troubles. The number one thing that stops people at borders is Border Patrol

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

They say that to appeal to their base.
So they "say" it knowing it's a lie, because the wall will work (or at the very least be effective in one form or another?)
A wall won't solve illegal immigration 100%, but if it can cut it lets say 30%, that would be worth it. Then you can focus your energies on the rest.

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

The number one thing that stops people at borders is Border Patrol
But there's too much border for Border Patrol.
A wall with force the border jumpers to find the only logical points of entry and go for it.
The wall + more guards at those points is the best answer.

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

Dems control the spending now stupid (starting Jan 3, 2019)...it ain’t getting built faggots. You had 2 years to do it and couldn’t get er done. Just like Bongo care is still THE LAW OF THE LAND. You got used stupid. Accept it.

Caleb Perry
Caleb Perry

I hope that's not the case, but it's on Trumps shoulders now.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

You’re an idiot. Hey, Jeezus was real and walked on water too. Santa is real. The Easter Bunny is real as is Winnie the Pooh & Tigger too! Fuck yeah!

Luke Morales
Luke Morales

Excellent confusing lay out of a post faggot.

Jayden Rodriguez
Jayden Rodriguez

Dems control the spending now stupid (starting Jan 3, 2019).
Exactly, faggot. The deadline for the omnibus spending bill is Dec 21st 2018. Trump can shut down the gov't and get wall funding before Dems take control of the House.
Haven't you ever heard of "pushing bills through the lame duck session"?
You got used stupid. Accept it.
If the gov't isn't shutdown on Dec 21st, I will agree with this.

Matthew Gray
Matthew Gray

The reasons Trump isn't building the wall is because it doesn't serve the interests of the merchants who put him there.

- Who's Sheldon Adelson?
- Who's Wilbur Ross, the Roschild banker who bailed Trump out in the 90s and now is his secretary of commerce?
- How did Blackcube datamine millions of Facebook accounts, twitter posts and chans to build Trump's campaign message ?
- Who is Alexander Acosta, Trump's Labour Secretary who gave Epstein such a great deal ?

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

Jan 3 you know nothing fuckTARD.

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

rome wasn't built in a day you dumb mutt

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

Hey, Jeezus was real and walked on water too.
Go to r/atheism you edgy faggot.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

Jan 3 you know nothing fuckTARD.
Wow, I was off a by a few weeks, ya got me.
You're the fucking dummy who doesn't know that stuff can still get done until then.

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

Presented with out comment

Attached: D5A3939C-73A5-4DCB-B587-C40635278989.png (2.37 MB, 1125x2001)

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

This.

Had to listen to incel MAGA NPCs talk about their Kekistani daydreams of Milo becoming press secretary and the ethnostate and all manner of retarded cringe LARPing for three goddamn years

You've got nothing to show for your self-deplatforming martyrdom, congrats

Attached: 1488326708870.jpg (39 KB, 910x600)

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

Uh, Rome still needed money to be built you stupid faggot?
How is he gonna build a wall with $1.6 billion?
He needs $5 billion to start and he will only get it if he shuts down the government.
You sound like an r/The_Donald faggot.

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

Nice bleddit spacing, faggot.

Carson Jenkins
Carson Jenkins

reddit

Oh cute, wow look at the peak of a MAGAkek's ability to refute criticism. No wonder you blow a flaccid, toothless neocon.

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

The reasons Trump isn't building the wall is because it doesn't serve the interests of the merchants who put him there.
His tariffs don't serve their interests either, faggot. Nor does the renegotiated NAFTA.

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

Trump lost the midterms
Nigga Trump did better than most presidents in the midterms fucking 95% of Presidents "Lose Midterms" retard...

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

What else was there to criticize besides you using stupid internet buzzwords like kek and larp?
More bleddit spacing I see.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Ah well pic related

Attached: JFK2.jpg (48 KB, 588x361)

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Nigga Trump did better than most presidents in the midterms fucking 95% of Presidents "Lose Midterms" retard...
This.
Obama lost 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats.
Trump lost 40 House seats and WON 2 Senate seats and held the key gov races in FL and OH.
Trump held the line (and Obama's people got btfo)

Luis White
Luis White

So you admit you were played for a chump? And probably bought his retarded $50 trucker hat meant to pander to equally dumb white trash?

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Trump truly is a great goy.

Attached: trump-10f7636202e7eb7cf1cd05a419df9fb12496c941cc356415f9cf95a658746b81.jpg (89 KB, 960x940)

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

lost the house
held the line

Nope. Now he will get nothing done after 2 years of getting nothing done. He couldn't even repeal Obamacare with a GOP-controlled House, Senate and White House.

Pathetic, weak, loser.

Attached: 5-foot.jpg (65 KB, 838x829)

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

So you admit you were played for a chump?
If Trump doesn't get wall funding on Dec. 21st, then yes I was played for a chump.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Obama got healthcare reform through with a divided Congress. Trump couldn't repeal it with complete House & Senate control.

Attached: 1407222589361.jpg (85 KB, 480x720)

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Trump never really stood a chance, he insulted the dems and cuckservatives too much. Congress is cucked beyond repair

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

HE'S SAYING THIS WAS DONE INSTEAD
FAGGOT

Ayden Bailey
Ayden Bailey

When Obongo lost the midterms - at least he got his Obamacare. Trump lose the midterms, nothing to show for it except tax cuts and more money to Israel.

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

LOL, the last GOP president before Trump didnt lose his first midterms. So basically George Bush was a better GOP president than Trump. Thats the absolute state of this presidency.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

When you start a thread blabbing about Mueller and complaining about tax cuts, it's kind of blatantly a shill thread.

Enjoy your guzzling of democrat talking points though.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

lost the house
held the line
Bro, you're fucking delusional. NO ONE could have held the House this year. The midterms are always bad the party in power and this year a lot of R House members were retiring (including Paul Ryan so he didn't really give a shit about holding the House).
Trump minimized the damage, won 2 Senate seats, and FL and OH gov races. It's impressive.
Dems needed a grand slam, they got a base hit.
Now he will get nothing done after 2 years of getting nothing done.
Probably, but most Presidents have the same situation.
He couldn't even repeal Obamacare with a GOP-controlled House, Senate and White House.
That's more the fault of RINOs and a shitty Paul Ryan plan.

Ryan Mitchell
Ryan Mitchell

trump is a jew york conman, the wall was never going to happen

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

NEWZ FLASH: The government isn’t going to get shut down...period. The Republicans are in charge of the ENTIRE fucking government until Jan 3 and if it gets shut down then they will be 100% to blame. Ain’t gonna happen bitches.

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

they're already building the wall, but it's not to keep them out it's to keep you in

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

boomer gonna boom
no one ever thought trump would do anything
everyone with a brain knows hes just another puppet

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

How can a wall live?

Nicholas Davis
Nicholas Davis

Blah blah blah Mueller.
Blah blah blah kikener.
Blah blah blah sex tape.
Blah blah blah Manafort.
Blah blah blah, Cohen.
Blah blah blah Kavanaugh.
Blah blah blah Sessions.

Nobody cares about any of them, except Redditors and /ptg/ faggots, who seem to love political soap operas. All of this is a distraction from humanoids versus kikes.

What about muh wall?

The wall was a stupid idea from the start. Illegal immigration isn't like how Hollywood depicts it with people in back of an old army truck with a tarp laid across it. A wall would maybe stop a few at a time, but illegals get in through methods like everyone else: a plane ticket.

Pablo gets plane ticket to visit Jose in California
Arrives and bunks in the spare bedroom
Gets under the table job, believe it or not pays a decent amount.
Doesn't seem to go back home and stays in the spare bedroom, making it his new residence

You know what would work? A TRAVEL BAN! Oh, but we gotta put that on some towel head nation, and very few Muslims are already here in the US, except maybe Dearborn, Michigan.

But no. We gotta waste money on an shitty wall that can be flown over with a jet.

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

You have to be underaged not to understand what the mood of the 2002 election was like.

Here's a hint: after 9/11 bush had an 80%+ approval rating.

John Clark
John Clark

Democrats controlled all 3 branches from 2009-2010 when he got healthcare through. Dems lost control afterward to republicans because of that bill.

Trump got nothing achieved besides lower taxes and higher deficients.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

So Trump is basically no better than anyone else? Not exactly MAGA material, did no better than anyone else would've done.

Thanks for making my point. I'm not saying he's the worst, but he is pretty close on achievements alone.

If he was any good, he would have been able to negotiate the repeal of Obamacare. He just isn't a good negotiator.

Attached: 15665579-10207368855490888-9115205089026842838-n.jpg (114 KB, 719x728)

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Yet everyone wouldn't (and still partially) wouldn't shut the fuck up about their GOD EMPEROR OF KEKISTAN and refuting legitimate concerns about policy in favor of shopping his faggy wasp face on Warhammer 40k paladins or some other gay nerd shit

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Obama got healthcare reform through with a divided Congress.
How was it divided you dumb faggot?
Obama had a SUPER MAJORITY (something Trump didn't have).

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

not an argument

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

Been an atheist for decades dumbshit. Every intelligent person you know or ever heard of is too so suck my stink hole.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

HE'S SAYING THIS WAS DONE INSTEAD
Ok, and I said what does that have to do with the wall?
There have only been 3 chances to get funding this year. Trump has to do other things in the mean time, faggot.

Anthony Long
Anthony Long

We agree 100%.

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

“stuff” LOL!

FuckTARD...pic highly relevant!

Attached: A785948F-D323-42DF-B67D-FF0658386365.png (390 KB, 500x498)

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

He needed to win some dem holdouts and republicans; by 2010 he had lost the supermajority.

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

What a stupid faggot you are.
9/11 was a once in a lifetime event that threw off the entire election model.
It was back to normal by 2006.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

LIKE SUCK JEW COCK?

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

Danny Trejo as a tranny.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

So Trump is basically no better than anyone else?
Kinda starting to look that way.
I'm not saying he's the worst, but he is pretty close on achievements alone.
I never disagreed with that.
If he was any good, he would have been able to negotiate the repeal of Obamacare. He just isn't a good negotiator.
Eh, I'm his biggest critic and I give him a pass on this. Basically he let Paul Ryan handle it (big mistake) and he had faggots like McCain and Flake who would never vote for it no matter what.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

He hasn't done anything else. Literally his only achievement was a tax cut that will cost over $2 trillion which will have to be borrowed because he didn't cut any spending as part of that.

Couldn't even get GOP to repeal Obamacare despite their 50 gorillion attempts to do it under Obama.

Attached: Master.jpg (99 KB, 500x375)

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

Not by having 40 seats (really 41 after the cheating in N Carolina is undone) flipped you flaming Dump faggot.

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

Either Trump vastly underestimated the amount of resistance he'd get from both parties or he never actually intended to build the Wall.

Trump won't be impeached, but he'll accomplish nothing for the next two years and have nothing to run on in 2020 but "MAGA 2.0: THIS Time I Mean It" which will cost him reelection due to low voter turnout.

Screencap this.

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

by 2010 he had lost the supermajority.
Huh?
The vote for Obamacare was in March 2010. The elections weren't until November 2010. HE HAD A SUPERMAJORITY!

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

Not necessarily. Negotiation is still a thing. What would you be willing to give up to get the wall? How important is that wall to you? For me I’d put healthcare reform on the table and see what they came up with. Because that would put the ball in their court and they couldn’t just spew “trump is bad”. If it was a true agenda of theirs they would propose and then the negotiations could start. That’s how politics should work. But everyone is a faggot and treats it like a zero sum game.

Jayden Hill
Jayden Hill

Attached: Trumpgrump2.jpg (672 KB, 821x1277)

Robert Cruz
Robert Cruz

“stuff”
Yeah, spending, appointing judges, etc, etc.
Nice 9gag pic, faggot (and bleddit spacing no less)

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

You can't give him a pass on it. If he made the decision to let Paul Ryan handle it, and sat back and watched it get fucked up again and again, he should have intervened.

He was ultimately responsible for delivering his campaign promise.

McCain had no duty to support him on this, he owed Trump nothing. Trump needed to negotiate and deal to get it done, on that he FAILED. It is no responsibility of any member of Congress to rubber stamp Trump's agenda. If he wants something passed, do a deal to get it passed just like every other President ever.

Attached: sheep.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1664)

Mason Martinez
Mason Martinez

Well at least he likes golden showers and Big Macs.

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

Attached: SentinaleseWall.jpg (116 KB, 742x500)

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

What would you be willing to give up to get the wall?
Dems have already said they won't trade DACA Amnesty for the wall. That's all Trump has to offer.

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

I agree with this post.
NO WALL = NO RE-ELECTION.
Dec. 21st is the deadline. It's on his shoulders.

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

I think you’re huffing Sean Hannity farts.

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

Agreed, the first option doesn't seem to work because we got literally nothing on the wall or immigration
obama deported more shitskins
I think we got jewed

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

me too

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Muh coal

When was the last time you met a coal miner? He fucked over high tech industry.

Hostile nation travel ban
None of which are in Latin America

North Korea
A problem

So, how's that space force coming along? LARPing is fun, right?

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

You can't give him a pass on it. If he made the decision to let Paul Ryan handle it, and sat back and watched it get fucked up again and again, he should have intervened.
I agree, but I still give him a pass. It was literally the first thing he tried to do.
He was ultimately responsible for delivering his campaign promise.
Indeed he did.
McCain had no duty to support him on this, he owed Trump nothing.
But if it was President Romney putting forth this bill, McCain and Flake would have voted for it. They let personal feelings get in the way of an important vote.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Dude we were just trolling
Sorry you took it serious and elected a Jew lover

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

MAGA!!

Attached: 22jbhv2gdz401.jpg (43 KB, 600x403)

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

Explain faggot? Are you saying there was a #BLUEWAVE, even though Jake Tapper, Van Jones, and James Carville said it wasn't?

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

He was never serious about building a wall. Just a catchy slogan. Same as lock her up.

Robert Adams
Robert Adams

North Korea
a problem
Not anymore :)

Attached: 7oiBJcfe1Hf2nzQK-QagY1ZtpWt10IRNN5-PvIfZbhk.png (759 KB, 1024x569)

Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson

walls already being built dipshit

Jason Green
Jason Green

Me free

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

Wrong dick cheese...he is the absolute fucking worst POTUS ever and when the extent of his crimes and profiting from the office while in office becomes known...he will forever anchor last place on the list...forever.

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

North Korea hasn't slowed down building their nuclear program at all. Trump got played hard.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Every intelligent person you know or ever heard of is too
Yeah, those cringey faggots on r/atheism are real intelligent.
Atheism is dying, didn't you hear, you're incels that don't breed and theism is up.

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

I'm sure you think that :)

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

If anything, we should have left them alone and not try to put in a McDonalds or a bank there. Trying to install *democracy* in a foreign nation is a shitty idea.

David Wood
David Wood

north korea is just another geo-political psy-op
just like iran and syria

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

Where is it then, faggot?

Jonathan Perez
Jonathan Perez

Orange Man Bad

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

lol
no
sure user me too I was like MAKE AMERICA LARP AGAIN

Attached: ddw.png (489 KB, 1248x540)

James Torres
James Torres

Except that's not how it works with nuclear armed nations, dingus. We can't just leave them alone when they're test-firing rockets over allies in order to perfect a nuclear weapon delivery system
just leave them alone
lol these are the great brains of anti-Trumpers?

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

He builds that Wall, guarenteed GOP keeps the House and gets more Senate seats.

Wrong. If he had the wall funding before the midterms, it would have energized the Dems even more. We still would have lost the House, and the Senate would have either stayed the same or be at a tie.

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

You still don't get it do you?
Everything the "cuckservatives" said about Trump was right.
You were just too stupid to not be swindled by a hack salesman and you're just now figuring out all the shit they tried to warn you about 3 years ago. Hope you had fun memeing, retard.

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

MAGA

Says the faggot hiding behind a meme flag.

Dominic Martin
Dominic Martin

Also reminder, Trump can order the building of the wall whenever he wants, but why would he throw away that good of a bargaining chip this early in to his 8+ years?

Attached: Capture.png (22 KB, 534x251)

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

the intelligence community knows that

nytimes.com/2018/12/06/world/asia/north-korea-missile-bases.html

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

When he said that we are going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it he was taliking to his fellow Jews, They are going to build the wall in Isreal and mexican immigration is going to pay for it.

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

has had head up ass for decades
proud of it

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

He could, but no real reason he would. He hasn't for the last two years.

The biggest obstacle is Paul Ryan. He simply doesn't want the wall. It will be all but impossible to get past him, especially with the time left.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

ALL ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
Get unlimited articles, NYT Cooking and the Crossword on any device.
$6.25 $3.13 a week for one year
cringe

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

dont do what you said you would do because the other party will get more power so you can continue to not do what you said you would do
dont think i even need a brainlet jpg

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Stop this shill thread. Trump has no help from his party and can't do everything by himself. Congress won't pass his plans and libtard judges overrule his executive orders. He couldn't campaign for every single Republican so he focused on at least holding the senate, and managed to succeed. He didn't sell us out, lazy asses decided to stay home because it wasn't a presidential election.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

Also reminder, Trump can order the building of the wall whenever he wants, but why would he throw away that good of a bargaining chip this early in to his 8+ years?
He won't get past year 4 if the wall doesn't start soon.

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

Yea yea the same people who say that are the same ones saying he'd never be president on the platform of building a wall.

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

He’ll be forced to resign or face prosecution for a bazillion trillion felonies upon leaving office and watch while his kids are prosecuted for multiple felonies while he serves out his term. He will be impeached there’s zero doubt...the doubt is whether the Senate removes him or not. If the markets continue to tank then they’ll tell him to hit the road because 24 Republican Senators have to stand for election in 2020. They aren’t going to stand with a traitor, tax cheat, common criminal and someone guilty of obstructing justice and abusing power not to mention numerous conspiracies who has a 38% approval rating now and will be in the 20’s by 2020. Politics 101 dumbshits...self preservation.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

He's right you dumb faggot.
If Trump shut down the govnt and got the wall funding back in March or September, the Dem base would have been more energized.
They should have gotten more House seats, the Senate might have been at risk, and they would have probably won the FL gov race.

Carson Ross
Carson Ross

Dont think you understand your own logic......um

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

Trump didn't campaign on "Subject to getting Congressional approval, I hope to be able to deliver a wall for y'all"

He promised he'd get it done, told everyone he was the best negotiator in the world, the only one who could ever get deals done.

He couldn't even repeal Obamacare let alone get shekels for the wall.

Trump is a dismal, pathetic failure.

Attached: tunnel.jpg (576 KB, 1914x749)

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Stop this shill thread.
It's not a shill thread.
I'm 100% MAGA but the wall failure is on Trump. If on Dec. 21st he signs the omnibus bill without wall funding AGAIN, then it's truly over and was a waste of time.

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

Israel gets billions of dollars from us every year and they have tall, strong walls on their border. That's a foriegn state that our politicians in all major parties shill for, and they pay out of our revenue and debt to protect the sovereignty and citizenship of their people. If Trump doesn't do this now, his base will abandon him. Not all of his base perhaps; but the competent elements will quietly make an exit. The people who stood up to MSM and called out the neoliberal scheme in a way that very much benefited Trump will abandon him.

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

Yea yea the same people who say that are the same ones saying he'd never be president on the platform of building a wall.
The wall idea got him the presidency. Not building said wall will lose it for him.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

I'll take "Shit That Won't Happen" for $600, Alex.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

double edge sword you homo
the fact he acted like a cuck caused reps to home
goddamned MAGA boomers

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

Implying the democrats come up with someone better. Who do you think they can even try? Hillary is seriously considering going again

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

This and it was paid for by undocumented mexican tax dollars

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

and he has those now so?????
he can not do anything still?????
Literally agreed with my green text making fun of him
gg magtard gg

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

Wow, you really don't understand how the midterms work.
And I take back what I said, he SHOULD have shut down the gov't in March, not September.

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

Except for, ya know, all that other stuff Trump has done.
Trump is a dismal, pathetic failure.
If that were true and to regret our choice we'd have to say that Hillary would have been a better choice, do you think that's true?

Attached: Trumpgrump2.jpg (416 KB, 816x1273)

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

That plebbit spacing tho

Attached: HaveToGoBack.png (483 KB, 640x455)

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

Spending is controlled by the House faggot...it’s weeks from being in Dem hands. The only spending RTurds will do between now and then will be whatever it takes to keep the government functioning. They’re not going to allocate billions for something neither party wants. The deficit has already been blown up because of the tax cuts and record spending under the Republicans...ain’t gonna happen ass worm. Flake is blocking all federal judge appointments because of Mueller protection legislation that’s not being voted on so “stuff” must mean booger pick’n and eat’n I guess?

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

and he has those now so?????
He has those now because he campaigned his ass off and held the line at the midterms, you dumb faggot.

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

Isnt he the commander and chief? What's legally stilopping him from ordering the army core of engineers to build the wall?

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

doesnt matter if midterms are always lower turnout
him being an israel loving cuck for his first two years caused voters to stay home

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

I don't think that is true at all. It is a false dichotomy. Many of the Republican primary field would have done a better job than Trump has done.

His style is just not effective. However funny or entertaining it is, it does not get one thing done for one person.

Attached: 160121-hines-putin-litvinenko-tease2-gn7ezd.jpg (86 KB, 1480x832)

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

He won’t be running and if he does he’ll be embarrassed.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

ITT: Alt right Nazipoo DemocRAT shills who thought Trump was going to build the Great Wall of China 2 because they don’t understand what metaphors are.

Attached: 0D210940-E7D4-41F0-AB53-FF7EC2DDAABE.png (81 KB, 1294x516)

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Right????
But then he{...........}
Does what? nothing so we dont lose more?
Dont understand why you guys cant think higher then step 1....

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

No Republican would have been able to survive the media onslaught leading up to the election that Trump did. It was either going to be Trump or Hillary
By that fact alone I cannot come to regret voting Trump in

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

If Trump shut down the govnt and got the wall funding back in March or September, the Dem base would have been more energized
If he would have merely started the project, many white and blue collar dems would have supported him this election, and he would have earned a lot more respect from the voters in spite of what the harpies would be shrieking in the streets. Fuck what the polls say.

Christian Stewart
Christian Stewart

Spending is controlled by the House faggot.
Yeah, and they can still VOTE on some spending before the Dems take control, dummy.
Flake blocking the judges is irrelevant because they will get through in 2019 because they still have the Senate.
You don't understand what a "lame duck session" is.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

WOW JUST WOW?
I MEAN WHAT DOES HE DO WITH THOSE?

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

Are you really going to be one of those retarded shills who claim he's done nothing? Please no it's so tiring

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

yes my fellow MAGApede
i voted for trump so he could give all the DACA children amnesty

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Oh no is the case :(

Ethan Powell
Ethan Powell

doesnt matter if midterms are always lower turnout
Obamas midterms was twice as bad as Trumps.
Trump got part of his base out there (much more than Obama did in 2010)

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

He sent the well funded military down there as a step one. Step two is the well-funded military deciding to build the wall to make their life easier. He's negotiating with Pelosi and Schumer who both couldn't care less if there is a wall, but can't publicly say that. He just wants them to publicly state that the military building it is legal and they don't have the ability to stop it and in return he has to give them something on immigration. Probably DACA citizenship. Nothing gets done to stop chain migration so we're all still screwed and the wall will leave us trapped in with the Muslims with no path to escape.

Kevin James
Kevin James

He won’t be running and if he does he’ll be embarrassed.
Yikes, what idiot talk "he'll be in jail, HUFFPO said so!"

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

There are legal limits on what DOD can do at the border. A 2013 Congressional Research Service report spelled out the extent to which the department can provide DHS reinforcement: While the military has “general legislative authority that allows it to provide support to federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies (LEAs) in counterdrug and counterterrorism efforts, and in combating certain border-related immigration and smuggling crimes,” other actions would require congressional authorization.

That includes having DOD take the reins entirely on the funding, construction, and monitoring of the border wall, Swift said. If Trump were to go that route, the challenge he’d face would be twofold: He would not only need congressional approval to use military funds for the wall, but he’d also need a separate authorization for DOD to administer the funds along the border.

Attached: 2-dads.jpg (92 KB, 768x506)

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Suit boy doesn’t count, queer.
If God real why bad thing happen
God is dead and we killed him
God isn’t real and nothing matters and we’re all going to die anyways

Attached: DE2CFB45-004C-4D65-876B-1843E0456E5B.png (57 KB, 500x426)

Luis Nelson
Luis Nelson

There ONVIOUSLY was a blue wave moron. A 40 seat gain by FLIPPING REPUBLICAN SEATS was PRECISELY the wave predicted at it’s maximum...turns out they’ll get 41!

9.7 million more Americans voted for Dems than Republicans...a history making record.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

If he would have merely started the project,
I agree, I made a mistake. Shutting down the gov't in March to get the wall was good. Shutting it down in September/October would have been BAD.

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

No faggot...it’s not. Wall maintenance is going on as it always does.

Sebastian James
Sebastian James

The media onslaught was largely of his own making and down to the same style that has proven ineffective in office.

The simple reality is that all the shills and media who told you he was going to be absolute dogshit as president were actually correct, their motivations aside.

Joshua Smith
Joshua Smith

The media onslaught was largely of his own making

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

deported lees then Obama
no wall
bombed Syria
lock her up jk
Deficit is up
tax cuts for Goldman
wall for isreal

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

Whoops forgot pic
their motivations aside.
You mean the motivations of working directly with the opposing campaign?

Attached: fake-news-journalists-CNN-Clinton-campaign-600.jpg (193 KB, 600x1078)

Charles Reed
Charles Reed

deported lees then Obama
not knowing Obama changed the definition of deportation to inflate his numbers
Opinions discarded, holy shit you are dumb

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Ahh, a meme flag posting LEAVE MUH TRUMP ALONE. How early is it in Israel? But seriously though, for a retarded as OP is, he was right, he could have stood up the Establishment and shut down the government till he got the money for the Wall. Easy peasy, no Wall, no more funding. Its the ultimate tool to get whatever he wants. He didnt, cause Trump is a boomer faggot and he cucked all you niggers. And the best part is, most of you retards just keep going back to him, begging for more.

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

good non answer

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

He should still try it. Sound like something the supreme Court should decide not to congressional commite

Carter James
Carter James

pick a fight with media
tweet out an endless stream of embarrassing shit for them to poke fun at
claim conspiracy after conspiracy to explain away failures
allow close aides and family members to literally collude with Russian intelligence for literally no gain (they would've released the info on Killary anyway)
act surprised when the media don't lick your anus

He sucks at 64D chess.

Attached: Dt205J4X4AEcAuQ.jpg (19 KB, 480x414)

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Oh yeah...I forgot you’re the expert. Sorry, my bad faggot.

Attached: 0858A82E-BF6D-4709-A547-520EED1CE177.jpg (71 KB, 564x570)

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

Lmao wait, you actually thought there was going to be a wall?

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

There ONVIOUSLY was a blue wave moron.
So why did Carville, Van Jones, and Tapper say otherwise?
A 40 seat gain by FLIPPING REPUBLICAN SEATS
Obama lost 63...and 2 Senate seats.
Losing 40 seats was a victory, not a wave. If Beto won Texas, and OH and FL went blue in the gov races, it would have been a wave.
9.7 million more Americans voted for Dems than Republicans...a history making record.
And it still nettted you minimal gains. Any other Republican president would have done worse than Trump in 2018.

Jace Russell
Jace Russell

Attached: trump-hannity.jpg (93 KB, 1000x563)

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

There is nothing to decide..? Congress doesn't hand DOD $700 billion to do as it pleases, it is all for a stated purpose and cannot be redirected at the President's will.

This is a very basic matter.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

If he doesn't get the wall built, it will forever be the Dems fault.

Christopher Rivera
Christopher Rivera

The media onslaught was largely of his own making
Not true.
Once he started talking about immigration, they immediately labelled him a Nazi, then the fight for survival was on. Trump has a big mouth and says stupid things, but the media stared it and continues it.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

The absolute state of magaboomers..

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

He can order a Big Mac too but someone has to pay for it and that sort of loot has to come from the House first, then ok’d by the Senate and the mother fucking tiddie sucking Dem Congress is gonna cut these ass maggots off.

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

ignores reporters from every main stream media outlet colluding with the DNC
but muh Hannity
lmao

Attached: 44de0df4f07d66cdbf3d9fbb43fb9a9e614be5c5f2505fa85dcf353458d70611.jpg (88 KB, 480x480)

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Not at all. Everyone was talking about immigration in the GOP field. He said a bunch of dumb shit about Mexicans which the media dutifully spun. His fault. At least 80% of it.

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

I'm not an expert, but factos are factos.
Atheism is dying, and theism is up (places like China will be a Christian nation in 30 years).

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

Maybe because he's a blowhard snake oil salesman who said what people wanted to hear so they'd vote for him?

Matthew Rodriguez
Matthew Rodriguez

Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Fox News is literally Pravda-tier propaganda for Trump in the same way MSNBC/CNN shill for the Dems. What is your point?

Attached: E-4b.jpg (48 KB, 788x528)

Carson Gray
Carson Gray

5b is 20% of what we need for the wall. Trump has goid ideas but he is failing.

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

Wrong stupid...both parties saw record turnout...the Dems just overwhelmed the retarded Republican voters.

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

Bullshit. They don't get away with spending 25000 on coffee mugs if thier budget is that controlled. Executive order should be made to build the wall and let the supreme Court decided. Better than doing nothing

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

beliving the blue wave actually appeared
when Trump did better than Obama
Trump: supposed worst president in the history of our country
lol
Sorry m8 you've proven yourself to be a shill

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (3.88 MB, 4500x4602)

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

Everyone was talking about immigration in the GOP field.
When was this, faggot?
Jeb like his father and brother is 100% for open borders. Most of the Republican party is for open borders and H1B visas.

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

If it doesn't get funded during the lame duck session of Congress, then yes it is dead. But don't worry Trumpstein is on the case. Ya know, when he's not acting like a child on twatter talking about Tillerson, or going to Hannukah events at the White House and sucking off the Jews some more.
He'll get around to it eventually!
HURR DURR TRUST DUH PLAN!

Attached: 1543377085262.jpg (122 KB, 1040x740)

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

Foreign Reddit-spacers like yourself were probably encouraging Americans to vote for him in 2016, though, when of course the American presidency is, and has been, mere fool's gold, nothing more than a figurehead. Kill yourself, faggot.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

I won't vote :(
Both parties are full of shit but you'll just make it worse by handing it over to illegal Mexicans. Just work the rest of your life so you can pay for all the illegals wellfare, EBT cards, and medical care

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

0.01 shekels have been deposited into your account, rosenstein

Attached: Abstract.png (6 KB, 356x480)

Luis Flores
Luis Flores

He already had a year to prove himself, "Anonymous." Way more than a year, even. Stop fooling people, "Anonymous," not least of all, yourself.

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

Bro, Fox News is one network.
Breitbart is one online news site.
CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, every TV network that has some kind of news program (like the Daily Show on Comedy Central or Samantha Bee on TBS), Huffington Post, Vice, Vox, Rolling Stone (yes, they're political now), NY Times, Washington Post, etc,etc are all against Trump.

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Just trust the plan.

Attached: 1510536889883.png (18 KB, 547x626)

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

Why do you think John McCain got a hero's funeral? Because of him, 90% of Trump's agenda was blocked from going through. One or two more seats in the Senate, and we'd have all our immigration reforms already. Now it's impossible, a sitting president has never regained the House after losing it. Not once.

Kayden Wood
Kayden Wood

And you would lose.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

you should vote democrat if you are an accelerationist
let race tensions grow

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

youtube.com/watch?v=vUiACewLRH0

Here you go. They all tried to prove they'd tackle immigration, just didn't do in the retarded way Trump did.

Attached: 1423619827687.jpg (61 KB, 620x350)

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

If Trump would have started the wall months ago, it would have been record turnout in his favor. I suppose liberal faggots can celebrate this whole thing as it's obvious now that no one is going to stop this place from turning into a favela, no one is going to disrupt the racket of using poor migrants to depress wages in the long run.

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

Shill says what?

Christian Jones
Christian Jones

Wrong stupid...both parties saw record turnout...the Dems just overwhelmed the retarded Republican voters.

Wow it's almost like demographic displacement is a thing and mexicans and arabs having 10 children will vote out any Republican or constitutionalist candidate forever

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

Both parties are full of shit but you'll just make it worse by handing it over to illegal Mexicans.
I'd rather losing making my point.

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

It can be redirected if a state of emergency is declared. This clause is in EVERY Defense Spending Bill ever passed in the history of the US.

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

they all started talking about Immigration
after Trump brought up Immmigration
Wow what a revelation, truly Aussies greatest mind

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

He already had a year to prove himself
He has until Dec. 21st.

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Money to pay for it.

Christopher King
Christopher King

Ok faggot, "he'll be in jail, I s-swear!"

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

And funding is controlled by the House of Representatives, which is Republican

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

WOW ITS ALMOST IF A BUNCH OF SPICS ARE COMING ACROSS THE BORDER AND THERE IS NO WALL
OH WAIT

David Watson
David Watson

Shhh he doesn't actually know anything about civics

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

What is your point? That there is more Liberal media?

You don't seem to be arguing that they can't take a position as it would be absurd and point out the hypocrisy of Fox News being Pravda-tier propaganda in support of Trump?

Of course, they're private companies, they get to oppose or support Trump if they wish. Just as Fox does.

They can't lie, and they don't. Their opinions are just that he's shit.

Attached: n.png (1.81 MB, 1141x856)

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Bro, they didn't start talking about it until Trump forced the issue.
And I don't care what Jeb says in a debate. Him, his brother and his father are all amnesty, illegal immigration shills for big business.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Omg I did too. I’m around 1/3 Hispanic and it was depressing (and even a tad bit scary) when I saw what was happening at the border and I knew I had to vote Republican because afterall, we all know now that the Democrats are the real racists. The Democrats see me and my people as slaves while the Republicans see me as an American and just American as everyone else because I came legally, voted Republican, and wear a MIGA hat. Hail Kekistan, praise Kek, hail our literal GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE, TRUMP, and AWOOOOO and shadilay my fellow epic Kekistani MIGApede warriors.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Arny has more billion's than they know what to do with

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Que? I'm sorry, you just got BTFO with proof/evidence. Go get some Preparation H and sort your butthurt out.

Attached: download-(2).jpg (9 KB, 251x201)

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

oh ya it's NOT the Dems blocking it at all right jew?
fuck off

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

If Trump would have started the wall months ago, it would have been record turnout in his favor.
I agree. The March omnibus bill was his opportunity and he blew it.
Apparently John Kelly (or Mattis) got on their knees and begged Trump to sign it

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

They can't lie, and they don't.
Now That's What I Call Programming: Volume LOL

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

Yes, I never said Trump didn't start the discussion but the original point remains valid. All of the GOP primary field talked about immigration. All of them.

Trump was pilloried because he did it in the most retarded way possible.

Attached: index.jpg (45 KB, 538x376)

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

Didn’t you know that trump was just a meme? Nobody honestly expected him to actually do anything. It was really just a fuck you to the establishment, by voting in an actual retard.

Luis Diaz
Luis Diaz

They can't lie, and they don't

Attached: 1592386242278.jpg (57 KB, 960x852)

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

So what did Trump mean by this?

Attached: BigJewLittleXmas.jpg (223 KB, 2048x1154)

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

The Dems just overwhelmed the republicans!
By Dems, you mean illegal spic "voters" coming across, changing the demographics forever to insure that republicans NEVER win another election again?
Surely the democrats would never do such a thing!
Texas damn near voted in Beta. Remember, all that's required is for Texas and Florida to flip blue. That's it, and the republicans are DONE. This fact is lost on Trumpstein NPC's, who still claim that "democrats are the REAL racists!" and shill for "legal" immigration, which will still give us the same result.

Attached: 1543261498326.png (2.23 MB, 1440x948)

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

Wrong faggot...my turds know more about politics than you ever will. The kind of money you’re talking about NEVER FUCKING EVER GETS ALLOCATED WEEKS AWAY FROM A SHIFT IN POWER...and you simply don’t fucking get that neither the RepubliTARDS or the Dems want the mother fucking wall. They don’t want it stupid! Trump doesn’t even give a shit...he’s just trying to make 24% of his base happy...it ain’t gonna fly!

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

Yes, I never said Trump didn't start the discussion
but the original point remains valid.
Imagine having this inconsistent of a reality

Attached: 1458544981306.jpg (11 KB, 255x224)

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

What is your point? That there is more Liberal media?
No, there is more DNC Cheerleading media.
Fox News supports Trump, but 9,000 other outlets support whatever the Dems are pushing.
Turning Fox into some kind of bogeyman when there are bigger and more bogeymen on the other side is fucking stupid.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

let me keep dreaming!
No, it's time you woke up. You're late for work!

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

"talk about a wall"
gosh i missed that chant

Jeremiah Green
Jeremiah Green

The majority opinion on Jow Forums seems to be support Trump so I'm going contrarian swing the opposite direction.

You guys aren't smart but just taking the opposite position all the time. Lord knows you have no political views other than "troll people on Jow Forums" too.

Cameron White
Cameron White

Go back to 6th grade and stay in school this time stupid.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Fencesitters also get the rope

Connor Wright
Connor Wright

desu and after much consideration I come to conclusion that The Wall would be just a symbol because how hard it would be for trafficking groups to jump over the fence along the way. Something like Berlin Wall but without the tanks and machine gun nests. And remember Berlin Wall fell in a dramatic fashion. So if completed, US Mexico Wall definitely would pull a lot of attention on Donald and his crew and he would have to do much explaining. And I guess it would be very hard to explain. The idea was dramatic, maybe justified to some extent and it made a lot of people turn their heads to Donald. So accept United States is now bean head country and you can't stop this and also install a Taco Bell on every corner so the Mexicans feel comfortable :^

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

every intelligent person you know or ever heard of
Michio Kaku would disagree.
holy fucking shit are you new

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

Nice spacing, Trumpstein shill.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

HEH YOU GUYS DONT HAVE A WALL GUESS THAT MEANS TRUMPS A NIGGER JEW RIGHT GOYS HEH

Ian James
Ian James

All of the GOP primary field talked about immigration. All of them.
They finally took positions to keep up with Trump, but they meant none of it.
The entire GOP and Dems are bought and paid for by Goldman Sachs and big business. THEY ALL want more immigration.
Trump was pilloried because he did it in the most retarded way possible.
It was the way that got him elected.
Republicans were all talk about immigration before Trump. And they were all talk during the debates.

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

See guys, I'm not part of the dumb group!

I'm the smart group!

Classic Jow Forums contrarian swinging. It never goddamn ends with you fuckers.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

trump sucked jew cock and there are is no wall
this isn't a new direction

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

if youre confused by it you should fucking kill yourself

Kevin Sanchez
Kevin Sanchez

He literally made a mockery of the country in a fucking Hannukah briefing.
Fuck Trump and Fuck Jews.

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Trump was (past tense) nothing but Jew's stooge from get go.

Only thing he did was act as clown to steal Ron Paul's points, and RP barely legit himself.

Trump Wall is "designed not happen".

you all got played, BIG TIME

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

He'll get his $5b, and in exchange he'll amnesty DACA.
Then he'll be impeached and there will be no wall.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

BUT ISREAL DOES AND I PAYED FOR IT SO MAYBE HE IS

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

I don't think Fox is the bogeyman. That is ridiculous.

But if they have a right to take a position in support of Trump, the Liberal media have a right to take a position in opposition to him.

I'm going to have to be frightfully rude and say I don't understand your point.

Unless they all scream immigration at precisely the exact moment, then they are not all discussing it?

Trump started the discussion, but it was all of them then talking about it in similar terms. Trump just chose to be retarded and insult people about it which the media dutifully reported.

Attached: 1484055356330.jpg (74 KB, 648x960)

Kayden Moore
Kayden Moore

Mexico needs to pay NOW!

Attached: 1536358996228.jpg (65 KB, 624x565)

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

The kind of money you’re talking about NEVER FUCKING EVER GETS ALLOCATED WEEKS AWAY FROM A SHIFT IN POWER..
When did I say they would do major spending (or wall spending) faggot? I said a lame duck session could still get things done.
and you simply don’t fucking get that neither the RepubliTARDS or the Dems want the mother fucking wall.
Of course they don't, that's what I've been saying the entire time you dumb faggot. They are both bought by big business who want cheap labor.
You really have trouble keeping up with the conversation.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

this
boomers please dont vote for ron paul next time
hes just another good goy boomer

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Exactly. We all talk about the 1965 Immigration Act, but the 1990 immigration Act really fucked us and Bu$h $r. Signed it.
It is clear what GOP voters want--- immigration CUTS. Yet I keep seeing stories about the GOP trying to bring in more cheap labor visas and NO wall
Fuck them. They better get their sh1t together or they are DONE

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

fuck off kike lmao youre fucking retarded end your own life.
your job is literally to go in the internet and type insanely retarded kike shit.
incredible.
kill yourself.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

No...he’ll be forced to resign IMO. It’s simple...indict Don Jr, Jared, Eric & Ivanka for crimes they committed like conspiracy with the Russians (Jr & Jared) fraud and tax fraud (Ivanka & Eric) related to the Trump Org & Trump Foundation...name Dumpy a coconspirator and simply say walk away and it all goes away or stay and you all get prosecuted. The “Art of the Deal” will take the deal.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

There's one card to play still: the ongoing challenges to both DACA and Sanctuary Cities. Once the court smashes those, the Democrats will have to either bargain or have their precious cities and expensively imported voters purged.

Attached: 1538104819874.jpg (22 KB, 231x300)

William Hall
William Hall

Trump's grandkids are all jews.
It's better to face the true than grabbing false hopes. He can move US embassy to Jerusalem but can't done anything for America.
Jewified democracy is about dividing the country to republican, democrat, labor... and make them fighting each other instead of the masters who are exploiting them.
You have yourself, your culture, and many people on the same boat. Reproducing and teach your children the truth, don't hope on (((government)))

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

No, it's time you woke up. You're late for work!
I will agree with this if nothing happens on Dec. 21st.

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

IT NEVER SWUNG YOU STUPID NIGGER HE NEVER DID WHAT HE SAID HE WOULD
JUST ATE ISRAEL PRECUM AND DROVE UP THE DEFICIT
ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND?

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

None of them were talking about illegal immigration until Trump took a stance because none of them wanted to touch that political poison
Political poison because retards like you are literal programmed lapdogs of the media
The media doesn't lie!
The media can't lie!!
Holy fucking sad

Attached: 53937.jpg (31 KB, 225x350)

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

Yeah Jow Forums every time you change your mind you were just trolling last time. Jow Forums loves to wait until after the fact and then call it a victory. All these guys saying "see he is a puppet like I said" who are you? Anonymous? You have no recorded proof of any of that.

You're just coming up later in line hoping to be one who "calls it" and look smart. You don't look smart, you're just being contrarian.

James Williams
James Williams

Now you're just offering uninformed opinions in place of reasoned, logical debate. Foolish. I'll chalk this one up as a win to the Aussie.

Attached: 1492868775374.png (306 KB, 760x1292)

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

Four subpoenas for tribunal we're delivered at Geroge HW Bush's funeral. GWB, Hillary, Biden and VP Pence.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

National Menorah has a better wall around it than the border.

Attached: 1539916876468.gif (220 KB, 500x500)

Lucas Young
Lucas Young

He’s right. LOL! A sand nigger is smarter than (((YOU)))

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

But if they have a right to take a position in support of Trump, the Liberal media have a right to take a position in opposition to him.
I agree.
But you hear libtards like "herr derr Fox is Trump propaganda" whilst ignoring all the propaganda DNC outlets. ALL News media is propaganda for either party.

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

These posts never fucking end.

I WAS RIGHT!

ANONYMOUS

Bitch, you're just making shit up on the spot now.

Jason Anderson
Jason Anderson

no argument
Pathetic

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

I already acknowledged that Trump started the discussion in a retarded way.

What is your point?

The media don't lie. You can't provide evidence of even a single lie. Just reporting that you don't like because it doesn't fit your narrative and doesn't lick Trump's anus.

Attached: la.jpg (29 KB, 480x480)

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson

He didn’t need a supermajority he makes deal that what he does the best deals believe. Get it done so fast you wouldn’t believe it

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Because he's literally just a Jew asset like all establishment politicians and virtually all 'alternative media' golden boys.

Dylan Taylor
Dylan Taylor

debate
IM TELLIN YA, THEY DIDN'T MEAN WAHT THEY SAID
I HAVE NO EVIDENCE

Sure thing, mate. Keep it up.

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

Maybe one day there will be a wall, but it won't be with Pres Trump still in office. Try Mssrs Pence, Ryan, and Hatch one year for each to see if they get the point and find it within themselves to get serious enough to put all the cards on the table. That analogy is good, because if cuckservatives would get out of the way to allow presidential removal, then after one year, they each wouldn't have any cards to play because the game would be entirely out of their hands. One year chance for each, make the presidency into a one year term (from its ahem grandly constitutional dictate of four years) by removing the president when the period is up by impeachments and forced resignations.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

go back to r/eddit if you dont want user posts faggot
and i was saying he was a kike shill since 2016
kys

Luis Ortiz
Luis Ortiz

youtube.com/watch?v=eQllunHssEk
The media doesn't lie
it's illegal to read wikileaks
Are you going to admit you're a faggot in the face of this blatant evidence?

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

but the 1990 immigration Act really fucked us and Bu$h $r. Signed it.
This 100%
Conservatives like to blame Ted Kennedy and the 1965 Immigration Act, but that was more of an "immigrants welcome!" act. The 1990 one was "we will rollout red carpets for immigrants and we will gibs you so you can work for peanuts for our corporate overlords!"

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

WOW I SO EXCITED TRUMP DOES GREAT WITH THE COURTS
LIKE THAT TIME oh wait,,,,

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

I don't think they ignore it, because like me, they probably don't see it as an issue.

Boomers and right-wingers love Fox News and watch it religiously because it agrees with them.

Liberals do the same with liberal media.

I'm agreeing with you that it's not an issue, I just don't think there is anything to ignore as that implies there is something underhanded or nefarious to ignore.

If there is legitimately anyone out there claiming the liberal media are totally unbiased, then yes they are libtards.

Attached: 1484029717106.jpg (74 KB, 700x700)

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

youtu.be/eQllunHssEk
The media doesn't lie
it's illegal to read wikileaks
Are you going to admit you're a faggot in the face of this blatant evidence?

Christian Green
Christian Green

No...he’ll be forced to resign IMO
You're living in severe fantasy land.
Nixon only resigned because he was ON TAPE obstructing justice. That doesn't exist with Trump. Nothing will happen. All the best stuff already leaked and it's nothing.
Even if Trump did do bad things, he knows how to cover his tracks and let others take the blame.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

I can't believe Trump is actually doing prison reform shit ahahahaha what the fuck

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

HAVE A KAVA

Attached: DpU5YrXVAAEMm11.jpg (77 KB, 720x957)

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

when an Australian has to explain reality to one of my dumbass countrymen

Attached: 1540583800198.jpg (98 KB, 504x470)

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

lazy asses decided to stay home because it wasn't a presidential election.

Dude this. Americans in general just do what's popular or trending and do the bare minimum. So presidential elections are really popular, more come out and vote. Mid-terms aren't as sexy and popular so they don't come out. This is why our democracy doesn't really work.

Also yeah, I don't blame the POTUS when they can't get something done simply because we've tied their hands so much they can't. We allow so many checks and balances to executive power that the rest of the government can just apparently not listen to them...

What's the point of the Executive branch anymore?

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

Now you're just offering uninformed opinions
Please, point out my uninformed opinions.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Yup. Trump is just another Civnat cuck

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Is that a lie?

He didn't say it was illegal to read Wikileaks. He said it is illegal to possess the stolen documents unless you're media. Which is arguably true, look at the case of Ed Snowden.

His possessing the documents was illegal but once in the hands of the media, they were free to report them without hindrance under the 1st Amendment.

No?

Attached: azjm0jb-700b.jpg (64 KB, 700x545)

Jaxson Peterson
Jaxson Peterson

None of them were talking about illegal immigration until Trump took a stance because none of them wanted to touch that political poison
wow your brain is very very big? is'nt it?
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGoTlvTQlU

William Adams
William Adams

Hello shareblue, didn't know you guys still existed.

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

That's also a lie. You can possess stolen documents regardless of who you are, because that's how free press rights work in the US. There isn't some "grand registry" of Official Press Outlets.

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

download wikileaks emails
illegal
I really hope you're being paid because you're doing an excellent job being this retarded

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

Say it with me:
THE WALL IS USELESS WITHOUT MANDATORY E-VERIFY

Attached: 16557565-ladder-on-wall-in-front-of-sky.jpg (316 KB, 1300x974)

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

Cut the shit with all this smoke and mirrors about walls not working.

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

Minimal gains???? LOL! Dems took the House stupid. The Dems now control the spending and have subpoena power which they will BUTT FUCK Dumpy with every day for the next two years. Impeachment starts in the House faggot. They already have the votes going in to embarrass him by impeaching him in the House. If Mueller drops the H Bomb that’s expected...the Republicans in the Senate may just fucking remove him if he doesn’t resign. Minimal gains! LOL!

Attached: 32EB488C-967C-4BCC-8980-C0A2D3D4A9E4.png (37 KB, 505x441)

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Attached: 1540666698011.jpg (47 KB, 630x630)

Grayson Smith
Grayson Smith

You guys aren't smart but just taking the opposite position all the time. Lord knows you have no political views other than "troll people on Jow Forums" too.

Trump supporters have gotten very little of what they voted forwhile Jews have gotten major policy changes, pardons and funding. Trump supportees in RAM, Proudboys, etc are facing federal charges, while ANTIFA get off scot free. Trumps FCC has fought a battle to repeal Net-Neutrality on behalf of the major telecoms while doing ZERO to protect free speech online.
Trump has not exercised even half of the power he possesses to further his agenda. It doesn't even matter if it is because of incompitence, unwillingness or insubordination, any republican in control of both houses could have better results.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

see

There is no possible way you could know their intent, or whether they were speaking truth as none of them other than Trump were elected POTUS. So you are just making uninformed speculation and stating it as fact.

Attached: alamy.jpg (185 KB, 1300x1244)

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Pelosi et al RAMMED ObamaCare up your ass with razor thin margins bypassing all "conventions" and "decorum" and didn't give a fuck overwhelming % of Americans were opposed.

Trump and GOP, with both houses elected with MAIN PURPOSE to end ObamaCare only further enshrined.

that ain't 'failure', that is sell out and treason.

Eli Mitchell
Eli Mitchell

Judge Trump for shilling for kikes on Hannukah
HURRR DURR YOU'RE A KIKE!
TRUST LE PLAN!
Q kike detected.

Attached: 1512180826458.png (663 KB, 1057x575)

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

And he probably isn't going to get anything for it, either.

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

I don't know, Trump is going to have fun trolling and bullying the House for the next two years. I wouldn't be surprised if he still gets funding for a wall somehow now that there are fewer GOP traitors.

Remember, these new Congressmen are a bunch of women and brown sludge.

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

Bushes pick
will cuck
cap this
roe vs wade is the only thing holding niggers back

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

Everything you've been saying is uninformed opinions you ding dong

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

I expect higher quality shitposting from you.
Most people wouldn't even think there's anything remotely sketchy about that.

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

Ah fuck, now that the image on this post is in your buffer, you've downloaded a gun across state and international lines.
We Americans are safe, you might not be Aussie.

Attached: you-wouldnt-download-a-gun.jpg (2.16 MB, 2140x1739)

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Also definitely not a lie. He did not say only CNN can, he said media. Which as you correctly point out, applies to any press. Even citizen journalists.

Again, not what I said. Try to keep up, silly goose.

Joshua Ramirez
Joshua Ramirez

Okay Ausssie, go campaign for Prime Emu or whatever ya'll have and say.

Welp guys, I'll do what I can if Parliment and other people let me do it!

Just get elected on realisitic expectations. I'm sure it'll fire up a crowd. Trump had CONFIDENCE. He didn't say those things as a lie it was to inspire people into thinking about solutions to problems.

Jaxson Collins
Jaxson Collins

You said the media never lie, I pointed out where the media lie. How are you going to dodge that?

Attached: 1543986054971.png (569 KB, 1280x484)

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

He could have done this too

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

You’re definitely not an expert because you’re a fucking rētard. Gonto bed stupid, you’re embarrassing yourself.

Attached: D930BB1F-2287-465D-AE1D-BDD60C15AC9D.jpg (21 KB, 225x225)

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

He's just being a "practical" cuckservative, silly.

The “Practical Man” is an Incurable Fool

I keep stating the Bob Problem:

“It doesn’t WORK.”

I am afraid this can be misinterpreted into making me a Practical Man.

No way.

The Practical Manis a fool. He is a fool because he forgets the word YET.

The Practical Man in 1800 could have given you an endless number of reasons why the idea of sending pictures through the air with electricity would be an absurd idea, all based on his careful reading of The Latest News From Science.

First of all, he’d say, you would need several billion leyden jars, even the new improved ones..

The Practical Man, like the social science professor, is not not only wrong, he is incurably wrong.

If a social scientist didn’t have a PhD he would be committed to a mental institution. But with a PhD he can say things that are less rational than casual conversation in the ding-a-ling ward and get paid for it.

In history and science, the Practical Man is ALWAYS wrong. But he has a reputation as a Practical man, so everybody knows that the practical Manis always wrong — just as the social science professor is, and everybody reveres him more than they do a Holy Professor.

In the ding-a-ling ward, some people get better.

No professor will ever get better.

No Practical Man will ever get better.

Levi Brooks
Levi Brooks

Which in the US is EVERYONE. I don't know what you have in the land of exploding trees, but there is no distinction here.

Landon Sanders
Landon Sanders

The absolute state of contrarian twelve year olds.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

lazy asses decided to stay home because it wasn't a presidential election.
Dude this. Americans in general just do what's popular or trending and do the bare minimum. So presidential elections are really popular, more come out and vote. Mid-terms aren't as sexy and popular so they don't come out. This is why our democracy doesn't really work.
Also yeah, I don't blame the POTUS when they can't get something done simply because we've tied their hands so much they can't. We allow so many checks and balances to executive power that th

No, Trump PROVED he was fraud and just Jew's pet.

2018 was same reason as when Bernie voters stayed home to let Hillary lose.

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

fuck, wrong one

Jack Ward
Jack Ward

Minimal gains???? LOL! Dems took the House stupid.
Are you fucking stupid? Doesn't matter who the Republican president was, the Dems were going to take the House. They needed only 20 seats to win, that's NOTHING. The math was 100% in their favor (and lots of Rs inlcuding Ryan were retiring). Trump held the Senate and the OH and FL governors.
Impeachment starts in the House faggot.
And it ends in the Senate, good luck with that.
If Mueller drops the H Bomb that’s expected...the Republicans in the Senate may just fucking remove him if he doesn’t resign. Minimal gains! LOL!
You're really delusional.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

You didn't point to any lies. Just something you misunderstood and I corrected you on.

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

what?

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

meh not even concerned anymore. They're chemtrailing the skies to dim the sun at this point. Shits all fucked and the earth is gonna freeze over and we'll all die anyways.

Attached: 1530053302949.jpg (36 KB, 480x480)

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

I think you meant $2,500 and stuff like that is called incidentals and every dept has a limited budget for that sort of stupidity.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

I'm sorry you seem to be mistaken, CNN lied about it being illegal to possess those documents. Thank you for participating, I'll take that as your concession.

Attached: 1499019726601.png (838 KB, 737x755)

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

get the fuck back in here
jowforums.com/thread/196068800/politics

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

No, in the US that is 100% a bald-faced lie. Everyone here has press rights, literally everyone.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Welcome to politics, kid. You make promises and you own them. You live or die by them.

You don't get off the hook because you cry that no one in Congress would let you do whatever you wanted.

That is why its important for politicians to actually be able to negotiate and deal effectively. Not just sit and demand things, insulting anyone who disagrees with you (especially if you need their vote to repeal Obamacare..)

Attached: 1475905362495.jpg (21 KB, 260x295)

Ethan White
Ethan White

"Practical" cuckservative detected.
See

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Again I want to you see you guys campaign on realistic expectations.

"I'll... try t-t-t-t-o-o-o- get s-s-s-ome some some... do something!"

Jow Forums 2020:

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

any republican in control of both houses could have better results
Uh-huh. Except no Republican wanted to do the things Trump promised so that's irrelevant.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

what was it, 5% of blacks voted Republican in the midterms?

where is that huge Kanye bump I was promised?

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

repeatedly getting btfo at every turn
yet the aussie keeps coming back
What a champ

Attached: 1504385160869.jpg (149 KB, 1520x994)

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Kek even the Tuck called out Trumpstein for being a kike shill.
aol.com/article/news/2018/12/07/fox-news-tucker-carlson-turns-on-donald-trump-i-dont-think-hes-capable/23611469/

Attached: 1478823068079.jpg (81 KB, 419x480)

Charles Richardson
Charles Richardson

So Edward Snowden is not facing jail time? Chelsea Manning was in a pretend prison? They're just citizen journalists right?

Kek.

Attached: art-attack.jpg (142 KB, 634x842)

Tyler Martinez
Tyler Martinez

Takes a Redditor to know a Redditor, Mr. Redditor.

Nathaniel Price
Nathaniel Price

leaking government documents is the same as possessing and reading wikileaks
What a good MSM-lapdog you are

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

He is facing jail time because the crime is STEALING the documents, not possessing them.

John Williams
John Williams

Wow, what evidence.
Atheists don't have as many children.
Theism (not religion, but belief in God) is up worldwide.
Many atheist countries like China and Russia embracing Christianity
Muslims breeding like mad
Stay stupid, faggot.

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

it takes someone who's not a part of the culture to recognize people not a part of the culture
only niggers can identify niggers in a crowd of white people
wat

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

thats not how that works
they took documents
the people who did the stories didn't go to jail

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

But I thought all the media could possess them and all citizens were media?

There is no crime there then?

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

HURR DURR MUH MSM
Unlike you, I support actually killing MSM journalists. Not merely "LOCKIN' EM ALL UP" like you cucks advocate.
Also, how's that indictment of Hillary coming along?
Oh wait....

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

No, I don't care about that policy either way, T.B.H. But the salesman is just trying to salvage his reputation, now unfortunately and he won't even get anything for his aisle-crossing because everyone knows that he is a paper tiger (because the office of presidency is a figure-head in the 21st Century, the Supreme Court is the ruling political body, wish I could vote directly for the Unjustices).

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Thank you, that is exactly my point.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

The butthurt you’re enduring must be tremendous.

Attached: 659F71C7-B5AC-4035-B8D7-FDE3A1C87395.jpg (117 KB, 938x744)

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

This is every post in this fucking thread. All these faggots claiming their right need to stand up to my claim about Jow Forums pulling this exact shit when he got elected. Straight up turning on him so much it feels like the obvious contrarian LARP of Jow Forums.

Contrarian troll swinging. So much of this place just wants to call everyone a Jew and argue endlessly.

Josiah King
Josiah King

downloading emails from wikileaks is the same as breaking in to and taking those emails
Good one m8
Oh wait....
support killing journalists
not going the next step and being the indictment, judge, jury, executioner yourself
Way to be a turbocuck

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

An example. Let's say you stole that Art Attack file from some secret Art Attack archive. You put that on the internet as an openly downloadable file, and I download it and post my copy.
In the US, I have not committed a crime. You have, because you were the person who stole it.

Nathan Sullivan
Nathan Sullivan

dont think you are a shill
but i think its the fact snowden was actually a government employee at NSA and he leaked them
its treason to release classified info
i dont think he is a traitor

Noah Phillips
Noah Phillips

A GIANT MUTLIBILLION DOLLAR PROJECT DIDNT GET DONE OVER NIGHT

HOLY SHIT ORANGE MAN BAD IMPEACH NOW!

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

See what, faggot.
Explain to me these uninformed opinions I have.
You certainly have enough time to post shittying 9gag images from 2011

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

possessing docs != as reading and writing a story on them
a little slower then the other Aussies huh?

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

So far we're 2 years in to a presidency you can't stand, with 6 years more. The butthurt is all on you

Ryder Gray
Ryder Gray

No, see
The crime is the theft, not downloading or possessing the file.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Nothing(with intent) is > nothing

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

let him squander six more years while the united states continues to brown out because pres trump won't put all his cards on the table!
Yeah, nah.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

You're the Trumpstein shill. What about "LOCK 'ER UP!!!!"
What happened? Surely Trump didn't suddenly cuck out on that issue did he?!
Oh wait he did.
Surely he wouldn't cuck on the Wall either!
Wait, hold up.....

Attached: 1474335237199.gif (2.59 MB, 200x150)

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

Shill file name
MFW Trump is still President
MFW he's gonna be for 6 more years
MFW when Mueller does shit you'll possibly kill yourself
How does it feel to take a Jewish cock up the ass?

Attached: Leezard.png (112 KB, 504x563)

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

Wait, is Trump no longer president? Are you saying that Trump doesn't have 6 more years to make that a thing, and the fact that it didn't happen yet doesn't mean it will never happen?

When did Trump get kicked out of office? Source?

Jordan Lewis
Jordan Lewis

Hey stupider than dog shit...THE REPUBLICANS CONTROL THE ENTIRE FUCKING GOVERNMENT AND HAVE FOR TWO MOTHER FUCKING TIDDIE SUCKING YEARS! THEY STILL DO! IT’S NOT THE DEMS FAULT THERE’S NO WALL! IT’S THE FAULT OF THE REPUBLICANS AND THEIR WEAK FAGGOT POTUS!

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

A WALL TAKES TWO YEARS TO BUILD

You're holding Trump to unfair standard because YOUR CONTRARIAN ASS WANTS AN EXCUSE TO SHITPOST. Everyone claiming they don't support him because the Wall... A HUGE PHYSICAL FUCKING PROJECT... Isn't done in TWO. FUCKING. YEARS.

I KNOW you guys don't actually give a shit. I KNOW you know it takes longer than two fucking years you're just trolling.

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-06/i-know-where-all-bodies-are-buried-clinton-foundation-cfo-spills-beans

Joshua Howard
Joshua Howard

HURRR TRUMP HAS TO BE OUT OF OFFICE BEFORE WE CAN JUDGE HIM!
Faulty line of reasoning, and not a valid argument, shill.

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

DIDNT GET DONE
it never got started
but the jewish wall is done isnt Little MAGtard?
isnt it?
lol
hur dur trump only sucked jew cock 99 times instead of 100 checkmate pol

Aiden Kelly
Aiden Kelly

Zerohedge
Too bad nothing will ever come of it. Trumpstein is in bed with the Clintons.

Brody Kelly
Brody Kelly

durrrr we can judge his entire presidency in the first 2 years
Faulty line of reasoning, and not a valid argument, shill.

Attached: 1458544795935.png (712 KB, 571x644)

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

The border states don’t want the wall either stupid!

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

I'm pretty for sure you call your own damn shadow a kike shill. Because you call everything you don't like a kike shill instead of having anything rational to discuses or analyze.

Blake Phillips
Blake Phillips

26 posts by this ID
What are your hobbies, user?

Aiden Richardson
Aiden Richardson

fell for the phone posting file name meme
doesnt surprise me you fell fro the trump meme

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

I did, in the post you're replying to, lad.

Attached: manc.jpg (140 KB, 634x422)

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

retarded btfo returns
Cute

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

HIS ENTIRE PRESIDENCY
I'm not judging his entire presidency. I'm judging what he's shown us during the first HALF of his presidency, which appears to be the classic "ISRAEL FIRST" policy that we saw taken by King Nigger and Dubya.

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

No...he’ll resign to avoid that situation. If he doesn’t resign then his entire criminal family will be in jail with him. Pay attention faggot.

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

Maybe because the border states are full of mexicans and south americans with no loyalty to america? You think?

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

I did, in the post you're replying to, lad.
You told me to seeThere's nothing in there you dumb faggot.

Lucas Miller
Lucas Miller

So you're saying that it's impossible for a wall or Hillary being locked up to happen in 6 years? Faulty line of reasoning, and not a valid argument, shill.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Nigga, my phone don't post carefully hashed names like that. Don't know what kind of shill phone you're using, but whatever it is, hope shekelstein is paying for it. Must be getting paid almost overtime for this
Pic related, its me in ur ass

Attached: 1476157091415.gif (60 KB, 300x268)

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

You're a fucking moron if that's what you took from that post. I just said that you can celebrate now. Many have given up on democratic solutions after this failure.

Nicholas Flores
Nicholas Flores

Right stupid...until Jan 3...it’s been in Republican control for 2 fucking years and they haven’t funded the wall because they don’t want to fund the fucking wall...get it yet stupid?

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

No...he’ll resign to avoid that situation.
Being....this...DELUSIONAL.
Nixon resigned because he was CAUGHT ON TAPE.
Trump isn't caught on tape.
The investigation is 95% over and they have nothing on Trump.

William Powell
William Powell

john bolton
jared kushner
pro 5g
cucked on DACA
cucked on Obama Care
cucked on wall
40 billion for israel
bombed syria
sold weapons to the saudis
israel embassy move
funded by jews
bailed from bankruptcy by jews
real estate jew
is a jew
married to a jew
yes trump is a kike
sorry boomers

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

see

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

This. I'm not blaiming Trump for having the same problems every fucking President does. Did Obama shut down Gitmo? No. Did everyone in the fucking universe troll him over it? NO!

Trump doesn't do one thing, suddenly he is the biggest failure ever. No that's just you looking for an excuse to hate Trump too.

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

Crossings are down...a fact.

John Perry
John Perry

Please, just stop it with this fucking conspiracy theory "MUH MUELLER" horse shit already, you fucking demokike. I'm this guy and I'm not a fan of Trump either, but the Alex Jones level of bullshit you leftykikes espouse to is every bit as cringeworthy as the zombies like this guy

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

muh Alex Jones

Attached: NPSNAP.png (95 KB, 416x435)

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

Let me go over your head even more.

A fisherman always sees another fisherman from afar.

There you go.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

You're not a fisherman you're holding up a massive neon sign that says you're a redditor

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

Spamming
Wow, it's you again! Hi! Makin' plenty of shekels tonight, Moshe?

Attached: 1511757612449.png (482 KB, 856x800)

Adam King
Adam King

WOW RIGHT GOY I MEAN user YOU REALY MADE ME SEE HOW UNREALISTIC I AM ABOUT THE WALL
trump pays for Israels wall
oh wait.....fug

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

Answer the question, Chaim
So you're saying that it's impossible for a wall or Hillary being locked up to happen in 6 years?

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Not reading the entire post

Attached: 1502419946233.jpg (59 KB, 1130x678)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit