Misogynists eternally BTFO

Juan James
Juan James

Turns out she really can have it all, and the "biological clock" is just a myth perpetuated by the patriarchy to keep women down

Attached: 6b2f09b6208b1d99c54cf318cc2c3e50.png (486 KB, 725x723)

All urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/better/health/pros-cons-being-older-dad-ncna882876
fuckmyassbook.com/CollegeHumor/videos/10155522905157807/
youtu.be/8YpUSt6Z2hg?t=80
youtube.com/watch?v=cFZcruff2Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=r0hi7xMyxGM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_adult_(psychology)
babycentre.co.uk/a6155/your-age-and-fertility
youtube.com/watch?v=aozmcwUuom0
npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/07/07/328132687/with-gene-disorders-the-mothers-age-matters-not-the-eggs
sciencenordic.com/children-older-mothers-face-greater-risk-hereditary-disease

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

No she can't, unless you want your kids to either come out extremely smart or extremely retarded, the latter happens more often though.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

You go girl. Go "explore the world". You can always have children when you're old.

Attached: d278fac2a66dcd857311ec840e55e01b.png (22 KB, 344x272)

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

What? The studies we have today are about women in the workforce and fertility rates.

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

Awesome, only leftists and commies listen to him so less leftists over time.

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

BOOOM!!!

Get out their ladies, chase that career as a secretary or a waitress, and explore the world and take as many dicks as possible, When you're all old and used up, then you can have kids.

Attached: a232de811ef2fd925642403712629b5c.png (516 KB, 681x678)

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

Same guy who admitted they might have done "Adam ruins Pedophilia" on that show.

Juan Morris
Juan Morris

Adam ruins your daughter’s reproductive future by indoctrinating her via social media in high school

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

And before you say "what about birth defects?" well it's only a matter of time before science figures out that birth defects are entirely caused by the father.

Attached: d8f4e454ed205700f67f346c115257de.png (32 KB, 350x382)

Brody Wood
Brody Wood

adam ruins everything

Attached: adam.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1709)

John Davis
John Davis

Adam isn’t at war with reality.

Joseph Rogers
Joseph Rogers

Lmao this guy is like concentrated Jew, a hyperkike

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

"Exploring the world" and by world she means random men's bedrooms in her city.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Until you're in your 40s.

Yeah but that's literally what everyone says about it. Peak fertility is 20s and 30s. I thought this was common knowledge? They're trying to spin it like you're sarcastically point out.

Mason Collins
Mason Collins

will be a very tough study since roasties have no fucking clue who the father is.

Attached: MauryLieDetector.jpg (61 KB, 600x609)

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

Darwin Digest debunked this debunking a long time ago. They're spinning bullshit to make it sound like you can have a kid when you're 50 and everything will be A-OK.

Parker Nguyen
Parker Nguyen

I'm confused is he legitimately trying to defend old woman babies that are statistically proven to be less healthy?

Jaxson Sanders
Jaxson Sanders

your age doesn't affect your fertility until you reach the age where it affects your fertility

wow, really makes you think

Liam Wright
Liam Wright

I watched ten minutes of this faggot's episode on the second amendment and wanted to stomp his face in ever since.

Attached: 1538999212951m.jpg (135 KB, 768x1024)

Aaron Flores
Aaron Flores

the best bit of this video is when he casually mentions
"yeees the chances of a failed pregnancy increases after the age of 35 but.."

and literally doesnt address that point at all. just concedes the likelyhood of miscarrages increase dramatically and then carrys on about the conspiricy that women can wait.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

Has this faggot done one about guns yet? I feel like getting frustrated.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

The same guy who says that blacks do badly because white people move away leaving them bad schools?
Yeah, he's a retard.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

It's all men's fault
Like clockwork.

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

A woman only has ~10% of her eggs left at age 30, and only ~3% at age 40.

Attached: ovarian-reserve-by-age.png (213 KB, 1181x791)

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

It's hilarious too because eggs and sperm don't work the same, at all. But who cares about basic biology when you're so zogged on #feminism that you absolutely have to find a way to blame men and retain your view that women are absolutely flawless

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

"The Media Tells us"
Why is it that they act like people somehow still believe in this? Who in their mind is still saying this? It's almost like they keep saying "media tells us" as if to affirm the idea that they are the "revolution" and "the resistance", fighting against some stereotypical greedy white capitalist. And to go further with this "media tells us", isn't this show aired on CNN?

Chase Walker
Chase Walker

(((Blankenship)))

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

Who said it effect fertility?
It's the drastically increased changes of giving birth to a sperg that the tax payer has to look after which is the problem

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Is thisnone of those Brit retards?

Oliver Hill
Oliver Hill

If you can still find someone willing to dick you

Eli Lee
Eli Lee

can I get the gist of what he was saying about the 2nd Amendment so that I don't have to waste time watching it?

Jose Gonzalez
Jose Gonzalez

Yikes. That's pretty bad.

Christian Cruz
Christian Cruz

yes, see:

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

He's trying to get paid and feed his ego and virtue signal. Truth is irrelevant.

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

Why do you think anybody believes eggs and sperm work the same? Bad swimmers from elderly men genuinely do contribute to risk of genetic disease.

Attached: IMG-20181209-040950.jpg (126 KB, 720x930)

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

lmao

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

Underrated post

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

because sperm is produced continuously throughout your life and eggs are not

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Too good for him I say!

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

I'd also be curious to see the ages of the women these old guys were having children with were. I'm going to guess it wasn't a bunch of old dudes banging 25 year old hotties

Adam Morales
Adam Morales

No links

WTF is it with Jow Forums. You just dump screen caps but never posrt the links to the source. Whats the point?

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

According to that chart, she only has 50% by age 16. Clearly pedophile propaganda.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

Drops off in the 30's

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

fuckmyassbook.com/CollegeHumor/videos/10155522905157807/

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Millenials.

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

That guy sure looks like a scientist

Attached: Just+bill+nye+jacking+off+a+balloon+go+about+your-d9ccc6-4510823.gif (215 KB, 500x368)

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

Follicular atresia (breakdown of ovarian follicles) occurs continually throughout a woman's life.

Attached: charls3.png (177 KB, 271x364)

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

Basically
Shits on left for 75% of the episode by calling gun control racist
Spends the rest with boo hoo Philando Castile racism sob story
Basically they made everything about racism

Logan Young
Logan Young

I love it

Attached: 1539331286478.png (750 KB, 960x677)

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Have a child in such an old age that when they reach teenage years you die leaving them to be orphaned.
I JUST WANT TO ENJOY MY YOUTH!
no, you want to be selfish you CUNT!

So fucking selfish you want your child to endure the lose of their parent at a young age because you couldnt stop gobbling down cock.

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

Let me guess. He's going to say "IT'S A MYTH THAT WOMEN CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN PAST THEIR MID THIRTIES!!!", implying anyone is saying it's a hard and fast universal cutoff rather than a probability curve that drops off on average during that period.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

that's how Jow Forumstards are produced
tfw no young mom who would have birthed a normie

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

And? All cells are produced anew all the time, the telomeres that help in the construction of your cells shorten every single time a new cell is created. It's what aging is, when you are old, you body does not produce anything like it used to, including sperm. Nobody suggested men have a finite bank of sperm that ages. Just the quality gets worse with age.
You do realise they can actually observe the effects the sperm has, right? They aren't just making it up. Most humans never lived as long as we do now.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

Sometimes I feel bad for that guy because he's just an actor playing a role on television. He might be nothing like that in real life and people genuinely want him dead. Then again, anyone that's willing to typecast himself forever into that kind of a role, probably deserves anything that comes their way.

So fuck him.

James Campbell
James Campbell

youtu.be/8YpUSt6Z2hg?t=80
"this new NRA led a decades long battle to change how we interpreted the 2nd Amendment"

give a fucking break. Like it's that hard to interpret unless you are trying your best to misinterpret it to remove rights within the constitution without having to call a vote for an amendment.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"A well regulated diet, being necessary for a healthy body of a person, the right of the person to keep and eat food, shall not be infringed."

kek. I got impatient, googled, and found the clip above. I couldn't even get past ~2mins without rage quitting.

Attached: 2ndAmendmentSentenceDiagram.jpg (130 KB, 1204x906)

Blake Moore
Blake Moore

actually, my mom was 17 when she had me.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

I'm going to guess it wasn't a bunch of old dudes banging 25 year old hotties
Of course not.
a less than perfect spermatozoid is infertile.
Age only reduce the amount of perfect spermatozoids.
Sugar is worse than age for men's fertility anyway.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

And how bad is it for older women?

Oh, right

Blake James
Blake James

You watch a cuck, you are cucked.

Attached: 1538661976913.png (401 KB, 447x438)

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

There is the source of this idiocy?
Fact: women aged 40-44 who do get pregnant have a 34 percent chance of miscarriage.
Many women over 30 can't conceive.

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

mitosis=meiosis telomere wise.
This is your claim, prove it.

Know that no study on this subject has ever been made public.
You have 30 minutes.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

unless you want your kids to either come out extremely smart or extremely retarded

is there really some sort of link between older women and smarter children?

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

He's playing slight of hand. He's focused strictly on if a woman can through any means become pregnant at an older age while what Jow Forums warns of is women giving birth to vegetables plus the fact that having a kid who is in high school while you're a member of AARP is shitty for the kid and the parent.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

its extremes on both sides mate.

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

U know he would enjoy it

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

roasties blaming Downs on men
virtually all illnesses are passed through the X chromosome
As self-aware as a rock.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

Isn't this the guy who thought the definition of alpha was yelling really loud, and tried saying alphas don't exist in the animal kingdom?

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

implying that your fertility falls off in integers on various birthdays
There's a whole bunch of time between your 30th and 40th birthdays. If things are pretty bad by age 40, things aren't great at age 38 or 36.
Never mind skyrocketing autism, your baby is more likely to be actually retarded or have another physical deformity.
YOU are more likely to have a physical problem in pregnancy or delivery, and endure a great physical strain getting out 1 kid.
And finally waiting means you will almost certainly only manage to have 1 baby, where most people who want to "have kids" would like to have more than 1.
Your age will make you exacerbate the challenges only-children normally face.

Attached: 32156475427.jpg (28 KB, 287x417)

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

This was the most irresponsible video he's made. He downplays the extreme leap in things that can harm the child AND the mother that comes with age, not to mention it's extremely unfair to your child to have them late in life.
If you're 40 and have a kid, you'll be 70 when they turn 30, they're a young adult who should be able to focus on their life and their own family and career, but instead they have to worry about you and your health, having to take care of you and their family and their career.

If you have a child late in life, you rob them of experiences they should have with their parents, you won't be able to explore and play with them the way you could if you had your youth and vitality, you worry them with your age when they're just young adults, worse, you die and they're stricken with absolute heart ache and pain from losing a parent, when they're still young. It's unethical, it's cruel, it's selfish as fuck. The same goes for fathers, a good friend of mine had his father pass, he's just 20, but his father was 74. It's fucking cruel to have children so late in life, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Nathan Martinez
Nathan Martinez

Misogyny is stupid because you're basically hating your own creator as well as the creator of your children

Until artificial wombs become a thing, you have to respect women for the single fact that without them, society would collapse

Change my mind

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

It's interesting because my mom was like 38 when she had me and I'm 200 IQ (at least). I must have rolled some good life RNG because my mom is fucking retarded so not only did I dodge those genes but I dodged old egg retardation and possibly also got the rare old egg IQ bonus

could've used some better RNG in the character generator portion of my creation but oh well, can't win them all

Attached: MuAbSfRP2WXOu9HKJmTny5epZQLUyZkmsmoKq4tOIWI.jpg (72 KB, 640x818)

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

young adult
is there anything cringier than millennials
16-18 is young adult you absolute fag

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

watch the first season
it's going pretty well
actually finding out some stuff, and upon looking it up myself see it's real (e.g. the "flushable" wipes, diamonds)
nothing is really politically charged, just decent information about stuff
then it happens
VIDEO GAMES ARE SEXIST
NINTENDO DIDNT MARKET TO GIRLS BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO MAKE LESS MONEY JUST SO THEY CAN BE MEAN TO GIRLS
ITS NOT LIKE THEY DID MARKET RESEARCH TO FIND BOYS WERE MORE LIKELY TO BUY THE SYSTEM OR ANYTHING
LOL MEN ARE EVIL AND SEXIST AND GIRLS PLAYING CANDY CRUSH BETWEEN CLASSES IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS GUYS PLAYING 9 HOURS OF WOW ON A SCHOOL NIGHT

I got recommended one about mattresses on youtube the other day too and it was completely fucking retarded
did you know that in the past, mattress companies did shady shit like fill the mattresses with literal garbage? I mean, they can't now, but they used to!
Many mattresses are created by the same manufacturers and just get a different label slapped on it! This is definitely different to every other industry and not something you probably already figured out yourself!
Most matress manufacturers are even owned by only a few companies! How evil! It's not like other companies have virtual monopolies on their areas, like Google or media companies!
Also all of this was pointless because you're still going have your best chance at getting a decent mattress by going to a store and trying them yourself

It really felt like they had a few episodes that they really wanted to do, then did them all in season 1 and the rest is just trying to keep going on something they don't actually care about anymore

Blake Green
Blake Green

I have no problem with them misleading their target audience of retarded leftists, niggers, and spics.

Jonathan Ramirez
Jonathan Ramirez

kek.

Attached: 1530518577211.jpg (12 KB, 350x282)

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

Based and redpilled

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

niggers and spics will continue to breed early anyways and leftists reproduce asexually by indoctrination

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

It plateaus in your 20's and around 35 starts dropping off pretty fast. After 40 is when it starts becoming unlikely to have healthy births.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

now think this, if you breed at a young age, you get more smarts in your kids.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Except this is wrong. Women at 30 will be producing something like less 75% of the eggs they could at 20.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

Adam Ruins Everything was developed by CollegeHumor and appears regularly on Youtube trending. It's SJW propaganda meant to argue against Jow Forums ideology and assist in historical revisionism.

Just listen to these video titles:
"Black People are Left Out of the Gun Control Debate,"
"The Real Reason Hospital are So Expensive,"
"How the NRA Changed the 2nd Amendment,"
"Seeking Truth in the Post-Truth Era,"
"Why People Think Video Games are Just for Boys,"
"Alpha Males Do Not Exist,"
"Why Weddings are a Total Ripoff,"
"The Disturbing History of the Pilgrims,"
"Why the TSA Doesn't Stop Terror Attacks,"
"You Probably have Herpes and That's Okay,"
"Christopher Columbus was a Murderous Moron,"
"You Can Still have Babies After 35,"
"Why the Myers Briggs Test is Total Bullshit,"
Aside from the Myers Briggs videos everything is a lullaby meant to cull NPCs into a deep slumber.

Let me know when Adam Ruins Everything does a video about Obamacare, or Anthony Snowden, or government surveillance, or illegal immigration.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

the 2nd amendment literally says you have the right to own tanks and missiles and nuclear weapons, along with anything else defined as "arms."

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Not fucking Adam

He tried saying that because the original terminology and origin of the word Alpha is incorrect that means there is not such thing as an Alpha within our society and by that saying there is no scale of dominance within males and no key attributes that are evolutionary attractive.

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

women are not producing eggs at all lmao that's not how it works

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

Attached: 16188185.jpg (10 KB, 218x218)

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

(((China people)))

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

What do semen fertilize big nigga?

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Ok. So both sexes should have kids young? Stupid roastie

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

everytime i see this fat cunt i'm genuinely surprised nobody has put a .45 in his head.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

Women don’t produce eggs, they’re born with all they’ll ever have.

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

16-18 is still a fucking child you moron

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Based and mutationpilled
I'm around 150 and from older parents, and got handsomeness but also a weak chin, teeth that needed braces, inherent vitamin D deficiency that requires daily pills, mild mental illness, and a slightly fucked leg that messed with my military ambitions
God speed you user

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

female babies have all the eggs they'll ever have at birth you goofy moron, eggs can't be produced

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

no it's literally the age defined as "young adult"
lmao you must be one of these 30 yo millennials who still consider themselves the young generation

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

weak chin, teeth that needed braces,
you're probably a mouthbreather and you never noticed

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Note I said "Young adult" and referred to a 30 year old raising a family and having a career.
30 is still young adult, you're still in your prime, when you stop growing and start decaying you're an adult, and when age withers you, you become elderly.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

Yes, and?

Matthew Wilson
Matthew Wilson

I'm not actually 200 IQ I'm most likely just above average like a lot of people here. Mirin' your 150 IQ tho

Attached: 1543510165745.jpg (23 KB, 334x506)

David Torres
David Torres

adam ruins cocks

he just won't get off them

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

This.

My mom had me when she was 38 and my dad was 44

I turned out okay (I'm on this site though so how okay could I really be?), but you're right. I'm starting my family and while I try for a child, I have to also worry about my parents health.

My mom has had one heart surgery and my dad has constant blood pressure issues. I'm not a burger so we actually like and take care of our parents in our culture

By the time my kid starts going to school, I'll have to factor in my parents' expenses and health into my decisions as well

Not to mention that my parents' have been bored and borderline depressed for years. My dad retired when he was 58. He's had 17 years of doing nothing.

All his friends had grandkids to look forward to in their retirement. I was still in school when he retired.

Basically all the old wisdom was right. Getting married at 28, kids at 30 and you'll have a good, rich life.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

30 is 5-7 years past your physical prime

Michael Bailey
Michael Bailey

I noticed, but too late. I also have nasal passages that need spraying with a steroid every night to sleep properly, so that probably contributed.

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

Burger edumacations right here.

Dude, women are born with all the eggs they will ever have.
They sit there dormant until the girl hits puberty.
Basic fucking biology.

Mason Wilson
Mason Wilson

Time for some truth bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=cFZcruff2Q4

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

americans never grow the fuck up
typical

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

He is gay tho sooooo... not really a suprise

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

A woman only has ~10% of her eggs left at age 30, and only ~3% at age 40.

It's like getting to the bottom of the glass. What's left isn't really beer, but spittle.

Time to throw it away and get a new one.

Matthew Jones
Matthew Jones

Another 10 years or so and we'll get exponentially more stories like pic related.

Attached: the-patriarchy-did-this.jpg (204 KB, 1150x599)

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

eggs can't be produced
what is happening during gestation of females babies?

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

This guy is a kike nigger that openly lies about commonly understood political realities.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

born smart
born ugly
born autistic
Would you trade high IQ for chad genes?

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

just admit you're retarded

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

Ah you're right, I was misunderstanding the statistic. It's about follicles... my bad big nigga

Attached: femalefertility.jpg (78 KB, 500x667)

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

youtube.com/watch?v=r0hi7xMyxGM

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

My mistake polan bro. Women's fertility does decrease with age, see my post here

Nathaniel Richardson
Nathaniel Richardson

The pig Is what elevates it to true art

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

Good. The more roasties believe these lies, the more they will kill themselvea when they realise the truth

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

It's always interesting seeing this story. A part of me wants to feel sorry for her, but in the end it was her choice to freeze her eggs while she slept around with guy after guy every day and night seeking her career and being a whore. I forgot what the survival rate is for frozen eggs? Isn't it like 1% to 2% of eggs even survive the process or something and they still might come out with issues.

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

You're gonna argue semantics now?
It's a one time process.
As the female fetus gestates, her eggs develop in her ovaries. Once and forever.
The point was a woman does not 'produce' eggs throughout her lifetime.
She's born with a fixed amount of eggs that get spent.

Jackson Adams
Jackson Adams

Fertility plummets in the 30s. Most women don't have a chance after 40.

Peak ages 16-35. 35 is pushing it.

Oliver Gray
Oliver Gray

BIGGEST PUSHER OF DELAYING PREGNANCY CANNOT HAVE A CHILD

Attached: 1518217629551.png (398 KB, 750x599)

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

Has this fat faggot touched on simulation theory. Why have kids when you're a hologram anyway?

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

Women hear about some woman somewhere having a baby in her 50s and think that they can wait that long as well.

They're morons.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

being stabbed isnt really fatal until the person dies

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

In the modern, civil life, 30's is still your prime with your career, and your family. If you're married, have kids, and a career, you've still got another 70 years ahead of you, you're a young adult in the modern understanding. In your 40's you transition to solid adult, you have teens, your career is solidified, your retirement is coming along. 50's and your kids are off to college, you're still a solid adult. 60's and your kids have started their careers and their family. 70's and you retire, you're elderly now, and you have grandkids, your kids are now adults with teens. 80's and 90's you bask in watching your grand kids begin their families. You've come so far from 30, you realize just how young you were, and even with how young you were, you were still an adult that took the step with raising a family, and now you see two generations below yours.

Luis Carter
Luis Carter

Risk increases by 100%!!! Be scared men!!!
Risk increases from 1/1000 to 2/1000

This is why we need absolute numbers along with rate.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

This is stupid. You can ask any woman who has had multiple kids at different age periods in her life if it’s easier to carry when younger or when older they’ll all say younger. Pregnancy is easier when you’re younger. I had a kid at 21. Easiest pregnancy ever. Last two months sucked and a little morning sickness in the beginning was the worst of it. Anther kid in my mid twenties. Wasn’t too bad but I had a noticeably more difficult time but still pretty good pregnancy. Had anther kid when I was 30. And I knew then that I was done. Worst pregnancy ever. My husband got snipped because he didn’t want to see me go through that again. Every girlfriend I have who has had kids over a period of time like that agrees that mid twenties is the best time to have kids if you’re settled in a stable relationship that is. You’re a little more financially stable at that time as well. Enjoy your early twenties as woman, use that time to weed out losers and find a good man and establish a career that’s flexible and can work with being a mom or full time childless cat woman. Travel, have fun, make good memories and enjoy life. Around 23-26 get married and start planning for kids. Enjoy at least a year of marriage and establishing a routine before kids. That would be my advice to anyone.

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

Attached: 1510540052148.jpg (25 KB, 474x492)

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

check IDs. you're not talking to the same person. one is an idiot. The other is a pedantic shithead.

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

spam this anywhere it's remotely relevant.

Attached: 1536466213723.png (289 KB, 1892x707)

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

The odds of Autism go up drastically every year after 35

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

Are you white knighting for wahmen on pol?

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

Is this there latest kike faggot trying to spread misinformation and ruin lives?

James Bailey
James Bailey

Age affects fertility. Its scientifically proven even by the most Jewish liberal scientists. Fucking moronic $voyboy in a suit telling us this won't change anything. Misogynists eternally victorious. Actually Tbh it's just a fact and you aren't even a misogynist for stating it. Get killed faggot whore.

Bentley Jackson
Bentley Jackson

/thread

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

In the US there's 4 million babies a year, so, you go from 4,000 fucked up babies to 8,000, and that's not counting miscarriage and life threats to the mother.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Every single doctor has told me fertility drops during your 30s. Not one exception.
Is this a Jewish trick? I think it might be.

Attached: 1540275461295.gif (1.47 MB, 353x448)

Chase Robinson
Chase Robinson

A young adult is generally a person ranging in age from their late teens or early twenties to their thirties, although definitions and opinions, such as Erik Erikson's stages of human development, vary. The young adult stage in human development precedes middle adulthood. A person in the middle adulthood stage ages from 40 or 41 to 64. In old age, a person is 65 years old or older.[1]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_adult_(psychology)

Attached: 5f3.jpg (30 KB, 680x695)

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

It's that plus the costs of doing it. It's not like you just pay $10,000 once and it's all you can eat. You have to pay $5k-$10k for each attempt, in or out. Your body has to cooperate at each stage, and there are no refunds.

Kayden Rivera
Kayden Rivera

Men can breed until they die and can hold onto their youth longer with supplementation (test and/or GH). The truth is sexist.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

No. I'm shitposting

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

Holy shit you're retarded. Just admit it so it'll be over and done with.

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

great post

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

Kek

Josiah Morris
Josiah Morris

What about flushable wipes?

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

But the post office is retarded

Attached: 1501773680123.png (221 KB, 374x376)

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

fertility is sexist. Stats are the patriarchy.

Hunter James
Hunter James

Extremely smart
Wait what?
I want to know my mother had me in her mid 30s but I’m the smartest in my family.

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

yeah, but when does she start becoming "fertile"?

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

spam this anywhere
Image too wide for spamming purposes
Brilliant

Michael Gonzalez
Michael Gonzalez

Why would anyone believe a snarky liberal faggot with a gay haircut and the "professional" that is on his show about this issue.

Whether he likes it or not a women's eggs start to deteriorate after she is past her prime which is her very early 20's to mid 20's maybe late 20's if she is healthy. People also have to factor in the woman's current health, what she eats, alcohol consumption, drug use, etc. as these will in one way or another effect the quality of her eggs. No one is saying that a woman can't have a child into her late 30's to 40's and still produce a healthy baby. The problem is when people ignore the percentages of whether or not the baby is going to have some sort genetic issue because she waited so long to have children.

babycentre.co.uk/a6155/your-age-and-fertility

Attached: infertilitygraph.gif (8 KB, 350x263)

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

le career
you sound just like one of these women lmao
30 isn't young, it's 15 years away from the time when your body will become fragile and susceptible to all sort of shit
got another 70 years ahead of you
yeah you may live until you're 100 (extremely few men do) but it won't feel the same as being 15, 20, 30, when you're still physically fit

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

Didn't she end up stuffing her womb with a bunch of fertilized eggs from another woman?

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Also this

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

kek
thots better sue this disgusting soiboi beta cuck when they'll grow old and find out they were fed bullshit.

Asher Reed
Asher Reed

Alright, but i would like to point out that the statistics are a bit more targeted than that, with each year after 35 being treated like a different test group, where this study puts men that are 41 in the same boat as men who are 71, but whatever.

The underlying fact is, spit them out before 35, failure to do so will result in the complete destruction of the White Race, we need all of our children to be ready to fight a quality fight, they're going to be severely outnumbered regardless.

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

that's why you're so smart friend. trust me, i know all and everything.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

Adam Ruins....
not knowing this show is absolute trash

the biological clock is just a metaphor for the eventual menopause all women come to....the "clock is ticking" just means that time is coming ever close

adam ruins always creates a false narrative

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

I wonder if this is do to older men having babies with older women.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

I thought it wasn't somuch that you can't have a baby in your 40s but that it is more likely that you'll have a kid with downs or autismo or something.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Image too wide for spamming purposes
Phone posters go and stay go

Christian Kelly
Christian Kelly

Major genetic defects are binary. You either have them or you don't. If you're above average intelligence it means you made your Trisomy 21 saving throw.
Now autism on the other hand has a wide gradient of symptoms, but that's another story.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

test supplements will make you bald

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Yeah, i think that might be the only one i saw.

That one was OK.

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

My mother had me at 45 and I'm literally autistic, do not recommend. IVF is fucking magic though.

Tyler King
Tyler King

you sound just like one of these women lmao

Because I suggest at 30 you should have a family and a career? I'm not saying "muh career is everything" I'm saying "Have a family and a career and a plan for when you ARE elderly"

Attached: inane-faggotry.jpg (45 KB, 800x447)

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

"You Probably have Herpes and That's Okay,"

This one has enraged me. I have HPV and its ruined my life

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Until artificial wombs become a thing, you have to respect women for the single fact that without them, society would collapse

Its collapsing. Their barren wombs are useless.

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

(((Adam))) ofcourse

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

No they won't
Your final hairline is determined genetically. Free DHT can only speed up the rate at which you get there but it won't actually make you any more bald than you were already going to be given sufficient time.
I.e. if you have the genes for a full head of hair you won't lose it from testosterone supplements.

John Nelson
John Nelson

With advancing age, egg quality and quantity go down. At this stage, you're facing a few challenges that make it harder to conceive and to stay pregnant. "By the time she's in her 40s, 90 percent of a woman's eggs are chromosomally abnormal," Dr. Copperman says. Assistance from reproductive technologies becomes more common at this time, and not just because of the egg issue. There may be more issues with older male partners, and some women report an increase in uterine lining issues with age. The uterine lining thins and blood supply to it decreases with age, making it more difficult for the egg to implant.

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

My parents had me at a quite old age and sometimes I feel worried about how more likely than not they'll be dead by the time I'm 45. Not a good feel.

Robert Green
Robert Green

jfc

Attached: 82C209C8-27A9-4E24-B31D-154353686891.jpg (67 KB, 520x534)

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

yes you will, traps who get female hormones regrow their hair despite their genetics

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

And at the other end we have
Behold, the magic window for baby making! "[When a woman is] 21, 90 percent of [her] eggs are chromosomally normal, which helps your chances of conceiving a healthy baby," Dr. Copperman says. You also have age on your side -- the average woman's fertility peaks at the age of 24. Women under age 25 have a 96 percent chance of conceiving in a year if they're trying each month.

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

My husband got snipped

You are selfish and evil. Your husband is a moron.

Ryan Morales
Ryan Morales

Wtf is this? Girls don't drop eggs at 5 years old. I know that much

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

"Why Weddings are a Total Ripoff,"
No arguing here. Because they are. Everything from flowers to booze to the food their service.

Protip; just rent a hall with a kitchen. You will be happy. Don't do any of those gay catered gigs near the lake. Waste of money

Former food service guy here

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

That's because oestrogen promotes hair growth due to many reasons.
Dht can't affect hair follicles without dht sensitivity. The hair follicles which are dht sensitive are set by genetics. You can therefore only have an accelerative effect on a process which is already happening by increasing your dht levels.

Jason James
Jason James

and they will be taught OUR science that we create ....

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

All this is dk8ng is putting so much selection pressure on whites that, if we weren't superior before, we will be very soon. And I'm pretty sure we were do8ng pretty good up until now anyways.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

You’re like me but an Aussie. My mom and dad both had above 140 IQs though and good looking enough. My only ugly point is my ears that go too far out and round.

Attached: D3078D00-4651-43EC-B991-2D1EB46A2267.jpg (99 KB, 1024x819)

Austin Hernandez
Austin Hernandez

What a retard. IQ....10.

Attached: 1.gif (45 KB, 389x259)

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

Eggs are destroyed by processes other than monthly menstruation.
First, the basics. You're born with 1 to 2 million eggs at birth, and those are all eggs you're going to have in a lifetime. By the time of your first period, your supply dwindles to 300,000

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

It's time for bed, Kyle.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

I'll be lucky to have both parents alive when I reach 35. Feelsbadman.

t. Birthed to a 38yo mother and 42yo father
Yes, I have very mild, underlying autism, a high IQ, but lucky to be good looking with very minor social ineptitude. It helps if the woman has other kids prior to the old age pregnancy.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

Based technically right poster

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

Is that a tranny on the left?

James Robinson
James Robinson

jee give up on happiness and live with a real gem of a woman

Attached: Roastie-8.jpg (196 KB, 1606x506)

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

Women have no sense of time, so they don't know "things" and "the world" will be there after they have a family. If they run out of dicks to ride, it means the species is gone.

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

Story time

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

God you are a dumb mutt. Women don't produce eggs in their 20's. Eggs are produced probably during puberty if not birth. Also, a woman loses 90% of her eggs at age 30... And the eggs left are shit quality.

Hope the cocks were worth it ladies

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

Go back

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Read the thread snownigger.

Anthony James
Anthony James

Facebook argument as citation

Attached: 446.png (56 KB, 728x794)

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Do you really think nigs watch this dweeb. They’ll take one look at him label him a faggot and move on.

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

The worst part really is that they're 65 now and I'm only 18, which means that either me or one of my two sisters is likely going to pretty much have to give up their whole youth to taking care of them.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Why? I've never heard of HPV ruining a man's life. Now if this nigga has herpes, then yeah I understand and I'd probably kill myself. I don't fuck niggers or spics so I don't worry about herpes too much.

I know Herpes is a form or related to HPV. HPV in the states = warts

Andrew Diaz
Andrew Diaz

they found the most pretentious white looking faggot to make this shit didn't (((they)))

Matthew Phillips
Matthew Phillips

i wonder what would happen if you fertilized brand new baby eggs and implanted them in an adult woman.

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Yeah my parents turned 65 this year and I'm 30.

Luckily they're very young at heart and health wise, but I've got ten years at most(if I'm lucky) to learn my Dad's business and take over. I've already told them both that I will take care of them in old age, and will never let them go to a fucking retirement home.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

People at the time literally had privately owned artillery and warships.

Matthew Price
Matthew Price

Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have. Everything else you said is bullshit too.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Guns are bad and youre a racist faggot. There saved you some time watching this kike faggot.

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

He did an episode on illegal immigrants. His claims were they are total victims that just need compassion and that there's nothing that we can do that would help stem the tide.
"27% of illegal immigrants come by plane" he tells to the two beaners he's walking through the mexican desert with "so building a wall would be a waste of time and money."
completely disregarding 100-27=73 and that YOU'RE LITERALLY LEADING TWO FUCKING WETBACKS TO ILLEGALLY CROSS THE BORDER.
Its infuriating how much the show conflates absolutes and averages. If something doesn't occur 100% of the time this ginger prick claims it never happens at all.

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

Enjoy your literal Down's syndrome.

Attached: down.png (183 KB, 500x680)

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Gfs dad had set aside £40k for our wedding, unfortunately he died before we could donate it.

My first thought was, 5k wedding, 20k to open a small business, 10k to invest in shares, 5k cash in an ISA. Well, as i said hes passed on, so i guess its wetherspoons and registry office.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

virtually all illnesses are passed through the X chromosome
can you link an article detailing this plz fren

Thomas James
Thomas James

HPV ruined my life. I cant speak because of cysts on my vocal chords. Its destroyed my career, my friendships. Luckily my gf stuck by me but its not been easy.

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

Remember when a woman says "discover the world" or "find herself" just call her a whore. Simple as that.

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

Holy fuck.

Were you blowing dudes or something? Seems weird it would get to your vocal chords from eating out a chick.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

this needs to be framed and hung up in a museum

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Skip to 0:45, he wants to do an episode on why pedophiles are misunderstood

youtube.com/watch?v=aozmcwUuom0

Attached: 1524558472811.png (69 KB, 500x500)

John King
John King

No i am straight. Ex gf had it, i wasnt aware of it even being a thing, i never cheated so why would i be concerned by about HPV. It can be spread by oral sex, and drs believe thats how i contracted it. In the UK only females are given the vaccination, boys are not.

Even working in a minimum wage customer service role is beyond me. Its pretty much devastated my mental health. I think ill start a thread on it.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

LMAO dude this is straight up white liberals watching this shit. You really think blacks and spics are actually watching this garbage? They're not.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

A genetic defect that exists on the y-chromosome would get weeded out a pool extremely quickly since literally every person who had that y-chromosome would have it. On the x-chromosome women have two of them so they can carry recessive illnesses that will only appear on male children you will have only a single X-chromosome. These men can die of it or it can be a non-fatal disease and survive to reproduce but the flawed x-chromosome will be passed to any female children they have, but a women who is a carrier can produce a female child who will also be a carrier, and the gene will only ever appear when they have a male child, or in the case of a non-fatal disease, a female child can be produced who suffers from it if their mother was at least a carrier, and their father had the disease.

In regards to this, this is 100% impossible unless the disease is a non-fatal disease carried on the y-chromosome, in which case only male children are affected

Leo Ward
Leo Ward

that much
until your 40s
waiting until you're closing in on your fucking 50s to shart out a sperg child

Lmao holy fuck people are actually going to listen to this faggot

Attached: 1543541820560.gif (2 MB, 245x207)

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

sorry friend:/

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

Damn a part of me wishes you could reproduce without women, literally what is the purpose of even talking to one without their monopoly on pussy.

Angel Morris
Angel Morris

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/07/07/328132687/with-gene-disorders-the-mothers-age-matters-not-the-eggs
sciencenordic.com/children-older-mothers-face-greater-risk-hereditary-disease
Lol.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Actually i didn’t ask him to or anything. He wanted to. Maybe that makes him a moron to some people. But I asked him before he did it. ‘If we were to divorce and you get the hottest 24 year old of your entire life and she wants a kid and she will be yours forever do you want to be able to give her the kid? I told him he didn’t have to answer me but he needed to think on it. He looked me straight in the eye and told me that he doesn’t want more kids and he doesn’t want to risk my health again like that. It was easier for him to get snipped than for me to get my tubes tied. Less down time for the surgery and easier to pay for it out of pocket because insurance doesn’t cover elective surgeries.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Men pass their X chromosomes too user

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

Attached: d9a998863a666d653ef0dc98dee06f5ad2a1da3af6903dcf33d895813b93f951.jpg (208 KB, 1214x725)

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

Women are born with all the eggs they ever have. The eggs that are left aren’t expired or whatever either. There was a theory about five years ago that thought that maybe the genes have a harder time splitting because of their age and that’s why you get more birth defects as the mother ages. But I believe that’s still just a theory. I think it’s a decent one. But no one knows for sure.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Its ok. The lads in the gym were all discussing it. What would you rather lose, speech, hearing or eyesight.

We all agreed going blind was the worst. Some said not being able to hear was the easiest to deal with as you could get a hearing aid, others said not hearing music properly would fuck with them.

Its shit but at least im not blind. (Touch wood)

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Adam has booked a seat in.a future oven event.

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

16 - 35
anything after 23 being considered "peak"

Mason Price
Mason Price

The bad swimmers lose to the new most Chad swimmers. Eggs just sit and rot.

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Yeah, some dude at work pulled out a loan of 60k for his fucking wedding. Like holy shit, you could get a house for that much.

tfw in PA and my wife was perfectly cool with the Quaker wedding which is recognized here

Cost me like 80 bucks.

Attached: 1522880034467.jpg (71 KB, 635x635)

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

Adam ruins pregnancy: the myth that 14 years old is too young

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

only to their female children, and this x-chromosome they do pass on it basically just from their paternal grandmother. No mixing happens with the Y so it gets passed on basically intact

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

These articles and videos are a great read. I love posting them to our #random board on my teams slack and listen to the butthurt ladies posting about how they can't find anyone. They walk around grumpy all month

Jose Nelson
Jose Nelson

losing my hearing sucks balls...reverse slope so no hearing aid and I'm losing bass tones first...my speech is suffering because I can't hear myself correctly...but the tunnel vision sucks...that's fucking brutal...now I can't fucking drive...
I'm 37 and I can't fucking drive

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

I like how the woman used the big scary 'salt rifle to take him down.

Attached: fuckyeahboat.jpg (135 KB, 625x796)

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

Attached: 1534730226156.jpg (23 KB, 377x264)

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

He wants pedos to be used for (((human))) experimentation, and while there are legitimate concerns in keeping pedos alive, mother nature has always required sacrifice in exchange for human progress, so I think allowances with acceptably minimizeified risks can be made

Nolan White
Nolan White

Misandry is stupid because you're basically
hating your own creator as well as the creator of
your children

Until artificial sperm, and an all female society
capable of accomplishing the things men have
becomes a thing, you have to respect men for
the single fact that without them, society would >collapse.

Change my mind

I don't need to. Your thinking is simplistic and myopic and full of buzz phrases.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Bullshit
If you don't have kids before 30, your odds go way down
My wife is dealing with that right now.

Carter James
Carter James

A fetus is not alive

Attached: 1513539686221.jpg (6 KB, 290x214)

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

Thats horrible. What condition do you have? Are the hearing and vision affected by the same issue?

Not driving is fucking shit man.

Jack Rogers
Jack Rogers

pedophilia
something we don't understand

Attached: 1471582867940.jpg (118 KB, 874x960)

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

not related at all
glaucoma causing the shit eyes
hearing loss is eustachian tube dysfunction..aka: meh, we can't figure it out but you can't hear shit and it's getting worse

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Bottom line, doctors will tell you the biggest factor in pregnancy rates is the age of the woman. And it's a huge factor. Don't be deceived by whoever that guy is.

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

Yeah they tend to find some positive exception to the rule and use female hubris to assume it's gonna apply to them too. Because she's so special.

John Thompson
John Thompson

Oh yeah, more spergs and downies will surely save the west

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Ubermensch

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

And post the source on this.

Logan Johnson
Logan Johnson

Touch wood
yeah go for chlamydia this time

Cooper Lewis
Cooper Lewis

ADAM RUINS PREGNANCY
So he's an abortionist?

Gavin Taylor
Gavin Taylor

Herpes is not HPV. HPV is warts .

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

fw no young mom who would have birthed a normie
my mom was 22. stil a tard

Attached: 1544070947647.jpg (7 KB, 203x240)

Adrian Ramirez
Adrian Ramirez

Maybe you should kys.

David Clark
David Clark

I don't think they'd be any better. If there's not some selection process that weeds out the bad ones when the numbers are trimmed down, the best you could hope for is them being average, and if there is a selection method, the ones that are gotten rid of are probably fucked.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

my mom was like 38 when she had me and I'm 200 IQ (at least).
like 38
I'm 200 IQ (at least)

So intelligent he can't even spell things out specifically.

Attached: 1478988892853.jpg (34 KB, 418x475)

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

If "modern science" is used anywhere in that piece,roasties btfo.

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

And before you say "what about birth defects?" well it's only a matter of time before science figures out that birth defects are entirely caused by the father.
We already know the cause of down syndrome. It occurs in the ovary of the woman before fertilisation occurs.

Nolan Perry
Nolan Perry

that guy has an incredibly punchable face

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

Adam is a massive faggot.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

"Exploring the world" is going to get more and more boring as said world gets smaller and smaller. To think, globalization along with communication and technological development is leading women back to the kitchen faster and faster, ironically enough.

Attached: 48d68201ca4a4088cccebd84ea94b4ca.jpg (75 KB, 736x502)

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

really
affect
that much
until
Not even the meme writer has faith in the results.

Owen Wilson
Owen Wilson

super annoying know-it-all asshole man
Isn't that literally the premise?

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

exploring the world
this is woman code for "sucking tons of cock in different countries"

William Hill
William Hill

I would so love to see this show or broadcast pushing biological realities instead of feminist (((truths))). Where can I find this outside of Fox Strawnews?

Lincoln Ross
Lincoln Ross

no the myth is that she's supposed to be a "strongth independant career womyn"
just another part of breaking up the family unit.
planned by the elite and perpetuated by other women.

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

I hate that beta bitch cuck male so much. Please someone behead him.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

30 yo millennials who still consider themselves the young generation

Only because I come from a genetic lineage of people who lived to 90-100 and could still wipe their own asses, so you can imagine the picture of youth I see in the mirror every day.

I'm not going to consider myself old until I turn 60, and even then my dick is still going to work 100%. You know how they just said only 11% of the population is in good metabolic health? I'm in that 11%.

And someone at 16-18 is absolutely a complete mental baby, it's why 18 is the legal age for porn

Justin Miller
Justin Miller

only a woman could be dumb enough to fuck that one up.

Attached: retard=.jpg (40 KB, 648x348)

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

This made me laugh more than it should have

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

Why me? What did I do wrong?

Like someone setting themselves on fire and asking "why me? what did I do wrong?"

Camden Long
Camden Long

You are on a website that literally had a loli board for years, come on now.

Attached: 1457469251973.jpg (55 KB, 900x810)

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Why would anyone believe a snarky liberal faggot with a gay haircut and the "professional" that is on his show about this issue.
You answered your own question. We are (((taught))) from a young age the the more snarky, liberal, faggoty and gay you are, the more "knowledgeable" you are about things. You don't want to be like those dumb gord-believing rednecks clearly not (((cherry picked))) to represent everyone else now, do you?

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

that much

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

You're a stupid little faggot twink and Kyle is going to rape you at school on Monday.

Aaron Hughes
Aaron Hughes

Don't worry if the babies retarded the woman will just abort it

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

You faggots do not understand what he has posted. Look at this brainlet version.

Attached: Graphic-3.png (123 KB, 1300x722)

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

No it’s more like 90% thaw ok. Odds are pretty good there, the next step is insemination where odds are worse, something like 30-40% at a good hospital. With several eggs you end up with decent odds.

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

1/1000 is a rate, dear.

Dominic Thomas
Dominic Thomas

Forgot to turn on your memeflag, hypocritical shitposter?

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

If your kind's mind wanted to be changed you would actually integrate into this board and its culture, actually learning things from it, instead of trolling and running like you always do.

Attached: 1498359448095.jpg (378 KB, 1600x1200)

Christian Rogers
Christian Rogers

Underrated. Nice

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Is this guy demonically possessed? He's always making weird non-human facial expressions.

Austin Long
Austin Long

It changes a bit in the 30s but ya 40 is when the big downturn comes.

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

Agreed, I'm at the ripe age of 24 and both my parents are already dead, dad was 63 when he went this year
Have your kids young, for their sake

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

i don't think you inherent vitamin D deficiency

Xavier Mitchell
Xavier Mitchell

Me too. Unfortunately I'm also crazy.

Thomas Robinson
Thomas Robinson

My mom had me when she was 30. I'm pretty fucking retarded most of the time.

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

Why should anyone care about the well-being of these strangers?

Just stop caring and take care of your money and bunker.

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

lel

Brandon Cruz
Brandon Cruz

Shit bait, frog honk.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

So does the woman

Carter Moore
Carter Moore

She should non ironically kill herself

Attached: 7fc12e9181fc2dd2204cc9336a2d2b7c8ac7bde4f5f6a5f0b6f054e5778cbd0b.jpg (114 KB, 846x768)

Christopher Allen
Christopher Allen

I'm 34 and I'm a lazy fuck. My kids are going to be down syndrome or, at best, Elliott Roger.

Attached: 1544286780566.jpg (35 KB, 960x634)

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

Christ man, I can't imagine.

Ian Lopez
Ian Lopez

the "biological clock" is just a myth
frozen eggs exist

Grayson Green
Grayson Green

Yeah. Granted, their issues weren't old age. Mom died of asphyxiation due to excessive drinking because she was depressed about her mom/my grandma dying, and dad went after surviving a year and a half of stage 4 colon cancer only to go off chemo for a surgery and die within two months. Still, it's not shit you'd see with parents only 20 years older than their kids.

Jordan Rivera
Jordan Rivera

Yeah, my buddy has a similar story, shit's fucking awful. I'm afraid of my mom falling and I'm just 23, the older you get, the more gravity becomes your number 1 enemy.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Its even more misogynistic to lie to women so they become mentally ill cat ladies.

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

I'm 34 and if I ever have kids I'm going to be one of those old parents. I didn't even lose my virginity until I was 27 and the women I've fucked have been too disloyal to trust.
Sucks but my kid will have to cope.

Carson Smith
Carson Smith

Girls that say stuff like that are usually lying. They want men to think that they'll abort their kids if they get pregnant. Guys then have no problem getting them pregnant under the assumption that the girl will kill the kid. Then the girl reveals that she was lying about wanting to kill her kid and she brings the guy to court and kicks his ass in the custody battle.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

I didn't even lose my virginity until I was 27
They're gonna have worse to deal with than older parents, like the epigenetic NEETdom.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Guy is a jewish fag

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

my mommy had me at 42 and i turned out ok

Attached: ssssssssssss.png (59 KB, 658x662)

Aaron Stewart
Aaron Stewart

The best you can do is take care of your own health. Eat well, see the doctor often and when you should, keep your vitamins up. Don't,fuck around with smoking and drinking. When you get older don't challenge gravity, gravity will always win.

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

I'm not a NEET I just had a father who was shitty at socializing me and I didn't learn quickly enough on my own.
Thanks user, I will work on it.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

if you're posting on here you're not okay user :(

Brody James
Brody James

Attached: Shilling-in-the-Blood.png (468 KB, 782x800)

Owen Stewart
Owen Stewart

the pol incels that manage to bumb videos on youtube to an amazing number of 20k tops and 8k dislikes give or take to "redpill the normies"
meanwhile a mainstream media show has forwarded this message to hundreds of thousands of young women around the western world with millions of views

thr goyim are waking up guys any day now... any day now.
no really any day now jews btfo.

Attached: 1543750902117.jpg (72 KB, 921x824)

Charles Gonzalez
Charles Gonzalez

O I N K
I
N
K

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

shhudup[

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

you mean exploring every inch of the usual public bathroom she takes guys into

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Yes. I'd say I'm surprised it took this many replies for someone to point this out, but this is Jow Forums after all. They actually make a lot of jokes (some of them pretty decent) at Adam's expense. It's 100% a self-aware character and he plays it well, as you can see from the replies and the fact that that comic exists.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit