Misogynists eternally BTFO

Turns out she really can have it all, and the "biological clock" is just a myth perpetuated by the patriarchy to keep women down

Attached: 6b2f09b6208b1d99c54cf318cc2c3e50.png (725x723, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/better/health/pros-cons-being-older-dad-ncna882876
fuckmyassbook.com/CollegeHumor/videos/10155522905157807/
youtu.be/8YpUSt6Z2hg?t=80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No she can't, unless you want your kids to either come out extremely smart or extremely retarded, the latter happens more often though.

You go girl. Go "explore the world". You can always have children when you're old.

Attached: d278fac2a66dcd857311ec840e55e01b.png (344x272, 22K)

What? The studies we have today are about women in the workforce and fertility rates.

Awesome, only leftists and commies listen to him so less leftists over time.

BOOOM!!!

Get out their ladies, chase that career as a secretary or a waitress, and explore the world and take as many dicks as possible, When you're all old and used up, then you can have kids.

Attached: a232de811ef2fd925642403712629b5c.png (681x678, 516K)

>Same guy who admitted they might have done "Adam ruins Pedophilia" on that show.

>Adam ruins your daughter’s reproductive future by indoctrinating her via social media in high school

And before you say "what about birth defects?" well it's only a matter of time before science figures out that birth defects are entirely caused by the father.

Attached: d8f4e454ed205700f67f346c115257de.png (350x382, 32K)

>adam ruins everything

Attached: adam.jpg (1200x1709, 2M)

Adam isn’t at war with reality.

Lmao this guy is like concentrated Jew, a hyperkike

"Exploring the world" and by world she means random men's bedrooms in her city.

>Until you're in your 40s.

Yeah but that's literally what everyone says about it. Peak fertility is 20s and 30s. I thought this was common knowledge? They're trying to spin it like you're sarcastically point out.

will be a very tough study since roasties have no fucking clue who the father is.

Attached: MauryLieDetector.jpg (600x609, 61K)

Darwin Digest debunked this debunking a long time ago. They're spinning bullshit to make it sound like you can have a kid when you're 50 and everything will be A-OK.

I'm confused is he legitimately trying to defend old woman babies that are statistically proven to be less healthy?

>your age doesn't affect your fertility until you reach the age where it affects your fertility

wow, really makes you think

I watched ten minutes of this faggot's episode on the second amendment and wanted to stomp his face in ever since.

Attached: 1538999212951m.jpg (768x1024, 135K)

the best bit of this video is when he casually mentions
"yeees the chances of a failed pregnancy increases after the age of 35 but.."

and literally doesnt address that point at all. just concedes the likelyhood of miscarrages increase dramatically and then carrys on about the conspiricy that women can wait.

Has this faggot done one about guns yet? I feel like getting frustrated.

The same guy who says that blacks do badly because white people move away leaving them bad schools?
Yeah, he's a retard.

>It's all men's fault
Like clockwork.

A woman only has ~10% of her eggs left at age 30, and only ~3% at age 40.

Attached: ovarian reserve by age.png (1181x791, 213K)

It's hilarious too because eggs and sperm don't work the same, at all. But who cares about basic biology when you're so zogged on #feminism that you absolutely have to find a way to blame men and retain your view that women are absolutely flawless

>"The Media Tells us"
Why is it that they act like people somehow still believe in this? Who in their mind is still saying this? It's almost like they keep saying "media tells us" as if to affirm the idea that they are the "revolution" and "the resistance", fighting against some stereotypical greedy white capitalist. And to go further with this "media tells us", isn't this show aired on CNN?

(((Blankenship)))

Who said it effect fertility?
It's the drastically increased changes of giving birth to a sperg that the tax payer has to look after which is the problem

Is thisnone of those Brit retards?

If you can still find someone willing to dick you

can I get the gist of what he was saying about the 2nd Amendment so that I don't have to waste time watching it?

Yikes. That's pretty bad.

yes, see:

He's trying to get paid and feed his ego and virtue signal. Truth is irrelevant.

Why do you think anybody believes eggs and sperm work the same? Bad swimmers from elderly men genuinely do contribute to risk of genetic disease.
nbcnews.com/better/health/pros-cons-being-older-dad-ncna882876

Attached: IMG_20181209_040950.jpg (720x930, 126K)

lmao

Underrated post

because sperm is produced continuously throughout your life and eggs are not

Too good for him I say!

I'd also be curious to see the ages of the women these old guys were having children with were. I'm going to guess it wasn't a bunch of old dudes banging 25 year old hotties

>No links

WTF is it with Jow Forums. You just dump screen caps but never posrt the links to the source. Whats the point?

According to that chart, she only has 50% by age 16. Clearly pedophile propaganda.

Drops off in the 30's

fuckmyassbook.com/CollegeHumor/videos/10155522905157807/

Millenials.

That guy sure looks like a scientist

Attached: Just+bill+nye+jacking+off+a+balloon+go+about+your_d9ccc6_4510823.gif (500x368, 215K)

Follicular atresia (breakdown of ovarian follicles) occurs continually throughout a woman's life.

Attached: charls3.png (271x364, 177K)

Basically
>Shits on left for 75% of the episode by calling gun control racist
>Spends the rest with boo hoo Philando Castile racism sob story
>Basically they made everything about racism

I love it

Attached: 1539331286478.png (960x677, 750K)

>Have a child in such an old age that when they reach teenage years you die leaving them to be orphaned.
>I JUST WANT TO ENJOY MY YOUTH!
no, you want to be selfish you CUNT!

So fucking selfish you want your child to endure the lose of their parent at a young age because you couldnt stop gobbling down cock.

Let me guess. He's going to say "IT'S A MYTH THAT WOMEN CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN PAST THEIR MID THIRTIES!!!", implying anyone is saying it's a hard and fast universal cutoff rather than a probability curve that drops off on average during that period.

that's how Jow Forumstards are produced
>tfw no young mom who would have birthed a normie

And? All cells are produced anew all the time, the telomeres that help in the construction of your cells shorten every single time a new cell is created. It's what aging is, when you are old, you body does not produce anything like it used to, including sperm. Nobody suggested men have a finite bank of sperm that ages. Just the quality gets worse with age.
You do realise they can actually observe the effects the sperm has, right? They aren't just making it up. Most humans never lived as long as we do now.

Sometimes I feel bad for that guy because he's just an actor playing a role on television. He might be nothing like that in real life and people genuinely want him dead. Then again, anyone that's willing to typecast himself forever into that kind of a role, probably deserves anything that comes their way.

So fuck him.

youtu.be/8YpUSt6Z2hg?t=80
>"this new NRA led a decades long battle to change how we interpreted the 2nd Amendment"

give a fucking break. Like it's that hard to interpret unless you are trying your best to misinterpret it to remove rights within the constitution without having to call a vote for an amendment.
>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

>"A well regulated diet, being necessary for a healthy body of a person, the right of the person to keep and eat food, shall not be infringed."

kek. I got impatient, googled, and found the clip above. I couldn't even get past ~2mins without rage quitting.

Attached: 2ndAmendmentSentenceDiagram.jpg (1204x906, 130K)

actually, my mom was 17 when she had me.

>I'm going to guess it wasn't a bunch of old dudes banging 25 year old hotties
Of course not.
a less than perfect spermatozoid is infertile.
Age only reduce the amount of perfect spermatozoids.
Sugar is worse than age for men's fertility anyway.

And how bad is it for older women?

Oh, right

You watch a cuck, you are cucked.

Attached: 1538661976913.png (447x438, 401K)

There is the source of this idiocy?
Fact: women aged 40-44 who do get pregnant have a 34 percent chance of miscarriage.
Many women over 30 can't conceive.

mitosis=meiosis telomere wise.
This is your claim, prove it.

Know that no study on this subject has ever been made public.
You have 30 minutes.

>unless you want your kids to either come out extremely smart or extremely retarded

is there really some sort of link between older women and smarter children?

He's playing slight of hand. He's focused strictly on if a woman can through any means become pregnant at an older age while what Jow Forums warns of is women giving birth to vegetables plus the fact that having a kid who is in high school while you're a member of AARP is shitty for the kid and the parent.

its extremes on both sides mate.

U know he would enjoy it

>roasties blaming Downs on men
>virtually all illnesses are passed through the X chromosome
As self-aware as a rock.

Isn't this the guy who thought the definition of alpha was yelling really loud, and tried saying alphas don't exist in the animal kingdom?

>implying that your fertility falls off in integers on various birthdays
There's a whole bunch of time between your 30th and 40th birthdays. If things are pretty bad by age 40, things aren't great at age 38 or 36.
Never mind skyrocketing autism, your baby is more likely to be actually retarded or have another physical deformity.
YOU are more likely to have a physical problem in pregnancy or delivery, and endure a great physical strain getting out 1 kid.
And finally waiting means you will almost certainly only manage to have 1 baby, where most people who want to "have kids" would like to have more than 1.
Your age will make you exacerbate the challenges only-children normally face.

Attached: 32156475427.jpg (287x417, 28K)

This was the most irresponsible video he's made. He downplays the extreme leap in things that can harm the child AND the mother that comes with age, not to mention it's extremely unfair to your child to have them late in life.
If you're 40 and have a kid, you'll be 70 when they turn 30, they're a young adult who should be able to focus on their life and their own family and career, but instead they have to worry about you and your health, having to take care of you and their family and their career.

If you have a child late in life, you rob them of experiences they should have with their parents, you won't be able to explore and play with them the way you could if you had your youth and vitality, you worry them with your age when they're just young adults, worse, you die and they're stricken with absolute heart ache and pain from losing a parent, when they're still young. It's unethical, it's cruel, it's selfish as fuck. The same goes for fathers, a good friend of mine had his father pass, he's just 20, but his father was 74. It's fucking cruel to have children so late in life, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Misogyny is stupid because you're basically hating your own creator as well as the creator of your children

Until artificial wombs become a thing, you have to respect women for the single fact that without them, society would collapse

Change my mind

It's interesting because my mom was like 38 when she had me and I'm 200 IQ (at least). I must have rolled some good life RNG because my mom is fucking retarded so not only did I dodge those genes but I dodged old egg retardation and possibly also got the rare old egg IQ bonus

could've used some better RNG in the character generator portion of my creation but oh well, can't win them all

Attached: MuAbSfRP2WXOu9HKJmTny5epZQLUyZkmsmoKq4tOIWI.jpg (640x818, 72K)

>30
>young adult
is there anything cringier than millennials
16-18 is young adult you absolute fag

>watch the first season
>it's going pretty well
>actually finding out some stuff, and upon looking it up myself see it's real (e.g. the "flushable" wipes, diamonds)
>nothing is really politically charged, just decent information about stuff
>then it happens
>VIDEO GAMES ARE SEXIST
>NINTENDO DIDNT MARKET TO GIRLS BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO MAKE LESS MONEY JUST SO THEY CAN BE MEAN TO GIRLS
>ITS NOT LIKE THEY DID MARKET RESEARCH TO FIND BOYS WERE MORE LIKELY TO BUY THE SYSTEM OR ANYTHING
>LOL MEN ARE EVIL AND SEXIST AND GIRLS PLAYING CANDY CRUSH BETWEEN CLASSES IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS GUYS PLAYING 9 HOURS OF WOW ON A SCHOOL NIGHT

I got recommended one about mattresses on youtube the other day too and it was completely fucking retarded
>did you know that in the past, mattress companies did shady shit like fill the mattresses with literal garbage? I mean, they can't now, but they used to!
>Many mattresses are created by the same manufacturers and just get a different label slapped on it! This is definitely different to every other industry and not something you probably already figured out yourself!
>Most matress manufacturers are even owned by only a few companies! How evil! It's not like other companies have virtual monopolies on their areas, like Google or media companies!
>Also all of this was pointless because you're still going have your best chance at getting a decent mattress by going to a store and trying them yourself

It really felt like they had a few episodes that they really wanted to do, then did them all in season 1 and the rest is just trying to keep going on something they don't actually care about anymore

I have no problem with them misleading their target audience of retarded leftists, niggers, and spics.

kek.

Attached: 1530518577211.jpg (350x282, 12K)

Based and redpilled

niggers and spics will continue to breed early anyways and leftists reproduce asexually by indoctrination

It plateaus in your 20's and around 35 starts dropping off pretty fast. After 40 is when it starts becoming unlikely to have healthy births.

now think this, if you breed at a young age, you get more smarts in your kids.

Except this is wrong. Women at 30 will be producing something like less 75% of the eggs they could at 20.

Adam Ruins Everything was developed by CollegeHumor and appears regularly on Youtube trending. It's SJW propaganda meant to argue against Jow Forums ideology and assist in historical revisionism.

Just listen to these video titles:
>"Black People are Left Out of the Gun Control Debate,"
>"The Real Reason Hospital are So Expensive,"
>"How the NRA Changed the 2nd Amendment,"
>"Seeking Truth in the Post-Truth Era,"
>"Why People Think Video Games are Just for Boys,"
>"Alpha Males Do Not Exist,"
>"Why Weddings are a Total Ripoff,"
>"The Disturbing History of the Pilgrims,"
>"Why the TSA Doesn't Stop Terror Attacks,"
>"You Probably have Herpes and That's Okay,"
>"Christopher Columbus was a Murderous Moron,"
>"You Can Still have Babies After 35,"
>"Why the Myers Briggs Test is Total Bullshit,"
Aside from the Myers Briggs videos everything is a lullaby meant to cull NPCs into a deep slumber.

Let me know when Adam Ruins Everything does a video about Obamacare, or Anthony Snowden, or government surveillance, or illegal immigration.

the 2nd amendment literally says you have the right to own tanks and missiles and nuclear weapons, along with anything else defined as "arms."

Not fucking Adam

He tried saying that because the original terminology and origin of the word Alpha is incorrect that means there is not such thing as an Alpha within our society and by that saying there is no scale of dominance within males and no key attributes that are evolutionary attractive.

women are not producing eggs at all lmao that's not how it works

Attached: 16188185.jpg (218x218, 10K)

(((China people)))

What do semen fertilize big nigga?

Ok. So both sexes should have kids young? Stupid roastie

everytime i see this fat cunt i'm genuinely surprised nobody has put a .45 in his head.

Women don’t produce eggs, they’re born with all they’ll ever have.

16-18 is still a fucking child you moron

Based and mutationpilled
I'm around 150 and from older parents, and got handsomeness but also a weak chin, teeth that needed braces, inherent vitamin D deficiency that requires daily pills, mild mental illness, and a slightly fucked leg that messed with my military ambitions
God speed you user

female babies have all the eggs they'll ever have at birth you goofy moron, eggs can't be produced

no it's literally the age defined as "young adult"
lmao you must be one of these 30 yo millennials who still consider themselves the young generation

>weak chin, teeth that needed braces,
you're probably a mouthbreather and you never noticed

Note I said "Young adult" and referred to a 30 year old raising a family and having a career.
30 is still young adult, you're still in your prime, when you stop growing and start decaying you're an adult, and when age withers you, you become elderly.

Yes, and?

I'm not actually 200 IQ I'm most likely just above average like a lot of people here. Mirin' your 150 IQ tho

Attached: 1543510165745.jpg (334x506, 23K)

adam ruins cocks

he just won't get off them

This.

My mom had me when she was 38 and my dad was 44

I turned out okay (I'm on this site though so how okay could I really be?), but you're right. I'm starting my family and while I try for a child, I have to also worry about my parents health.

My mom has had one heart surgery and my dad has constant blood pressure issues. I'm not a burger so we actually like and take care of our parents in our culture

By the time my kid starts going to school, I'll have to factor in my parents' expenses and health into my decisions as well

Not to mention that my parents' have been bored and borderline depressed for years. My dad retired when he was 58. He's had 17 years of doing nothing.

All his friends had grandkids to look forward to in their retirement. I was still in school when he retired.

Basically all the old wisdom was right. Getting married at 28, kids at 30 and you'll have a good, rich life.