Previous
jowforums.com/thread/196059575/politics

Attached: 2-down.png (626 KB, 852x540)

All urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MediasTrue/status/1071498026819223553?s=19
webm.land/w/NGbT/
youtube.com/watch?v=EKRPM8VsrNs
denisonyachtsales.com/yachts-for-sale/47-Selene-47-Stabilized-Trawler-2000-Chesapeake-Virginia/6686138
twitter.com/Ian56789/status/1071539806247755776
youtube.com/watch?v=XEeYm5VJPdM&list=PLb4mticUuCmQSnQpXJDttkzbhOxAdnGWf&index=8
twitter.com/redfishstream/status/1071496903903330304
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2004/05/4gw_fourth_gene.html
lejdd.fr/Politique/gilets-jaunes-comment-emmanuel-macron-prepare-la-sortie-de-crise-3816695#xtor=cs1-4
youtu.be/5d5iIoCiI8g?t=451
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
twitter.com/HArlerte/status/1071538876223758337
youtube.com/watch?v=XOkfTxPyEPA
youtu.be/fgQq8xpGdlA
eurogendfor.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=jNod2F-vFfc
youtu.be/jNod2F-vFfc?t=370

Daniel White
Daniel White

lets me know when they start hanging jews

Jaxson Allen
Jaxson Allen

Is there anything that Macrotte CAN do at this point to raise his approval rating to sane levels?

Attached: 984923423421.jpg (93 KB, 914x675)

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

Get his neck in a guillotine

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

You could easily just not have GPS on the boat and instead rely on a hand held one so that way you can see where you are but you are not identified as a boat.

If you're really parinoid just do what sailors of the past did and use the stars to keep track of where you are on a map. You really could do away with a GPS is you wanted to

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

Attached: 2o2xqk.jpg (62 KB, 500x525)

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

Realistically, I don't think Macron will actually do anything, let alone step down.
What do you think's gonna be the effect long-term if these revolts keep happening?
Heck, what do you think's gonna be the effect long-term should this revolution even come through with a victory?

Ian Foster
Ian Foster

Tax the riches and the elites
Go on taxing the Jews
but even that wouldn't be enough, I think

Attached: Schermata-2017-12-31-alle-01.39.36.png (300 KB, 737x546)

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

The probable outcome is either the riots getting put down, or the taxes being lowered. That’s it I think

Kevin Butler
Kevin Butler

"rothschild gtfo"

Attached: 1544275036780.png (1.36 MB, 963x648)

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

France will most likely exit the EU on hard terms which will inspire all other nations citizens to break out.

Isaac Anderson
Isaac Anderson

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

You went to France from Portugal to protest?

Julian Murphy
Julian Murphy

some of those ships on the map seem to have been "caught" by satellite positioning though, that makes thing harder

John Evans
John Evans

I even traveled through time!

Ryan Jenkins
Ryan Jenkins

I just pray this is all ends with the macaroni in a guillotine.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

I hope Macron puts these protests down.

Leo Martinez
Leo Martinez

Yeah yeah. Don't think the Elites to be smarter than they are.
Btw, what Ghandi did was the best course of action considering his position and what he was trying to achieve. Not a universal best solution to every societal problem.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Just got back from the meeting with Macron in the Élysée, its not looking good guys. Theres less petrol each day, hate to admit it but it looks like its all over.

Andrew Hill
Andrew Hill

Commie roots for (((Bankers)))

Who'd have thunk

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

I thought this was over already.

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

Huh. Guess you really can't beat the powerful that easily.
Oh. I'd love to see the effects of that possibility.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

There are Trotskyites helping out the fascists in those marches. Macron needs to send a statement, and one that will ensure the French obey.

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

today we saw example, where slaves fight vs another slaves, and they have same master, Rothschilds and co.

they dont fear you to rioting, in fact your rioting benefits them agenda, because they can bring more police state to streets, because you rioting

and do you really think that you unarmed people can fight succesfully against state riot police who have armed to their teeth with latest state of art weapons, and have practice decades of crowd control tactics

what they really afraid of is non comply, passive resistance, general strikes, etc

let David Icke explain better what controllers really fear

DAVID ICKE - WHAT THE CONTROLLER`S REALLY FEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=EKRPM8VsrNs

yellow vests, and riot polices ar both debt slaves of Rothschilds and co. banking systemi

Attached: quote-passive-resistance-is-a-method-of-securing-rights-by-personal-suffering-it-is-the-reverse-maha (63 KB, 850x400)

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

I see, but your Weapon laws are fucked up anyway, 25g TNT on Civilians is ok, Gas Protection a no no. At this point you should take out your Cat. C

Against pepperspray and such, yes the'll help, but aspiration is still problem.

Oliver Turner
Oliver Turner

I don't even know where to begin to call you retarded.
Holy shit these mental gymnastics.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

Damn. Can you assassinate every traitor to the monarchy then? That would save us all the trouble

Parker Hughes
Parker Hughes

I hope the cops start getting a taste of their own medicine soon.

Attached: 1536692232679.jpg (44 KB, 825x960)

John Ward
John Ward

That is only if the protests are successful though. Which going by the way things are turning out I'm not sure will be.
Macron doesn't seem to want to step down.
There hasn't been a vote of no confidence even with all these protests.
So either the French will really have to rise up or Paris will turn into a police state for the next month.

Jacob Ramirez
Jacob Ramirez

Attached: 1544307549380.jpg (860 KB, 1889x2865)

William Peterson
William Peterson

Your insults mean nothing to me.

Zachary Hall
Zachary Hall

It took three months for Euromaidan to turn into a civil war. Give it time.

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

What's worse, votes of no confidence only affect the PM's government, not the President (if I recall correctly )

Adam Mitchell
Adam Mitchell

dont you think, that elites are stupid, that they dont know that their actions create social uprising among population

we saw today how effective french riot police was, they unarmed basicly every yellow vests, and arrested every potentialy trouble maker, and result was that yellow vests was totally unarmed and surrounded by riot police

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

I see
Thanks user

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Today. They're not going to be that cooperative in the future. This was attempt at suppression that is only going to piss people off more.

Eli Turner
Eli Turner

Honestly Europe isn’t so unstable that revolutions will occur. Maybe when the euro crashes, but that’s it. The migrant crisis and such things are only a taste of what’s to come if the EU doesn’t untuck themselves. I do wish them all the best, I hope Europe doesn’t descend too badly into chaos

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

aspiration
What are they aspiring too? Not to be gassed?

Nathan Nguyen
Nathan Nguyen

We already won, because of Billions of economical losses ans christmas coming
Two scenarios now:
Macron is a pussy and don't give the middle class money : wrath will increase
Or
Macron gives some serious actual shit and hands over money.

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

Black lives matter can protest better than this

Alexander Cooper
Alexander Cooper

Guy gets hand blown off
actions have consequences

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Well but those still have GPS on them for tracking. If you have a personal hand/held GPS unit or you just mapped out your voyage by hand, you'll not be tracked by the AIS. The ships that they track either are already registured or they're BIG tankers.

The ship we would be using would be something like this
denisonyachtsales.com/yachts-for-sale/47-Selene-47-Stabilized-Trawler-2000-Chesapeake-Virginia/6686138

It has a range of 2000+ nautical miles and could JUST reach france from Maine.

Attached: pic-rellated.png (670 KB, 877x560)

David Sanchez
David Sanchez

I would assume being a dirty pinko nothing really means much of anything to you.
Thank god France is actually doing something about (((them)))
I pray they succeed, and Germany follows suit.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

Are people doing this mon-sun. It may be wise to do such.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Macron doesn't seem to want to step down.

So? Te success of the protests isnt't decided by his willingness, but whether they can drag him to the next guillotine.
There hasn't been a vote of no confidence even with all these protests.
And who should put that forward? His own (((party))) maybe, which has an overwhelming majority? The idea that a revolution is decided within parliament is preposterous.

So either the French will really have to rise up

They have no choice. Its either that , or be taxed into homelssness and starvation.

Modern (Western) Europeans aren't used to violence, which is why this isn't looking like Euromaidan by now. But every time the cops shoot out someones eye, they're one step closer to realising that only violence is the solution against the powers that be.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

This is what happens when the elite don’t love their country. When the elites are the worst and most villainous in a country, that’s what happens. A goddamn shame to see such a proud country go down the drain

Dominic Scott
Dominic Scott

t. antifa pissed off that people never join in their "protests".

James Cruz
James Cruz

is there a newer user than you? go to archive and find the chain thread posting that. then see the other threads posting it ,then ask yourself
has a newfag ever radiated such unbelievable newness?

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

my point is, that more effectice is passive resistance

yellow vests, and riot polices are both debt slaves of Rothschilds and co. banking system,
and rioting between slaves solves nothing

what controllers fear, is non-comply, i.e. dont obey their laws and rules, Gandhi method, passive resistance, general strike etc. no violence needed

Attached: slaves-vs-slaves.png (868 KB, 900x599)

Luis Lopez
Luis Lopez

He shouldn't give anything up to you dogs. A true leader deals a swift yet heavy blow to anarchists.

Josiah Diaz
Josiah Diaz

We're blocking gaz industry and big supermarket since the beginning.
We just meet on saturdays in the Capital. Already 30 billions of economical losses without tourism and degradations in Paris

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

I pray Germany brings its troops in to assist in quelling the uprising.

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

SAD BUT TRUUUUUE

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

I am a Stalinist. I fucking hate the anarchists, which are these yellow vests. they are stains on society

Alexander Collins
Alexander Collins

Relax, I was joking. I was pointing out the improbability with sarcasm

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

he says that with a communist flag, that originated from anarchy during soviet revolution
meme flagger gotta meme

Sebastian Rodriguez
Sebastian Rodriguez

twitter.com/Ian56789/status/1071539806247755776 got his hand fckn blown off

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

You are an idiot who is just jealous because nobody in their right mind will ever again take up your cause apart from a select few retarded children.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Haven't seem any video or pictures out side Paris. Yep... Looks like its all fizzled out. Its just antifa and far left urbanites rioting and paris now. Sad.

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

Are we sure these are anti-globalist protests?
Who's to say these are not Soros fueled protests. After all Macron showed more right wing politics than people expected... And if this succeeds then maybe it will be used as a leverage for future protests in USA whicih is the main game "See! People breaking shit cause they hate the president is ok cause they did it in France first!"

Idk, I have some doubts

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

Why dont you go occupy court rooms, parliament, police stations, or something actually important ?

You're holding hands in the street dude, at least do it somewhere inconvenient for le macaroni

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

we saw today how effective french riot police was

Yes, the largest congregation of riot police on this continent in decades.
This show of force becomes a lot less impressive once you realised it was basically the entire countrys police force conentrated in a single place. Its price not only hundreds of millions of Euros, but also baring the rest of France mostly of police. This is not easily repeated and can not be maintained for long.
Also this: Next time the Vests will come ready for war. No more friendly civilian cooperation.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Memeflag off.

John Evans
John Evans

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=XEeYm5VJPdM&list=PLb4mticUuCmQSnQpXJDttkzbhOxAdnGWf&index=8

Attached: Dt6QH1CWkAEEX2o.jpg (167 KB, 1002x1200)

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

It's afraid. You leftist fucks are going to swing.

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Although i could have gone to France. it's just a couple hours driving

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

In fact, this strategy is working. Blocking roads and trucks do much damage to an economy like ours.
We already got rid of the next ridiculous gaz tax increase and electricity costs won't rise next year.
It cost the government too much.

You'll see on monday either a national uprising or our victory, since this movement costs too much...

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

Dont fight the cops, fight the power. The people hate a government that cant keep the lights on.

Attached: transformer.jpg (10 KB, 233x217)

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

That's a weak ploy. The rich evade taxes plain and simple.

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Yeah but you get nothing out of it

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

kinda interesting to see how macron seems to be popular everywhere but france

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

HOME MADE GAS MASK FILTER QUICK GUIDE. Need a soda can, cloth/fiber/pillow stuffing, and activated carbon/charcoal. Activated carbon is found all over the fish store, is a dietary supplement, etc. Cut a soda can at the top, holes at the bottom. Place in this order, cloth, charcoal, cloth, charcoal, cloth charcoal. Add lots of layers because gas STAYS in a filter due to the cloth, while the charocal FILTERS.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

Entire continent uses the same currency
It crashes
Literal chaos

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

True, the cost of it all is pretty big if you guys keep up the pressure they will be forced to doing something drastic.

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

Tire tax

Attached: caltrop-2.jpg (34 KB, 211x459)

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

The people hate a government that cant keep the lights on.

No, they hate the people who destroy the power infrastructure which keeps said lights on.

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

So was today a success?

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

I know and it’s dangerously close to happening. I hope it doesn’t hit too hard, but who knows anymore. May god watch over you all

Isaac Flores
Isaac Flores

Dude lit a dud flare?

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

it's just a couple hours driving
But you said you were in Paris

Attached: 1292568462558s.jpg (9 KB, 251x186)

Anthony White
Anthony White

Just knock out the last mile shit that goes to Paris and KEEP IT KNOCKED OUT

Jack James
Jack James

oh noes someone cut my powaaa
governement give back power
why no power yet
fuck this i'm going to loot around like the other
and next step, water supplies, then you watch the world burn around you

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

If people got wind of how badly the French police were injuring civilians, yes.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

URBAN TAKEDOWNS(1/2)

A rapid increase in urbanization and the proliferation of megacities are salient trends of global economic development since WW2. These trends will be exploited in this war. Cities are both the center of gravity of modern urban economies and extremely vulnerable to global guerrilla systems sabotage -- the leveraged infrastructure that cities rely upon is the perfect target.

It is therefore important to understand what provides cities their cohesion and why they collapse. In a departure from 4th generation warfare (4GW) theory, this cohesion isn't provided by moral factors but rather economic. A good source of insight into the economic factors that hold cities together, is a post 9/11 report by James Harrigan and Philippe Martin of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (PDF). Their analysis indicates the following:

Cities form when aggregation is economically advantageous to both firms and workers.
A city's size (its population of both firms and workers) is maintained through a market equilibrium, where the benefits of aggregation are balanced with the costs.
Ongoing insults to this equilibrium, in the form of a terrorist tax, can cause a city to decline (disaggregate). This decline is defined as a transition to a new stable market equilibrium at a smaller size.

A Terrorism Tax

A terrorism tax is an accumulation of excess costs inflicted on a city's stakeholders by acts of terrorism. These include direct costs inflicted on the city by terrorists (systems sabotage) and indirect costs due to the security/insurance/policy/etc. changes needed to protect against attacks. A terrorism tax above a certain level will force the city to transition to a lower market equilibrium (aka shrink). So, what is that level? Here's what they concluded:

Attached: transmissionaccomplished.jpg (103 KB, 850x478)

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

Here's one from someone that can hold a phone right twitter.com/Ian56789/status/1071539806247755776

Attached: Screenshot-(9).png (1.36 MB, 1920x1080)

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

French girl lost eye
webm.land/w/NGbT/

F
RIP

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

despite government scrapping fuel price hike
"Look! I took away the straw that broke your back, why the fuck are you still rioting!?"
I swear, people are completely fucking retarded.

Daniel Wood
Daniel Wood

Was meant for caption on OP's screenshot.
Drunk posting at 3am is a bad idea.

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

And what does your flag represent? Your nation is nothing; Macron has a great vision for a Pan-European nation, and that vision must be achieved at all costs to ensure that we move forward as a people. He is by no means a perfect leader, but a centrist is better than a Trotskyite or a fascist.

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

Shut up, Jew.

Charles Peterson
Charles Peterson

Just got back from the Estates-General, its not looking good guys. Theres less constitutionalists each day, hate to admit it but it looks like its all over.

William Butler
William Butler

There was so much hype of people bringing the big guns to this fight. All I got was more stone throwing, what are you? A muslim country?

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

Take off your memeflag so we can see who you are. My money is on either some spoiled little trust fund commie from the US or you're German praying hard as fuck that the EU will stay together.

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

Today's collage.

Also video of yellow jacket taking a rubber bullet to the face:

twitter.com/redfishstream/status/1071496903903330304

Attached: collage.png (773 KB, 591x590)

Sebastian Martinez
Sebastian Martinez

what controllers fear, is non-comply, i.e. dont obey their laws and rules, Gandhi method, passive resistance, general strike etc. no violence needed
yeah but in order for this to work you need mass adoption of it
we're not indians under 19th century british rule, most people couldnt give less of a shit or at most they "support" the protests but wont do much about it
and dont forget the mountains of useless parasites whose lifestyle is threatened by wypipo refusing to pay the taxes that feed those parasites
which is why you saw them run over some protesters

Attached: 2017-alt-right-rally-cia.jpg (221 KB, 776x580)

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

what does your flag represent?
An ideology that starves people, just like macron, no wonder u defend him. Nobody likes you.

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

I'm an American. We used to have a strong communist base here in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

URBAN TAKEDOWN(2/2)

Singular terrorist events (black swans), like 9/11, do not impact city viability. The costs of a singular event dissipate quickly. In contrast, frequent attacks (even small ones) on a specific city can create a terrorism tax of a level necessary to shift equilibiriums.
In the labor pooling model of city formation, a terrorism tax of 7% will cause a city to collapse to a lower equilibrium. Labor pooling equilibrium reflects the benefits of aggregating workers in a single location. Workers get higher wages and more choices. Firms get stable wages (no one firm can deplete the market) and more candidates.
In the core-periphery model of city formation, a terrorism tax of 6.3% will push a city to a lower equilibrium. The core-periphery model is based on transportation costs. Firms generate transportation savings by concentrating in a single location next to suppliers and customers. Customers and workers glean the benefit of lower transportation costs by locating near jobs and goods.

Case Study: New York City

The models used above are likely insufficient to fully explain why a city is in equilibrium. However, it is good approximation. As a rule of thunb, a terrorism tax of 10% would be sufficient to push a city to significantly lower equilibriums -- it would cause workers and firms to leave the city for other locations until it ceased to be a target or expensive to defend.

If we apply this model to NYC, the terrorism tax necessary to collapse the city would be $40 billion a year (10% of NYC's $400 billion a year economy). London is $23 billion ($236 billion), Paris is $13 billion ($131 billion), etc. As large as these numbers are, it isn't hard to see how quickly they could mount. For example: the northeast blackout of 2003 indicates that a power loss to NYC costs ~$1 billion a day.

This blog is pure gold

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2004/05/4gw_fourth_gene.html

Attached: water-tower.jpg (51 KB, 999x563)

Christian Gonzalez
Christian Gonzalez

But why is a pan European nation good? A nationless, demoralized people in a fragile oligarchy is not gonna move forwards, unless you think that Eastern Europe moves forward in the days of the Soviet Union.

A people need a nation, an identity, one that was built upon the hard work and love of god by their ancestors

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

This is getting better everyday kek.

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

An ideology that starves people
Communism has never killed anyone that didn't deserve it. I didn't know Germans were part of the Kulak Lives Matter movement

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

oh thats cute

Attached: 1985097341069.gif (2.81 MB, 320x214)

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

Spoiled little Berkeley shit. What the fuck would you know about the struggle of actual working people?

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Just filter him, stop replying to memeflags anons.

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

lejdd.fr/Politique/gilets-jaunes-comment-emmanuel-macron-prepare-la-sortie-de-crise-3816695#xtor=cs1-4

He can make a faggoty quote like this as his first post-protest statement

"When there is hate, it is because there is also a demand for love"

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

You make me fucking sick you fucking piece of shit I know who you are bud I'm coming to get you

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

we
Honey, those people would despise you for your disgusting Traitor behaviour. I think you're a bad troll, cuz no real smart commie would fight against the working masses, oh wait...

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

the largest congregation of riot police on this continent in decades.
for what result achieved by the protesters?
pulling a tantrum in the street without gaining any leverage against the globalist gov runs the risk of ended up being a net negative:
those plebs, even when they're mad they cant touch us, wypipo are really over, time to flood the place with 20 million niggers tomorrow *rubs hands*

Attached: iron-pill-pol-1440015371870.jpg (2.51 MB, 694x9996)

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

at this point i know you're outright trolling

Anthony Lopez
Anthony Lopez

The media is going to try and keep making this about the gas tax and will slander the Yellow Vests for continuing to protest despite the delay. It is extremely important to demand Macaroni's resignation to accept responsibility. If he doesn't step down then he looks like he is clinging to power like a dictator and will slowly be delegitimised. If he does step down then he is admitting the chaos is his fault and the yellow vests will be legitimised.
Best thing the Yellow Vests can do is ensure that the demand for Macaroni's resignation reaches people so that they can't keep their puppet in control.

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

We see the struggle of the working class here every day in the form of blue collar and union workers, as well as our immigrant population. Any person will walk down the street and see the homeless; how can such a vile system which predetermines one's fate on the streets be espoused by anyone? You call be a "Spoiled Little Berkeley Shit", but you might as well be a "fat, spoiled, grimy basement dwelling fascist Larper"

Brandon Cox
Brandon Cox

Burning plastic pipes stacked beneath this bridge caused it to collapse. Traffic was fucked for months.

Attached: bridge-collapses-due-to-fire.jpg (886 KB, 1920x1080)

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

Here's a great video on how to melt steel beams (unironically)

youtu.be/5d5iIoCiI8g?t=451 (skip to 7:30 if it doesn't start you there to see how to melt steel with a little thermite)

Attached: hehehehehe.jpg (66 KB, 474x711)

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

Communism has killed the hopes, desires, and reasons for living of the poor and working class. That’s a horrid feat that few ideologies can manage to do

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

We see
Yet you've never faced any hardship in your life ever, have you?
youtube.com/watch?v=-KTsXHXMkJA
That's you.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

it is as far as i can tell from today's live videos
i'm here rn to see if anything is happening at night, but apparently not
it's dead, Jim

Attached: 1505190545265.jpg (60 KB, 600x440)

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Shit larp

James Lee
James Lee

a communist praising a neo-liberal bourgeois banker

This has to be a troll

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Tell me, how does mass immigration benefit a working blue collar class in a country with heavy unemployment?

Joshua Fisher
Joshua Fisher

That never happened. The poor and working class have been housed, fed, and given proper healthcare under the socialist/communist systems. Cuba was the first nation to eradicate mother-child transmission of syphilis for example. Meanwhile America lets the sick and disabled die on its streets; it's an injustice.

James Myers
James Myers

you were born to cucked parents.
You are pasty, unloved, and trying so hard to be edgy.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

if the working blue collar class cannot have children, then we have to bring people in. Honestly, immigration is no problem; borders are just fictional lines that separate nations. We are all one people.

Nathan Cooper
Nathan Cooper

Imagine if the yellow vests had happened in the summer, when brown people are much much more willing to go out to burn shit and riot.
The cold keeps brown people indoors and their pants pulled up to prevent drafts.

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

I guess Macron's response will be like the type that london mayor had
This is just one of those things you have to expect to have whilst living in a big city.
Just a regular day of people losing hands, eyes and getting beaten the living shit out of whilst media cries of horrid shite happening to small business owners and nobody really opening their eyes or being able to open their eyes because paramilitary police will beat them shut.

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

Infrastructure

Attached: train-tracks.jpg (53 KB, 420x266)

Ethan Allen
Ethan Allen

Damn you're fucking retarded

Nathan Jones
Nathan Jones

it's dead
this was the big day
they coulda taken the centers of power if they had planned for it, they had enough men, just needed military organization, not even real weapons
first thing take down the communication grid, easy peasy, half a dozen guys can take the grid down for a whole city anywhere in the world
that clearly wasnt their plan
there's no revolution coming, soros, attali and rothschild are still counting their fiat money and praying for the return of the messiah at the cost of humanity and our planet

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

user Cuba has been in abject poverty since the 60s. And don’t blame the American blockade for that, a caring government would’ve found a diplomatic solution decades ago. And what of the Eastern European nations? What of the southeastern Asian countries? Is their suffering not valid to you? If you really cared, then you’d know that the only way all classes can benefit is from a strong, caring ruler in a strong nation, willing to do what it takes to help their own

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

Infrastructure

Attached: natural-gas-pipeline-risers.jpg (195 KB, 1300x956)

Hunter Rogers
Hunter Rogers

Why not take a drive down to Gibraltar and watch the changing of the guard instead. It's closer than Paris.

Attached: Gibs.jpg (568 KB, 1024x682)

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

But how can you say that? The working class has kids, the middle and upper classes may not, but the lower classes have always had kids. How does mass immigration help those lower class workers with mouths to feed and their jobs on the line? How does it help those same poor people with 1-6 kids with no jobs?

Michael White
Michael White

that is why you fucking wear a mask and helmet in these type of situations!!!!! rubber bullets will fuck you up

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

The lower class is the immigrant population.

Nathaniel Campbell
Nathaniel Campbell

Infrastructure..

Attached: communications-infrastructure-4.jpg (10 KB, 260x194)

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

So i havent been keeping up with this..

what is this all about?

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

not in their native lands

Samuel Mitchell
Samuel Mitchell

we're waiting to see if his majesty will give in to our demands while we walk peacefully like the good cattle we are
this is not how negociating works

William Collins
William Collins

that fucking France 24 channel keeps going on about how the "protest" is under control

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

You sir, want a bloody revolution.

Yellow jackets do not.
We want our money back, that's all. De want dignity, we want to be heard, and we want to stop paying for all others.

And, we'll se on monday, but I think we won that battle.
We're not your personal army

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

the french are fed up with macron for raising taxes on gas

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

communications breakdown

Attached: communications-breakdown.png (143 KB, 1787x921)

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

DUDE i need a fucking video

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

I think he is going to fire the Prime Minister to try to say he is changing course.

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

A CUTE!
Is she French?

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

I swear faggots shitting up that thread when they respond to memeflags make my blood boils even more than Macron.

Attached: bd4.jpg (160 KB, 666x666)

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

without gaining any leverage against the globalist gov runs the risk of ended up being a net negative

The only net negative is incurred by said gloabilsts, who have lost billions in revenue already, while the yellow vests have lost nothing.
Further, having to mobilize every last policeman at your disposal in a desperate effort to maintain some superficial sense of order is pretty much the opposite of "they can't touch us"

Easton Adams
Easton Adams

Now imagine the other guy as Macron and the other the Police and the frogs being beaten the living shit out of the french population.

Attached: 132320274386.gif (54 KB, 520x700)

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

Today fell because people got caught with weapons

Parker Miller
Parker Miller

FOR WHAT?

Ryder Nguyen
Ryder Nguyen

Macron went to the elections on being a man of the people who would unfuck France. He followed up his victory by taxing and taxing and taxing all so the globalist agenda could proceed as planned.
Then came yet another tax on fuel and it was the proverbial straw that broke the proverbial camel's back.

Sebastian Barnes
Sebastian Barnes

welcome to pol, jew-worm-infested brainwashed commie tool
enjoy your stay

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

No user, the United States has a lower class, even when not counting the immigrants, same with Mexico having a poor, middle, and upper class made up of their own citizens. But why shouldn’t our nations poor take priority in their own country over another counties poor? And we are not one people, there are many things that separate us from them

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Ive honestly never seen a bigger attempt to shut something down by the establishment.
The thing is its so flimsy. Sheer French spirit blugeoned through the shut-it-down operation.
This event was a win for French people and app native peoples everywhere being attacked by globalism.

Jackson Perez
Jackson Perez

there is no need for immigration in their native lands at the moment.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

easy

Attached: communications-infrastructure-2.jpg (160 KB, 1920x586)

Aaron Murphy
Aaron Murphy

oh yeah this is sure gonna protect the french people from the globalist super predatory class

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

Im surpries the french authorities don’t see the parallels with their revolution

Ethan Watson
Ethan Watson

target

Attached: communications-infrastructure-3.jpg (95 KB, 675x900)

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

A part of me will forever be hoping that your country descends into a civil war, but in the end all that matters is a victory of any kind. God speed you magnificent bastards.

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Is there going to be another large protest next Saturday agian?

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

The only thing that separates you from them is the construct of race and a foreign language. Those are not good excuses for you to be against their inclusion into our society. They are workers, and they will work. If they don't work then there should be consequences, just as what would be the case if any worker doesn't pay his dues in labor.

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

An underestimated weapon, the slingshot, easy to conceal, deadly without helmets, and can reach farther than any man's arm. ONLY USE BEHIND A CROWD cops will see as a real weapon.

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

because they're socialist slaves
socialism is brainwashing and mindcontrol
these good goys see the state as their surrogate parent
that's why they're not attacking it, in fact they just want daddy mommy government to be better, a better parent like it used to be
fkn slaves going to the slaughter

Attached: 70D41139-272E-4FB5-A30D-71601E90AF9D-fourchan-b-781049184.jpg (319 KB, 959x1119)

Camden Green
Camden Green

there is no need for immigration
Should have stopped right there.
We don't need more welfare clients shitting out 12 more welfare clients per couple. We're getting welfare tourists, not "immigrants".

Tyler King
Tyler King

so those are the 25g of TNT mentionned ITT?

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

In Mexico and the United startes, there is no need for immigration. How do I know this? My parents were mexican immigrants in the 80s. I was born here, but I’ve worked in both, and I have been working with the poor. I have seen and lived their struggles, can you say the same? Have you worked with the poor of both countries, and can you tell me with a straight face that there are no differences between us, other than a line in a map? You would be lying through your teeth if you said that

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

Is there anything that Macrotte CAN do at this point to raise his approval rating to sane levels?

Out the Kalergi Plan and his Rothchild over lords behind it all.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

Did you see this already?

Macron used EU armored vehicles to crush the Yellow Vests:

twitter.com/HArlerte/status/1071538876223758337

Attached: france-yellow-vest-protests-eu-armored-vehicles-in-france.png (177 KB, 573x603)

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

LET THEM SUFFER AND DIE.

Attached: SUFFER-AND-DIE.jpg (81 KB, 768x1072)

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

What do you think's gonna be the effect long-term if these revolts keep happening?

They will just pull a Greece and continue putting them down, while over running the country with "migrants"

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

Hysterical leftards getting punished. What's the problem?

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

theres no need for immigration anywhere. Automation made immigration redundant decades ago. Its purely a plan to kill western countries even other developed countries like japan etc.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

user I have lived it, I have been there and I have been here, I was a rancher in Mexico and I am a worker here. There sure as hell are more differences han just race and border. You are lying through your teeth because you don’t relate to us. You see us as these little pets you have to fight for despite never even interacting with us. And now that you finally are talking to one, you treat me like the enemy. Can’t you see? You’re our enemy

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

Are those German flags on the back of those armoured vehicles.

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

You have assimilated into American culture haven't you? Cultural assimilation alone proves my point; it takes time to overcome the generations of constructs designed to create barriers between people. These barriers were created so that the monarchies could have a supply of peasants willing to die in battle because their enemies were "different", when in reality it was something mundane such as a succession war which didn't affect the peasants at all.

Race is another one of these divides. If we were truly different, then how a man of one race and a woman of another create a child? Racial differences will be overcome as well.

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

These vehicles are for crushing barricades only. Not a single injured from them. But flashballs and gaz grenades made nearly a hundred injured today

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Basically. And believe me, we don’t need people in Mexico to take the ranchers or orchard worker’s jobs. Both these countries hang at the balance, and both can only improve with the closing of the border

Jordan White
Jordan White

wtf, did macron give orders to take head shots with the rubber bullets?
wtf

Joshua Edwards
Joshua Edwards

used to

The fact that people can openly wear the hammer and sickle in broad daylight suggests there is a stronger communist base than ever before

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

jump off a building?

Angel Green
Angel Green

No, the "German stripes" are never shown in a diagonal pattern.

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

niggers
jews
are lacking from this analysis

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

Pottery

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

I know you all won't fall for it...but it sounds like that is what he will do.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

whatever happens we just have to make sure macaroon doesn't get the keys to the nukes.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

Ive heard theyll go even on xmas day in a way to ruin the police xmas day as well.
I hope they do that way this shit will escalate quicker,but for all of this to escalate like an exponential curve all is needed is 1 dead body.

Attached: 1041CEBD-B40D-4BF9-A66A-07D0BB15A5CE.png (926 KB, 624x930)

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

Rest assured thta they do. Which is why they are shitting their pants so hard about this.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

So the protests are growing?

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

Please post from real flag.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

seems to be
jewmedia illusion

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

So your response is to join the side of the white nationalists? My goal is to awaken you to your subconscious slavery; your race, ethnicity, culture, etc. does not matter. We are all one human race, and we should all coexist as equal.
Most of those people are libertarian communists, that being open to sexuality and other degenerate perversions. They make a mockery of the fundamental tenets of communism; they want to live in Sodom while a true communist wants to live in Heaven on Earth.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

Handle that shit nigger.

Attached: Snooped.png (231 KB, 589x432)

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

yes?

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

youtube.com/watch?v=XOkfTxPyEPA

this is you isn't it?

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

We want our money back, that's all. De want dignity, we want to be heard, and we want to stop paying for all others.

You will eventually realise that that will *require* nothing short of a revolution, as the ruling elites are too rotten to turn around and start considering the benefit of the common people. Neither Macron nor his bosses will relent. I'm pressing my thumbs for you,
Gott mit Euch!

Carter Cooper
Carter Cooper

That’s because I was born here, and even then, I wouldn’t say I’m fulky assimilated. There is a part of me that Longs for my own land, the dirt that my ancestors lived on since the 1500s. But you wouldn’t know of this feeling, because you deny it even exists. This spiritual connection to ones true soil. That’s why the border must be defended. Those peasants you talk about, they worked, bled, toiled, and died in those fields for their monarch, and that means more to me than some stupid notion of “advancing”. But you wouldn’t know that, because you haven’t lived it. You live in this high castle can’t even see our struggles, you only see us like ants from there, guessing as to what must be done, while ignoring the complaints at your door

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

The fire raises my friend

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

satisfied?

William Martin
William Martin

You'll see on monday
With the violence and the gaz taxes being stopped, the protest was today a little less followed than last week (125k vs 131k)
But this is because many are waiting for macron's announcement on Monday.

Then, it will be over, or it will escalate

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

I pray
But you are a commie, and they don't believe in God....soooooo.

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

oh fuck off, it was figurative.
You live in this high castle can’t even see our struggles, you only see us like ants from there, guessing as to what must be done, while ignoring the complaints at your door
Once again, you are showing your cognitive dissonance by supporting the very people who want you dehumanized. You ought to have Stockholm Syndrome

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

digits say good job.
taxed enough already.

Attached: taxhislandtaxhiseverything.jpg (48 KB, 440x563)

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

because making macron step down is sure to have him replaced by someone who isnt a buttslave of the rothschilds like the previous presidents since de gaulle
wtf
i'm starting to think my country is retarded
well no wait i've known it for some time

Chase Evans
Chase Evans

No.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

DO NOT REPLY TO MEMEFLAGS!
THEY HAVE NO NATIONAL IDENTITY
THEY HAVE NO CULTURAL IDENTITY
DO NOT REPLY TO DERAILERS

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

Only thing I want to know is whether or not the yellow vests will remove the shitskins too

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

You never attack the places that are stronger than your group.
The frogs are doing the right thing.

Samuel Ramirez
Samuel Ramirez

Aren't we at like 4 already? Another death overnight?

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

Useless.
I only fap to French women now to send the frogs my energy.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

Maybe, mein Freund. We're doing it the right way. If we do not have any other choice, things will escalate quickly.

We mostly are parents, workers. We are torn apart by taxes and we are scarred for our children. We want studies and work to pay off, not give nearly 60% of everything to take care of islamists, mrisoners, immigrants and lazy ass who threaten our families

John Ward
John Ward

No, White nationalists? Are you so stupid as to label me that? I am a Mexican nationalist if anything, because unlike you, I have fought the cartels. I have done something about the issues in this world. Why? Because i want a better place for everyone. Borders are important, they separate us for a reason. A Mexican and an American are two different breeds, with a different spirit, sentiment, language, culture, and origins. In what fucking world would that make us not different. We’re as different as it gets but you ignore it because you haven’t lived it. You don’t care, you just tricked yourself into thinking a stupid ideology that you casually support is “helping”

Nolan Adams
Nolan Adams

Police were confiscating all kinds of facial protection.

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

youtu.be/fgQq8xpGdlA

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

Well done. Keep up the good work.

Attached: angel.jpg (92 KB, 937x1171)

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

they want to live in Sodom while a true communist wants to live in Heaven on Earth

If you had some self awareness you'd know that trying to create a heaven on earth is exactly why it becomes sodom

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

this guy gets it. the french are not thinking like that yet though. they still believe in "peaceful protest". and no naons im not suggesting you harm cops... but those cars they keep lighting on fire, why not push it INTO a building, then light it on fire. all those traffic lights, smash them! (then the intersection is disabled even after you leave), those transformer boxes, push a vehicle into them and light it on fire, flip it over and get it right against the box. -- boom power is out for the whole block. you need to seriously disrupt the middle upper classes and lower upper classes, the business owning class, --- they will put pressure on macron to fix this shit. right now these people are sitting in thier living rooms watching the protests on saturday afternoon then going out to dinner adn continueing thier weeks as usual. that needs to change, and to change it you need to damage infrastructure, cutting phones, power, internet, breaking water mains, blowing transformers,

bridges require special attention
cut the cables on bridges, forcing them to be closed until repairs are made, light cars on fire beside steel beams that secure bridges (the fastest way to shut down traffic in a city like paris, whre a river runs through it, is to attack the bridges,
if you see the cops go somewhere they are not, there is no point in fighting the cops, the objecive is to damage infrastructure, it infrastructure the upper classes rely on to keep the tax farm going. they hire riot police to take your pain, to take your molotovs and chants and let you run out of steam having done no damage

did anyone else notice it was the cops who this morning started firing tear gas, rubber bullets etc at the crowd, that wa very peaceful ... why???
to get them riled up, to get them attacking, they want you to waste your time and energy attacking them ... so you dont damage what they need to maintain control!

Justin Lewis
Justin Lewis

Forcing him to step down legitimises the right. Same thing happened in Italy with the referendum before Salvini came to power.

Tyler Wood
Tyler Wood

so you're not aware of who's ruling over you nor how?
and you dont know what's coming?
<- take a hint
spanish police seized a cache of 10000 military weapons
multiply this by 100 all over western europe
what's coming is your slaughter, you cow

Attached: 10000-weapons-isis-arsenal-in-spain-cache-stash-ocgqis.jpg (663 KB, 3264x1836)

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

I don’t give a shit about what white nationalists think, I care about the American people, they have given me everything and I am eternally thankful. Which is why I think letting us in by the millions is a terrible idea, the immigrants uproot them and fuck them over. I can’t stand for that, I just can’t. Because if the same thing was happening in Mexico, I’d be one of those too. All people deserve sovereignty

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

Why are all the videos of the protest taken on potato phones?

Any phone made in the last 5-10 years has HD quality video capability, yet all the videos of any given protest look like they were taken with some 20 year old phone.

What gives?

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

My point is that these are vehicles from EUGENDFOR (European Gendarmerie Force) that Macron must have called as reinforcements, not vehicles owned by the French government.

eurogendfor.org/

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

Macronist Brutal Dictatorial Regime is ruthless while handling the peacefull opposition

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

I just want him to see that being a traiter to his people and indirectly fucking over the immigrants is a bad thing

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

Welded

There must be a quicker way to mass produce these things? You're going to need thousands to really be effective. Holding those two pieces together, grounding it, and hitting it with a tack weld will slow it down, going to make each one take a few minutes.

Nathan King
Nathan King

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

Its the poor people protesting they can't afford anything that isn't a 12 year old nokia.

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

I hate how people are buying into this whole pacifist bullshit when demonstrating in paris. Whatever. I'm not going back to work for the third week and I'll still be providing free passage at my local toll booth. Fuck this country and its 9 to 5 jobs that can barely sustain you.

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

the french revolution wasnt a popular uprising, it was driven by the (((banksters-freemasons))) from A to Z
which is why people protesting is part of their subduing by the ruling class

Juan James
Juan James

The monarchy should’ve stayed. Or you should’ve kept Napoleon, at least he loved France above all else

Colton Hernandez
Colton Hernandez

I know and it’s dangerously close to happening.
This.
But it might not be too hard for them to switch over back to their original currency.
But at a big devaluation i would think.

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

they're illegal weapons, or restricted ones rather
not available for normal purchase

Carter White
Carter White

So is anyone even going to turn up next week? This week was supposed to be a revolution and it wasn't even as bad as the week before. It seems like there is no point at all as all that will happen is the same as every week - protestors and police kicking smoke bombs back and forth.

The only one winning from this are the smoke bomb suppliers.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

We are all one human race, and we should all coexist as equal.
This might be true but it is completely irrelevant.
Democracy exists and functions at the national level, with a shared culture. And it BARELY functions at that. And it's currently breaking down. Globalism will only make it worse. A lot worse.
Thinking only in terms of how things SHOULD be is defective reasoning. If you want to make experiments like this, go make them somewhere else. Somewhere really, really far away.

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

they can be made rather easily with surgical tubing

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

he's more than their employee, he's their golem

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

Americas’ sick and disabled eat to the point of obesity by choice while collecting disability checks. Eat shit commie.

Wyatt Cox
Wyatt Cox

So if you were ever to smuggle shit into france, this is the boat path you would want to take (You stop in Saint Johns to fuel because I don't think you would have enough fuel to get to france but you you would just need a little more to get to Brest and fuel up there to return back)

Btw it would be about a 4 week voyage rount trip (13 days one way if you didn't stop)

Attached: best-path.png (1.76 MB, 1626x506)

Eli Lewis
Eli Lewis

cut down some power poles, cut telecoms cables, punch holes in transformers, cut cables on bridges, best of luck pierre

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

Do you pulverize the coal`?

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

Spotted the optimist. I envy you.

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

Can someone post more footage of people getting BTFO from the protest?
I need it to make the second video.

youtube.com/watch?v=jNod2F-vFfc

Attached: Baguette-of-Honor.png (319 KB, 572x357)

Brayden Harris
Brayden Harris

always, it is the way

Adam Martinez
Adam Martinez

waiting for macron's announcement
are they all sitting on dildos while doing so?

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

yeah this

You can use thermite to cause ALOT OF DAMAGE

Attached: Dtz6QfDWwAA0g2D.jpg (131 KB, 536x751)

Asher Phillips
Asher Phillips

Seems like going into the cities isn't working since the police have them in lockdown and can isolate has. Perhaps concentrating your forces outside of the city and blocking every major road out of the cities and trapping the police in there might be a better idea. If you block every road with lorries, vans and/or buses with large amounts of people behind them and cameras then they can't really do anything to move them. Just bring plenty of food and water and wait it out like a siege. If you do this properly and block roads properly then they can't break the sieges and flank has due to their overexertion of forces and has can wait them out until they get fed up.

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

We are all one human race, and we should all coexist as equal.
then drop the überkike ideology you're spouting, you idjeet

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

They killed a 20 yr old girl

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

French girl lost eye
Badass. SNL won't be making fun of her anytime soon,
FPBP

Attached: SnakePlissken.png (227 KB, 500x442)

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

This guy gets it. You frogs can control the country side with organization.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

Oh look, another extreme-right 20 years old conspirationist. Go back to fdesouche

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

He just thinks that it’s the best solution, but the problem is he hasn’t lived in the poor peoples shoes, or even interacted with them. He probably ignores them in the streets and thinks that he’s helping by saying this stuff. He’ll learn one day, I hope

Michael Young
Michael Young

slightly better version (I was surprised no one had posted it yet)

Attached: charte-gilets-jaunes.jpg (1000 KB, 1400x1979)

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

SNL won't be making fun of her anytime soon,
Will they even mention the 'small' demonstrations?

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

Whoever says violence isn't the key, is wrong.
You fell for it. I will just try to encourage you to start using your brain and stop watching useless youtube videos without THINKING about it.

Who controls the media, who writes the school books? Yes, and in all of those violence is represented as something very bad, no no no little baby, burns. This is because they are afraid of it. While they are using at this very moment more violence than you ever will, they are telling YOU not to use it. They just call it democracy so its ok. Don't expect to win with words or peace, you wont. Kill, and it will be fine.

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

what Right?
what Right is there in france?
tell me
go ahead
dont say FN, please. They're crypto-anti-nationalists.

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

Every major road seems to lead to Paris. Cut Paris off and you royally fuck up the country. But let’s see how this progresses first. They must lower the taxes at some point before it has to descend to that level, no?

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

remember, ZOG doesn't give a fuck about the hands blown off or the people made blind as a result of its actions. the "elected" politicians don't give a shit about you and in fact they want you dead. you're just a number and a problem to them.

citizens walking around and protesting? give the orders to launch tear gas and explosives, shoot their eyes out with flash-balls, beat them. they don't think about you.

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Paris is a meme.
Sure, the media and security will focus on it, but while everyone's busy protecting that fucking coward, the rest of the country is barely protected and monitored. Yet, the economical and social impact is there.
You can help the movement by other means than rioting. I spend my time explaining the movement and reasons of the yellow jacket uprising to foreign truckers taking a break on major transportation axis, and they end up pretty interessed.
I genuinely think the work of our yellow jacket camp is in a small scale responsible of the yellow jacket movement exporting to other countries, even if that's a very small percentage. Once we have the support and public opinion of other countries, we will then be able to make a clean cut on whatever tumors are plaguing our country.

Austin Jackson
Austin Jackson

Wish them the best

You shut your whore mouth! I want a French mail order bride!

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

The people user, those that work, sweat, and bleed for their country. The ones currently rising up. But they’re only fighting about the taxes, not so much anything else

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

going to make each one take a few minutes

Attached: 1520794572799.jpg (43 KB, 681x496)

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

fuck daddymommy government that isnt feeding me as much as i deserve
big baby is gonna die soon because big baby decided to keep acting like a big baby
i just want daddy-mommy-gov to feed me better
you're dead already, you dont even know it

Christian King
Christian King

Go to France and start talking to the girls. I’m sure you can snag one up, romeo. Save one for me too

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

Violence can be noble. It's odd to me that there are even people out there that would deny this.

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

*interested

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

they still believe in "peaceful protest"
It's getting there. The next 10 years will see many more events like this as France collapses.

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

indeed, not punching a pedo to death is hate

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

Peaceful protest is how it starts. When the government tries to put it down and change nothing, that’s when the Molotov’s get thrown

David Flores
David Flores

tumors plaguing our country
jews, fags, arabs, niggers.
France is slowly becoming hell, year after year.

Jack King
Jack King

Will they even mention the 'small' demonstrations?
They'll reference it with some dumb nuuyawker humor which says nothing and means nothing to anybody if they haven't already

Protesters over the weekend were rioting over the increase in fuel prices. Meanwhile commuters in NY are still wating for the F train to arrive!

I was referencing their recent controversy when they said Congressman Solid Snake looks like a hitman and they had to apologize because of muh patriotism. He was a hitman though.... that's how he lost his eye.

Blake Flores
Blake Flores

Macrotte
estie

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

Rungis is a big market but I don't think the Yellow Vests are actually keeping it from functioning

Samuel Martin
Samuel Martin

rome is paying you back

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

You guys have been through worse and have come back stronger than ever. You can fight through this, just keep your mind set and have faith in god and your country. You will come back stronger than before

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

That's a dude user.

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

I am supporting you guys tonight by enjoying some of your cuisine.

Attached: 20181208-200507.jpg (125 KB, 1491x1138)

Jaxson Richardson
Jaxson Richardson

Fight really hard.

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

Keep thinking of that chick in Cloverfield lele. If i was deprived my creature comfys i doubt i would survive for long.

Attached: Gas-mask.jpg (192 KB, 800x1131)

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

I ate a baguette the other day, good shit

Aiden Murphy
Aiden Murphy

no shit, he's pretty

James Evans
James Evans

famous last words of a bovine people who wont be missed
when did you actually die?
clearly a long time ago
what do you think your ancestors did?
waited until their Roman ruler delivered his message on monday?
what kind of a clown are you?
you're almost making me wish for the muslim hordes to finally put you out of your misery, you mutant cattlehead

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

The french need to start attacking the infrastructures that support each of these. banks, welfare offices etc...

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

N-NO
Don't mess with me...

Attached: 56567567.png (42 KB, 549x259)

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

That's a dude user.
what

Attached: 43.png (8 KB, 277x271)

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

jews never learn user
it's a genetic infection

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

Looks like you are enjoying your trucks of peace. That's what your taxes are for.

David Richardson
David Richardson

You're an idiot or a shill if that's what you extrapolate from my post

Sebastian Russell
Sebastian Russell

He’s not Jewish, just another rich/middle class youth with nothing to stand for. When we get our shit together and grow a spine, maybe he’ll change

Thomas White
Thomas White

We've never been worse mate. Newborns are 40+% of extraeuropean origin vs 20% 20 years ago.
We are getting replaced extremely fast by niggers and arabs (who only wait to be majority to genocide us as Islam does).
Most don't realize this even in France, but when boomers and older whites will go into retirement and France actually is 50% nigger it will be hell very fast.
fight hard
Oh you can count on us for that.

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

Do not underestimate the Jew or the virtuosity of his tongue.

Chase Jackson
Chase Jackson

you ground a foot vise then do a quick tac weld to two pre bent nails. Only problem is that the cops and military almost certainly have run flats.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

You shouldn't post on Jow Forums while pissed, m8.

Christian Torres
Christian Torres

they coulda taken the centers of power
I think they are aware of that.
They probably are still being cognizant of not totally destroying the country and their homes.
All our countries are broke, so the politicians raise taxes and fees on everyone and kill economies.
History repeats.
All of you should keep us updated.
We hear nothing in the news.
How many were protesting today?
Was anyone killed?

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

F

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

Then when the time comes, stand ready to defend your nation, as your ancestors did in the past. You will rise back, I believe in you all

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

One time I was in Paris and ordered a pizza, there was a fucking egg in the middle, I swear this is true

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

Those tanks need to be Panzerfausted.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Francs-tireurs when?

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

You are right, it is a different problem and a different way is needed to fight it.

I wish everyone could stop working immedeatley, and hunt/garden their own food.

Then there would be 0 taxes paid, 0 gibs handed out, and the shitskins would riot for you

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

fried or boiled?

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

fried

Oliver Johnson
Oliver Johnson

A dozen or three ought to stop traffic on the freeway

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Don't speak with a french flag if you're not one of us.
We still won't be your personal army.

We as a people, believe in pacifist outcomes.
Will this win ? Maybe, maybe not. Let' see on Monday.
We still have plenty of options. Hurting economy is way more efficient than hurting people.

We're the majority of the french people. We have the power. Why use force ?
You speak, but aren't you just a little coward hidden in his room ?

Insults instead of arguments is what intellectually inferior people tend to prefer. So, feel free to continue.

I don't, but we will win this.
No we won't throw away everything to start a new country. Based on what ? With who?
Economical injury > actual injuries

Angel Johnson
Angel Johnson

funny to see how exotic our cooking creativity is to north americans. I have had plenty of those

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Make Pepe proud!

Attached: french-pepe.jpg (42 KB, 528x424)

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

This is true, save force and violence for when it’s actually needed. God bless you all

Logan Price
Logan Price

this

Hurting the economy is way more effective than hurting people

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

this
violence is the key and the yellow jackoffs decided not to use it
so it will be used doubly more upon them

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

here that would be unthinkable
in New York also

it's gross

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

Can anyone update me on Rungis?

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Attack the banks. Fuck looting the stores.

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

No this shit don't work.
BUT, the time has not come yet.
Right now is perfect time to explain to french people
that jews are behind this
that media is absolute shit
Seriously, all of you should shit on the media on every opportunity you have.
First information war, then we'll see

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Hey come on, this is a tax protest. Save violence for when it’s needed. Using violence now would justify the horrid government crackdown

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

Once we have the support and public opinion of other countries, we will then be able to make a clean cut on whatever tumors are plaguing our country.
admission of impotence

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

You guys have been through worse and have come back stronger than ever.
not without birth rates
it's over

Owen Price
Owen Price

Why? if you were talking about a pizza with snails i would understand, they probably do that in france

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

So what do you think Etron will say Monday? is he going to resign?

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

the Right in France just wants less taxes to wait for the caliphate in peace while their daughters get truck of peaced an kebabed

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

Violence IS NEEDED
youtu.be/jNod2F-vFfc?t=370

The government is kept in check through violence ESPECIALLY when they teach their citizens to accept violence but not use it.

Attached: 1.jpg (194 KB, 1245x700)

Landon Flores
Landon Flores

It’s not over until the very last Frenchmen lies dead with the flag in tatters and France itself is nothing but waste. Those birth rates can change, it’s our nature to have kids and by god it’s yours too. Have faith in god, and country. I would say king too, but that ship has sailed. Don’t let those sons of whores win

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

we have pizza with anchovies

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

Until you don't.
I know your long history.
We still have plenty of options. Hurting economy is way more efficient than hurting people.
I really like this play as a first option.
The less destroyed the better.
How many were protesting today?

Christian Price
Christian Price

Violence can be needed, I just don’t think right this moment

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

newfags calling newfags newfags

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

sorry dude, you've been scammed
that shit isnt french
our cheeses do not look like shiny plastic

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

You mean the whole fish or bits of it?

Robert Young
Robert Young

Probably not.
Scenario 1 : He'll try to give us crumbs, like a 1% discount on taxes. Thus will increase the protest.
Scenario 2 : He'll change his way by giving to some people. Hopefully middle class, bu he could do it wrobg and give to the usual lazy who already benefit from everything.

In both cases, protest will decrease, but with violence peaks.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

Racial differences will be overcome as well.

Hmmm yeah but the people who fly your flag in the US openly demand segregation on racial and cultural lines. So, no. It's not this simple.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

I’m sure they still can. France is 64M pop 32.3M males about 30% are fighting age males 20-45 So 10.1M
Successful insurrection happens at the 1-2% mark so that’s 3.2M men.

Everyone who protested today and 2 more a piece

Attached: 8BAC1983-F1AA-4DF9-B7C8-BE6212EEB2FF.png (492 KB, 458x594)

Gabriel Thompson
Gabriel Thompson

You haven't seen the new videos have you.
A twenty year old girl lost her eye.
An old man had half his face gashed open.
That's just the beginning. A young man, standing still in the street, was shot by a rubber bullet in the face. The police are confiscating eye protection and face protection, if he DIDN'T have the goggles he would have lost an eye.

The POLICE DO NOT CARE FOR THE WELL BEING OF THE PEOPLE. They are there to follow Macron's orders, and Macron sits cozy in his government palace.

Attached: 13.jpg (306 KB, 1334x896)

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

Lower the taxation, make it cheaper to just live, and you will see an increase in birth rates.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

She's got a penis dude.

Attached: whitegirls.jpg (52 KB, 770x405)

Christian Murphy
Christian Murphy

125000 in all the country, less than last week (131000) because some are expecting big changes from Monday

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Who is this?

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

or you could just use the mail like a normal person

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Maybe you’re right. But it has to be done in a swift and effective way. Sadly, you all have no guns. So maybe Molotov’s and aha Kong’s, which can be very effective

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Yup it’s a danglin’

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

You're a sandnigger, right? Otherwise you would be able to use your fucking brain and know that economical, opinion, and image pressure is way more efficient when fighting (them) than just throwing yourself against legions of fully equipped CRS, with the latter having absolutely no power over the political situation.
You sound like you're just looking for an excuse to chimpout.

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

lots of the going around lately

Attached: 78137.png (724 KB, 587x557)

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

Paris Commune Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

John Wilson
John Wilson

Ring finger looks shorter than the index finger, so it's a gril most likely.

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

Canadian yellow jackets protesting against Trudeau and migrants

Attached: 57f787bf77d9e98807c0e846b137af96.png (904 KB, 990x658)

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

That last part after Molotov’s was supposed to be shankings

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

*that

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

small salty little fish filets

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

this
We're the majority of the french people. We have the power. Why use force ?
because your slowkill is underway
the only question is if you will die with or without fighting
if you had the power you would have taken the élysée, matignon and assemblée
because you haventy you're gonan die with even less opportunities to fight back from now on
attalirothschildlévy is thanking you for showing him how to control and contain you even better
oh and please keep calling far right alarmists "conspiracy theorists" like a good piece of cattle
at least you're entertaining in a clownish way
will you keep saying the phrase when the knife goes through you?
when did you lose your humanity? in which century?

Attached: 1435613650227.jpg (116 KB, 481x625)

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Attached: spurdo-proofs.png (60 KB, 860x650)

Angel Wood
Angel Wood

I visited Paris today on the train, many of the yellow jackets told me that they're going to stop on Monday because it's affecting their moods and family relationships.
This will blow over soon guys. Don't even watch any more Paris streams or create any threads. There's no happening here, let it go and move on.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

hmmm i i dont know how i feel about that. whats your opinion on pizza with spinach?

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Right like you would have a clue how to survive any kind of social or economic collapse, Brit prepping consists of buying an extra tin of beans from Lidl.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Go to sleep lad, it’s getting late, you must be sleepy

James Green
James Green

That is not how that works.

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

guillotines comes out
actions have consequences

Easton White
Easton White

if he's not a jew he's infested by the jewish parasite to the core so he might as well be one as far as i'm concerned

Dominic Ramirez
Dominic Ramirez

whats your problem user

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

JIDF out in full force eh? I know the globalist agenda is important to you but no one is this fucking stupid

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

I missed whatever happened last week.
Can someone help me with my ignorance of what were some happenings? From what I can tell last Saturday had much more happenings.

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

I just want to believe that they can be helped

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Don't seek an excuse for your bloodlust. You never experienced any of what you brag about I think. Else, you won't speak that way.

Take a Xanax

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

it's good, pineapple also

John Morales
John Morales

kek, my sides!

David Martinez
David Martinez

I’m on phone reverse it yourself

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

(them)

Attached: k.png (678 KB, 850x464)

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

brilliant
we need a snails and froglegs pizza
wed'll feed them to the dirty tourists
so different

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

Eotech sight on a 40mm launcher seems like a waste of 300 + dollars

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

Okay how do you simply MAIL explosives or weapons to another nation?

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

I hate to assume, but I have seen blood in my day. Cartel blood, but blood nonetheless. It’s why I’m so hesitant to support violence

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

shills are.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

Bloc Quebecois at the parliament speaking against the Marrakesh pact

Attached: 7d306af2a1d05f6f57b859ebe1c9b304.png (454 KB, 534x513)

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Axios have an honest to goodness she thing as one of their on camera reporters on their new HBO show. The future is looking scarier and scarier.

It's between shis legs and on shis birth certificate.

Attached: Axios.jpg (51 KB, 654x990)

Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

I love how americans think they understand what the fuck they are talking about here
You guys are so disconnected from Europe, its workings, its people and the way the function.

actually telling THE FUCKING FRENCH how to continue their mini revolution

The police are people too, with families waiting for them to come home, they care but casualties are unavoidable with an event of this scale
It is the politicians and banksters that don't care about the people

Connor Martinez
Connor Martinez

I just want this to end well for them. I fear for them

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

They aren't anarchists, they're hooligans, you Leninist scum.

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

you are sitting upon 8.8M muslims and 4.4M niggers according to official stats
i'm sure they're as peaceful and respectful as you and they wont slaughter you when their masters tell them to
sleep well
after all it never happened before in history right?
like in syria a few years ago?

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

fine, ill just enjoy the palmiers

Aaron Gonzalez
Aaron Gonzalez

America pretty much invented the modern revolution. I think we know what we’re talking about.

Chase Peterson
Chase Peterson

No we won't throw away everything to start a new country. Based on what ? With who?
not jewish bankers, that would be a start, you cattle rushing to the slaughterhouse

David Williams
David Williams

croatia is right, americans dont know anything outside america

Carter Diaz
Carter Diaz

Nothing that can’t be beat. Besides, if you guys started fighting back, theyll flee by the millions like the cowards they are

Jeremiah Martinez
Jeremiah Martinez

You are right...we just know less immigration and less social welfare is what we want.

We are rooting so much for Europe and don't know how to best help.

Also, we think guillotines are formidable!

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

Canadian yellow jackets protesting
/CRAG/ - Canadian Revolution Apology Generals when?

Isaiah Parker
Isaiah Parker

The police are people and it is not a personal vendetta, through civil discourse change is achieved.

They can choose to fight for themselves and their job security or for their country and nationalism. There is no right or wrong. If I were a police officer with steady pay and benefits and a family to care for Im not sure I could do it.

The problem user, is Macron and his goonies are the target but they're literally SURROUNDED by police, so they can't be gotten (yet). Same for bankers. So first the police must be warred against, not directly, but rather as an obstacle to be overcome. For example,

I might take out some light fixtures but I wont purposely try to kill a cop. I will defend myself and incapacitate though.

Attached: FRANCE-THUMBNAIL.png (1.41 MB, 1280x720)

Bentley Gomez
Bentley Gomez

been seeing a lot of head shots with rubber bullets.
being done on purpose, but on orders?
Sadly, you all have no guns.
They have gun stores, been there, with scoped deer rifles and semiauto shotguns.

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

But is that enough to stage a revolution if, god forbids, the worst comes?

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

Quebec has a right wing government now, so never

Kevin Harris
Kevin Harris

Daily reminder not to pick up the canisters, and only kick them if you're wearing steel toed boots.

Instead, find a heavily enforced steels cylinder about a size a penny can fit exactly. Heat the penny, or copper like material on a metal rod to make it concave. Stuff explosive material into cylinder with the penny pointed outward, and the material packed just beneath. Have a fuse or some way for remote detonation of said material. Point at armored tanks to see what happens. Also, please live stream so we can all see if it works.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

trips of truth
They're trained to incapacitate and follow orders. Must be on orders. They need the A-OK to open fire.

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

this is a tax protest
no it's not
you bought the jewish lie
tax disputes started many great revolutions because taxes are the tip of the iceberg

David Miller
David Miller

He will be our NoFap representative.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Just take the drugs and relax goy

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

by the way, give ronaldo the ballon dor

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

Well, I’m across the ocean, I only have the news and the tons of bullshit on here to go off of

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

dont forget the free porn, its free.

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

Daily reminder not to pick up the canisters, and only kick them if you're wearing steel toed boots.

Instead, find a heavily enforced steels cylinder about a size a penny can fit exactly. Heat the penny, or copper like material on a metal rod to make it concave. Stuff explosive material into cylinder with the penny pointed outward, and the material packed just beneath. Have a fuse or some way for remote detonation of said material. Point at armored tanks to see what happens. Also, please live stream so we can all see if it works.

Attached: NoHand.webm (2.81 MB, 976x720)

William Richardson
William Richardson

125000 in all the country
thx
And if no changes on Monday?
No matter what the government does, it will not be enough.
How many taxes on the people need to be cut, 90%?
For the people to feel relief?

Samuel Turner
Samuel Turner

Do what Satan says

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

mfw i look up to the egyptians now

Attached: molotov-cocktails-mass-attack-1544279360957.webm (2.87 MB, 1279x720)

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

do this next Saturday

Landon Jenkins
Landon Jenkins

reverse searching it gives me nothing though

Attached: 321.jpg (415 KB, 3888x2592)

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

what do you know about soccer leaf?

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

it's the chick that lost an eye

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

I was at the World Cup, I watch it

John Cooper
John Cooper

That one user put it well. The nationalists started it, but the commie scum have bandwagoned and the police put their hats back on. A spokesperson must rise and a banner must be made under which 3.2 million must rally. You’ve got about 20 major population centers and will need about 1M in Paris alone. This is the number where you outnumber police 10-1

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

I guess they never miss, huh?

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

let's just march peacefully and wait for emperor macron the 38 yo never elected bank employee to tell us what he feels about being buttfucked by ghettoniggers while his wiferapist treats him like the 15 yo he is
if i was a muslim you would disgust me even more than you already have

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

need new thread

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

pffft

Henry Allen
Henry Allen

kek she does look like her

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

if they appoint leaders they will get co-opted and shoah'd immediately.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Post a pic of you and your new high vis mates then.

Jonathan Hall
Jonathan Hall

that's Bahrain

Noah Long
Noah Long

Right? Damn shame she lost an eye, poor thing

Cameron Cook
Cameron Cook

ut those cars they keep lighting on fire, why not push it INTO a building, then light it on fire. all those traffic lights, smash them!
Because it's sandniggers lighting the cars. Google 'car-B-que.' It's an ongoing thing.

Caleb Davis
Caleb Davis

How did she lose an eye?

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

It is late, that's because I'm only home after a non-eventful day with the weary yellow jackets.

Nice nines, and to answer your question burger; I'm just telling you how I experienced it.
There is no chance of a revolution or even a miniature happening with these French snails.

I'm just a goy, like you. I have no ulterior motive here.
There is no happening in Paris, Macron will not be ousted and France, Belgium and the Netherlands will return to business as usual on Monday.

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

wtf I love Rothschild bankers now

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit