Guy gets hand blown off
twitter.com/MediasTrue/status/1071498026819223553?s=19
French girl lost eye
webm.land/w/NGbT/
Previous

Attached: 2 down.png (852x540, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKRPM8VsrNs
denisonyachtsales.com/yachts-for-sale/47-Selene-47-Stabilized-Trawler-2000-Chesapeake-Virginia/6686138
twitter.com/Ian56789/status/1071539806247755776
youtube.com/watch?v=XEeYm5VJPdM&list=PLb4mticUuCmQSnQpXJDttkzbhOxAdnGWf&index=8
webm.land/w/NGbT/
twitter.com/redfishstream/status/1071496903903330304
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2004/05/4gw_fourth_gene.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lets me know when they start hanging jews

Is there anything that Macrotte CAN do at this point to raise his approval rating to sane levels?

Attached: 984923423421.jpg (914x675, 93K)

Get his neck in a guillotine

You could easily just not have GPS on the boat and instead rely on a hand held one so that way you can see where you are but you are not identified as a boat.

If you're really parinoid just do what sailors of the past did and use the stars to keep track of where you are on a map. You really could do away with a GPS is you wanted to

Attached: 2o2xqk.jpg (500x525, 62K)

Realistically, I don't think Macron will actually do anything, let alone step down.
What do you think's gonna be the effect long-term if these revolts keep happening?
Heck, what do you think's gonna be the effect long-term should this revolution even come through with a victory?

Tax the riches and the elites
Go on taxing the Jews
but even that wouldn't be enough, I think

Attached: Schermata 2017-12-31 alle 01.39.36.png (737x546, 300K)

The probable outcome is either the riots getting put down, or the taxes being lowered. That’s it I think

"rothschild gtfo"

Attached: 1544275036780.png (963x648, 1.36M)

France will most likely exit the EU on hard terms which will inspire all other nations citizens to break out.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think, but it looks like it's over.

You went to France from Portugal to protest?

some of those ships on the map seem to have been "caught" by satellite positioning though, that makes thing harder

I even traveled through time!

I just pray this is all ends with the macaroni in a guillotine.

I hope Macron puts these protests down.

Yeah yeah. Don't think the Elites to be smarter than they are.
Btw, what Ghandi did was the best course of action considering his position and what he was trying to achieve. Not a universal best solution to every societal problem.

Just got back from the meeting with Macron in the Élysée, its not looking good guys. Theres less petrol each day, hate to admit it but it looks like its all over.

>Commie roots for (((Bankers)))

Who'd have thunk

I thought this was over already.

Huh. Guess you really can't beat the powerful that easily.
Oh. I'd love to see the effects of that possibility.

There are Trotskyites helping out the fascists in those marches. Macron needs to send a statement, and one that will ensure the French obey.

today we saw example, where slaves fight vs another slaves, and they have same master, Rothschilds and co.

they dont fear you to rioting, in fact your rioting benefits them agenda, because they can bring more police state to streets, because you rioting

and do you really think that you unarmed people can fight succesfully against state riot police who have armed to their teeth with latest state of art weapons, and have practice decades of crowd control tactics

what they really afraid of is non comply, passive resistance, general strikes, etc

let David Icke explain better what controllers really fear

DAVID ICKE - WHAT THE CONTROLLER`S REALLY FEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=EKRPM8VsrNs

yellow vests, and riot polices ar both debt slaves of Rothschilds and co. banking systemi

Attached: quote-passive-resistance-is-a-method-of-securing-rights-by-personal-suffering-it-is-the-reverse-maha (850x400, 63K)

I see, but your Weapon laws are fucked up anyway, 25g TNT on Civilians is ok, Gas Protection a no no. At this point you should take out your Cat. C

Against pepperspray and such, yes the'll help, but aspiration is still problem.

I don't even know where to begin to call you retarded.
Holy shit these mental gymnastics.

Damn. Can you assassinate every traitor to the monarchy then? That would save us all the trouble

I hope the cops start getting a taste of their own medicine soon.

Attached: 1536692232679.jpg (825x960, 44K)

That is only if the protests are successful though. Which going by the way things are turning out I'm not sure will be.
Macron doesn't seem to want to step down.
There hasn't been a vote of no confidence even with all these protests.
So either the French will really have to rise up or Paris will turn into a police state for the next month.

Attached: 1544307549380.jpg (1889x2865, 860K)

Your insults mean nothing to me.

It took three months for Euromaidan to turn into a civil war. Give it time.

What's worse, votes of no confidence only affect the PM's government, not the President (if I recall correctly )

dont you think, that elites are stupid, that they dont know that their actions create social uprising among population

we saw today how effective french riot police was, they unarmed basicly every yellow vests, and arrested every potentialy trouble maker, and result was that yellow vests was totally unarmed and surrounded by riot police

I see
Thanks user

Today. They're not going to be that cooperative in the future. This was attempt at suppression that is only going to piss people off more.

Honestly Europe isn’t so unstable that revolutions will occur. Maybe when the euro crashes, but that’s it. The migrant crisis and such things are only a taste of what’s to come if the EU doesn’t untuck themselves. I do wish them all the best, I hope Europe doesn’t descend too badly into chaos

>aspiration
What are they aspiring too? Not to be gassed?

We already won, because of Billions of economical losses ans christmas coming
Two scenarios now:
Macron is a pussy and don't give the middle class money : wrath will increase
Or
Macron gives some serious actual shit and hands over money.

Black lives matter can protest better than this

>Guy gets hand blown off
actions have consequences

Well but those still have GPS on them for tracking. If you have a personal hand/held GPS unit or you just mapped out your voyage by hand, you'll not be tracked by the AIS. The ships that they track either are already registured or they're BIG tankers.

The ship we would be using would be something like this
denisonyachtsales.com/yachts-for-sale/47-Selene-47-Stabilized-Trawler-2000-Chesapeake-Virginia/6686138

It has a range of 2000+ nautical miles and could JUST reach france from Maine.

Attached: pic rellated.png (877x560, 670K)

I would assume being a dirty pinko nothing really means much of anything to you.
Thank god France is actually doing something about (((them)))
I pray they succeed, and Germany follows suit.

Are people doing this mon-sun. It may be wise to do such.

>Macron doesn't seem to want to step down.

So? Te success of the protests isnt't decided by his willingness, but whether they can drag him to the next guillotine.
>There hasn't been a vote of no confidence even with all these protests.
And who should put that forward? His own (((party))) maybe, which has an overwhelming majority? The idea that a revolution is decided within parliament is preposterous.

>So either the French will really have to rise up

They have no choice. Its either that , or be taxed into homelssness and starvation.

Modern (Western) Europeans aren't used to violence, which is why this isn't looking like Euromaidan by now. But every time the cops shoot out someones eye, they're one step closer to realising that only violence is the solution against the powers that be.

This is what happens when the elite don’t love their country. When the elites are the worst and most villainous in a country, that’s what happens. A goddamn shame to see such a proud country go down the drain

>t. antifa pissed off that people never join in their "protests".

is there a newer user than you? go to archive and find the chain thread posting that. then see the other threads posting it ,then ask yourself
>has a newfag ever radiated such unbelievable newness?

my point is, that more effectice is passive resistance

yellow vests, and riot polices are both debt slaves of Rothschilds and co. banking system,
and rioting between slaves solves nothing

what controllers fear, is non-comply, i.e. dont obey their laws and rules, Gandhi method, passive resistance, general strike etc. no violence needed

Attached: slaves-vs-slaves.png (900x599, 868K)

He shouldn't give anything up to you dogs. A true leader deals a swift yet heavy blow to anarchists.

We're blocking gaz industry and big supermarket since the beginning.
We just meet on saturdays in the Capital. Already 30 billions of economical losses without tourism and degradations in Paris

I pray Germany brings its troops in to assist in quelling the uprising.

>SAD BUT TRUUUUUE

I am a Stalinist. I fucking hate the anarchists, which are these yellow vests. they are stains on society

Relax, I was joking. I was pointing out the improbability with sarcasm

>he says that with a communist flag, that originated from anarchy during soviet revolution
meme flagger gotta meme

twitter.com/Ian56789/status/1071539806247755776 got his hand fckn blown off

You are an idiot who is just jealous because nobody in their right mind will ever again take up your cause apart from a select few retarded children.

Haven't seem any video or pictures out side Paris. Yep... Looks like its all fizzled out. Its just antifa and far left urbanites rioting and paris now. Sad.

Are we sure these are anti-globalist protests?
Who's to say these are not Soros fueled protests. After all Macron showed more right wing politics than people expected... And if this succeeds then maybe it will be used as a leverage for future protests in USA whicih is the main game "See! People breaking shit cause they hate the president is ok cause they did it in France first!"

Idk, I have some doubts

Why dont you go occupy court rooms, parliament, police stations, or something actually important ?

You're holding hands in the street dude, at least do it somewhere inconvenient for le macaroni

>we saw today how effective french riot police was

Yes, the largest congregation of riot police on this continent in decades.
This show of force becomes a lot less impressive once you realised it was basically the entire countrys police force conentrated in a single place. Its price not only hundreds of millions of Euros, but also baring the rest of France mostly of police. This is not easily repeated and can not be maintained for long.
Also this: Next time the Vests will come ready for war. No more friendly civilian cooperation.

Memeflag off.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=XEeYm5VJPdM&list=PLb4mticUuCmQSnQpXJDttkzbhOxAdnGWf&index=8

Attached: Dt6QH1CWkAEEX2o.jpg (1002x1200, 167K)

It's afraid. You leftist fucks are going to swing.

Although i could have gone to France. it's just a couple hours driving

In fact, this strategy is working. Blocking roads and trucks do much damage to an economy like ours.
We already got rid of the next ridiculous gaz tax increase and electricity costs won't rise next year.
It cost the government too much.

You'll see on monday either a national uprising or our victory, since this movement costs too much...

Dont fight the cops, fight the power. The people hate a government that cant keep the lights on.

Attached: transformer.jpg (233x217, 10K)

That's a weak ploy. The rich evade taxes plain and simple.

Yeah but you get nothing out of it

kinda interesting to see how macron seems to be popular everywhere but france

HOME MADE GAS MASK FILTER QUICK GUIDE. Need a soda can, cloth/fiber/pillow stuffing, and activated carbon/charcoal. Activated carbon is found all over the fish store, is a dietary supplement, etc. Cut a soda can at the top, holes at the bottom. Place in this order, cloth, charcoal, cloth, charcoal, cloth charcoal. Add lots of layers because gas STAYS in a filter due to the cloth, while the charocal FILTERS.

>Entire continent uses the same currency
>It crashes
Literal chaos

True, the cost of it all is pretty big if you guys keep up the pressure they will be forced to doing something drastic.

Tire tax

Attached: caltrop 2.jpg (211x459, 34K)

>The people hate a government that cant keep the lights on.

No, they hate the people who destroy the power infrastructure which keeps said lights on.

So was today a success?

I know and it’s dangerously close to happening. I hope it doesn’t hit too hard, but who knows anymore. May god watch over you all

Dude lit a dud flare?

>it's just a couple hours driving
But you said you were in Paris

Attached: 1292568462558s.jpg (251x186, 9K)

Just knock out the last mile shit that goes to Paris and KEEP IT KNOCKED OUT

>oh noes someone cut my powaaa
>governement give back power
>why no power yet
>fuck this i'm going to loot around like the other
and next step, water supplies, then you watch the world burn around you

If people got wind of how badly the French police were injuring civilians, yes.

URBAN TAKEDOWNS(1/2)

A rapid increase in urbanization and the proliferation of megacities are salient trends of global economic development since WW2. These trends will be exploited in this war. Cities are both the center of gravity of modern urban economies and extremely vulnerable to global guerrilla systems sabotage -- the leveraged infrastructure that cities rely upon is the perfect target.

It is therefore important to understand what provides cities their cohesion and why they collapse. In a departure from 4th generation warfare (4GW) theory, this cohesion isn't provided by moral factors but rather economic. A good source of insight into the economic factors that hold cities together, is a post 9/11 report by James Harrigan and Philippe Martin of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (PDF). Their analysis indicates the following:

Cities form when aggregation is economically advantageous to both firms and workers.
A city's size (its population of both firms and workers) is maintained through a market equilibrium, where the benefits of aggregation are balanced with the costs.
Ongoing insults to this equilibrium, in the form of a terrorist tax, can cause a city to decline (disaggregate). This decline is defined as a transition to a new stable market equilibrium at a smaller size.

A Terrorism Tax

A terrorism tax is an accumulation of excess costs inflicted on a city's stakeholders by acts of terrorism. These include direct costs inflicted on the city by terrorists (systems sabotage) and indirect costs due to the security/insurance/policy/etc. changes needed to protect against attacks. A terrorism tax above a certain level will force the city to transition to a lower market equilibrium (aka shrink). So, what is that level? Here's what they concluded:

Attached: transmissionaccomplished.jpg (850x478, 103K)

Here's one from someone that can hold a phone right twitter.com/Ian56789/status/1071539806247755776

Attached: Screenshot (9).png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

>French girl lost eye
>webm.land/w/NGbT/

F
RIP

>despite government scrapping fuel price hike
>"Look! I took away the straw that broke your back, why the fuck are you still rioting!?"
I swear, people are completely fucking retarded.

Was meant for caption on OP's screenshot.
Drunk posting at 3am is a bad idea.

And what does your flag represent? Your nation is nothing; Macron has a great vision for a Pan-European nation, and that vision must be achieved at all costs to ensure that we move forward as a people. He is by no means a perfect leader, but a centrist is better than a Trotskyite or a fascist.

Shut up, Jew.

Just got back from the Estates-General, its not looking good guys. Theres less constitutionalists each day, hate to admit it but it looks like its all over.

There was so much hype of people bringing the big guns to this fight. All I got was more stone throwing, what are you? A muslim country?

Take off your memeflag so we can see who you are. My money is on either some spoiled little trust fund commie from the US or you're German praying hard as fuck that the EU will stay together.

Today's collage.

Also video of yellow jacket taking a rubber bullet to the face:

twitter.com/redfishstream/status/1071496903903330304

Attached: collage.png (591x590, 773K)

>what controllers fear, is non-comply, i.e. dont obey their laws and rules, Gandhi method, passive resistance, general strike etc. no violence needed
yeah but in order for this to work you need mass adoption of it
we're not indians under 19th century british rule, most people couldnt give less of a shit or at most they "support" the protests but wont do much about it
and dont forget the mountains of useless parasites whose lifestyle is threatened by wypipo refusing to pay the taxes that feed those parasites
which is why you saw them run over some protesters

Attached: 2017_alt_right_rally_cia.jpg (776x580, 221K)

what does your flag represent?
An ideology that starves people, just like macron, no wonder u defend him. Nobody likes you.

I'm an American. We used to have a strong communist base here in the 19th and early 20th centuries.

URBAN TAKEDOWN(2/2)

Singular terrorist events (black swans), like 9/11, do not impact city viability. The costs of a singular event dissipate quickly. In contrast, frequent attacks (even small ones) on a specific city can create a terrorism tax of a level necessary to shift equilibiriums.
In the labor pooling model of city formation, a terrorism tax of 7% will cause a city to collapse to a lower equilibrium. Labor pooling equilibrium reflects the benefits of aggregating workers in a single location. Workers get higher wages and more choices. Firms get stable wages (no one firm can deplete the market) and more candidates.
In the core-periphery model of city formation, a terrorism tax of 6.3% will push a city to a lower equilibrium. The core-periphery model is based on transportation costs. Firms generate transportation savings by concentrating in a single location next to suppliers and customers. Customers and workers glean the benefit of lower transportation costs by locating near jobs and goods.

Case Study: New York City

The models used above are likely insufficient to fully explain why a city is in equilibrium. However, it is good approximation. As a rule of thunb, a terrorism tax of 10% would be sufficient to push a city to significantly lower equilibriums -- it would cause workers and firms to leave the city for other locations until it ceased to be a target or expensive to defend.

If we apply this model to NYC, the terrorism tax necessary to collapse the city would be $40 billion a year (10% of NYC's $400 billion a year economy). London is $23 billion ($236 billion), Paris is $13 billion ($131 billion), etc. As large as these numbers are, it isn't hard to see how quickly they could mount. For example: the northeast blackout of 2003 indicates that a power loss to NYC costs ~$1 billion a day.

This blog is pure gold

globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/2004/05/4gw_fourth_gene.html

Attached: water tower.jpg (999x563, 51K)

But why is a pan European nation good? A nationless, demoralized people in a fragile oligarchy is not gonna move forwards, unless you think that Eastern Europe moves forward in the days of the Soviet Union.

A people need a nation, an identity, one that was built upon the hard work and love of god by their ancestors

This is getting better everyday kek.