CHINA TO DETAIN ALL CANADIANS IN CHINA!!!

RED ALERT HAPPENING LEAVES BEING RAKED!!!

Attached: 1536439137228.png (708x339, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2012/08/18/the-latest-invasion
wired.com/story/us-china-cybertheft-su-bin/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-08/market-shaking-u-s-case-against-huawei-cfo-rolls-into-next-week?srnd=premium-europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R A K E
A
K
E

HAHAHAHAHA GAS

GAS THEM ALLLLL

Attached: 1540003131654.jpg (500x500, 65K)

What are they ging to do?
Export more cheap labor jobs to Vietnam? The chinks are circling the drain fast.

So they are arresting Asians?

Attached: IMG_8721.jpg (249x150, 20K)

Chinese aren’t human.

fahk you reaf

Sauce on this?? No? Didn't think so. As usual, fat loser american losers spreading fake news about great nations.

>

China is welcome to kill all Canadians in China. Americans and Europeans if they wish. China now knows any Chinese person can be arrested at will if they step out of China.

Shouldnt have gone to China

Attached: 1531785758229.png (420x420, 165K)

>canada
>canadians

dont care

USA arresting Huawei's CFO and then Canadian joker judge denying bail over the weekend (to add insult to injury) is basically a declaration of war. Embargos are a declaration of war too. And sanctions are just a virtual blockade/embargo.

Excellent. End relations with China now.

China loves Iran. I've heard various stories, basically some Chinese like to go to Iran because it has everything China doesn't have. Better/cleaner food, etc.

>HAPPENING
>Not a single fucking source.

Post source or fuck off nigger.

Canada is part of NORAD chain of command and will use NUKES.

Attached: quebec canada pepe.png (1634x772, 290K)

Says the jewish orc.

Attached: 1533885507781m.jpg (706x1024, 91K)

>its ANOTHER sourceless thread

>yfw day of the rake is Made in China

Attached: dawhg.jpg (317x275, 15K)

lol, inb4 only Euro-Canadians are detained, not any of the millions of chinks with Canadian "citizenship".

Attached: 280b330d1ec6c0eed1aa4c1e51247d7606a8d314d360508780b46995064b837e.png (743x632, 10K)

Kekistanis! go home. you know, to Israel. youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

This Should make it a lot easier to get rid of the asians in Vancouver now thanks China

They should have named their phone something other than Huwhite.

Also what retard buys a phone called "Poco Phone"?

I really have to hit Jow Forums tards here.

>not realizing china has the most nukes on the planet

Hehe its pronounced "whei-whei" or something like that. Supposedly their phones aren't backdoored properly so the FBI/CIA/NSA are pissed off.

>Canadians executed in China
>Organs sold to Jewish boomers
>???
>profit

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-09 Win Win Sushi Chinese Take Away - Startpagina.png (279x174, 102K)

postin in a slide thread

Yes

Attached: 1502132193136.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

I hope they are as well made as most of the Chinese shit out there. Stuff going to detonate in their own silos before they get off the ground.

Cared enough to post. Chump.

why do so many burgers get off on making fun of China? they've stolen of a trillion in intellectual property from our defense contractors. and that is just what we know about... the whole world has lost the cyber-war to china, at least in terms of industrial espionage. Or is the threat overstated?

Meaning it will fall apart in 24 hours. That's why I buy American-made day of the rake. Leaves no leafs behind!

>Supposedly their phones aren't backdoored properly so the FBI/CIA/NSA are pissed off.
* not backdoored to them

Why exactly do you think they have a proprietary SoC (Kirin)?

>if you detain our Ching Chong we'll detain all of those Leafs
Too bad the only Canadians in China are former Chinese on account of it being a shithole that no one wants to live in.

they'll arrest some english teachers/missionaries and hold them as long as the huawei lady is
they detained some boomers for 2 years last time this happened

china is it's biggest trading partner
>You know Chinese people only care about money,” “You think I come to Iran for funny? No! I come here for money. If I want somewhere fun I would have gone somewhere nice!"
>Most Iranians, however, bear no special love for either China or the Chinese. Many think China is just another country seeking to exploit their country’s weakness. “We can’t rely on the Chinese,” says Navid. “They care only about themselves.”...“The Mongols are invading again,”
economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2012/08/18/the-latest-invasion

>ching chong ping pong
speak english there chinaman

>China to deport all Canadian citizens back to Canada
Doomed to fail, as they blend perfectly among the Chinese population.

Like when they marched upon the White House and burned it down?

fascinating. yea I've heard about wealthy chinese buying farms or estates in Iran because the food is safer and the air is cleaner. possibly a niche thing

I honestly don't know that much about it I just heard that they're pissed they can't get into these phones.

The tech companies have been cooperating with LEO and National Security interests for so long that USA's deep state will literally provoke an international incident to try and bully them into backdooring their phones.

But the official reason for her arrest is violation of sanctions against Iran... remind me again are sanctions not an act of war? how many children died in Iraq during those 1990s sanctions? something like half a million children iirc.

source or kys

>no sources
>sensationalist claim
Yup, it's a slide thread.

>>no sources
>>sensationalist claim
>Yup, it's a slide thread.

Thanks NZ . I was just going to post , but you beat me to it .

It's a burger distraction away from Trump and his problems .

This might be good. It will get people to see the odd situation we are getting into by getting so involved with all these Chinese. This is only going to get more and more complicated if we keep heading down this path.

Enters thread to post that he doesn't care about thread topic. Beat it you fat mongrel blob.

>possibly a niche thing
They've done this all over the world. Then they import Chinese workers and all the farmed goods are sent to China. So the property basically becomes a piece of China with no benefit to the local economy and the loss of whatever was previously produced there.

Maybe when Chinese Canadians go visit thier uncle Wang in China, they won't be allowed to return.

All canadians in China are ethnically chinese so who cares, good ridence

I don't know anything about chinese people, how will they the perception of being being judged as bad actors by the rest of the developed world? will they cry racism?

>he has to follow US law, regulation and policies even though he lives in a "sovereign" "nation"

Kirin uses predesigned ARM cores and I/O and the phone runs on Jewgle's Android using DARPA's internet, so the custom SoC can't protect you that much.

we don't always arrest asians... but when we do we fuck whales.

If you're a Canadian in China the same rules apply you pay the toll.

They will do what they always do, act completely confused and baffled while also behaving like absolute horrible pieces of shit deserving of the worst fate. They will use this situation as a way to scream about how awesome Chinese culture is because they would never do something so amazingly rude meanwhile the CCP has mobile execution vans and is literally building concentration camps as we type. fuck the Chinese their doom cant' come fast enough.

you know what would be a boss move right now, someone assassinates that bitch while in canadian custody to start a war.
>inb4 it was russia!

this so much.
i wanna see the chinks chimp out and try to attack America, it would be glorious to stomp chinks and free tibet

canada, or as i call it: just another one of israel's bitches.
it's a growing list with all anglo states already on the (((playroll))).

I hope they leave food ranger alone.

>Or is the threat overstated?

Overstated.

They steal a ton of shit that's booby-trapped and waste millions on plans that don't work.

hahaha, nice! this makes sense. okay that makes me happy.

wired.com/story/us-china-cybertheft-su-bin/

We have pretty decent counterintelligence as well.

>canada, or as i call it: just another one of israel's bitches.
Right, because Canada is known for having so many synagogues. It's not like there are five mosques for every synagogue.
Clearly the kikes are the problem in our society.

Seriously though fucking kill yourself, memeflaglet.

ruh roh

jews are a sickly people, that's why they need organs; to literally keep them alive as a people. George soros has had like 5 different hearts already

they will all vote for hillary now

Attached: AntiLeafer.png (4000x2200, 335K)

>China has threatened Canada with grave consequences if a top executive at Huawei Technologies Co. is not immediately released, calling her arrest as she changed planes in Canada “unreasonable, unconscionable and vile in nature.”
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-08/market-shaking-u-s-case-against-huawei-cfo-rolls-into-next-week?srnd=premium-europe

Leafs*

This is the flipside of Justin being such an insufferable virtue signalling faggot. When an someone with actual strength - the USA in this instance - says frog he'll say "how high" without a second thought.

the plot chickens

Attached: Young-Lucille-Ball-on-the-Farm.jpg (2000x1265, 475K)

stay butmad, kike bitch.

Raking the leaves? Sounds like a favor. Send the chink spy on down already Trudeau it'll be interesting to see how the Communist Party reacts when we have one of their Inner Party in jail. Hey does anybody else remember that time the chinks abducted an Interpol chief when he was in China? Wonder if that guy was investigating chink espionage and he got in too deep.

There's no European Canadians in China.

>arresting a civilan executive of a private company is a declaration of war

Interesting theory.

Unless you're suggesting that rumours about Huawei being a chink government front are true?

good to know who you side with

>private company
>citizen executive
>chy na
Pick two. Rumours lol

China behaves more childish than Russian.Kek.

The only aid that Canada gives Israel, 65,000 dollars, is from Jewish organizations in Canada.
Unmask yourself coward.