TheQuartering vs (((Journalists)))

>apolitical man gets aggro for faggots bringing sjw into vidya
>makes an alt tech site so that like minded individuals can discuss vidya without political ambitions
>legacy media and sjws call a mildly left leaning man a neo nazi
lol, we warned them. Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.
youtube.com/watch?v=mUUyk-jmbOc

how do we stop (((them))) from infiltrating vidya
Also, we should redpill him; he has a pretty fuckin solid audience.

Attached: rip quartering.png (291x417, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCfwE_ODI1YTbdjkzuSi1Nag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't he a kike too just riding on coattails

youtube.com/channel/UCfwE_ODI1YTbdjkzuSi1Nag
This is his channel, I'm not shilling for him or anything but please support him. Save for his fans, personal friends, and family he's literally been left for dead by everyone who isn't already attacking him.

I wanna sniff Bratass

Attached: 0CAC17E3-B281-481F-BD9F-D7FBC26425AE.gif (480x270, 885K)

No, I'm pretty sure he isn't Jewish and he isn't riding on anyone's coattails. He's trying to start up an apolitical alt tech site to discuss vidya and he's been thrown to the sharks for disagreeing with the (((narrative))).

>inb4 he's kinda a libtard
He went from being a wh*te knight to almost naming the Jew, I think he's starting to get redpilled, he'd be a great asset.

I like his videos but he's far too grounded in the Sargon stuff and views us as SJWs as well aka muh horseshoe.

Hes a day late at best on everything he posts

I can't stand the fucker. I wouldn't be surprised if he is OP trying to get some subs. He is another kike trying to rile up the stupid impressionable masses for his own gain.

I know bu he does an in-depth coverage of things, better than most if you ask me. I'd say he's a reliable source.
Right but I think after his fallout with the left in general he'll eventually join us. He might not like Sargon but neither does Jim and Jim is leagues more redpilled than Sargon.

They ruined the walking dead and now they’re coming for vidya.

Attached: 32B9F5B1-50A6-475B-ABAA-47258146ACDC.jpg (694x1003, 306K)

Thanks for posting Jeremy. Nobody cares about your shitty channel. You just regurgitate other people's content and somehow make it more boring.

lol I'm not even as huwh*te as he is but okay my dude

>I can't stand the fucker
Are you blind to the situation, he's in the perfect spot to be redpilled, people are very impressionistic in desperate situations. (((Legacy media))) is attacking him right now, we could redpill him on the Jewish controlled media and branch off from there. Don't waste this opportunity.

All of his videos are just him complaining about what race/sex a video game character is. How do people stand watching his videos?

>tee hee, he's clearly advertising
No he's in a position to get redpilled as fuck and I'm pointing it out, stop trying to de-rail the thread.

>Sargoy of Applebee’s shill
In all fields.

I assume this is TheQuartering I’m replying to. Stop this shit; you’re not funny, everything you say is something dozens of others have already said; you contribute literally nothing anywhere.

based e-celeb disturbing aspiring ass sniffer

Allah's pubes, for the last time, I'm not TheQuartering.
You niggers are missing the point, we have the potential to redpill a moderately influential individual.

Leaked picture of OP this morning

Attached: 3566AA6E-0E24-4965-B5BA-25F1830C9FB9.jpg (773x960, 161K)

The quartering has full fucking knowledge of redpilled ideas and has rejected them. Nobody's going to 'redpill' him. He's heard it and he has rejected it.
god damn we DONT need a fat unkempt fuck like this faggot on our side. I applaud his resistance to SJW but no hes not our guy and won't be until he
1. accept race realism
2. JQ

Attached: 2018 - 09 - 09 - 000998.png (634x631, 30K)

I like this dude, he calls out SJWs and is unapologetic about it.

>but he hasn't mentioned the jews and is posting this thread

Literally kill yourselves you low IQ brainlets. There is a culture war going from comics through games to movies/shows and media in general. In order to win it we need people that call out the leftist/SJW BS. I don;t give a fuck if he is not a "gas the kikes race war now" you absolute blind pre-teens, most people in the real world are not and will never be.

We need more people like him. His gaming website is a clear and present danger to the current vidya journos and it shows with every news article smearing him. They are scared. If that site grows the leftist journos will die on the vine and all the (((progressive))) propaganda with them. I am a poorfag, but I gave him 5 bucks for the site, because I am fed up with trannies in Mass Effect and women/niggers in Battlefield and want no political bias in my games. It's fucking escapism not a political platform to push your Hillary fantasies.

Stop shitting on him and get with the program, idiots.

Attached: 1393633952382.png (811x720, 661K)

What I find most interesting is that his channel is watched by other Jow Forumsacks. I don't really know how to feel about this.

Attached: fast.jpg (795x543, 50K)

Normies will never care about that shit, get real. We need to win the culture war and stop the progressive onslaught on our kids, no one irl gives a fuck about your obsession with the kikes and never will. Deal with it and work along guys like that dude to defeat the SJWs.

>sargon capo and semen slurper
just die. stop shilling these lolcows here

I have seen a few of his vids, he did indeed drop a reference to shekels, seems to have his head on straight, only time will tell.

It's pretty clear he is conservative and hates SJWs with passion. That's enough for me.

>b-but muuh JQ

Literally kys, literally.

The kys was not for you, it was for the retards ITT

30 years ago they said normies would never accept gays
100 years ago they said normies would never accept racemixing and open borders

you stupid faggot every one of us is a normie who changed their mind

but ill hear you out - what grounds do we fight this war on? which issues do we stand firm on? where do YOU draw the battle lines?

>apolitical man
You mean generic leftist.

No problem bulgaranon.

>but ill hear you out - what grounds do we fight this war on? which issues do we stand firm on? where do YOU draw the battle lines?

Classical liberalism which is more like conservatism nowadays. Do your stuff in private and don't bother me with it, the moment you do try to make me do something by law or social pressure we have a problem.

Also, to quote wiki, for the pre-teens that are not aware not everything with the word liberalism is bad:

>Classical liberalism is a political ideology and a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties under the rule of law with an emphasis on economic freedom.

That's why I only play old Games from the Sega Genesis up to the original Xbox, going back to playing Snatcher before sleep
Stop spending on games and hardware, even a crappy PC with DDR3 will run anything

There is only one answer.

Attached: jesus.jpg (1920x1200, 257K)

This guy is faker than mundane matt. I am doing a mass flagging tomorrow to take his channel down

alright sargon - look i can see you're younger and new at this and I can tell you the classical liberal positions are not going to work. It's the fight I fought for the last decade.

unironically agree in addition to pic related

Attached: what is fascism.png (886x1322, 125K)

Jesus + Fascism is great.

Fighting a war doesn’t mean you abandon possible allies you fucking kike
If you were a fucking leader of a nation and were on the brink of collapse unless you could find some help, you would be willing to get the aid of those who may not entirely agree with you but will work with you to end a greater threat. It’s fucking simple Strategem you brainlet.

>i can see you're younger and new at this

I'm 35 and have been on Jow Forums 13 years, newfag.

>the classical liberal positions are not going to work

Neither are goddamn dictatorships or monarchies. Seriously. Fascism does not work, it leads to secret police, brutality, no freedom of speech, etc. The outcome of fascism and communism is the same - police state.

The golden position is being centre-right. You can keep the liberalism side, but augment it with libertarian and conservative ideas.

>You can keep the classical liberalism*

he's a fat reactionary blob who scammed a bunch of retards to start a right wing video game site that will go under in 2 months because right wingers don't actually play or care about video games it's just a political talking point you retards

>it leads to
nice strawman, can you elaborate on WHY?

> he golden position is being centre-right.
> lets agree to only slightly push back against the jew/commie agenda.
this is entirely why the world is where it is at now.

No checks and balances. Power will always demand more power. Authoritarian rules will always become a form of dictatorship.

He exposed the criminal pedophiles wizards of the Coast were keeping in their games and judging... HE LITERALLY OUTED THEM WITH AUTISTIC WORK

what if the dictator wore a collar that explodes if his approval rating dips below 43%. Would that make you feel more comfortable? I would wear the collar to save my country.

If most people are centre-right there will be no soil for the jew/commie agenda to grow in. They will be a screeching minority and laughed at by the rest of society.

You don't have to build concentration camps to deal with them you only need the normies to be redpilled enough to ignore them.

He is such a pussy. Some no-name site makes a whiney little article and he is on the brink of tears? He is absolutely pathetic, and just using this as an opportunity to promote his shitty forum.

You mean like what everyone is doing to libertarians? Why do you think there are more people support fucking anime nazism than your fantastical ideology?

I like what if scenarios, but there cannot be an answer and they are not arguments (fuck Molymeme).

I have been struggling for years with how to make a monarchy ensure the descendants of a good ruler to be good rulers as well and some drunks or idiots who squander the real.

>what if the dictator wore a collar that explodes if his approval rating dips below 43%.

Problem is no dictator wold agree to that by virtue of being one. Anecdotal personal examples notwithstanding.

all i am saying is 1960-2015 political strategy was just that and all it has done is slowed the communist and jew world order to the point that if you don't look for it you might miss the signs. It's almost like the centrists have been cultivated in order to stop white people from acting out.

Attached: TheQuartering.jpg (770x433, 394K)

>If most people are centre-right there will be no soil for the jew/commie agenda to grow in.
no, that is absolutely the *most* fertile ground for subversion and kikery. What people do in their bedrooms does matter. I do not want absolute freedom of speech. I don't want trannies reading to kids in classrooms. I don't want satanic groups to be able to post their baphomet statues in courthouses.

I'm done replying because you're either trolling or just misguided.

>Problem is no dictator wold agree to that by virtue of being one. Anecdotal personal examples notwithstanding.
I would put on the collar tonight if I could.

He's such a phony he was banned from MTG shit and physically assaulted for being in a public place. What a fucking poser.

shut the fuck up you subhuman inbred blob

despicable underground dweller clinging onto insane power fantasies

Keep it up Jeremy, don’t let (((them))) win

Doesn't matter. His path is already decided as he'll be pushed into our realm. Its only a matter of time when he realizes that we're more like him than he thinks.

>What people do in their bedrooms does matter.

What people do in private is none of your business, because if it becomes one the slippery slope kicks in and soon people's guns are your business as well (for example).

>I do not want absolute freedom of speech.

This^

>I don't want trannies reading to kids in classrooms.
>I don't want satanic groups to be able to post their baphomet statues in courthouses.

Has nothing to do with those.^

Absolute freedom of speech is a must for ANY society and thank God the Founding Fathers saw that clearly.

Quarter Pounter is a gigantic faggot.

I havent played a video game since i was 15.

My fav game vlogger.
Gamergate is real.

It's like everything has to be pushing the SJW angle. Having different politics gets you fucked up. Even wanting no politics will get you fucked up.

he's more red pilled than all you fucking worthless whining twats in this thread
>you all should be doing something like he is doing you worthless sacks of shit

I don't like this guy. His videos keep showing up on my kiketube. I watch a few minutes and add it to my cringe comp. He definitely lurks here and posts his own videos looking for promotion. I haven't checked but I'm sure his website is a wordpress with buddypress or whatever and pretty gay.

Attached: 1529087918113.png (622x464, 313K)

That's interesting. Not sure if I would desu. At least not straight away, the risk of the masses misunderstanding you initially is too grave.

Spot the Jew

I only heard him speak one time, destiny brought him on in a big debate rumble and he sounded like the biggest pussy alive. he wouldn't confront anyone on the fucking internet. absolute beta bitch.

No politics = nazi sexist islamphobe

This is the world we live in

No evidence of any of this except the word of a bullshitter who would do anything for attention.

Nice dedication, I saw you even have a twitter now.

"No politics" is a political statement in itself you asshat. It means you are fine with the current order of things. Others aren't. There. You have a political disagreement.

>how do we stop (((them))) from infiltrating vidya
the fuck retarded bullshit are you spewing
>infiltrating vidya
they are already inside with nests everywhere the infestation is full blown and spreading

Attached: 1516904304253.gif (250x198, 1.65M)

more like thequaterpounder

I think my post went over head. I was mocking the SJWs that anyone right of Lenin is a right wing extremist now, even people with no opinion.

He's our useful idiot.

If you search it anywhere there's nonstop discussion about it. It's all fake of course since he's a horrible liar but still talked about everywhere. Fucking right-wing alt-right Nazi rapists lie about everything and it gets posted everywhere with no fact checking at all! Can't believe what this country has become. I'm so angry I'm literally shaking right now.

Attached: 1300x-Slimer3-.jpg (1088x1300, 229K)

I could go for a Quarterpounder right now desu. We don;t have it here, we have something called Big Tasty that is similar amount, but lower grade meat.

People in popular media who claim to have no opinion are typically bullshitting. If you're making 16k a year and struggling to make a living working overtime you're probably not interested in politics or care about them. But those are not the people you're talking about. You're talking about absurdly privileged dickheads refusing to speak out on basic shit because they're so infatuated with capitalism and the avoidance of confrontation because it might hurt their bottom line.

I'm actually getting one in an hour. $6 meal, 1 QP + fries + drink + apple pie + napkins

Sounds good as fuck. God Bless America.

Attached: go usa pepe.gif (1027x731, 116K)

>Stop shitting on him and get with the program, idiots.
You are arguing with scared kikes shilling D&C tactics
keep doing so though, helps the normies and newfriends

Attached: 1481343134490.jpg (500x735, 57K)

Hhhhnnnngggg

I don't care what anyone says, US burgers (from gourmet to fast food) are a godsend.

>$6 meal, 1 QP + fries + drink + apple pie + napkins

That's about 9$ here.

it just started to snow and its about to get cozy

Attached: 1524461718554.jpg (500x353, 57K)

The guy isn't that bad, little faggy around the edges but nothing some super male vitality can't fix.

Fun fact: He was beaten up by a tranny once.

I will say a prayer for Bulgaria before I chow.

Attached: Kid.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

>+napkins
Those are free user.

>First of all I'm not right-wing
Haha!
You are now!
Welcome to the war brother!

It's almost like america is a free for all shithole where food companies can just grease the government and provide horrible, subsidized food to people. It's almost like free market capitalism is a dogshit idea that results in endless nepotism and basically feudalism 2.0

>youtube.com/channel/UCfwE_ODI1YTbdjkzuSi1Nag
this guy manages to be more boring than sargon

It's true because the hivemind listens to the guy who made up the stories.

>may allah bless bulgaria with ten hundred serbian hordes, amen.

I appreciate them though.

Attached: 1527271017977.jpg (307x352, 24K)

I don't know what it is about this guy but he just seems like an asshole.

>the hivemind listens to the guy who made up the storie
So you sayin he's a fat, non-threatening Charles Manson that likes shitty games.

how about "people don't like the idea of a violent revolution with long lasting consequences"

He's the guy who got lunched at some event and then got a bunch of publicity

That's just admitting your life is fine as it is. Which is cool. Just stop pretending your intentions mean anything.