Non-whites all over the world are getting sick of white people

youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA

Everywhere white people go, they cause shit, fuck things up, and ruin countries. You can see non-whites are getting sick of white people. Whites are complaining about white genocide now like crybabies, just wait until non-whites become the majority and then whites will get genocided for real.

South Africa is just the beginning. Hopefully whites will be genocided everywhere.

Attached: whiteboys.jpg (640x601, 39K)

this, Fuck Whitey

you niggers would die in under 6 months with out whites - face it kill us, kill yourself. stupid apes.

I hope SA is like Zimbabwe except we don't pay foreign aid this time. Also memeflags should be nailed to crosses.

We should stop literally feeding niggers.

Fuck you nigger.
Everyone find this faggot's IP address so we can lynch him IRL.

>Field mice are getting SICK of owls
That must be why you trip over one another to be near us

>Everywhere white people go, they cause shit, fuck things up, and ruin countries.

You didn't even have "countries" before we came, African.

this

Attached: 1542753090975.jpg (960x905, 113K)

You are so sick of us that are fleeing your continent by the millions to be in white countries.

Makes sense.

>be france
>own more than half of africa
>don't proceed to exterminate all niggers

why ?

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Goddamned ungrateful niggers

the true question: what's worse?

niggers or sand niggers?

Everywhere black people go, they cause shit, fuck things up, and ruin countries. You can see whites are getting sick of black people. Blacks are complaining about black genocide now like crybabies, just wait until whites remain the majority and then blacks will get genocided for real.

Pre-1865 America is just the beginning. Hopefully blacks will be genocided everywhere.
>^FIXED^

Attached: innigration.jpg (1591x3502, 983K)

Trust me moon cricket, the feeling is very much mutual

ballsy, racially aware and proud asian.. I'm impressed.. esp if he was angry due to the race-mixing.
and this comes from a white male that has been inside a few insects in my day

You live and you learn. Don't make that same mistake when popular forces seize Paris.

Attached: 1478935143119.jpg (735x735, 98K)

>wait until Whites become the minority
Whites have always been a minority throughout history, didn’t stop us from discovering every element on the periodic table however.

>memeflag

post your real flag

also this guy isn't white, and looks like some basedish monstrosity

Attached: 1544138601411.jpg (1500x1500, 996K)

that chink is so assblasted and can only talk shit. This is the best part of being white: all the salty races that are jealous of us and that their women really prefer whites over them.
It really puts a smile upon my face.

chinks are so pathetic and insecure

of course they do, but be magnanimous about it, not rubbing it in their faces like some ignoble bastard.. insects are a nice people, and the japs are practically honorary

lol NOWAG incel

I know you aren't even a nigger, but we don't care for Imperialism anymore. We just want the monkey men to fuck off out of our countries

> white....
Nice try

Don't worry nigger the race war is coming and I'll hang everyone of your people right before your nigger eyes.

Attached: 1544315027359.jpg (488x488, 33K)

>jealous

30 years ago you would've been spot on. Now it's pity.

Attached: 1536391643110[1].jpg (750x733, 404K)

Everywhere? Would sub-saharans even know there was an everywhere without the muzzies or Euros?

Attached: 1543529640882.gif (230x306, 486K)

BBC

The sandy kind
They can occasionally string together coherent thoughts and learn to fly planes. Sometimes they even pass for white too which makes it more insidious.

>everywhere they go niggers cause shit, fuck things up, and ruin countries.

Ftfy, also sage

Attached: 1540065809830.jpg (300x436, 46K)

Attached: 1507751617254.jpg (1500x1500, 519K)

hearing that the sheep is getting sick of the sleeping wolf isn't really a riveting topic of discussion
your thread is shit lmao

also >whites ruining countries
lmao there were no "countries" in all the places whites colonised, just subhuman stone age tribal primates with no possible concept of what a "country" is you stupid nigger kike
On top of that, I wouldn't say giving the entire world things like electricity, cities, education, universities, libraries, satellites, cars, transportation, communication devices the internet, computers, technology, medicines, longer life spans, eradication of diseases etc. is "ruining" """countries"""

Just keep kicking that sleeping wolf in the face you dumb sheep, see what happens when the wolf wakes up nigger lol

Attached: nigger chimp out.jpg (634x588, 58K)

white people built the pyramids tyrone, if you went to school and didn't drop in the third geade you would know this jamal. we half breeds mutts of european and ancient races half breeds runn this program, your just a monkey that belongs in a cage

There are some decent ebola outbreaks going on in Africa right now.

>youtube link
Hapas are the future, we wouldn't have this problem with an Eurasian population.

Non-whites are already the majority you dumb nigger. Oh I guess you meant "majority of real civilizations". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.