APOLOGIZE, YOU RACIST GUIDOS

breitbart.com/europe/2018/12/08/doctors-without-borders-permanently-cancels-migrant-ferry-operations/

“This is the result of a sustained campaign, spearheaded by the Italian government and backed by other European states, to delegitimise, slander and obstruct (((aid organisations))) providing (((assistance))) to (((vulnerable people))),” the (((group))) claimed.

Attached: MSF BTFO.png (657x577, 406K)

based italians

Based pasta.

Attached: 1540012854317.jpg (1200x605, 69K)

Since when was running a boat part of a doctors duties? The nefarious Jews always house behind some kind of empathy generating organization. Like a mobster running a dry cleaner as a front.

Not enough. Round up the people smugglers responsible. Even if you have to extradite them from Brussels

Finally some good news

just change course for north africa. they're not just looking for a better life provided by european gibs, right?

one day we'll have a trial for ALL filthy traitorous rats.

what better way to keep sneaking shit skins in by saying you “canceled” lol

HAHAHAHA
VICTORY
VICTORY
WE SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN

AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1541259512634.jpg (672x367, 63K)

that ship should've been confiscated and sunk out in the Atlantic.

friendly reminder that the only reason the "italian government" cares about these NGOs and these NGOs only, is because the shitalian mafia has a big stake in human trafficking

>Italy being based for once
where is the hook?

Attached: 1513749987427.jpg (364x538, 72K)

Attached: Rage (3).jpg (1024x772, 53K)

Tonight I’ve been called a conspiracy theory believer, a fool and a nazi by some liberal “friends” inside my group, but in the end I don’t care because for every group of blind idiots there’s always at least an intelligent guy who wants to be redpilled because he’s eager of getting answers to the many questions he thought he already knew the answers. When you face the truth you can retract and call your opponent a closed minded bigot or you can accept the idea that someone is not telling you the truth and therefore you’re able to investigate and open your eyes.

I don’t care if people hate me or call me a fool, if one person will open his eyes then I’ll be satisfied to have accomplished something because I did something for the greater good of my people and race.

(((They))) will be exposed and will pay, may this be the last thing I do before I die.

based and pastapilled

Attached: 188324352345.jpg (388x378, 38K)

Ps. Sorry for the broken English but tonight is my birthday and I’m almost drunk. What a fucking birthday Jow Forums you ruined me.

K thx

Attached: 8586BBE8-DD0A-4D44-BEA3-A7DCA675EC19.jpg (2048x1536, 747K)

only ran for 3 full years unstopped.

Bump of fucking finally

Take a vacation in France, (((they))) are getting exposed day after day. Some yellow jackets camps feels like a Jow Forums meet-up.
Enjoy your birthday, spaghett.

Happy birthday friend, how old are you now, and that food looks quite good. Hopefully the world comes to its senses soon.

Attached: 1514085801698.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)

nice ship. would be a shame if something would happen to it

Attached: 1530528203989.png (640x640, 938K)

succhiami il cazzo crucco.

post pic

Attached: 1536591019107.png (840x1200, 751K)

Thank you frens.

The steak was tasty, I’m happy with that.

Also I’m happy about the process going on in France, I really hope you’ll succeed and hopefully raise the fire even here where people is angered but kind of asleep.

I’d pay to see some devastation in my city (Milan) because this once fine city has become a multi cultural nightmare (at least central areas and some outskirts) and an (((European))) city, a mode for all the countries in Europe.

Fuck that, my ancestors didn’t die to rebuild a city for everybody, they did not sacrifice their life to see their grandchildren struggle to find a job or a house while the rest of the boomers call us lazy and laugh at us because we live with our family until we’re 30 years old...

I’m tired of struggling working for 1000€ per month or even less...I want to raise a family and love my wife and kids in the same way my whole family loved and protected me until now. I’m 29 btw.

Touch the traditional Italian family and unironically be prepared to die. We warned them, 70% of us are openly racists and won’t bow to these rats.

Attached: 64915BD0-DCB4-4626-982D-D92CF2B24E49.jpg (2048x1572, 502K)

Your half right. It should have just been sunk. No questions asked no staments given. Just gone

I know for a fact MANY of you have donated to this organization.

Attached: Games_Done_Quick_logo_2018.png (730x368, 36K)

Cant delegitimise what isn't legitimate in the first place

doctors dumping their charges on other doctors aren't yielding medical service. They're just spreading disease.

>1000€ per month or even less
How? Milan is easy mode compared to most of Italy.

Human trafficking is going to slow down now. Thank God, should have happened sooner.

That is what happens when you toucha somebody's spaghet.

Honestly their leadership should be executed for their crimes against civilization, but here we are.

Attached: iu8BFK4ETA.jpg (630x688, 30K)

Happy B day. Just don't do pic related and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1485744209808.jpg (582x800, 89K)

i do this bi weekly to claim territory if i dont the wife takes up the whole bed

Oy vey! Cancelling ferrys is racist!