Reposting because of its extreme relevance

Reposting because of its extreme relevance

Anyone else experience this?

>quick rundown
GATE = Gifted and Talented Education, it's a part of the American system. Basically kids are put through a screening test around grade 3-4 and some are selected by the results of the test to go into separate classes, sometimes separate schools for a day or so each week. Here they are given the most advanced memes the state has in order to ensure they follow the rest of the cattle, or better yet, become the left wing memes and get handed the keys to the gate.

A few similarities about us became apparent as the threads naturally evolved;
- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
- Forehead scars
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons
- Migraines
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
- Meme Magic
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
- Above average intuition

Attached: 4F4AF100-9159-431A-9CC0-B20472517D68.png (425x300, 123K)

You sound like a brainlet from retard town. I was in the gifted program and almost nothing applies to me.

never got into any of these programs but when I was in elementary school I remember two very strange events happening. The first one was when they picked 5 students out of the school (Me included) and had us sit in the library with a woman who told us a story in extreme detail about how her father died from ALS.
The other was when a man walked into the classroom and we were told to all line up one at a time and shake his hand.

I drank the Tang but nothing happened, wat do?

I went in 2nd grade and got kicked out then they let me back in 6th grade. I got kicked out again. Both times for being a little ass all the time. I had a huge problem with discipline and structure so I joined the Army when i turned 17.

>ITT a bunch of people who were "smart" in 3rd grade create an Olympic gold metal mental gymnastics routine and blame an outlandish conspiracy on why they failed in high school and life in general.

Really joggins your noggin

Attached: Screenshot_20181130-145832_Bumble.jpg (1080x2220, 747K)

>blue eyes
>covered windows
>near death via drowning
>speech therapy
>first son
>IQ
>migraines
several more
well, you got me

Bump.

Daily reminder this is a honeypot to find the chosen ones. Do not respond with your own experiences. You will get V&

My IQ at 12 was 169

I was in GATE full time during 5th, 6th, and 7th grade.

>Tang
>not Ecto Cooler master race
Ha, your CIA handlers were too cheap to lace their Project MK-12 Ultra mind control drugs in the good shit for you.

>implying they ever lost track of us
They've known who we are since we were children. They've probably never gotten rid of our files, and could find us at any time. The only way these threads could be a honeypot is to figure out how many GATE kids wound up as dissidents hanging out with Nazis and schizos on a Vietnamese tapestry forum.

you are implying they got every single person they were seeking into a gate class of some sort. why do you think they shove dna tests down our throats? they are still looking!

I was in the UK equivalent (NAGTY - National Association of Gifted and Talented Youth)
I have the following:

- Blue eyes Y
- Occipital Bun Y
- Birth Complications Y - 9 weeks early
- Near Death Experiences Y - fell out of a 3rd floor window
- lack of memory of GATE - N
- windows were covered in GATE classrooms - N/A
- tendency to being followed - N
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters - Y (almost got caught with a shedload of drugs)
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Y - IQ 141 professionally measured

- Interest in /x/ phenomena - N
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period - Y
- Forehead scars - Y
- Early speech therapy - Y
- First born sons - N
- Migraines - Y
- Israeli art student girlfriends - N (don't associate with Jews)
- Meme Magic - ?
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams - Y

I dont know about being in GATE, but my mom said I was an immaculate conception, so there is that.

Attached: 1540790926235.png (500x500, 124K)

Yes, but this pertains to those of us who were in the gate programs. If you weren't in the programs, this thread isn't germane to you anyway.

All the anons who talk about "Well, they wanted to put me in the program, but then my parents moved and I went to a different school where it wasn't a thing", yeah they're outing themselves for the spooks. But they should fuck off anyway. If you weren't getting slipped psychotropic drugs in your Tang/Hi C and playing The Logical Adventure of the Zoombinis, this ain't about you.

another weird thing which happened in elementary school is that when ever there was an altercation between students. I would be sent to the office and told to draw what happened, even if I wasn't there for the event.

I figured you would want to discuss the reason 'why' they even had the gate program. Who cares about what you did in it, thats small shits. think big picture.

I was in the NZ equivalent but a lot of this stuff is associated with having a high IQ in general.
You couldn't be admitted to the NZ programme unless your IQ was at least 132, and things like intuition being strong and interest in strange phenomena were actually part of the things they surveyed us about before and during the test/interview with the psychologist.

dawg this is freaky wtf

I was tested for this but didn’t get in, however I have every single thing listed here, down to a huge forehead scar

What does the E stand for?

Also we had only white people in my class, no Asians made the cutoff for some reason. So blue and hazel eyes were common but that's because we had no Maoris, islanders, or Asians, only white New Zealanders.

kill yourselves, every single one of you absolute fucking faggot larpers has to kill yourself
>hurr im a sperg therefore im in a captain america supersoldier program hurr

>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common) y
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait) y
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing) y
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning) y
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague) y
>- windows were covered in GATE classrooms dont remember
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too) n
>- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters y
>- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
>Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
>- Interest in /x/ phenomena y
>- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period n
>- Forehead scars n
>- Early speech therapy n
>- First born sons y
>- Migraines y
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking) this shit spooked me wtf
>- Meme Magic y
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams y
>- Above average intuition y

Most of GT exercises focused around creative imagining and deciphering visually encoded information.
We didn't know it at the time but they were researching us b/c they knew the internet was coming down the pipeline, that electronic pictures would become an extremely powerful form of communication, and that we had memetic potential.

Also to add to this, the true purpose of GT wasn't to help us develop or anything, it was actually to separate us from our peers and stunt our social development. They were afraid of us and they wanted to developmentally harm us the best they could to the extent of legality. You be the judge if they were successful or not.

Edumacation numb nuts. This is why you were never invited into the program.

> I was tested for this but didn’t get in, however I have every single thing listed here, down to a huge forehead scar
Yer a wizzard 'arry!

> another weird thing which happened in elementary school is that when ever there was an altercation between students. I would be sent to the office and told to draw what happened, even if I wasn't there for the event.
So they were training you from gradeschool to be a courtroom artist? Spooky.

Attached: yer a wizzard.png (500x282, 133K)

True, we are spergs, but there was a massive coordinated to identify, gather, and test the sperg kids. I mean it happened. Maybe it wasn't a supersoldier program, maybe they just wanted to get all the kids with Occipital buns in one place so they could laugh at our goofy looking skulls, but there was certainly a program.

pretty much, except my drawings were potatoe'y and often more violent than what actually happened.

>- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
Yes
>- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
I guess
>- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
No
>- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
Not as a kid
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Now that you mention it, I couldn't tell you what the fuck we did. I don't remember actually learning anything.
>- windows were covered in GATE classrooms
No
>- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
No
>- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Kind of not really
>- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160
Min 125 IQ required to be in the program
>- Interest in /x/ phenomena
Yes
>- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period
Yes
>- Forehead scars
No
>- Early speech therapy
No
>- First born sons
No
>- Migraines
Yes
>- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking)
No
>- Meme Magic
??
>- Premonitions/prophetic dreams
No
>- Above average intuition
Idk

There ya go CIA!

Attached: 1534659244368.jpg (502x502, 35K)

I was IQ tested in 1st grade but never knew the exact number but I was accepted into the program which in my experience was just a nerd club. Manga and chess were the primary topics of discussion through 5th grade. Partway through 5th grade I asked my mom to be taken out of the program to be with the "normal kids".
The normal kids ended up being my gateway to heavy drug experimentation in my teens. My childhood friends who continued in the autism classes through middle and high school all became hipster faggots while I got into reading old books, mysticism, and extreme metal music.

Attached: jews.jpg (1000x1140, 188K)

True, I spent years with the same group of like 23 kids. Even in middle school when the other kids all went to different classes each period, we stayed in the same room all day except gym and band.

why is this relevant now?

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1275989797-886329-550x413-1275987118m2824_WTFmanSloth.jpg (550x413, 63K)

Ive heard of the programs and precursor as well as situations. Supposedly several CIA psychologists and psychiatrists were sued for their techniques on development. Many opposers construed as mentally gifted as thinking everything was free. Part of the ‘gimme’ culture. It was usually tied to regions that lack or have a limited vocational school or lack universal college...it was done through certain labor departments. Supposedly things went wrong. Children were taken away from parents and live in a coma states in underground crypts where there minds are used as computers connected via networks to measure human interaction. Not computer induced human interaction. That’s the most they could do. The program was nullified and some accuse it of being a prelude for the success of many of the wealthiests children successes. By removing their poorer competition from the job pool. Private and public.

Kekkles, this place has fucked up my sense of humor. I was fed lifesaver mints by my "teachers" cheap fucks

You gotta point. Bet this whole thing ties in with the templars or masons somehow.

>leaf
>gifted program

The bankers have a lot to do with it. As they were liquidating American corporations using the absolution of the Balkan states. Means the Balkan people erased themselves from history as well as physical traits. To tie themselves to another group. Which is what they are working on with Turkey today. Absolve themselves historically and legally. They can’t get blamed not even socially. People began revolting especially by adding scopolamine by the metric ton in drinking water. Which is what they accused the Russians of doing to make people complacent to them. They wanted to be the tough ones.

Hello, I was in the GATE program at my elementary school in 4th and 5th grade.

I think out of all of the shit you mentioned, the only thing that even applies to me is lack of windows (because it was in the school library which didn't have any windows), and I was a firstborn son.

This is fucking retarded.

Supposedly to them no one wants to be a physical laborer when they most need it. Which is why they sided with German catastrophe engineering. It’s all over the place. In the past decade perhaps it’s grown over 1000%. Plus it lowers insurance. Supposedly.
As for not being able to remember they are also accused of using information extraction tools and techniques used on paralyzed and recently dead on the healthy and living.

That sounds like hell. I'm glad I'm a normie.

Big forehead scar, mensa IQ. Faded memory of Gate. Lots of electrodes on head measuring brain waves. Ability to predict events. My university professors saying I was one of the few to have original thoughts.Ukrainian mother from the german camps. She worked for Dr Mengles. All her town died of starvation in 1933 when 8 million ukrainians perished under the bolsheviks.Now I understand.

>Gifted
>Cannot ace the public system, help out his impoverished peers and have personal research projects at the same time, a gifted child needs to go to a fancy private school where they each get their fair share of professional attention like they're all a bunch of autists ADHD retards that need individualized stop-being-a-fucking-baby intervention plan from psychoeducators.

Intelligence is the ability to identify and adopt strategies to adapt yourself to an environment or situation. If you need extra adult care for that you kinda failed hard at being a big brain...

I don't think that indian child surgeon needed someone to hold his hand at regular school because he's gifted...

When I was like 10 (which would be about 18 years ago) my mother made me take an IQ test with some kike psychologist and apparently I scored over 145 and she flipped her lid over it saying I was a genius and wanted me in something called "the gifted program". My father shut it down and sent me to a military school instead. Probably a good thing looking back on it. Lots of the kids I knew who went into this "gifted program" came out 100% kiked.

I can say this, though - I match a lot of the things on that list.

I have hazel eyes, I have had more than a few NDEs, LEOs have always gone easy on me, I have some what intellectual interests (especially in regards to studying historical trends, racial theories, and eugenics) experimented with drugs briefly, I have 2 forehead scars, I am a first born son, I suffer migraines occasionally, I have had a lot of premonitions/prophetic dreams (I had one on 9/11 that a skyscraper would be blown up and told my mother I wanted to stay home because of it, 2 hours later it happened), I have above average intuition (saved my ass multiple times for sure and made me avoid Jews from a very early age due to a sense of them having some sort of negative energy I didn't like), and have an IQ above 145.

Very interesting that you bring all of this up OP. Maybe there is something to it.

Okay FBI, I'll bite.
To preface, I'm also INTJ.
Blue eyes.
Never knew what this was before GATE, always thought my head was just weird looking.
Born with broken collarbone.
Nearly drowned numerous times growing up in florida.
>- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
Extremely vague memory of classes.
I actually remember the classroom having no windows.
Have always felt this way but I assume that's just me being paranoid.
Don't want to go into detail about this since a lot of said run-ins have been recent, but yes.
tfw 129
To a point, but not really.
Am currently 20, have stayed away from drugs specifically after reading these threads when I was in high school
>- Forehead scars
Yes but those came from me being an idiot last year at a party, not from GATE.
>- Early speech therapy
Have always spoken fine.
>- First born sons
Yep
>- Migraines
All the time
Not an art student but was jewish. she was really cute but always crazy
>- Meme Magic
?
Not really
For sure. pledged the third-lowest gpa frat on our campus for the sole purpose of being the smartest one in the room at all times

These threads have always messed with my head. Any feedback?

Attached: Rhojack.png (249x203, 9K)

>Any feedback?
Here's some

1. You shouldn't have fucked a kike. That is disgusting and shameful. Neck yourself.
2. That is all.

For color of skin and hair blah blah blah. Some of the top investors were mobsters of the 20th century or their children. Many of them as children were put in witness protection programs hosted by African Americans. Despite being less than 1% of the population in those times (as a whole). They were the most into witness protection program caretaking for juvenile offenders. What they never forgave was how they groomed women to sleep with children . Incl creating foster programs amongst themselves to train girls to get pregnant. Travelers. It became a big problem when DNA testing came out.

I've got plenty of memories of the couple times I went to GATE shit. It was basically just playing with trains and interacting with other kids outside of normal classroom hours, because otherwise there would have been literally no socialization

Fair enough. I was a dumb freshman, and it didn't last long.

There's plenty of white pussy to pick from here anyway

Attached: 524.jpg (1080x1349, 211K)

what does this all mean?

Attached: 1500350081073.jpg (1280x853, 200K)

wasnt that bad, in the early days they just sat us in front of pc's and told us to go nuts after a lot of weird visual and identification testing. i check most of that list.
i've ignored most of the gate threads until i started running into you faggots in the /x/ tier threads. is there a reason you faggots are doing this?

Mossad wants to make sure that smart goyim don't breed.

So, they invaded the department of education, and used IQ test scores for targeting information.

Did they have you put on this helmet and have you play a weird game that responds off brain waves? I have memory of some bird game that would fly up if I thought more intensely, or fall down if not. It would last for what felt hours.

I have all of these traits. I'm 28. I drink and medicate myself because I hate life. My IQ is in the 130s. I hate everything and have slacked off. Now I'm trying but I don't care. I would kill myself but my dogs need me.

i dont remember a helmet, but testing began after being offered to skip 2nd and 3rd grade. im late genx i likely got a more primitive version of the program than most of you.

>I drink and medicate myself because I hate life
sounds familiar
>I hate everything and have slacked off. Now I'm trying but I don't care. I would kill myself but my dogs need me.
did i post this?

do we all have doggers?

only real human beans do

I got offered this but chose to stay in public school with my ((friends)). I wasn't friends with any of them after middle school. Bad choice?

I was in one of these programs in 4th grade. It was basically Literature class but with marginally better books. I found it about as boring as my normal classes. I wasn't in the program after that year.

What about if me and one of my buddies that was in gifted with me almost drowned together. Am I double fucked?

Is this why I don't get in trouble for shooting people?

they wouldnt let me out of it until i was 14, and only after raising fucking hell on a regular basis over being separated from my frens. not that hard to upset the teachers when you are smarter than them.

you're getting doubled team by an old russian teacher who was in on it the whole time.

based an bullet pilled

Was in gifted and talented
yes
yes
no
no
i remember it
no
no
definitely not
don;'t know but likely over 130. The class was for gifted students, so why is this surprising? Moron
no
yes
>- Forehead scars
as an adult
>- Early speech therapy
no. Nerd
>- First born sons
yes
>- Migraines
not
ewww fuck no
>- Meme Magic
I don't know what you mean by this but probably not
no
Probably, but that comes with being gifted

You guys are fucking idiots and probably got in as a fluke. You guys all peaked in third grade, and when you finished high school and went nowhere in life became depressed losers and naturally wound up on Jow Forums. Now you want to feel special again like you did in third grade so you come up with these wild theories about how you are better than everyone else because you have a fucking bump on your head.

no one cares you dumb nigger

Perhaps I should mention that I'm 31. The program may have changed since then. Also, I grew up in a town that was pretty centrist politically.

- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common)
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait)
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing)
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague)
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
- Interest in /x/ phenomena
- Forehead scars
- Early speech therapy
- First born sons

I guess most apply to me.

some of these are pretty obvious
you have to be 18+ to post, how much of grades 3-9 would you remember?
they were more likely to be irregular classrooms, mine was in the choir room
you probably don't fit the profile they're looking for, and every cop has the same way to catch a liar so it's pretty easy to get along if your iq is high enough
it's supposed to be for gifted kids

leaf equivalent was just teacher sending 2 kids per class into it, one guy was a math savant but had tourrets syndrome and later bipolar and institutionalized, some other girl was just friends with the smart girl who got picked, think it's mostly for parents to feel good

It's cool that you have this shit in the USA.

My daughter has an IQ of 129. Usually 130 and up is considered gifted, however the psychologist said my daughter should be considered gifted anyway.

But the principal of my daughter's primary school basically went through the report and was like, "Gifted? She's not gifted. Cusp of "Mildly gifted". Yes, the 130-145 range is termed 'mildly gifted', but it's still gifted. The principal also made a point about my daughter having a Processing Speed Index of only the 79th percentile (this is a component of the IQ test), where it is known that the PSI often comparatively weak in gifted students.

Anyway, tl;dr; teach principal basically looking for any excuse not to do anything. I saw a job ad posted by the principal advertising for a teacher for the school, she made a big deal in the ad that the school had 11 students who are in special needs support programs (eg retarded or learning difficulties whatever).... that's just how it is in Australia, the teachers pat themselves on the back for helping the retards, meanwhile gifted children are turning out maladjusted because they are in a neglectful environment that makes them revise basic shit over and over again.

welp, hang in there lads, it only gets worse after you learn its a physical simulation. dont check yourself out, you cant leave that way, it wont let you.

Gifted children frequently adapt to the situation by underachieving, dumbing themselves down, engaging in superficial social interaction (because their age peers wouldn't be able to understand their real thoughts) and so on.

So they can get good enough marks, have social interaction (though superficial) and be well behaved in terms of the school rules, but they are actually extremely maladjusted in terms of their potential.

>that's just how it is in Australia, the teachers pat themselves on the back for helping the retards
that's western society in general
I always got assigned some fob chink in buddy reading because I was a few grades ahead in literacy

There might be something to that. I slacked off a fair bit in school (never, ever studied for tests), but still ended up with mostly A's and some B's.

- Blue eyes (hazel seems equally common) Y
- Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait) Y
- Birth Complications (like weeks early or not breathing) Y
- Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning) Y
- lack of memory of GATE - (we all did many many hours there, and it's very vague) Y
- tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too) ?
- Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters ?
- IQ’s are often as high as 130; 100 is the average. Many have IQ’s in the genius range of 160 ?
Other similarities, less common but still a few exGATErs agree on these too;
- Interest in /x/ phenomena Y
- Heavy early twenties drug experimentation period Y Alcoholism
- Forehead scars Y
- Early speech therapy Y
- First born sons Y
- Migraines Y
- Israeli art student girlfriends (not even joking) N
- Meme Magic Y
- Premonitions/prophetic dreams Y
- Above average intuition Y

Yeah it sucks, it's one of the key points of degeneracy in the west. There's studies going back decades that have looked at this and said that these children do need different education from the normal, eg skip a grade if 130-145 IQ, skip more if higher.

If a full-scale war breaks out maybe they'll try and identify the smart ones and look after them, I think something like this happened in WW2, but until then it's just another nail of degeneracy in the coffin.

I remember farting a lot in GATE class
in fact, I have to fart now
BRAAAP

woah. kinda spooky that i match everything you listed.
>be elementary school kiddo
>mom finds out other kids were put into "gate" but i wasn't even tested
>pulled out of class to get tested because mom complained
>taken to one of rooms in the school that were never used
>always though it was janitor closet or something.
>room is a complete full sized classroom
>windows are covered by paper, only thing on the wall.
>lots of desks, some legos, but no kids
>middle of the day too, kind of strange
>young lady with a ponytail gives me test questions
>shown a flashcard and asked simple questions
>how do you spell 'apple'
>what shape is an apple.
>What do you do with an apple
>after the questions are done a nurse lady comes in
>she measures my skull's circumference, checks my ears and does the knee-hammer thing.
>"congratulations you pass!"
I remember I would get pulled out of class once a week, but i don't remember what we did inside. my friend, same class, had a similar experience. can remember before and after class, but not what we did inside.

GATE fag here. I was in the Athena program in S. TX in the late 80s.
Just saying hi to you cunts. I love you all.

frenly reminder to you faggots, learn how to meditate. once you can do it on nothing, then put something you care deeply about in its place. you will see spooky nigger action at a distance, quantico entanglement. if you dont appear insane to the normals, you are doing it wrong. i've done experiments on irl frens, the results are fucking disturbing at best. this can take years to learn, even for the talented.

It was never referred to me as GATE, but I was in "advanced" programs and offered nationally recognized programs instead of the usual curriculum.

>Early speech therapy

This. It wasn't speech, it was reading. They thought I was retarded because I just felt an innate urge to cough when reading, and I hated playing (pretending) with toys. An I.Q. test when I was in 2nd grade shut them all the fuck up though. My parents still won't tell me to this day, just that it was extraordinarily surprising

YEP:
> Occipital Bun (aka math bump on the back of skull = Neanderthal trait).
> Near Death Experiences (particularly drowning)
> tendency to being followed (abductions and general tracking too)
> Law enforcement being extremely lenient and easy during chance encounters
Sort of, but I was also ass raped by a cop's daughter
> Interest in /x/ phenomena
> Forehead scars
Honestly this is pretty generic and should be taken off the list
> Above average intuition

I'm only missing migranes, my art student girlfriend was a mystery race adoptee (claimed some native American), and I don't think I've been followed or abducted.
My near death experience was at a friend's father's resort home. He's a sketchy guy and has always worked in politics.

You obviously didn’t make it into gate.

ITT warped head poser meeting criteria.

Same here. They called it "TAG" instead of GATE here though

Your kids are going to be subjected to this also at grade 2 or 3/4. mine was/is. There is like zero info for me on it and admin but its passed off as trivial and a non thing to discuss.

GATE was compromised during it's inception.

>gate thread
happy hanukkah