Trump's new chief of staff after Kelly. He is currently Pence's chief of staff. What do you make of Nick Ayers?

Trump's new chief of staff after Kelly. He is currently Pence's chief of staff. What do you make of Nick Ayers?

Attached: nick_ayers.jpg (263x344, 66K)

I thought that was an image of what little Trump will look like when all grown up.

He's a time traveller.

Looks like Trump's final form if he was currently in the Freeza equivalent of the 3rd form.

trips decides his nickname

We all travel forward in time. So we are time travelers. It is impossible, however, to travel backwards in time.

This, he looks like a Pence copy from the John Titor Theory

Trump kidnapped Pence's chief of staff?

omg its a trump offspring no doubt

Most obvious closeted homosexual ever? He's also a money hungry scam artist who directs campaign millions to his ad buying company where he takes 10% off the top. He's filthy rich

>swamp personified

He looks like Chris O'Neal

>trump hired his jewish time traveling son to defeat the jews

'looks dumb as a rock and lazy as hell to me.'
oh sorry, that's February's (ex)Employee Review - let see - 'great man, great great worker - I'm very proud,' etc.

Isn't this the faggot that wrote that anti Trump op ed saying they were trying to stop Trump from the inside? Everyone thought it was Pence but it was this little neocon shot.

Just becaush John read the reciptsh wrong youre gonna at like thish?

Attached: john.jpg (385x398, 24K)

I'm inclined to believe so until an user here proves otherwise.

he's a son of some whore trump banged and tried to pay off right

A faggot establishment republican. This really doesn't bode well for Trump considering Kelly was a goddamn Military General and this literal who establishment rat is replacing him.

Don't most political consultants take a cut of the ad spend?

looks gay

Aryan Ayers

>In early October 2017, in a closed meeting of major donors to conservative causes, he suggested that Republicans were "on track to get shellacked" in the 2018 midterm elections if lawmakers failed to pass elements of President Trump's agenda. In the same meeting he put forward the idea of a purge of elected Republicans if action on the agenda is not apparent by the end of the year.
7/10 would slam beers with

>He's filthy rich
Good. We need more rich people on our side.

He might know politics a bit better than a general though. I always thought the chief of staff was supposed to be a policy wonk.

>"just about to go back in time to become myself!"

Attached: CwxBTCOUsAAuQFM.jpg (1200x900, 166K)

He is positioning himself for the "transition" ...PENCE. President?

Trump isn't going to run in 2020. Pence will take over for him. That's why Pence's COS is already taking over for the other guy.

Everything is converging on Pence.

I'm just being cynical. Trump's presidency is pretty mediocre so far, so it doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

Yup. Part of the deal for Pence pardons is this closet queen as COS

Trump has a young clone of himself?!

GUYS ITS FUCKING TRUMP FROM THE FUTURE, BEFORE HE WENT BACK TO BECOME PRESIDENT!

In other words, it's John Titor!

Not as fucking campaign manager, it's unethical as fuck. He's a two-bit scam artist, just like Ivanka and Jared, which is why they like him. And he and Jared appear to be closeted homosexuals

Pence feels like LBJ or Bush senior.....take that how you will

Rolling

>Read my lips, no new taxes
>We're gonna build that wall folks and kick the illegals out!
big difference is HW got glowing obituaries, Trump will be slaughtered in the press until he dies and after

Is that that Alexnder Hamilton biography I see everywhere on the top-left shelf?

Nick "Young Heydrich" Ayers

Nigger Nick

>Pence is not a homosexua-

There is nothing gay in that pic. Only in your mind.

this