Is this true?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-08 at 9.10.42 PM.png (502x84, 24K)

Nope. But OP is an Israeli who will be killed by a Palestinian soon.

what this guy doesnt get (because he hasnt actually read) is that even tho Jesus died for humanity sins its not excuse to sin, he came down to "open" the pathway for humanity to enter heaven

>Daddy tongue my anus
What did he mean by this

fpbp

Attached: 01877.png (499x583, 310K)

Attached: 2E1DEB05-D383-4A3B-BE1C-DD92672F1AEB.png (688x632, 171K)

I still haven't seen anyone refute him.

This.

Attached: 02127CA3-3629-4BBA-8DBD-B1E6FDDFCC17.png (881x703, 138K)

>liberal

Probably, seeing God as the highest authority and surely believing in free will. Classical liberal, not retarded liberals in the US nowadays.

>Jewish

Yes.

>Hippy

In a sense, sure.

>who supported immigration

I can't say either way. I'm unsure of his stance on immigration. I'm sure he'd have supported it within a legal framework, render unto caesar etc.

>did away with the bigotted old testament

"Did away" with? No. It expanded the bible, not did away with the first part.

The fuck he was.
I can tolerate general blasphemy from everybody but contemptuous misrepresentation really pisses me right the fuck off.

The Jews were supposed to accept Jesus and spread the complete Word of God to the world. The Old Testament is made for a lowly people to prepare a people by which the messiah can spring off of. You have no comprehension of the countless millennia spent to uplift the Jewish people just for this one purpose, which they fucked up. If you can even see a glimpse of the sorrow felt by God, you would promptly commit suicide immediately.
And because of the failure of the Jews, who failed to accept Jesus, he had to create a new foundation by which he can try again. This is why the New Testament fucking exists. This all could've been over two thousand years ago, but the Jews man, the fucking Jews.

Then prove him wrong. If he said this back when I was an r/t_d person I would have believed him. Of course I would have questioned the immigration part and what he meant by "jewish" but the idea that Jesus is a liberal hippy who discarded the OT is fairly common and can definitely threaten the right's grasp on the Christian demographic.

>If you can even see a glimpse of the sorrow felt by God
My, guy..... Fuck.

Zechariah said the jews would weep and mourn over the death of Jesus. The people who happily killed Him and to this day say they would do it again are a different group.

Matthew 5:17
>Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Jesus isn't pro-nigger genocide and has long hair, let's put it that way.

Attached: Jesus Shroud Of Turin.jpg (1000x1157, 1.45M)

Shut the fuck up about the Jews already like you're any better.

cringe, this spacing
go back

Sure, that works. And in context it works too.

>screenshots of tebbit
Kill yourself

Oh look a rabbi has come to shut it down

Few will enter heaven due to it’s strict immigration policy, meanwhile helo is open borders

Attached: 85D4D04D-6F38-42B9-A6A3-13A76D87A496.jpg (640x480, 65K)

so this is the power of r*ddit gold

Attached: 1543936367430.jpg (657x527, 34K)

>people read and interpret the bible for 2000 years
>societies create entire social classes, professions and institutions to study this book
>all are extremely right-wing

>but people in 2018 who never read the thing finally got it's correct meaning: Be a 21st century leftist.

Attached: 1532444090925.jpg (200x236, 11K)