The Jews really are losing their minds right now

Attached: 1525936962712.png (809x1228, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v
youtube.com/watch?v=TiHMJLdu4tg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfVdkhvQX6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LEL i wish I was there, would have been laughing so hard

Kek I would have revealed my power level if this bitch was my teacher and decided to go this far.

That has to be drugs, it sounds creepy as fuck.

Attached: 1533055929646.png (1806x938, 220K)

Jews are highly likely to have schizoid breakouts like this.

Attached: 1525036933981.png (1206x1158, 784K)

This sounds fucking hilarious.

I want to hear the version of the national anthem she was singing.

youtube.com/watch?v

youtube.com/watch?v=TiHMJLdu4tg

KIKES ARE FREEZING Jow Forums AGAIN

I remember reading about this and wondering about it. MFW the victim's name is KLEIN. I thought 'every single time' was supposed to be a meme?

Attached: 1535177226624.jpg (306x306, 19K)

i live in nyc. jews are genuinely nuts. im not memeing theyre crazy. often have a wonky eye and they have a particular and foul smell.

Attached: benny.png (500x469, 326K)

Kek

Attached: 1534836058157.jpg (1340x1193, 427K)

Disgusting lol

I think the eye thing has to do with being a pedo.

an user knows. the nose is one tell but they get nose jobs anyways. there are other tells 4chins is less aware of

Attached: 1531552951100.jpg (400x533, 48K)

Mayor of Oakland Libby Schaaf.

Attached: 1519118838925.jpg (2800x4200, 2.27M)

I was just picturing Weinstein jerking it to girls while he spied on them but yeah the eye thing is bizarre. Most people have uneven eyes, I think maybe everyone but that looks bizarre.

>Most people have uneven eyes, I think maybe everyone but that looks bizarre.
Fuck off retard.

Attached: 1544282356585.png (750x562, 496K)

If Ms Gieszinger touched me I would beat her to death.

What? Am I wrong?

Yeah you are.

Nope, some people (actually a lot of people) just completely break down and go berserk. Just like a machine.

Attached: 1528935247613.webm (358x640, 1.83M)

More of this satanic pedo Saturn cube shit I fucking hate kikes and Christians and Muslims dumb inbred spineless baby raping fucks

That kid is a fucking cuck. I was a well behaved student that never talked back to teachers but there's no fucking way I'd let her do that.

Not toention two left feet.

I'm looking at wikipedia san it seems to indicate that facial symmetry is an indicator of good genes but I seem to recall somewhere that very few people have perfectly symmetrical faces if any. Perhaps I am wrong about that.

You're a fucking kike trying to dismiss the fact that pedo kikes have ptosis.

Fucking stupid neurotic jews like yourself only bring more light onto these facts. Stop trying to shut everything down you fucking kikes. ENOUGH!!!! It's hilarious how Jews can't even handle people talking about them on the internet so they flood every website with bots and shills and they censor everyone too. Fucking disgusting.

Am I tired? Is she a robot? What is happening?

What the fuck set her off? What was she trying to do other than get fired

5 things to look for:
>hooknose (there are non-jews with large noses though)
>receding forehead
>droopy eye
>weird earlobes (abnormally small)
>curly hair

It's someone wearing a mask or some shit. Pretty creepy, though.

they are wearing masks

You should see what happens when you post contact info trying to get anons to meet! They will flood into a thread and try to dox and slide. They really dont want us meet each other.

Jesus

Attached: v_2.jpg (700x400, 26K)

>meetups
You really glow in the dark so brightly you have no idea.

The problem with you kike shills is simple. You're surrounded by Jews all day every day. Jews aren't human. When you come to Jow Forums to shill and you always get called out for being a kike it's because you're not human. You don't know how to act human.

Fuck off schizo

>when you realise your communist utopia will never ever happen and you've been a retard your hole life
a lot of public school female teachers are dirty and creepy like that
thankfully none of them sperged out on me

Attached: 1518132580459.jpg (1225x529, 288K)

I would've uppercut that bitch so hard she would have flown out of her shoes

>52
I'm gonna go with CHILDLESS and MENOPAUSAL.

Attached: sam-hyde-ted-talk.jpg (975x600, 177K)

8ch.n*t is kike free. Think you'll fit right in there. Keep fighting the good fight user!

Attached: Possible Joo.jpg (360x250, 17K)

thought it was a sideeffect to do with mkultra electroshocks.

>What? Am I wrong?
Dunno, but you're definitely Jewish
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TfVdkhvQX6g

Hey kike. A palestinian is gonna put a bullet in your head.

Only white children. If she tried to do that to a nigger boy, she'd be in the nearest hospital's coma ward. Why are whites raised to be so docile and submissive?

But if you did that she would look like the victim, and you might go to jail. However, if you sit there and let her commit a crime, she goes to jail. Sometimes you have to let people abuse you, if it leads to their imprisonment.

Very confused on this lesson plan, can anyone explain what it is supposed to teach everyone?

Am I being pranked? Is that you Patrick Little? lol smoke some more meth.

Living in a white society would be the greatest thing in the world.
I'm so sick of this shit.

Attached: 1506957344525.jpg (243x207, 8K)

>I thought 'every single time' was supposed to be a meme?

Attached: 1517078302682.png (625x370, 157K)

>>>
what the fuck

It's called intelligence and you don't chimp out and be put in prison over some minor shit. Plus he's just a kid. Probably respects authority and isn't mature enough to know how to shut that fat pig down

lol kikes always trying to smear patrick little

Attached: 1536393473655.jpg (640x527, 46K)

I'm gunna assume the kids werent respecting the anthem and she chimped out.

Did you not watch the video when he told her no? I mean she's the authority figure so he's conflicted about listening to her but he clearly stands up to her and puts his foot down.

I hate how old and pervasive this black cube shit is.

>That has to be drugs, it sounds creepy as fuck.
It's just Judaism.

I'm sensing some kind of stereotypical liberal stunt against ORANGE MAN or something. Either way she was clearly having power tripping issues. That tone she was taking was the one mom's try to take when they have no authority over you and want some.

This. I automatically assume public school teachers as crazy old ladies or dumb ass hot young ladies. Seems to be system now.

its like they only use one eye. i bet they are descendents of cyclops. protected by a god poseiden. cannabals . checking some ticks here

Attached: triforce.png (1222x1272, 910K)

Teachers should unironically be replaced with online school.

>losing their minds
how can you lose something you didn't have to begin with?

>Teachers should unironically be replaced with online school.
No. The Departmetn of Education created in 1979 ruined education. Teachers aren't the problem. Bureaucracy which leads to hiring people like this is the problem. They're trying to shape the population into complacent slaves.

>muh librulls

2 party system really got your brain in a jam huh?
red team, blue team
us vs. them

it's retarded shit for childish minds

There's a ton of shills on this board that have been ramping up the buzzwords like
Liberal
Conservative
Left
Right
Commie
Capitalist

The Jews are so scared and all they know is elementary D&C talking points.

Why are kids so soft?
My dad threw a desk at a bitch for slapping his knuckles with a ruler back in the day.
I layed out and pressed charges on a random teacher thinking he was just gonna snatch my property out of my hands.
Now kids sit still or run? Wtf changed?

You mean because they stopped the psycho religious indoctrination of the Midwestern biblethump states? Where they fill textbooks full of anti-science religious propaganda bullshit, and creationist history. And have shit-tier math education where they teach stuff like whole-number addition

>Why are kids so soft?
INDOCTRINATION.

Stop blaming the kids and start blaming the system that conditioned them to be like this.

Oh look. A khazar kike. You're worthless trash.

Says the mutt that pays him billions every year.

Ya but he sat back down when she told him to. Not that I blame him being a kid and all but he should have told her to fuck right off

Aww did that hurt your feelings kike? You know that the only thing you Israeli retards do on Jow Forums is spam your buzzwords right? All day every day, just stupid buzzwords. That's why when Israel goes to war and gets invaded nobody is gonna mourn your deaths. Because Israelis dying is a cause for CELEBRATION!

I would have stabbed the bitch with my pocket knife if scissors came anywhere near me at school; they're a weapon.

>American education

Attached: 1530665507846.jpg (125x83, 2K)

>Snatch my property out of my hands

Were you on your cell phone despite school rules saying otherwise, like a dumb nigger?

Agreed.
There's plenty of heavy shit in that room to have wrecked her shit with. I know I would have.
Those kids missed a prime opportunity to floor that bitch.

im pretty sure the kid got up there not knowing what the fuck was gonna happen

But he went back the second time

kek this timeline

Attached: 39382838832.jpg (640x415, 31K)

How come I can't comment on the idiocy of a group without you assuming i'm automatically part of the opposing groups.

Assume and project more.

Attached: 1454401653001.png (825x635, 40K)

shills start witch hunts in the threads. low iq people follow suite. low quality discourse is their objective >shutitdown.jpg

wtf, sauce on this markelbot video ?

because you're deflecting from the truth, jew rat

>REEE STOP TALKING ABOUT MENTALLY ILL JEWS

Bezos isn't Jewish

This is what I'm talking about with the lesson plan. Fucking what is the train of logic here, and which retarded ideology do we get to point and laugh at today?

Can't tell. Very disappointing.

Actually crazy

Nah, it was actually an unfortunate misunderstanding.
I was trying to make sure it was muted cause I had a test and didn't wanna get failed. Saw someone unfamiliar come up and grab my phone so I threw one good punch and that was that.
I wouldn't have pressed charges but I wasn't gonna have some bullshit civil-suit later on.
Dude lost his job. Don't know what happened afterwards.

kek inferior genes hail hortler bitch white powder1!

Attached: 1479067389474.jpg (720x540, 62K)

Did you ask your rabbi which one of your cousins you're allowed to marry so your kid won't die choking on liquified lung yet? Even your DNA hates you """people"""

wtf is that webm user

Attached: nigga_wtf_is_THAT.png (218x261, 95K)

Turns out it's a wax mask

It's demon possession