What's Jow Forums's opinion of homeless people?

Attached: homelessslice.jpg (1110x832, 808K)

that grate looks cozy. I bet it pipes out nice warm relaxing air....mmm.

jobs are out there.

Holy shit those feet are disgusting

I always thought being homeless would be fun, not having any bills or taxes, just traveling around

Unfortunately they are all crazy or carry an incurable disease

Unironically need to be rounded up into camps.

i absolutely hate them and i hate those who enable their existence by giving them money
they have so many ways to get help and they choose not to. they are the worst filth on the planet

>There are more empty homes than homeless

Wow. Just, wow.

Yeah, but you'd smash

Her jacket checks out, the only thing that could make it more homeless is if it was colored and had a dirty NFL team logo on it.

Homeless with smartphone and clean cloths?
If we ignore this staged photo, they need help.

Btw Hitler was homeless.

Attached: 1519674802880.jpg (499x670, 54K)

They should learn to walk in all fours and bark / miew......then several overweight women would show up and help them in all way possible even finding a home

I see a nigger stealing a mannequin... nice town

this

We're all homeless. Most of us just haven't figured it out yet.

That would be called a city.

Execute them.

looks like a classy place

white teeth.
nice try.

they should get a job

They are usually homeless by choice because they are insane. My opinion is that they should be killed if they become annoying. The funny thing is, it is always the case too, that the homeless people always flock to the liberal areas to beg. There is this very liberal part of where I live, and it is the only place you will find a homeless person begging outside the shopping center because they know liberals are virtual signalling retards.

If they didn't give this guy money, it would make no fucking difference. He just knows he can sucker them.

>homeless people
>people

haha no

STOP fucking sending aid to foreign nations, let all the niggers, eurotrash, chinks, gooks, and spics take care of themselves. Use that money to house the homeless in Asylums, bring them back, so we can at least have some modicum of a Batman Arkham existence.

what race are they?

there are plenty of outreach opportunities in America so they don't have to live on the streets, but they go out of their way to pan handle for drug money so who cares if they don't care.

Everybody who genuinely wants help gets help. Everyone who continues to live on the street don't.

its not the soft option by any means. any place that gives a free meal is packed with loud psychos and thugs. blacks yelling about basketball in ebonics

every place that shelters people for free is the exact same way. plus you can only jerk off in public toilets. no privacy.

at night you hear people coughing up their lungs and smell a ton of farts. wakeup at shelters is typically 4 am. then theres nothibg to do for 4 hours but sit and wait for breakfast shelters to open. all day is a long boring waiting game between free meals at various locations. oh and you get to carry everything you own on your back all day everyday

>by choice
>insane
>choice
pick one

What's that guy doing with the mannequin?

wtf?

Attached: doll_wtf.png (402x550, 490K)

They choose to be homeless. The reason they make this choice is because they are insane. As in, they reject housing.

Most homeless people have mental illnesses, drug abuse problems and little to no social connections.

This user knows

Bring back mental institutions. Make being committed something people seriously don't want. track homeless populations and make it illegal for homeless in one area to relocate to warm coastal cities. Ship them to mental institutions in their state/province of origin if necessary. Sterilize the homeless on first institutionalization. Spike the street drugs with carfentanil. Place legal liability on needle exchanges for giving needles to addicts. Make littering needles attempted murder.

Worthless scum if you ask me.

absolute trash. Usually people who have burned all bridges with family and refuse any attempts at help, they've made their own failure a career choice. I actually ran one over who approached my car at a red light at night with a meat cleaver, I was acquitted on self defense,

mannequin?

Help them before letting in a bunch of degenerate refugees. Some cant be helped and some don't want to be helped but at least work to get those you can.

Attached: 2nlelp.jpg (1000x500, 138K)

Attached: 2nldc9.jpg (800x500, 103K)

Grand Rapidian here. The east side of michigan is growing really fast. Rent in Grand Rapids is shockingly high and difficult for many residents in our lower income turning gentrified communities to pay.

Being homeless is bad. But it can get to the point where homelessness is encouraged and caused by the system.

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-220053.jpg (978x978, 246K)

The shit-cunts here don't have opinions..

Attached: 345674.jpg (1400x998, 126K)

>Usually people who have burned all bridges with family and refuse any attempts at help, they've made their own failure a career choice.
I think this is just your interpretation. I was going towards homelessness once, and I stopped talking to family and "refused help", but when you know what it is like, you will realize it isn't what you think it is.

The reason I stopped talking to family is because I didn't want to burden them. The reason I "refused help" is because I knew that there was nothing that would help me, having tried everything in previous years to make myself better.

I'd toss some change in front of her...down the grate

Should be mentally healed and return to society. Abandoning people is deadly mistake.
Except if you are not Ryu from street fighter.

Give them guns and meth.

Attached: 1542137937969.gif (206x176, 370K)

Do you even realize that you sound exactly like the person he was talking about (a typical homeless person)?

Most of them should probably be mulched

Some faggot is carrying his manny-kin companion around New York City.

Attached: ahhh.jpg (2736x3648, 2.39M)

Life would hit you hard enough that you can not recover? Yeah such a life.

one is a cliche. the other has true meaning that can't be remedied by the actions that would be taken in the cliche scenario. or, "you don't know unless you've been there"

Yes, I was giving him the reasons. As in "cutting off family" isn't just because you hate your family or something, it is the opposite. "refusing help" is because you know there isn't anything that can help you, not because there is something that will actually help you and then you decide to reject it.

Homeless people are better off murdering someone and landing a spot in comfy jail than becoming 12hr a day work slaves.

should be rounded up and put in a camp. If they want out then they have to sign up for homeless royale. Airs every thursday at 9

Deep man. And did you ever think that like money only has value because everyone thinks it does? Far out.

Vast majority of them are mentally insane or drug addicts. These people are an unsolvable problem, every society ever has had its beggars, you can reduce their numbers but never eliminate them, some people just have a brain literally incompatible with society, they ought to be treated better though.

Mental recovery first.

Most have serious mental illness or addictions. I feel bad about the former, but the latter can fuck right off. I understand that you can get hooked on a substance but you still have to make the choice to smoke or shoot up. It's always the addicts causing the problems, the ill just mumble and walk around for the most part.

We should be providing help for the mentally ill, centers to place them in where they can get treatment. The supply of opium should be tainted with poison to kill off these useless fucks as soon as possible.

To expand on the "refusing help" thing, I was fucked up from day one. As in, from the day I was born. I didn't fit in with any of my classmates at school. I had serious anxiety issues and so on.

Over the years I went to 5 different psychologists, psychiatrists, 5 different medicaitons and so on and so on.

So when someone says "you refused help" when it is at the age of 35 or whatever, after your whole life being fucked up, you already know there is no "help".

So, it is more just you not really understanding what it is like and seeing things from the outside.

They never return my letters.

I know right!

They should just buy houses and stop being silly.

3D waifu ?

Maybe we should all just decide that when houses are for homeless people, they cost a lot less, like a dollar
like this guy was talking about

Make it illegal.

Put them on buses and and send them to the country side where they can pick berries and shit in the woods.

but bears already pick berries and shit in the woods. What are the bears going to do when all the homeless come in and take their jobs?

Sounds like backpacking

How can somebody be homeless? just get a house

eat the homeless

they made their choice and i made mine
not a fuckin dime

Attached: 46373930_2190844854489333_420075014461587456_n.png (607x608, 359K)

Excluding those who live in *FUNCTIONING* vehicles, who I don't count as homeless anyway, I'd say that the homeless are degenerate fuckups who should be put into containment zones along with section 8 residents to keep them from causing problems elsewhere.

Extermination for the permanent destitute. along with liquidation for Trannies, and so called "Queers"

"Just use them as tires" Kek South Park already made up my mind about the homeless that's what we should do use them as tires or have them as door mats Kek Kek Kek

They literally camp out and cause forest fires here in Colorado.

We should just kill them all, honestly. They're not enjoying life that much, and they aren't contributing anything to society.

>not a fuckin dime
implying your government doesn't send shekels to niggers in africa

They are drug addled and lazy. I deal with them every day by my work. RWDS now.

Just the amount of slide threads you fags fall into is unbelievable.

Attached: aaaslidethreads.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Feel for them

>What's Jow Forums's opinion of homeless people?
Easy problem to solve with labor camps.

Largely a manifestation of the extremely poor mental health system in this country. Some are just lazy, but most are crazy and/or addicts.

>drove over the bridge from Washington to Oregon
>Welcome to Portland! sign
>immediately followed by several tent cities and hordes of shopping cart pushers
What a shithole.

Hate 'em. I work in San Francisco. I dream of a giant wood chipper for all the bums. Fucking trash.

Attached: 463919708.jpg (3500x2403, 1.2M)

They are marginalized and left behind by a statement they they do not understand. Society chooses to ignore them, and they are a symptom of a greater dysfunction; a society designed to strip people of their humanity in the name of economic "progress". If we keep sweeping the problem under the rug, it will only get worse, and those who are okay with it I think lack life affirming qualities in a similar manner to society

Attached: 1541383473594.jpg (452x669, 115K)

Hitler was homeless
Wagner was homeless and in debt for his entire life (to the point he had to flee from them)

ITT: Sheltered mummy's boys

You are a soft faggot precisely until you are faced with something like homelessness, only then do you learn anything about mental strength and yourself

I'm sympathetic to the ones who actually try to break out of it only to get fugged by an endless loop of not being able to get IDs or employed because they have no home. Otherwise the ones who don't even try or prefer being homeless/beg are scum.

>and they aren't contributing anything to society.
lol, if you are using that metric, you should kill all employees at facebook, instagram, spam marketing companies, advertising companies, most employees at most companies who aren't doing anything useful, etc.

Society doesn't work the way you think it does.

Fuck, that's a bad ass cape.

She looks like an octaroon, nah.

Attached: 67b.jpg (600x450, 71K)

This. Those who stay on the street are almost always mentally ill or have serious drug/alcohol addiction problems

This, dunno who "Batman" is though.

It shouldn't happen.

Every kind of provided housing arrangement pressures, with many formal procedures, the inhabitant to get a job, though. Maybe they just don't want to get bugged about finding a job which can you blame them because the workplace has become a Politically Correct anti-christ.

Underrated

What if they aren't scum, but are the only ones with the courage to live out their convictions about not receiving the Mark of the Beast with bureaucratised employment information, and satanically mandated workplace conditions?

the vast majority of "jobs" are mind-numbing tedium that don't actually improve lives or living conditions. they're just busy work to do meaningless shit to stop the system from collapsing under its own weight.

fast food deserves automation, as does "customer service"

the real problem is that people have invested themselves and what little identity they have into these "jobs" so that when the inevitable happens and they lose out due to technological advancement, they lose themselves as well.
and then the riots start.

Attached: RichardBuckminsterFullerOnDrudgery.jpg (452x433, 93K)

Minimum wage makes some people unemployable.

Am I just supposed to ignore the nigger walking around with a mannequin's lower half?

Tedium laced with rigid enforcement of Politically Correct doctrines and outright brain-poisoning in their "Affirmative Action" "Civil Rights" "Anti-Harassment" briefings.

You're dreaming about technology though, user. Dreamers have been dreaming that dream for decades because you cling to that atheistic claptrap religiously. :^)