WAR!!!

Well Jow Forums where will the next one be?

ITT: We discuss where the next most likely U.S. conflict will be and why.
I believe we will, within the next 5-10 years, get involved with Iran. Israel and Syria have the potential to go at it full on and with Iran backing Syria I believe this could cause a much wider regional conflict that the U.S. would most likely get involved with.

Any thoughts Jow Forums always looking to hear from you.

Attached: Flag_of_Iran_(official).svg.png (2000x1144, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Israel_relations#Debts
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1C1KvyQlUk
youtube.com/watch?v=5EDPoz_-Hs8
youtube.com/watch?v=snzYaUyV8J4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the Shah literally named the Jew on 60 minutes. USA, France, UK, and Israel all provided various layers of support to the Islamic Revolution and Islamic Republic up into the late 1980s, at least.
Iran contra was tip of the iceberg. Israel uses Iran to justify everything they do. They can't blame Egypt anymore, they have to blame Iran.

They're building military bases in Iran so I'm assuming ZOG is going there next.

>WAR!!!
what?
sincerely,
war

you mean Syria, right? the US has built bases in Syria and all around Iran.
before the revolution Iran had Americans building nuke reactors and had huge military bases. Before Saudis bought lots of American weapons, Iran was buying all the American weapons.

Is Saudi Arabia going to become the next Iran is what I am wondering. The Saudi position of today is very similar to the Iranian position of 1975.

Low intensity conflicts will continue to simmer, but the next big one will be in asia, involving pacific trading rights and a good old fashioned war for resources. USA and vietnam, along with the japs koreans, filipinos, and aus/nz will bury the hatchet to force china out of territorial waters. israel will jump ship to china, the US will be the bad guys and communism will take the territories we've held onto for the past centuries. US will either balkanize or rise up to skull fuck every country on the planet that drops the dollar as its trading currency in favor of china's. Russia will continue to try make more satelite countries to expand its gas/oil market, but will side on whoever is winning, doubtful they'll fuck with china unless they were able to hold onto minerals in western china, they've made weird bedmates with former enemies in the past, the next war won't be much different.

If we're going to make shit up, might as well make up a timeline where the US gets backstabbed by kikes, just like every other country in history.

So you believe we will war with china over the economic problems before any middle east conflicts occur?
How do you think the CHina conflict will go?
Any other thoughs on it. I don't know much about geopolitics.

The funny part is that the Shah was the puppet of the Jews until he started naming the Jew and then as a result the Jews helped the Ayatollah take power to oust the Shah. Even the Jews' own puppets eventually call them out. I love how well it backfired on the kikes this time.

Attached: Iran nuclear.png (500x479, 279K)

Look at our presence in the philiippines. 50 year occupation, not much to show for it other than a big fuck you to any other country trying to make an empire in the region. We aren't letting that region go without a fight.

Middle East is the same way. Your grandchildren will be fighting the war we got into almost two decades ago. At this point, we're treating it the same way. We're paying a blood tax to keep any other powers from rising up. Its our prerogative as a rightful conqueror to make the rules.

I'd simply say there is more animosity directed at China that there is at middle eastern countries. Israel will drag up into conflict, but we'll be half hearted at best. The Pacific is our historic hunting ground, and about the only place left that that Congress will get a war boner over.

Then theres south america. Brazil wants to be a legit regional power. I don't know how that's going to go. Hopefully we can be best friends.

What are your thoughs on venezuela?
A war in Mexico?

Yes I agree entirely, he grew a spine at the last minute, for whatever reason. He and his sister were notoriously corrupt. He really gave them everything they wanted afaik... but he started to embarrass them a bit and got cancer, etc. I don't really know the whole story, all I know is George HW is basically the grand architect (of a sort) of the Islamic Republic of Iran. In an Imperial sense, he was the enabler. I grew up hating Ayatollah and now I think, eh, they're just another puppet that has started embarrassing Israel.

Also I think Iranians and Jews have some overlap ethnically. Both from the Caucasus or whatever. I mean I know there are the Mizrahi in Israel but beyond that, I'll see German-Jews and sometimes they look kind of Iranian. Vaguely, not actually Iranian. Or maybe there are just lots of cryptos in Iran? Or maybe I am just confusing "central asian" and "Jewish"

Israel also supported the revolution because they couldn't afford to pay their debts. All debts were cleared once the Ayatollah took power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Israel_relations#Debts

Actually I take that back, listen to his son...

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1C1KvyQlUk
>HM Reza Pahlavi speaking at the Los Angeles World Affairs Council about Israel in summer 2010, insinuating that since Iran (through Cyrus the Great) once saved and liberated the Jews, Israel should come to the aid of the Iranian people who are trying to regain their freedom. He states: "If I remember correctly, Cyrus the Great is the one king most quoted in the Torah (Bible) and there are special prayers to him every Sabbath." and continuing: When Iranians seeking freedom chant let's concentrate on Iranians instead of focusing on the situation with the Palestinians, they are asking the Iranian regime to set its priorities straight. Maybe for having saved the Jewish people once, Iranian people can ask the Jews/State of Israel to now return the favor and help them regain their freedoms and overcome the tyranny of the current Iranian regime.

youtube.com/watch?v=5EDPoz_-Hs8
youtube.com/watch?v=snzYaUyV8J4

Fuck that shit.

Fucking Nosenbergs.

his son is literally CIA. went to air force academy. probably never had much of a say in the matter. his brother and sister are now dead, tragically. but don't blame the shah for his son 40+ years later, living in the land working for th government that in-part betrayed his father.

for all i know the shah's son is MK ultra'd to the point of being a manchurian candidate. but no more likely he is just their bitch. nobody takes shah's son seriously probably not even his employers (CIA or whatever)

Attached: 0904-colin-kaepernick-mahmoud-ahmadinejad-getty-3.jpg (728x567, 54K)

true.

Oh great this it really is a war for Israel. Count me out

The USA isn't even supporting the Shah anymore. The USA has been supporting cultist commie Islamist fuckheads known as MEK/PMOI. They have multiple fronts now such as NCRI:
tinyurl
(dot)
com
/yazj9v4w

They would be even more oppressive and Islamist than the mullah fuckheads.

I would rather Iran be a third world religious theocracy for the rest of time than ask the likes for their help

Exactly.

Attached: Iran destroy Israel.png (638x714, 421K)

Islam does not suit the national character of Iranshahr though.

I know this but there are smaller factions that have no power that they have on standby like the monarchists (shah's son) and even smaller weird fringe CIA shit like (supposedly) that Jason Reza Jorjani guy, a Zoroastrian/Secular iran movement.

I don't mean to shit on Jorjani I actually like the guy, but he's a bit crazy. I tend to agree, I'm not a fan of Islam.

Secularism is not good for Iran either. I would argue it hasn't worked out well for Whites either. A going back to Sassanian style theocratic monarchism is the best but one that is modernized for technological times.

Jorjani is not a figurehead of Zoroastrian revival in Iran. Many of them exist within both Iran and their diaspora media networks, but the US intelligence agencies tend to ignore them. A Zoroastrian Iran would spell bad news for USA's hegemonic objectives because they would immediately nuke Mecca and wage crusades against Islam.

Iran won't make it to 2030.

what do you propose will happen?

They said the same thing in the 80's when it was the entire fucking world against iran and you all got your shit pushed in

They'll be invaded.

I don't recall the world going to war against Iran.

Global civil war, complete breakdown, china will wait it out and move in while the west is in chaos.

Singularity is near. Collective intelligence is cresting, it's hard to predict anything past 5 years. Most of the current conflicts are theatrical economic scrimmages. Follow the money, who with power is losing money now?

Attached: google_tapewormhead.jpg (423x336, 50K)

Israeli influence is weakening. The Greater Israel Project is kaput thanks to Russian air support and the sheer will of the Syrian people. Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq are allied and united in their causes. Turkey is playing nice with that unification and hoping for oil partnerships with the east.

Their window to justify and attack Iran has passed. Their multiple propaganda efforts have been used too often and have lost their effectiveness.

We can thank the Trump Administration to some extent for the lack of efficacy of Israeli manipulation. Trump and brass never gave them the hammer that they carried with all prior administrations.

Russia protects some Middle East Countries theyre first with Iran next/during that war.

The obvious and well informed answer is supporting Jordan in the upcoming Shia purge/spillover that will make its way there.

Jordan is a great ally and based.

You're too young to remember the literal meme Iran Iraq war
>Only war ever where countries launched ICBMs at each other and major cities
>Only confirmed instance in history of attack helicopters engaging in multiple dog fights
>The CIA helping Saddam commit genocide
You missed some fun times

Still not seeing this "whole world vs Iran" thing.

Ukraine this winter

Don't make me kick you in the dick

Attached: 36CE64DE-A20C-4C29-9BEA-44355F89D784.jpg (943x2222, 722K)

Jordan isn’t fucking based.

Spell out the invasion of Iran for me, user. What will set it off?

Looks like they were funded by outside forces and allowed to purchase weapons and technology. That doesn't constitute "Iran vs the world" in any way.

Give me address you leaf bastard. I'm coming to drink your maple syrup and there's not a God damn thing you can do to stop me

Alright I did actually find that funny and not in a mocking way lol

I've half a mind to invite you over so we can argue about war and drink strong beer.

>Well Jow Forums where will the next one be?

Soon.

You're ok leaf, you're ok

A war on Iran would be extremely bloody, that's a very rough terrain there. You'd be looking at Nam 2.0 ot worse.