YO LITTLE DONNIE

Attached: Little Donnie.png (1184x2256, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5CLBy2r72Cg
docs.google.com/file/d/0B5a21eYc-zgHZEVGeDYyN0xsQ1U/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YO, LITTLE DONNIE!

Attached: 1533380801090.jpg (451x604, 65K)

Holy shit, Jewish apes can tweet now?

Attached: skynews-perlman-weinstein_4347144.jpg (750x563, 90K)

Perlman has been a nobody douche since he got passed over for an MCU role and continues to be loudly irrelevant ever since.

Was Ron Perlman just a golem that was so loyal they actually brought him into the fold?

This guy is constantly starving for work, probably due in part to being a gross looking muttheeb. Probably has to offer himself up as a human toilet to the Hollywood elites to get parts.

wow this ape still acts like clay from SoA

Is that thernobitch?

MEOW, MEOW MEOW!

Attached: 06BB012B-1B3E-43F2-B766-C24027E83485.jpg (1045x1400, 277K)

I've only ever seen Ron Perlman play a complete jackass, so I am aware that he can't act

you can just tell this guy loved those little girls they gave him. he is shilling so hard, sweating at his computer screen, nervous and panicky. he doesnt want to piss off trump, but they are forcing him to do it.

Trump should pay rent for living in his head.

The Punchy Derangement Syndrome

Attached: Screenshot_20181208-213113_Google.jpg (1536x1899, 839K)

Some of the cringiest tweets I've ever seen come from this terrible jew.

This.

That is the only reason why certain actors like him and Robert DeNiro shill so hard. They are implicated in Pedogate.

I wonder if he realizes this is the original Little Donny. Is he saying Trump has a big dick?

Attached: little_donny_sprint__large__by_turnip89.gif (300x200, 2.12M)

Attached: 786986490846.jpg (3000x2000, 1.27M)

THIS

i am a firm believer that you can tell alot about a person just by their appearance, this guy definately loved the little girls LOL. look at him!

did he ever wash his hands, since he likes peeing on them

Attached: albinogor.jpg (291x351, 23K)

Is this kike orc trying to meme a nickname for president Trump? These tweets are cringey.

this jewish queer is 2 inches shorter than Trump

what phenotype of jew is this?

I think it's name change white guy

Attached: 1520892961172.jpg (640x480, 112K)

Informative. Thank you, leaf.

Pedophiles hate Trump

So he married a bag lady and they had a troll doll together?

Why hasn't this KIKE been gassed yet?

Attached: zyklon.jpg (400x282, 42K)

Lefties really are intrinsically vindictive and hateful people. I can't recall the last psychotic right winger I ran into, but I can remember dozens of crazy leftists that I have interacted with in person.

doesnt help you can spot that hes a shekelhound from a mile away

very interesting leaf, youre alright may you be spared in the day of the rake.

Reminder that this is why Don Lemon only shakes hands with Ron

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-061804_Google.jpg (1799x1213, 1M)

so glad to see this posted.

bet he is still hooked on it.

Attached: sn9.jpg (1280x850, 262K)

I heard he has aids. Got it from Charlie Sheen years back while they shared a hooker.

>Ron Perlman height
6 ft 1
>Donald trump height
6 ft 3

Manlets projecting as usual lmao what else is new

Man its gross and off putting when jewish boomers think they are cool.

jews love black cock

this is so cringe

>yo, little donnie, I'm more sexually attracted to barrack obama than you
>yo, little donnie, I'm going to talk about getting hard and jerking off to kids crying, a really fucking weird thing to reference when listening to kids crying

Any guy who marries a nigger should be assumed a homo pervert until proven otherwise.

Attached: 1536382629214.gif (236x420, 71K)

Why the fuck do jews do this? Aren't they supposed to be into keeping the bloodline within the tribe?

I remember watching this and my whole family looked at eachother like wtf

He is one ugly mother fucker.

Jews jew Jews. Never forget that user.

Trump curse in 3, 2, 1....get them lil Donnie
What a faggot this is just ruined Hellboy even more

I used to like Ron before i realized he sucks Leftist cock. Terrible human being. Very disrespectful

Mah nigga

lmao, the fountain of subversion is unyielding

Yo little Ronnie, you look like an albino gorilla

How fitting is it that this apekike once voiced the personification of ultimate evil?

Attached: 2f7acd4b0f94966baa2d999d7c7b8ce5--the-lich-adventure-time-adventure-time-tattoo.jpg (736x1040, 126K)

>haha I totally didn't support my jew friend raping white girls. totally not. us jews are good people

The unedited version looks more like this kike than this shoop

Attached: 1536964604474.jpg (500x713, 100K)

no hes a kike

(((Perlman)))

His name is Perlman, what the fuck do you think?

more like shared an asshole.

lmao

Cave Troll at that.

Yo is De Niro's wife a straight-up dude?

these guys have extreme envy for trump and this pic should be self explanatory

Big Perl looks like a pedo

he is involved with hollywood I think they are all pedos or some other degeneracy

Kek i though Bobby Denegro was the worst case of racemixing Hollywood had to offer, i was wrong...

I regret watching any movie that this orge jew was in. I will never watch jewwood movies again.

He's screaming, "Hire Me! Hire Me! See, I can play ball!"

>I used to like Ron before i realized he sucks Leftist cock
Who in Hollywood isn't a Jew, Leftist, Zionist or all three?

mighty kek

hard yikes

Mel Gibson, /ourguy/.

Attached: AP03012405334-640x400.jpg (640x400, 61K)

When the fuck did De Niro marry a tranny? Holy shit he's taking this progressive fad way too far

Attached: 636134364369182272-XXX-HACKSAW-RIDGEMEL-GIBSON-006-86244722-1-.jpg (534x712, 44K)

I love the way he looks with a beard

Attached: 160315.jpg (590x844, 52K)

I think the Secret Cervix should get involved. it's a crime to exchange dangerous bodily fluids. it's a felony. and the left has no humor so we can assume he means it literally. yo little donnie needs to have this guy arrested.

Attached: The Trump.png (317x367, 207K)

Ron Purrrrlman am I right

> (You)
>Mel Gibson, /ourguy/.
I heard that they only way he can get a movie made now is if he pays for it himself. I've heard his rant on Jews on YouTube. Marlin Brando has a rant on how Jews control Hollywood, also.

Enormous penis. Let the hungry order out.

C O M I C S A N S

Its amazing how childlike most actors minds are.

>MEOW, MEOW MEOW!

Attached: yodondon.jpg (998x1090, 313K)

They trashed him for Passion of the Christ because they claimed it was too anti-Semitic and that it made the Jews look like horrible disgusting Christ killers. He even made some of them look like actual hideous creatures.
youtube.com/watch?v=5CLBy2r72Cg

>They trashed him for Passion of the Christ because they claimed it was too anti-Semitic and that it made the Jews look like horrible disgusting Christ killers. He even made some of them look like actual hideous creatures.
Good. Never saw the movie, except for clips of it. Now I want to see it even more.

Does the fucker not realize that when the caravan hit our boarder mexico was saying Trump, i mean lil donnie was right??

Its great. Here is google drive link, you can stream it:
docs.google.com/file/d/0B5a21eYc-zgHZEVGeDYyN0xsQ1U/view

Perlman is probably compped through NXVIM or something worse.

Any grown man who uses Twitter is a damn fool. All it does is expose immaturity, pettiness, and hate.

Mel Gibson is a crypto Jew. Look at that rabbi beard he's growing! He's just an actor playing his part.

Attached: 1505956039634.jpg (227x222, 8K)

>docs.google.com/file/d/0B5a21eYc-zgHZEVGeDYyN0xsQ1U/view
Thanks. Since getting red pilled on Jews, Hollywood, cultural Marxism, etc. I don't watch TV or movies anymore. But I'll check this out..

JUST

Hahahahaha what a cuck

Wait for Me. Also blacked for not being a real royal

Attached: Harry-Hewitt-696x391.png (696x391, 327K)

>Its great. Here is google drive link, you can stream it:
>docs.google.com/file/d/0B5a21eYc-zgHZEVGeDYyN0xsQ1U/view
Wow that downloaded fast.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Its not exactly an HD version, but it was one that was easily found by searching "passion of the christ google drive". Its watchable but you can probably find better quality versions if you tried.

Mel Gibson is one the greatest counter-semites in existence, as is his father, due to their trad Catholicism.

Ron has some very apparent brain damage from a suicide attempt.

This isn't Trump Derangement Syndrome, it's pedo panic.

Random NPCs on twitter saying orange man bad are projecting their anxieties and worries onto Trump when he hasn't done shit, like literally nothing no second coming of hitler, no wall, flip-flopping on guns and the Muslim ban yet they still scream ORANGE MAN BAD - that's TDS, they're not actually thinking of any of his policies when they get worked up, it's some weird tic.

This spazzy panicked anger from (((Perlman))) is Pedo Panic because his protection is gone.