Welp

Welp

Attached: gavin is fired.png (581x254, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SYVsO_dnDA
cnn.com/2018/12/03/media/crtv-blaze-merger/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DX4YR3ItBsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He’s a closet homo, so...

Why did blaze and crtv merge again?

>closet

How many times must a man post a picture of his buttplug online for him to be out of the closet?

Because Mark Levin has a failure fetish.

>b-but i disowned the alt-right!
lmao when are these faggot gonna learn not to do business with jews?

Attached: 1543543140716.jpg (630x637, 37K)

Who and who?

CRTV got rid of Gavin??? HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK, who is next Roaming Millennial??

Yeah once I saw some weird videos of him doing ass-related things in a radio studio, I was done. Not into that kind of shit

Didnt he share a condom with another dude at the same time?

>FBI "We're prosecuting this group of extremists as a criminal gang."
>few weeks later
>"Oh that was just a rumor, not sure how it got started :p"

Attached: 1529339753126.jpg (655x527, 36K)

*announcer voice*
He’s here
He’s here
Broadcasting from an underground studio hidden away in Gavin McInnes butthole
We’ve made contact w our leader
Mark... le-vin....
*linkin park music*
*loud Jew voice*
ELLO, EVERYBODY!!!

lol 2 years of whitelash and it's all over

>Closet

Attached: 1517529309431.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Sounds about right.

>can't comment on personnel matters
>announce to the world you're firing someone over twitter.

Lol. I'm not even sure who the fags are but I guess this is some sort of virtue signal because the guy mentioned went 1488 amirite?

Not on purpose.

gavin probably called out the jews and mark levin shitcanned him

Attached: 5bc7eda69fb02.png (1200x1156, 298K)

This doesn't have to do with Levin, Glenn Beck, or anyone. Beck is okay with Gavin. Had him on his radio show and defended him when talking about the New York thing that's gotten him in so much trouble. Even yesterday on Glenn's radio show he mentioned Gavin being part of the network, and they posted Gavin's Laura Loomer interview on Friday night. Now it's gone. Something happened very suddenly.

Remember how exciting and high energy 2015/2016 was? When we could tune in every day to some new shitfest involving Gavin or Milo or Nigel or Trump?

Things seem so dark now.

Attached: trump2.jpg (1600x1200, 670K)

Noice

Exactly. Everyone knew about mcinnes when he was in full coke addict mode, hanging around with Uncle Terry. Actually surprising he didn’t end up with the GRIDs.....

>the guy mentioned went 1488 amirite?
No, he's been quite vocal about his pro-diversity and pro-fag views, he even married and reproduced with a prairie nigger.

Defeat after defeat has taken a toll.

youtube.com/watch?v=3SYVsO_dnDA

Michael Malice did a stream about this. He said he's not sure that Gavin would go back to Compound Media. He says Gavin feels really bad that fans of his are getting in legal trouble.

It reminds me of how Gavin got rid of the Proud Boys.

Attached: 1543618145050.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Fuck all of these Canadian Zionist e-whore cunts.

GET OFF MY PHONE, YOU JERK

Yeah an ugly one too.

>Merge with the blaze
>Michelle Malkin and Gavin Mcinnes gone

as expected.

Glenn Beck thought he could buy friends.

I'm telling you, this doesn't have to do with Glenn cucking out. He has defended Gavin, had him on his radio show, and only yesterday mentioned him being part of the talent on the network. His show was updated last night. Something happened today. Something serious.

Eternal cucking sure does work out in the end. I hope more e-celebs denounce the alt-right. It's like a fucking curse against them.

anyone remember when gavin called out the jews on his trip to israel

he was still working for rebel media i think

Someone with a mutilated dick got uncomfortable.

Did he called out the jews at one point?

That was a joke. It was a pro-Israel video, but he was sarcastically giving stupid reasons for saying it's bad, but the title was "10 Things I hate about Israel," and people took just the title to make him look anti-semetic.

>Asked about McInnes, Mooney told CNN, "Gavin McInnes is a comedian and provocateur and one of the many varied voices and viewpoints on Blaze Media platforms."
cnn.com/2018/12/03/media/crtv-blaze-merger/index.html

They talked about him staying on. He was one of the most popular shows on the website, and his audio podcast was doing very well. Like I said, something changed just today.

Nigga the blaze is a joke. They only reason a normie would even know it exists is if they saw it while switching to Fox News or MSNBC. Those channels are becoming increasingly less relevant with time to.

Sic semper papists.

Attached: 11.png (188x366, 42K)

i don't think it was a joke he seemed pretty serious

it's because you're becoming a minority and will be treated like all the other minorities are treated in Western society

Gavin is not an anti-semite. Of all the "isms" that he's accused of, anti-semitism is the one with the least legs.

Gavin's producer tweeted this.

Attached: ryan on gavin's firing.png (600x376, 54K)

he probably is, deep down, there is no way you can't not be a an antisemite on some level so long as you're paying attention

Well, in all honesty, Gavin grew up atheist, and his parents, or dad at least, are (is) atheist Scottish alcoholic rich stem people (dad). He basically picked Catholicism out of a hat cuz the knights of Columbus were right down the street.
On some show 3 years ago, they asked him about his Catholic beliefs, and he basically said, "I don't know, but they fought in the crusades against Muslims, and are against abortion, and have tradition."
He just wanted something Western and traditional, after years of being a Coke head degenerate.
I have no real opinion about taigs or Huns, anyway. (I'm a 95 year old Jain, and I haven't eaten solid food or worn clothes in 30 years.)

Jesus I hope so, unwarranted praise and free shit? Sounds great.

>western society

Once whites are a minority the society will cease to be western.

His vile, too-close embrace with the openly sodomite papist Mr Yiannopolis, is only a coincidence I'm sure.

Attached: bialik-datalab-vatican-31.png (575x468, 45K)

kek. I do like Mark Levin. He broke the FISA abuse scandal and has been a steadfast supporter of Trump where it counts.

Levin is great. Beck went a little crazy during Trump, but he's come back to earth. Most of the CRTV talent seems friendly with Gavin. This wasn't a case of he said something that was over the line, this is something different.

PROUD OF YOUR BOY! I'LL MAKE YOU PROUD OF YOUR BOY!

youtube.com/watch?v=DX4YR3ItBsw

With Jews you lose. I don't know why people still don't get this.

Attached: Just.png (654x896, 1.17M)

Now what the fuck happened? I'm getting tired of everyone getting shit canned. Does anyone that's not a commie have a fucking platform anymore?

levin is a jew

This needs to happen. People need to see how bad things are and how perfidious Jews are before anything can get better.

You can't have a platform anymore unless youre a leftists or boring mainstream conservative with certain..positions

pro-tip. look who controls online right wing media now

I'm sure we'll find out what happened Sunday, or at least Monday on Compound Media. Right now I'm waiting for an update from Gavin's producer Ryan on Twitter, because that's Gavin's only way of communicating now.

I looked at some of the other hosts' twitters, no word yet, except Matt Kibbe retweeded BlazeTV's tweet about not being associated with Gavin anymore. I always got the impression that Matt didn't like Gavin, and I figure he's happy to see him go. Still no reason given.

>He didn't suck the chosen off hard enough and now he's gone.
Ableu-bleu

Attached: 1533150250747.gif (500x275, 763K)

>look who controls online right wing media now
to save anyone time, it's jews

>disavows everyone
>ends up with no support, while "far-right" who stick together are still doing live-streams and are well funded

gavin is literally married to a native american and has non-white kids. Being tied to anyone far right is a risky move.

>Why is the stock market so fucked up?
>Everybody keeps dumping their assets.

bump

I'm guessing they're just being cuckservative and realized that the left will use the rumors surrounding Gavin against them.

Wonder if Crowder will bring this up when he shills mug club again.

The Get Off My Lawn audio podcast is still on iTunes. I just downloaded all 100 episodes. You may want to do the same since they'll be gone soon. The logo for the podcast was updated with the Blaze logo for the literally one week Gavin was part of BlazeTV. More evidence that this was never planned.

Attached: get off my lawn podcast.jpg (630x630, 71K)

I'm sure they were under a ton of pressure. Like Michael Malice said in his stream, it could've been lawyers sat the guys who run BlazeTV down and told them that Gavin could bring down the whole network. It just keeps getting worse for him. In the public's mind, he's the leader of a white supremacist gang. It's not true, but it doesn't matter. They have a lot of employees, and maybe Gavin had to go to make sure everyone still had jobs, I don't know.

I'm sure we'll find out soon what really happened, but it wasn't as simple as his views being to provocative.

Only AM870 listeners will ever understand. Good post

Doing this right now. Seems like the fucked up the numbering around 53 making renaming the files frustrating.

What's happened to Gavin is fucked beyond belief. He's in a very bad way, and I hope he's alright. And especially his kids.

Why would his kids be harmed? He is being kicked around a bit. Big deal, shit will stabilise eventually. It would be interesting if he drops the pro-israel bullshit or changes his opinions in any way.

>Why would his kids be harmed?
He said that his liberal neighbors have been sticking democratic signs in his yard, and threatened to organize protests around his house. He said his kids are scared and his wife, who is a liberal, was begging their neighbors to leave them alone.

lol and how hard they tried to play the civic cucktionalism card.

>bro my friends are black and gay

lel. dont they understand the first basic principal of being a man?

"Never, Apologize."

Never, apologize lads. NEVER. the "you give them an inch and they take a mile" meme is real. Thats why you dont give them the inch in the first place. Why is everyone such faggot cowards? internet is a curse.

Ohh ok. Is this from the podcasts? I haven't watched him since he was on the rebel.

>be Blaze Media
>hire a bunch of racist alt-rightist to make your media company grow
>fire them all
>get sponsors for a few months with clean programming
>channel dies because it's so sanitized

wtf kind of weird cash grab... just do some crypto pump and dump instead...?

He talked about it on his show. It got really bad for him after his speech in New York where a bunch of Proud Boys ganged up on three antifa members. Antifa attacked first of course, but that doesn't matter. The media zeitgeist is that white supremacist gang members beat up innocent protesters. Those guys are facing jailtime, and according to Michael Malice, Gavin feels very bad that fans of his are getting in huge legal trouble. And it's gotten bad for him personally. He's been banned from Australia, Facebook, Twitter, Paypal, all of it.

Attached: gavin mcinnes slanty eyes.jpg (1080x1079, 380K)

about damn time
can't believe anyone tolerated him

He is coming to Australia. The group behind the tour have been talking with the federal government to contest the visa application rejection, it was based on false information.

Well I certainly hope so. I hope this can all go away for him. I think he's a funny guy. I subscribed to CRTV for him, and I didn't miss an episode in the brief period of time he was there. I hope all this shit isn't breaking him. It's effecting his family now. I was just thinking that his daughter is at the age now where she must be seeing what the press is saying about her dad. It sucks to think about.

Yeah he will be fine. Don't stress. I might see if i can find his old content because I have missed out on alot.

It's a bummer that his CRTV stuff is basically lost forever now. I've watched it every night for the last year. A lot of great moments down the drain. I'm glad I was able to grab all his audio podcast episodes though. As I was going through downloading them I could remember the days I listened to a lot of them, where I was at the time, what I was doing. It was really entertaining. I hope he'll be back at it soon, but he's probably got legal stuff to clear up first. And he wants to make sure his boys don't go to prison either.

I am curious what the actual reason for his departure was. I guess we'll find out soon.

Yeah it turned out all your heroes were blow hard con artists. Which anyone with a brain could have, and probably did try, to tell you. But you were too busy living in your pathetic fantasy world to notice.
When literally ALL of your leaders fall flat on their face shouldn't it be time to take a realistic look at what's wrong with your sperg "movement".
Right wingers are the most pathetic fucks on planet earth.

No platform for Nazis, chuckle-fuck.

Fuck you, I was eating

How is it not true, you deluded fuck boy?

There is a long history of failure in the right. It is a struggle but it's our duty as free men to continue the fight. One day the system will reveal another vulnerability and total victory will be assured.

>we will kill all non cis whites!
>l..l...leave us alone! What did we ever do to deserve such hatred? A-bloo-bloo-bloo

You are just imagining things. Nobody has ever said that, apart from me.

>gavin mcinnes
>nazi

Are civnat jew-loving capitalists nazis now?

Great post

>wow, we're wrong about everything and lose at every turn
>yeah, but what if one day, something else happens!?
>we must continue our path of failure, because it's easier than joining the real world and seeing things for what they really are!

gonna need a sauce on gavin demanding the death of all non-whites

It's kind of like that i guess. You win this round.

No one gives a fuck about what special snowflake flavor of "alt-right" you fucks want to call yourselves. You're all just Nazis as far as decent human beings are concerned.
>I'm not a Nazi, I'm a Proud Boy!
Imagine a fucking adult saying something like that and thinking it makes him sound good.

No you didn't

Wrong, faggot, I win every round.

Because you mouth breathers have dedicated your lives to following this fucking circus. You've given yourselves up to these abject failures who are only good at convincing angry virgin retards to support them.
Lots of you are so young and already your lives are ruined. No one is going to let you forget about your little Nazi phase.

You can suck my sauce out of my dick you LARPing faggot.

You are wasting your energy. Nobody cares what you think, yet you come here for engagement, to be noticed. Now fuck off.

>Antifa attacked first of course, but that doesn't matter. The media zeitgeist is that white supremacist gang members beat up innocent protesters
And that's exactly what they get for disavowing and refusing to stand up for people further to the right than them who were facing the same exact attacks for over a year before them. Cuckservatives are weak faggots who depend on permission from the left for everything. They allow the left to frame the entire debate and engage within the constraints of the left's language and rules. Fuck em.

I come here to piss all over the ashes. I come here because I've been on Jow Forums for a long time and recognize that you right wing fucks who came by for Gamer gate and the 2016 primaries were finally the cancer that killed this shit hole. But now every day there's more and more bad news for you botched abortions, and you guys get sadder and sadder. Some of you are genuinely insane now, completely removed from reality. And it's all glorious to watch.
I'm here to rub it in and listen to you cry.