Why do you browse Jow Forums like its not a publicly searchable database linked directly to your name?

Why do you browse Jow Forums like its not a publicly searchable database linked directly to your name?

Attached: gfdsdfgbs.png (915x709, 723K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U
youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawthorne_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you post like an aussie?

>being scared of glowniggers
thats how they get you

May those who serve injustice live in fear of the wrath of God

cause its not

Not yet.

>publicly searchable database
Only if you're associated with Five Eyes.

ok, thread settled

youtube.com/watch?v=gg2pS9KN28U
Will the AI expose us?

it is really interesting to read american threads. makes me happy I live in Europe

Because everything I post here is satire and do not reflect my personal views/opinions.

My birds! My birds!

Attached: box-from-logans-run.jpg (552x365, 62K)

>like its not a publicly searchable database linked directly to your name?
I don't care in the least whether it is or isn't.

Because I don't give a flying fuck you cuck.

I’m protected by the United States First Ammendment which apparently entitles me freedom of speech and my opinions there in. It’s such a proud characteristic of my nation that any infringement of it by the government would be proudely challenged in a court of law.

I make a substantial amount of money and would gladely challenge any penalties to my opinion on this board, as an American citizen.

For those who live outside the Us and are not a US citizen, I only feel sorry that you feel paraboid and probably frustrated you can’t speak your mind on this public forum

Stupid Croat can't check OP's flag

Attached: 1534411629836.png (629x626, 694K)

Exactly, Richard.

You want my opinion in public?
It'll cost you, and I ain't cheap.

aussies are muttniggers anyway

The fuck do I care? I mean I get you, and I don't like it, but we still have free speech. I'm not going around making threats or anything. I say worse shit around my pops, and we know that the TVs and phones are already listening. I guess they could come grab me and blackbag me, but I feel like I would be way down on their list, again, because I'm not making crazy threats.
If they did ever take me to some sort of trial for saying nigger a bunch, it would be pretty funny.

because i dont give a fuck! I am a though guy and harder than a muslims dick who gazes at a underage goat yo.

To keep them confused.
One moment I'm decrying the white race and the next I'm promoting one-earth-one-people then just as instantaneously I'm encouraging nazism.
I just like to be apart of the moment

I'm not going to disagree with our first amendment rights, but they're just creating (((loopholes))) around it
"OYYY VAYYYY GOYIM (((HATE))) SPEECH ISN'T FREE SPEECH"

>muh dick
Real question is, who does Five Eyes actually serve now?

I stand by everything I have said here. I would love to have a trascript of my posta read before a jury of normies. I'm sure it would flip at least 1 or 2 of them to our side

If that should happen then you know the country is already dead.

Attached: 112224953953.png (500x509, 172K)

...My Autism
...Everyone else’s Unfiltered autism
...the occasional world happening days before normie coverage
...the freedom to type nigger and read kike pills on the regular

how bout you Aussiebro?

Attached: 1542424018209.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

This.

Y'all are fucked if the dems take back control

Banned from all other media sites I know of :/ plus its crasy and hostile AF like moi

I've been shit posting since dial up on BBSes in the 80s. No millenial faggot is going to get me to stop.

Attached: younglee.jpg (1280x1110, 302K)

Do you really make a lot of money? What do you do? You can't even speel right.

Because I live on the edge, nigger

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (572x570, 487K)

I show my dick on webcam and make beta orbiter women buy me nice things and send me money.

We have a duty to challenge whatever (((they))) attempt to erode. I would find it fun to challenge and expose publically (((their))) attempts at censorship.

The first step to being free is not caring what your peers think about you.

The second step of being free is to fight for your freedom

Nice bro.

Doesn't even matter if the government doesn't step in.

The leftist mafia will just shut you out of their businesses and platforms.

So fair enough, in the legal sense we're good
But what about in the social sense?
All those people with anti-Israeli opinions that are so quick to be labeled anti-semitic
"Hate speech" is a label
"Anti semite" is a label
"Racist" is a label
All of which are meant to discredit the messenger, not the message, which would be fine if people saw through the jew tactics, but most people are blind cattle.

>implying there's actually a real difference between Dem & Repub

Oi mate, lets go wrestle an alligata!
Criiiiiiiky!

Even Poppy hates op.

I make an ennormous amount of money. Enough to live a few lifetimes without working. I only mention this because I’d be eager to use that money to challenge those who wish to erode my and our freedoms, which include our protected freedom of speech.

>implying I don't talk about gassing the kikes in my normie social media

If they come for the memes then you know its time to rock and roll

Hi Shillblue

Attached: 1527558031364.png (1440x1557, 738K)

Because I really don't care. This place is a good place to vent, and since we have to vent somewhere, then why not here? At least I don't use faecebook, which I'm betting you do.

Attached: odin-vs.-jesus2.jpg (500x642, 97K)

unironically this
Memes have revolutionized the way ideas and opinions travel and impact people
Give me memes or give me death

I think taking the memes would almost be worse than gun confiscation for the younger generation but I think either is a good enough justification

This is true. But only a factor if you plan on having some sort of public life. Not saying it's a non factor for people, it's just not a factor for me. There are still business' out there that are ran by racists who will give you a job. I worked for a somewhat large company, around 200 employees, and the owner was always pissing off the lefties who worked for him by sending out anti Obama companywide memos. Last one I saw was a vid of some guy calling Obama a RE Negger over and over again. The butthurt was amazing.
Again, I don't like it, and it's not right, but for me, I don't really give a fuck. They can't really do anything to me.

(((vent)))
"GOOD, THE MEMSHAKES HAVE BROUGHT ALL THE GOYS TO THE YARD, AS LONG AS WE CALL THEM CRAZY WE'RE SAFE WHILE THEY SHITPOST"

Ok, junior, settle down.
You’re larping a bit too hard.
If you’re so rich, prove it

Shill, yeah, you caught me.
There's TOTALLY a difference between Republican & Democrat; they absolutely don't both work for the exact same goals from different directions.

Because you're coming off as entirely a cringing little mealy mouth Bitch. You want to change shit you speak up about it.
Living as a complete 100% pussy is why anyone Would want to oppress you. Hell I want to oppress you, Slave. A good five across the eyes you'll be cooking my gagdamned breakfast in the morning and sucking my fucking dick to prep me to breed you wife I'll work over if I feel like it afterward, too. Since you obviously are fruit ripe to be taken by any random aggro'd nigger to come along, I'll substitute for the job so neither one of you deplorable curses ever get to breed.

This. Unless you're building a nuke in your basement or peddling cheese pizza, grow some fucking nuts and say what you mean, Sally.

They should be "muh datamining" that people aren't shivering with their pants down begging not to be fucked in the ass. A society of total cowardice deserves it's fate.

literally feeds people lue pills and turns them into npcs

Attached: BLUEPILLNPC.jpg (1176x696, 52K)

Democrats are actively trying to kill off white people, Republicans are limp wristed pussies who just go along for the ride

95% of Congress is filled with faggots

I get you but whats to say that these people start coming for everyone, and not just the public figureheads? Because coming for everyone that frequents this board is the only way they can take back control of the narrative. Its not the figureheads that make the memes, its the users of pol.

Because everything I post here is satire and I like larping as a retarded alt righter

I think we should just start spray painting the 4 of clubs everywhere to rally the troops if shit goes south

Of course, actors are almost always faggots.

First Poppy, now Grimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA

No one is going to buy that shit when you get dragged in front of a kangaroo court faggot

Just be a man and die with your boots on

This whole fucking music video reeks of occult fuckery
The lyrics make no attempt to hide the agenda
>"Your life is meaningless. You're just like cockroaches, exterminations your only hope."
man, who would've known that weirdo poppy would become a satanic sellout?
besides anybody with some foresight?

What's my name then, master hacker?

Attached: cursorthink.png (128x128, 11K)

It's not and even if it was I can say whatever the fuck I want it's not a crime unless I post someone's personal information
Blacks can say "kill all white people" on twitter and fb.
We can say gas all kikes hang the niggers here.
The difference is anyone who's not a CIA nigger has no idea who we are.
On the contrary every Dumbass bigger that posts his racist "fuck whitey" comments on fb is linked to their full name and usually location.
You could even use their pics to find exactly where they were kinda like we did with sharias flag.
We have a huge advantage cause the enemy can literally be pinpointed by name/location
Example
>Fb . Com/getmoney 100tyrone
>Tyrone Freeman
>New York City ,NY USA
>fuck white people I wanna knock out every whitey I see. #MeAndMyNiggas
#PlayinKnockoutGame

Boom instantly the enemy can be identified.
If someone wanted to make a program to read and list every person who's made comments affirming anti white violence
It would only cost a up to 10k and we'd have a complete list of people to genocide.
Meanwhile there's no single way to profile individuals with white nationalistic thoughts cause we're smart enough to remain publicly anonymous
The niggers are lucky they haven't pushed whitey far enough yet.
Niggers are so dumb they probably think "user" is just a white person name.

Fuck off Jason, this is not what this is about.

I would just add that as a United States website hosted on servers in the United States that these 1A rights extend to my posts here too regardless of my nationality.

Fuck off, Moishe. I hauled this up from my "Wogs, Judaism" folder, if it helps, not to be confused with my several other Jewish folders. It's cool to find out how deep your rat-holes go.

Attached: 417b.jpg (699x970, 159K)

You need money to fight court cases. A lot of it. I’m not larping nor do I feel I need to prove anything to (You). As I said, I mentioned it only since it pertains to this thread.

But for what it’s worth, I inherited millions of dollars, own commercial, residential real estate and work full time leading a team at a fortune 500 company.

I would love the opportunity to challenge someone who infringes on my freedoms. It would be completely satisfying to beat the left in the court of law

ease the brakes off those moolah posts faggot...a paper route is something to outgrow...stop impressing the internet..& that spacing, christ

Attached: 1544126452022.jpg (750x866, 427K)

You there?

Attached: 1532208097624.png (1644x1370, 79K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawthorne_effect

Your shilldar is off
I'm telling you that venting is exactly what they'd like you to do, because you're not redpilling people irl or actually gassing any kikes

Why don't whites rape and murder anymore? We used to be savage as fuck now we're just cucks and betafucks. If we started raping and savaging out again no one will want to immigrate to our countries. Think about, no one wants to live in El Salvador cause pic related. Why dont we just make the world truly fear us again.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 12K)

based spainbro

I don't care. If they come for me, I take as many of them with me as I can and consider that a victory.

five eyes, faggots and spies

Jesus doesn't really appreciate wanton slaughter and rape

What, you didn’t think there were rich people who browse and post on Jow Forums? You thought it was all poor fags here?

Whoever that is, I'd fuck her. As she was then not now obviously.

Jesus usually wanted for homicide and rape

Can you help fund a Jow Forums school that cranks out shitlords? We will go preK-12th

>work full time leading a team at a fortune 500 company.

on Jow Forums …..nah....unless you are a loney fagot with "millions"kek

Attached: 1543212949201.jpg (400x300, 16K)

I want out

Attached: C690D7ED-014C-481C-934A-EEAF18711B20.jpg (480x480, 20K)

I would fund a Jow Forums school that only accepts autists and uses mkultra techniques to train children to make juicy memes

I like your attitude.

Attached: 1353241614029.jpg (256x200, 25K)

>Why do you browse Jow Forums like its not a publicly searchable database linked directly to your name?

because i have no respect whatsoever for anyone involved in this travesty and do not need their validation or approval.

in my country just visiting this site gets you on a list so I proxy from a friend's house lmao, wonder if I'd have passed my background check otherwise

Because I don't care.
>Gas the kikes race war now!

Alt-right doesn't exist except for in the heads of the main stream media, not unless of course you are a Richard Spencer fan? Then just continue back to your regular programming.

You are here forever like the rest of us faggots.

Meh. We all do sometimes. Just have a nap and then come back to it tomorrow, and if that doesn't work, go have another nap and come back to it the day after that. Eventually it will all be good.
t. ancient one

Why do you think I care?

Out of genuine curiosity, I very well understand how Jow Forums can blow things out of proportion, but how has quality of life been affected the past few years up there?
Is it as bad as it's made out on Jow Forums?

You knew the moment that truth bombs started exploding in your head that there's no breaks on this train

Prepare to lose that proxy if youre telling the truth.

Shutting down vpns/proxies are their top priority.

Because you sociopaths are utterly beneath me, and I don't give a single electron of a single shit molecule what you think about *anything.*

Because some days a straian will do some top level shitposting and watching burgers and bongs reeeeee is worth reeducation camp. To bad this is not one pf those days. Disapointed more than angry.

poppy is one of the best traps they made, ill give them that

Attached: youknowwhattodo.gif (720x404, 1.47M)

lol me too

Attached: cromwhat is best in liife?.jpg (568x614, 48K)

Attached: sieze power.png (836x720, 589K)