Guys, it's 2 day two here in Paris. No one has shown up this morning

It's just people out walking there dogs. Literally no protesters. Looks like things have really been winding down. Don't bother showing up today, because nothing is happening. But we made our point! Good job everyone.

Attached: paris.png (1104x597, 960K)

According to German news the Yellow Jacket ring leader has been arrested, it's over

Attached: 1532279083241.png (476x635, 292K)

sage

you guys arent even trying to hide it anymore

>people will take OPs bait
>not realize he posted NYC

Attached: 61Vye4c2gSL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 88K)

We had a good run boys. Globalism is just too powerful.

Are there even riots planned for today?
Pretty sure it's only Saturdays.

picture is from the summertime.....

that's the arch de triumph though and OP is right, this movement was an aborted happening

It's 4 am here in France
shill harder lmfao

It's 4am in Paris right now. OP is a faggot.

Nigger it's 4:00 in the morning...

it's also 4am in France, m8

I haven't even gone to bed yet and u talk about people showing up

>4 am
>a day ahead of the actual calender
it's the 8th of december retards, which means that it isn't "4 am" and that op is actually right and your damage controlling really badly

Please tell me you are just baiting...

>meme flag
imagine my shock.

>American education

TWAT

Attached: 1511042224591.png (640x550, 235K)

it's called a 'joke', try to keep up

not everyone is out to trick you with their nefarious bait

I'm german, i don't know what "a joke" means.

>arch de triumph

Nigger its like 4am in France. Poor quality bait.

This shit in Paris is just the beginning, the same social media tactics (((they))) used to do the "Arab Spring" which eventually resulted in the murder of Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi is being used against (((them))). Isn't so great when the tables are turned is it?

The shit that caused all of these refugees fleeing out of North Africa into Europe.

What the hell?

You can stop the shilling. It's well known fact that french people on Jow Forums do not actually read anything. They simply look at flags and post insults

t. shildo

I don't know about Europe, but in Russia you can suspend accounts for some time by mass reporting. Facebook moderators can't understand what's going on and suspend accounts.

Arab Spring attracted some "experts" to work on it at a bare minimum. How to trick Facebook into prioritizing/deprioritizing content, how to hook up people on it.. Place right actors here and there, consult them.

Just got back from the yellow jacket protests in Paris, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

shill bot