Is transgenderism just a passing fad?

Or are we stuck with this shit forever?

Attached: 1544304588944.jpg (777x1024, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/662JyNLVpxE
youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eventually we will be too weak to fend off the Muslim world. Once they take over most of this degeneracy will go away.

so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed Just to get it all out what's in my head And I, I'm feeling a little peculiar And so I wake in the morning and I step outside And I take a deep breath and get real high And I scream from the top of my lungs “I said hey, what's goin' on?— SLACKCiRCUS And I say hey, yeah, yeah, yeah yay Hey, yay, yay I said hey, what's goin' on? And I say hey, yeah, yeah, yeah yay Hey, yay, yay I said hey, what's goin' on? And he tries Oh my God, do I try I try all the time In this institution And he prays Oh my God, do I pray I pray every single day (Nyaaah) For a revolution! And I say hey, yeah, yeah, yeah yay Hey, yay, yay I said hey, what's goin' on? And I say hey, yeah, yeah, yeah yay Hey, yay, yay I said hey (Don't cry out loud) (Just keep it inside and learn how to hide your feelings) (Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah yay) (Hey, yay, yay) Hey hey hey I say hey What's goin' on? Yeah!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 8K)

It's just comedy at this point.

short answer. yes

Mandatory sterilization for anyone over 18 calling themselves transgender.

>Is transgenderism just a passing fad?
Sure. It goes away just as fast as it appears.

They sterilize themselves to be perfectly honest. No reason to get the tax payers to pay for it.

They do that themselves often.

There were comparable if not worse medical fads before - lobotomies and tapeworm ingestion off the top of my head. We'll be seeing a whole lot of malpractice suits in a decade or so if this keeps proceeding how it is now.

Their suicide rate is pretty high. Once you increase the number of transexuals the increase in the suicide rate will be significant, people will take notice.

Big neck for a big guy.

I don't think them reproducing is an issue. Which is surely why it's being encouraged so much.

Learn to live with ladyboys, faggot.

It's here to stay, bigot.

Attached: tranny abos.png (1080x1579, 917K)

I'm actually for transgenders being able to do this just for the TERFs v GBTQ fights. The communist didn't start turning on each-other in Russia until they got power. In the west, they're already turning on each other.

On a related note, we can actually destroy EA if we all pretend to be SJWs on twitter and start a campaign demanding that they put trans people into FIFA.

It seems to be a 'trendy' thing with teenagers now, for whatever bizarre reason. Hard to predict when if ever it might stop.

It's going to kill itself within the decade.

The ethnostate needs to have a trap breeding eugenics program. We all get state mandated qt traps for pleasure and companionship.

Guess what HRT does to the gonads

Can someone explain to me why this is happening even to chads?

Look at that dude and Bruce Jenner. These are genetically gifted men.

I can understand the beta cucks, but why are even the chads falling to this?

The only reason it exists is because we've got fucking communists brainwashing elementary school kids. Throw the commies out of helicopters like they deserve and all the retarded shit stops.

Attached: trannypill.jpg (1600x2382, 1.01M)

Not this type of chad just riding the wave of female destruction. He's the apex alpha of the female world.

Attached: 1544237286038.jpg (165x165, 10K)

Australians have evolved well beyond shitposting. Now it's shitsporting.

Attached: 1543726164741.jpg (640x640, 117K)

absolute unit i support dudes beating the shit out of weak inferior women

Yeah, it's no different than the hippies moving to communes. It will go away when snowflakes move on to a new destructive habit. It will leave broken people in its wake.

For you

j-JESUS CHRIST LOL GOD NO

Attached: 1457854133958.jpg (409x383, 98K)

Have you heard on mainstream about the tranny suicide rate? Nope.
This is just another means to destroy whites and breed us out of existence peacefully. Along with plastics, processed foods, vaccines, chemtrails, hormones in various foods, etc...

Kek. 1980s fantasy masculinity is now some creepers delusion of feminity.

I don't think is actually a tranny.
I think he just wants to fuck up female players.

Honestly being on Jow Forums makes you think this tranny thing is way bigger than it is. Only time I've seen one in the wild where I live was a Mexican server at the local Taco Bell, creeped my gf out quite a bit.

>Or are we stuck with this shit forever?
No. This fad will have a lifespan similar to rollerblading. In fact, it has probably already peaked.

That tranny is the man I've always wanted to be. I wish I was that built.

it's generational thing. Back in the days in school, fads were collection stickers, sports cards, having interests in electronics or vidya and movies... now kids transition together. Group of friends all deciding to become girls together, just for fun. It's fashionable, it's encouraged, it's prefered. Besides, all these boys have single mothers feminist vapid cunts who really wanted a daughter, so it's win/win. It's fucking scary.
Teachers who are also single mother feminists force kids to wear dresses in kintergarden, for no reason other than to explore their feminity.
"Toxic masculinity" is blamed for everything and more or less banned, kids are not allowed to compete anymore or play sports that victimize, like dodgeball.
There are no longer any losers or winners...
If only you knew how bad it is.

Attached: shame.jpg (803x610, 105K)

>when a transgender is more masculine than you

should i just kill myself at this point

Transgenderism, like many leftist fixations, is a weapon of social warfare. Once the battle is over, these people will be quickly cast aside because they're inherently corrosive to society, and serve no other purpose than to weaken their own countries.

lol, pure comedy gold. Guy looks like a young Conan: The Barbarian. I hope the girls have ate their wheet bix.

> we abos want free gibs
> we no man we wooman now
> we culture so gib gibs.
I feel sorry for the Chinese having to deal with this shit.

This. Fuck all the xenophobic haters

Attached: captain_cuck_and_the_super_queeros.jpg (2048x1365, 1.76M)

No, kill him you moron.

Is this just aussie shitposting manifest? The dude doesn't even look like he's taken a single dose of HRT and was just like "Oiya cunt fak this shit oim goin in"

Women will start getting pissed when men win every time.

mo
pushing this trans and faggotry shit is an important part of the globalists' depopulation agenda
just like depression
drugging children
and raising suicide rates in general

Have transgender-only teams for maxi-keks, though I guess you'd have two types..a "male" trans team and a "female" trans team, it really could catch on.

>mo
kek *no

One day all female sports will just be unpassable MtF tranny hulks beating the shit out of each other. How fun.

who is this qt

They already are.

Meme is a seed. It takes easy root in the shit minds of fertilizer. Estrogen water and vegan sensibilities don't help matters.

The meme of Traps have reached the consciouseness of the weak minded, fatherless hordes and will not leave until cleansed by hunger as will be brought forth by the coming winter.

We need more lampposts to hang these creatures from.

but hed break me in half, well i guess he could do that to everyone in this thread too. it's fucking he-man

Wtf did I just read haha.

So brave

Attached: images (84).jpg (400x267, 19K)

They'll die off, or we could help it along and poison them with tainted shit so it happens faster.

Attached: 1543030587237.jpg (480x461, 31K)

if you cant handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best

Attached: hannahdress.jpg (650x366, 25K)

Why do you care?

Nigger

I was unclear when I said "it". I meant the fad of transgenderism in general, not this chad-sheman.

Normies will start to see all gore and horror stories that circulate on Jow Forums, it'll work its way into slice-of-life journalism, and the movement will lose popular support.

She's a lesbian with a penis. She probably wouldn't be interested in you.

hannah smash

Attached: hannahhightackle.png (428x600, 348K)

Fucking He-man is legally beating the shit out of women in a ring. I wonder at which point people will decide that modernity is increasingly incompatible with human biology.

I was just wondering what Jow Forums thought about it. I care what Jow Forums thinks.

Kek

When those fuckers hit 30-40 they will all kill themselves

Attached: 0A0DB8D1-1B4C-4320-84FF-49AD226A1667.jpg (125x122, 11K)

You read the lyrics to this song.

youtu.be/662JyNLVpxE

Every time I see a hypermasculine looking tranny I can't help but to sing that song.

Attached: b881381677z1_20180517152619_000gns13k11l2-0-ax3r2zeyifnrfud8aq2_ct677x380.jpg (677x380, 38K)

it's a mass hysteria. somatic/factitious body dysmorphic disorder and sexual confusion. it will settle eventually, may never pass entirely without some serious active repression.

You are doing them a favor

Attached: 1542291574568.png (792x658, 650K)

Evil is always born carrying the seed of its own destruction.

she's a big girl

Attached: hannahhot.jpg (650x1000, 99K)

I feel bad for the women

Attached: DRC.gif (300x192, 834K)

Let's make that based chick a trap spotter. What's a good name for her?

Attached: 15639393.png (2565x1440, 3.18M)

Quite a handsome lady.

Shazza the Shemale Hunter

4 u

Attached: 3c4ae353094a256d4fd917ef54dfef34.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

The sudden intense promotion of transgenderism is the work of the crypto-left. They secretly hold moderate to right wing views but espouse transfaggot rights to delegitimize radical feminists.

“Let me just say, woman to woman, sorry about the broken collar bone.”

we need some webms of /ourgirl/ crushing thots

Attached: hannahcrush.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

No, matthew 24 is clear, it will be like the days of noah

Fuck, I want her to sit on my face so bad.

What anime is that from?

Second that

Attached: 156283848.png (1541x1440, 2.15M)

This is what females have been protesting for

Attached: 1543079796896.jpg (800x800, 117K)

why, are you sexist?

Attached: BD102EF9-67FF-456D-9DA6-1E160A08DF61.jpg (1300x1434, 380K)

I don't. Our bro if fucking them up like a champ.

Agreed, this shit is hilarious to watch. Soon women's sports will be dominated by men....pretending to be women.

Attached: 1216297_1.jpg (630x630, 32K)

Future Female Athlete of the Year.

And what our forefathers faught and died for. At least Hitler didn't win and turn the world into some sick dystopian nightmare.

Attached: 1542052922425.jpg (540x720, 50K)

He's a big girl.

don't
they asked for this

4u
just watched hannah's interview

"so are you still interested in girls hannah"
"oh yeah,bigtime"

can't tell if trans women or actual abo women...

Once we oven those who promote this degeneracy, it will go away.

for posterity

youtube.com/watch?v=eh7lp9umG2I

How do we keep heretical scum like this out of our churches?

Attached: unknown.png (470x680, 78K)