Did the Jews really make up Jesus to make the goy submissive?

Did the Jews really make up Jesus to make the goy submissive?

Then why are Jews today so afraid of Jesus to the point of even speaking his name (ADL didn't quote "Jesus Christ" from a Daily Stormer article but instead wrote "god")?

Is Jesus truly the bridge to winning the spiritual war of Jews vs goy? Or even if he is made-up, he must be a mirror of something real on the other side, or how would his hologram here last this long?

Attached: associations.jpg (479x479, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdE5fvX9FdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Did the Jews really make up Jesus
no.
the 7th is real.

what's the 7th?

jesus christ.

Turn the cheek baby boy goy jesus cuckboi. :)

>Is Jesus truly the bridge to winning the spiritual war of Jews vs goy?
Yes because when all the Jews convert to Christianity, it'll be over. There will be no vs anymore.

that sounds like how jews see silly goyim. "when there is NWO it will be over. there will be no vs anymore."

Naive wishful thinking. Jewish converts become cryptokikes.

sauce or reading materials?

>jews make up a religion for whitey that condemns every single thing the jews try to push for whitey
yeah, thats equally retarded as the stance the romans made up jesus to pacify israelites and tried to convert them to christianity by slaughtering every single christian in the most brutal way they could for 200 years.

funfact, the europeans are the real israelites.

Attached: jesus moneychanger.jpg (555x574, 103K)

>needs to use quotes outside of historical context to attack christianity

Attached: turn the other cheeck.png (1380x511, 381K)

so the 'chosen' are basically aryans? hope that means they lead by example, not that world domination has been done by the wrong people.

but what if it was useful for jews to jew the goys back then by making them lambs, and then it wasn't until the last 100 years that they were like "okay time for diddling in movies"?

You are a prophet. You are a based German prophet fighting against sinister jewish disinfo memes.

except in the new testament jesus comes back and jews who aren't sealed either convert or burn.
jews are still using just the old testament, and there's a reason why it's old

Jesus was one of the many incarnations of the Christ self.
The Christ self is the part of us that exists outside of this mortal plane.
We come here hundreds, sometimes thousands of lives to learn.
He came here only a few times in the flesh whenever we needed some in-the-flesh guidance.
Israel is the coding of our perfect DNA.
Our current DNA is a broken Israel.
Israel is what we will reattain once we re-merge with our Christ self.

We are Gods in training.
It's almost time for Christ to return!

derp, meant for
and also, NWO is here on earth, that's all physical, op asked about spritual war

>making them lambs
it wasnt until fairly recently the lovey dovey version of the doctrines was accepted. before that christianity pretty hard and rebuking most of the bullshit that gets pushed now but using quotes out of context, ignoring other verses and at best have the christians not even read the bible anymore

thank you. i want to read what you read, study what you study. would you spare a few links?

You ready for the biggest redpill you ever heard?
The jews know it's Jesus.

that's all horseshit
>We are Gods in training.
sound familiar?
"Ye shall be as Gods."

yeah that comment was also op, who is le me. physical/spiritual - they mirror each other i think.

so just arbitrarily happens to be that that book says people who don't worship jesus will burn? is that a metaphor for jesus's goodness or is jesus just a megalomaniac on god mode who pretended to be nice then?

nah mate, i dont dare to claim to be able to speak in the name of the lord. i try my best to figure out what he wants, and believe occasionally he points me into the right direction one way or the other, but that by far is nothing like a prophet.

Attached: credit.png (727x532, 406K)

I was JUST talking about how I need to make some William Dudley Pelley threads, so there you go Mr. Quads.
Read up.

"Getting Born" is so far his most amazing book, but anything in the Soulcraft series is good.
He also has a pdf of "Seven Minutes in Eternity and their aftermath"

>by slaughtering every single christian in the most brutal way they could for 200 years
They did that to a lot of groups. The only reason the Romans even gave a shit about Judea was because it was between Egypt and Syria, two infinetly more important provinces. In hindsight they should‘ve let the Jews amd their shit cult in peace and the world wouldn‘t habe to deal with three sandnigger religions ruining everything.

>let me
get fucked shill faggot. we know your jew tricks

Attached: 9ED0CE9F-FCDF-4629-8E30-9254DD4E5155.jpg (400x400, 37K)

i think ultimately humans are channels of god's will/love, and we only 'create' what we are inspired to, i.e. what god or higher energies want us to channel. i think there are two things people wanna make at any moment, something they've been traumatized into wanting to do (revenge, escape from pain, reactive stuff) or inspired stuff (so, things channeled from god) -- sex aside. i can see the idea of being a clearer channel being seen as being god-like, in the sense that being a clearer channel is better than being subconsciously hung up on something dad did when you were 3 so you are in a repetitive pattern forever. i think that's god-like and what i aim for, not to satiate my ego 5ever.

>le me

additionally, I started with the philadelphia experiment and all the science of it.
That lead me to the double slit experiment, which shows you that consciousness affects the world around us, and we can control it.
Then I started actually READING the bible and all the other worldly religious texts I could get my hands on.
Study quantum physics, world history, and all religions.
And William Dudley Pelley wraps everything else up neatly.

God made the rules, not Jesus.

nice thank you, will get started on that!

Jesus was an idea.
They didn't like that idea, so they flipped it upside down and made it destructive.
They still hate the idea.

Attached: Christ isn't nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

you are very welcome!
have a great night and a merry christmas, i'm out

this god sounds like a projection of something dual and lowly from the earth-plain then, if the whole point of everything was to have a human everyone better look up to or else they get smited.

nah we have free will, which is why there are commandments to follow. sure, you can be inspired to a degree, but for the most part, it's all your choice

its really simple. Jesus paid with his blood for our sins so we dont have to pay with our blood. however, due to free will we must accept that gift of his. to accept it you must believe in him first, so if you dont believe in him he wont pay for your sins as you never asked, and as a result get the damnation that usually everyone would deserve because we fuck up so much.

I don't really think so because Jesus repeatedly said they were satanic and then they executed him for it.

No idea why "Christian Zionists" exist really.

you've got the wrong idea
think of it like Jesus the path, instead of the person

yeah, we have the choice of choosing god's will or our shitty will i think. "being like gods" is a temptation because it suggests you should commit to fulfilling your lowly earth will instead of going deeper and finding god's will. so it's like there are two interpretations of being like gods -- either being a channel of god's will and love, however that might look on earth, or infinitely trying to satiate your bottomless ego-stomach.

ok so in this view jesus is a path/way/ideal and not an actual person who came down. so what's the meaning of "in the new testament jesus comes back and jews who aren't sealed either convert or burn"? just to remember actions have consequences and you'll pay on the other side?

Jesus was a Celtic god named Hesus, one of three in a holy trinity. The romans co-opted Jesus due to him being a warrior god of self-sacrifice whose worship was likely the cause of many Gaulish rebellions. I think they just decided to kill two birds with one stone by making him a pro taxation Palestinian Jew with the same basic story as Moses.

Attached: IMG_2166.jpg (960x720, 143K)

read the bible man, it's the same thing, no two interpretations about it. it's temptation like you said but i don't know where you get two interpretations from, that sounds like one long interpretation that's correct.

ok. i'm saying that the guy who posted the stuff you didn't agree with, because it said something like "you'll be like gods," actually meant that in a good way, the good way being free of temptation and filled with god's will and love

The best Idea. The Idea of the perfect man. The most inspirational Idea possible. The Son of God and yet willing to sacrifice himself. Nothing is more terrifying to the prideful. Anyone who knows anything about magic can understand that Christ is THE most powerful egregore but most wont admit it because that is to admit their own insufficiency and mortality.

Attached: Christ Jesus sacrifice.jpg (1200x1122, 218K)

no it's both, he came, was a person, and is the way, the truth, and the light, but you're focusing only on the person, not the path

yes, it is to deter you from committing evil self-serving will, which separates you from God, which is what Hell is, separation or "being without".

it's interesting to me that this service has only been available for 2000 years. do you think the damnation is eternal? that seems inconsistent with jesus's message of forgiveness. obviously we need to be made right, that's why reincarnation makes sense to me. maybe hell and damnation is being an african for many lives until they get their shit together.

but the reincarnation thousands of times thing doesn't jive, then he goes on about israel DNA

i prayed to jesus once, and was very moved because i realized i couldn't not be selfish with my prayer, and there was a flash of blue light that filled the room. was very early in the morning but no light came in, i have no blue lights, wasn't on any substances. made this thread to learn more. there's something real about him. prayed to archangel michael earlier, maybe that's why it was blue. god bless!

>it's interesting to me that this service has only been available for 2000 years
before that there was another covenant, and christ went into the hades and dispelled it, saving the souls trapped in there already.

>do you think the damnation is eternal?
no idea, but the bible says
>9The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some understand slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance.
so the plan is i assume that everyone will be saved eventually, but i assume the worse your deeds the longer the punishment. except if you still dont come to repentance in which case i would assume its eternal.

People that believe this are ignorant faggots that have never read the bible. Jesus was a revolutionary he called out the jews for their jewry. Even fucking had to drive them out of the temples by whipping them on multiple occasions. Jesus Christ is depicted as a cuck by mainstream media since they don't want christians to know his true teachings. Almost all churches are corrupt fuck priests and the vatican. You need to read the bible and you will learn the truth. Jesus never said to sit back and take shit from our enemies. Yes he did say to treat other people the way you want to be treated and that we should love our neighbor. But if our neighbor is cheating us and using our empathy against us to their advantage. You have to fight back but cleverly. Spreading the gospel is spreading the truth about this world and the people who are behind all of this. The synagogue of satan is the culprit. You will be hated, your family might even disown you for your views, and you will never be able to get a job. But that is what it takes to follow Jesuss footsteps. God is not in control of this world. Satan and the fallen our. If you love this world you love satan and the material. Youare suppose to hate it and despise it. This is the testing ground of the beginning of our spiritual evolution. Wake up and follows Christs path

Unironically your shit-for-brains so called "god"

>pic rel [what u fegs worship]

Attached: 300px-Ajrud.jpg (300x307, 21K)

this guy gets it

>thinking anyone knows what God looks like
Go away kike.

>0-5cm

So those dicks are less than two inches long, eh?

Thanks kike

thank you for your words. think i agree with you on everything but gonna pick something about the world/satan bit.

satanism means loving the creation instead of the creator for sure. but i think dividing love from one thing and another is discernment which
1) was what adam and eve got from the tree of knowledge, and was bad because it took them out of the present/christ/loving/one moment, and
2) that causes more duality, and oneness/wholeness is the goal, to be one with god, realize that the material world was an illusion anyway.

yes down here we do need to discern good from evil, but i think defending yourself from something outside of you mentally/emotionally, ultimately causes a division inside oneself; what you resist persists. inb4 "so you're saying AIDS trains are great"; I just think eastern thought is valid too and should be taken into account. we have to be LIKE the creator, in the sense of coming from cause instead of effect. loving god instead of the creation in the sense you mean i think matches with this as long as it's not whalloping disgust with the world.

Maybe.

doesn't jive why/how? because the bible says it isn't so?

That's a fucking picture of your god from the turds who invented it you fucking kike

No.

If there is any one human being who has ever walked the earth, it’s Jesus Christ. I mean, if you think Alexander the Great was a real person, then you should feel certain, beyond any doubt, that Jesus was real (is real...and loves you).
God bless

He is a modest god

why is Jupiter Thursday??

It's not in there, yes.

the main goal was to get christcucks to work the land and not be materialistic, while the jews got to take up all the merchant, law, bookkeeping, and medical jobs.

Even the sun of God understands parasites must be burnt with divine fire

seems like you are countering user's point with the point that user was countering. but what do you have to add that shows your point is the right one?

pic sums it up. Also everything in the old testament leading up to a messiah said it would not be a divine person. So Jesus was a fraud and the people who made him up were SJW without the facts.

Attached: 1498233040128.jpg (540x445, 63K)

Turn the cheek means stand strong to show you aren't scared, even if they strike you again you're strong enough to take whatever they throw at you
It's properly used to say you should be defiant, not to be passive

>so the 'chosen' are basically aryans?

pretty much, but its not what that user is saying. The closest genetic relatives of jews are kurds and druze, iranic peoples who migrated to the levant in the iron age. And jews are more related to iranians in general, and armenians, greeks and southern italians, then they are to the arab populations neighbhouring israel, like the palestinians, bedouins, jordanians and most syrians. With the except of the lebanese, who are not arabs anyway and who also share this relation to iranians/iranics, armenians and southern europeans

He wasn't divine though. He was made flesh.

its about forgiveness. Don't try and make it into something its not

he did magic tricks, and returned from the dead

yahweh is not the God of the new testament.

whats the exact verse of the prophecy where it says he won't be divine?

Yeah he's even worse than that .5cm dicklet Yahweh ie. Derivative

>i think ultimately humans are channels of god's will/love, and we only 'create' what we are inspired to, i.e. what god or higher energies want us to channel.
So if Jow Forums is only inspired to "kill all Jews", does that mean it is God's divine will that Jews be killed?

Now we're talking

but he was killed yea? healing and stuff doesn't make you divine, the apostles did it later and they weren't divine. Jesus was also born, from a womb.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdE5fvX9FdA

You don't know what divine means. stop pretending to.

people aren't talking yet about how jesus entering that stone thing and coming out, the resurrection after three days -- those are all archetypal and symbolic and shit right? 12 disciples, 12 being significant, virgin mary being the divine archetypal mother. was/is it jewing to say a lot of this may have been made up or based on previous myths?

Thor's day. People once worshipped the planets because they used to be much closer in the sky. All of the pagan pantheons have different names for the same real planets in the solar system. Jupiter=Zeus=Jove=Thor=YHWH. Thats right even the Hebrew tradition has its roots in polytheism. Elohim is plural.

Attached: Saturn was our star.jpg (640x889, 107K)

Well if you're going to make up new meanings for the words you want to use then no, I'm afraid I don't know what you think it means.

Go home jordan

you're crossing into reddit-troll territory now

>Jews created modern 'science' (theory based fantasy).
>Jews created all religions you know of.
>Jews created the big bang theory, evolution, and dinosaur nonsense.

Understand that Earth is level, and you were born into a jewish run slave labor camp, and a cult. This cult believes the Earth is a spinning space potato whizzing around an infinite universe without a single proof, simply because real knowledge is hidden from them.

>Research flat Earth.
>HTTP://IFERS.INFO

Attached: c83d11daee3196a1bc2f24ec0bd07b68--illuminati-symbols-hollow-earth.jpg (474x499, 45K)

Attached: main-qimg-3d76075472afe85120c63d9233b50a59-c.jpg (602x339, 37K)

Attached: REAL planets NO FAKE NASA CGI.jpg (522x522, 41K)

no, i'm really curious. if those have been debunked i wanna know.

>No curve exists. They only say it does.
>Water is always level at rest, always seeks to be level. All oceans on Earth are demonstrably level as proven in the science world daily.
>Water can not stick and curve around spinning balls. Water does not take the exterior shapes of objects.
>Globe Earth is a jewish fantasy to keep you in bondage.

Attached: water-level-flat-earth.jpg (1000x700, 161K)

avril lavigne im with you . jpg

but for real

Jews were abandoned by god for worshiping demons. God chose the goy.

It along with walking the extra mile is civil disobedience. Satan is the Lord of this world and he new that we would lose if we tried to oppose him directly before Christ returned. I also believe that the last 2000 year were meant as a lesson in what happens to good people when the try to run a society entirely upon good will.

Attached: Christ sword 2.jpg (500x698, 187K)

it's like the song, "if man is five and the devil is six than that must make me seven. this honkey's gone to heaven."

Attached: 22046974_759745370891866_39571722990005751_n.jpg (960x740, 75K)

yes another jew trick but can we get back to jesus-ing them out of power pls

actually to your credit something a very spiritual friend told me is that those previous prophets with similar stories are different incarnations of the Christ figure who regularly returns so man will get it right.

O_O

Attached: 20156044_726657894200614_2759919316804618046_n.jpg (480x497, 60K)

Yes. Christianity is the religion of slaves.
Did it start out like that? Idk, i dont think so.
But it has been usurped and molded to be a religion, that those that follow will be more submissive and subservient.
They even made sure to put a blanket ban on lieing. All other religions are permited to lie to save their skin, or to fuck with non members.
Chrisrianity has no such loophole.
Give unto ceasar.
Turn the other cheek
Obey your master
Being a slave is noble etc etc.
God, I love being Gnostic Deist.
I dont see how anyone can honestly think another person can tell you what and how your relationship should be with God.
But yeah, its a slave religion for the kikes goy.

this viewpoint has been hit a few times earlier already, would be interesting if you had rebukes