Why are Christians so EVIL ?

pic related

Attached: 15349956709439920.jpg (833x515, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2h0LjqvGEhs&bpctr=1544326779
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have to regulate this EVIL hate ideology that is CHRISTIANITY.

Attached: 1543609520002.jpg (652x914, 244K)

Attached: 1543694940253.png (1084x656, 283K)

Attached: ijh.png (731x587, 266K)

They also HATE WOMEN and only oppress them into sex object just there to make babies and shut up.

Attached: 1542846555640.png (1501x1911, 2.23M)

you lost.
;)

The Abrahamic religions are a criminal organization. Theft, extortion, political violence, conspiracy, murder, etc.

Attached: 1537650992866.png (1801x1009, 594K)

Attached: 1538961277150.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

They also don't want people to have LUST AND PLEASURE, JUST BECAUSE.

Attached: 1540838931860.jpg (1583x2048, 462K)

E Michael Jones is a genius

And they are XENOPHOBIC and HATE MIGRANTS, they want BORDERS AND NATIONS, thus they are WHITE SUPREMACISTS.
Thank good this EVIL religion is dying and that a peace religion like Islam finally can take over the west.

Attached: 1541373859895.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

>christians are evil for recognizing their enemies

The jew truly cries out in pain as he strikes you

Just fixed OP's pic, added a "that".

Attached: 15349909439920.jpg (876x515, 69K)

Here, he says it at 8:20...Truly an EVIL ANTI-JEW person. We are in 2018 ffs, those people need to stop being so INTOLERANT.
youtube.com/watch?v=2h0LjqvGEhs&bpctr=1544326779

Attached: 20060523141424_cambridge.jpg (1918x1074, 368K)

Fuck off, kike.

Attached: Happy Merchant - Memeflag.jpg (565x658, 43K)

Okay, now I am a radical.

Your pic doesn't include EU flag faggot

As if that makes you any less of a faggot.

Attached: memeflag.jpg (684x1024, 166K)

Impressed with your pic related, but you forgot the Amerimutt flag.

Attached: 56BTFO.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

They're not. It only seems that way because you're on the wrong side.

It looks that YOU are in the wrong side of history and that I am in the good side.

Attached: 1527456669-1527454767652.jpg (978x297, 171K)

Nope. I said it first.

christkikes are slaves to jewish capitalists

Attached: J & christianity 1.png (1660x1968, 1.5M)

Attached: Jewish supremacy.jpg (851x860, 364K)

Attached: organs.jpg (1024x1024, 175K)

Attached: Special Notice.png (723x768, 441K)

>you must pay one foreskin to reply to this thread

Friendly reminder that all anti christian threads are buttblasted kike threads.

Attached: 1482111199910.gif (666x574, 202K)

Bait and slide thread time to sage

a person said a thing
omg everyone is evil

that's like taking a quote from anyone regardless of thier religion or race or whatever and applying it to all humanity.

Attached: fedora.gif (460x600, 595K)

Good lord this is unironically one of the most powerful compilations I've ever seen. It's as if a non-pedo Pope were speaking. Wow.

Huge if true. But why the meme flag?

Reminder that we would never have a Jewish question without Christians.

um...

Merry Christmas fake jew kike amalekites.

Attached: FY98zGQ.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Never seen this before, almost too good to be true...

You're missing some.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 558K)

You're missing some..

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 405K)

You're missing some...

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 391K)

You're missing some....

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

You're missing some.....

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 288K)

You're missing some......

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 459K)

You're missing some.......

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 302K)

You're missing some........

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 338K)

You're missing some.........

Attached: image.jpg (1650x1275, 167K)

You're missing some..........

Attached: image.jpg (1650x1275, 128K)

>

Attached: Untitled.png (396x335, 21K)

You're missing some...........

Attached: image.jpg (1650x1275, 147K)

You're welcome.

Attached: image.jpg (125x125, 18K)

hol up, hol up ...

so u tellin me *smacks lips* ... we wuz chosen n sheeeiit

Almost forgot...

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 363K)

it's ironic, he's def 1488

Michael Jones is a lightweight dude

Hijack:
This is a thread of people who believe the Bible is 100% true. Christians fuck off, you won’t like it here.

First off, god is not omniscient. He WAS, but he sacrificed his omniscience for our sake, because he is a god of sacrifice. This is immediately clarified with the first words god spoke after Adam refused him:
>WHERE
>ART
>THOU?

Now, “Christians” are probably already stuttering
>b-but muh p-pastor told me-
Fuck off. Here’s what Christ told me:
>9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Here’s a litmus test for whether you trust men, or you trust god:
>20 And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;
>21 I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know.

Pop quiz! Did god investigate so dam and gammorah to learn something. Or did he lie?
If you think god is a liar, stop calling yourself Christian, get right with God, or enjoy hell.
>

I really want to report you because you are an asshole, but I won’t.

Because christianity is a cover for being evil, and few people are actually christian in any meaningful way.

How is what he said wrong? Jews mere existence is in direct conflict with Christianity, they killed the messiah and spit in the face of Christianity by refusing to accept Jesus as their lord and savior because they don't want to give up their perceived prestige and power. I'm not even Christian, but this is extremely obvious.

Omg! You mean some people claim to be Christian but are evil?!?
Well fuck, that excuses the rest of the people who are evil and claim to be evil. At least they are honest!

good thread

Saint Paul a.k.a. Saul was Jewish himself

Jews don’t believe in Christ you stupid kike.

The best way to fight the Jews is to worship a Jewish God, have half of your holy book be Jewish scripture, have your savior be a circumcised Jewish rabbi, and to name your white sons after Jews.

That'll show em!

>hey schlomo, I need you to create a fake religion to control the goyim
who cares? Just make sure the central figure is the perfect man so that they will listen to what he says
yeah, make sure he calls Jews the synagogue of Satan. Like, we were Satan-spawned liars and such. Also make us responsible for killing him unjustly.
lol, dunno

Attached: 6B012968-FC7C-4FA5-B5D8-D370BA61F473.png (437x405, 82K)

God I hope Jews completely turn on Christians like this, then we can stop all this pussyfooting around them and start the New Crusade already

The U.S flag should be on there

>checks flag
Checks out.

Christianity wasn't made to control goyim, don't be an idiot.

>the perfect man

Your conception of the perfect man is a sandnigger rabbi with half of his penis cut off? And a Jewish supremacist?

21 Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

23 Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

If only christians hated jews this much.

>new crusade

How about we worry about Europe this time, instead of a patch of sandnigger desert where your magical jews walked around?

So are muslims the chosen people now?

>implying Holy Wars can or were only fought against the Middle East

Sometimes the Crusades were fought to slaughter other white people, thats true. But I'm sure your jew god had a good reason for it, praise Yeshua's foreskin.

Christians worship Paul. They throw away everything that God or Jesus ever said and instead take the word of a murderous faggot rabbi

Go to questioningpaul.com

I have a friend who says:
>imagine being a jew in the Middle East
>a thousand years after your people killed Christ
>you’re confident and secure that that little episode is long since dead
>suddenly a storm of gigantic blonde Goyim with crosses on their chest come sweeping into town and chop your dirty little head off.
It might take a while, but your pact with the devil while be your undoing even if you seem strong now.

Check your autism, m8.
Your only claim to the circumcision of Christ is theoughnluke, who allegedly based his scripture solely on previous writings.
You also seem to misunderstand circumcision. Regardless, the New Testament spoke against it.

Compared to who?

There is no debate that Yeshua was circumcised; every Jewish male was and your scripture is clear on that. Other apostles reference their own circumcision; Peter, the Rock of Christ's Church, even refused to eat dinner at the same table with uncircumcised people.

What do you think I misunderstand about it?

>The New Testament spoke against it

Well, one Roman citizen who had never known Yeshua and who got kicked out of the holy land by Peter spoke against it.

Remind me where exactly Odin(or literally any other Pagan “god”) warns their people about the jews? Seems like a bit of mistake for all “all seeing” god to just not mention the most evil race of people ever.

Attached: addtext_com_MDMyOTMwMzU0Mjc.png (1024x576, 626K)

>Deuteronomy 22
This is the chapter that says a woman who loses her virginity while living in her father's house must be stoned to death. It also says to not wear clothing of wool and linen woven together.

Why would Norse people who had never encountered Jews be writing about Jews?

If he’s an “all seeing god”, wouldn’t he know that the jews were going to wreck shit and warn his people and followers not to trust them? Seems like Odin is either negligent or not really a God.

Do you understand that those scriptures that are meant for the jews to purify themselves for the coming of the Messiah, and that once he came(Jesus), they aren’t relevant anymore?
>>>r/atheism

Jews disagree with you

>Jews disaGree with you
The absolute state of kike arguments.

Jews worship Satan and I got doubles, looks like God is on my side homeskillet.

Attached: F353395F-A4C9-40B0-993E-12C530F15665.jpg (851x623, 221K)

That guy is based.

Mjolniggers never, ever have a response to this.

Attached: A23ACA82-B94D-4EDB-8A4A-8C5FA9B1B03B.jpg (480x320, 34K)

Because he's a character from stories written by men you retarded nigger, just like YHWH; none of these anthropomorphized deities literally exist.

He actually a massive universalist "anti-racist" faggot who adores his christian shitskins flooding into white countries.

>one God warns against the jews, calls them “Children of the Devil” and the “Synagogue of Satan”, gets killed by them, raises back up, and their shitty temple gets rekt, forcing them to flee
>another “God” supposedly “all-seeing” conspicuously absent when Christians chop down his trees or whatever, never mentions the jews
Really big think there Amigo, gonna have to ponder it a bit. I guess we’ll see who is and isn’t real at the end of life.

Psalm 19
1(To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.)
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
4 Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
5 Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
6 His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
9 The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
10 More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
11 Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Why are memeflags such shills
>divide and conquer
/thread
SAGE

These are all imaginary characters from mythology.

Half of your holy book is literally Jewish scripture. You give your white sons Jewish names. You worship the god of the jews, who began his covenant with mankind by ordering his followers to mutilate the genitals of their children. Your savior is a circumcised semitic rabbi.

Satan is another imagimary characyer from Jewish mythology, so it has no relevance to people who don't follow Jewish mythology.

Also, your jew scripture doesnt say Jews are the synagogue of Satan, it says "those who call themselves Jews but who are not Jews" are.

Hmm...can you think lf any group of peoppe who claim to be the new Isrealites and chosen people of God, but who aren't circumcised and who donn't follow the Torah?

No, check the latest Big Kat Kayla Comfy Stream(near the end). He just points out that Mexican border jumpers are a consequence of NAFTA, and if we had a non-usary based economy based on the value of labor instead of the value of “Capital” and no Zionist influence in our foreign policy(both things expressly forbidden by Catholic teaching) then we wouldn’t have wetbacks in America and Sandniggers in Europe. He’s a bit naive in thinking that Africa could be like Europe with a 1,000 years of Catholic rule, but it certainly would be better.

>t. EU globohomo bootlicker