White people have been screwed over with modern clothing and they don't even realize it

White people have been screwed over with modern clothing and they don't even realize it.

Attached: cloth.jpg (802x795, 103K)

Modern clothing has been a welcome innovation.

Can you elaborate on how?

the picture, look at it

It's crazy how White people went from Victorian and Edwardian era clothing to such skimpy clothing that their ancestors would've hated.

He said elaborate not reitorate you fucking nigger.

All your picture shows is that swimsuits have been invented. What is your point? Just that we've gotten more immodest? Sorry, I like when people actually explain their arguments.

Swimsuits were invented? You think bikinis were the first swimsuits?
This clearly has nothing to do with swimsuits. This is niggering. Plain and simple. I can't believe I have to explain that white people shouldn't act like niggers.

The bikini was invented by a Jewish man

I'll take the tribal African unironically. That fertile African womb

What should women wear at the beach? Are one-pieces degenerate too?

White woman just needs to lift some and get a little extra fat on top of it.
Remember, much of the fashion industry is controlled by gay men, so this is what you get.

What a waste of your effort. Pick something more important to waste your energy on.

Why on earth would you think one pieces are degenerate. If it's one of those one pieces that looks exactly like a bikini with the only difference being covered stomach, then of course that's retarded. But a normal one piece is decent white clothing for swimming.

Attached: 939f793403d3aaa780812097b48870a9.png (430x611, 359K)

I have to admit I am highly attracted to hearing about the fertile African woman and how Africa has a high birthrate.

Obviously I know that bikinis were not the first swimsuits, I was just saying I like to hear a little bit of backstory on the cause, effect, etc. of an issue.

This is one of the most important issues. Our cultural expression and our attitudes towards sex/sexuality will have a major effect on all areas of life. If you don't want to talk about it, don't. I personally don't want the West to be niggered.

Sorry for not explaining. Your comment just made me think you didn't see the picture.

only jews and homos go to the beach. beaches are synonymous with jews and homos. take miami beach for example.

Sorry for not explaining. Your comment just made me think you didn't see the picture.

How is it Jewish or homo to play in the water with your family or throw Frisbee's around? Also, you do know not every beach is a crowded shithole, right?

It's not. But I do agree modern beaches have gotten ruined. They're no longer family places, not nearly as much as they were before, and at least not where I live.

why does the black woman have such an ugly body

"thicc" is actually disgusting

Beaches are degenerate

I think the black woman in both top pic's has a beautiful body

that's because you're a degenerate with shit taste

White Women have no virtue.

she's attractive. you find her unattractive because you hate black people.

Attached: 1535419036407.jpg (1080x1350, 126K)

I like what I like.
This

Attached: large.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>you hate black people
sounds like you're viewing me in very black and white terms. the black woman you posted is pretty. having the body of a feminine mammoth is not attractive

why?

why does this not surprise me

>hot as fuck
>full of almost naked chads and whores
>uv fucking your skin
>niggers everywhere

modern clothing plays to our weaknesses. example: leggings with tight ass area, white women generally have smaller asses, most white woman have to do butt exercises to compete

same for breasts, before the mass hormones.. white women had smaller breasts

white woman can pull off these slutty looks but they excel with more traditional clothing that does not focus solely on tits and ass

White women have much nicer butts. It's not even close. They have a good shape and they're not full of craters and hardened fat like black women's are.

>white woman can pull off these slutty looks but they excel with more traditional clothing that does not focus solely on tits and ass

Wtf? White women look great in bikinis. But it's completely vulgar and ridiculous for public. Boobs and ass are for the husband.

The beaches I've been to have been mostly secluded with just some families. So it's never been very degenerate. Just little kids tossing a football or boogie boarding

Attached: Control.png (3986x3255, 3.6M)

I don't get it.

>White people have been screwed over with modern clothing
Oh, there's much more than clothing.

kek, just jewgled it, louis reard - jewish fashion designer from france. Every time

This is a personal pet peeve. I'm supposed to believe that not one man or woman in the entirety of human history put a couple of triangles on a string and held it up to some boobies and went 'noice'.

that's becuase theres no actual point
just someone being a dumb chimp

Clothing is a blight brought upon the human race by an extra terrestrial force which aims to absorb our life force as a kind if biological battery. We have to arm ourselves against the clothing menace.

Attached: 1532785219495.gif (720x780, 712K)

Egads...

If you find that attractive... I don't know man... I don't even know.

Egads

Attached: 1544247185103.jpg (959x632, 128K)

I find black women very attractive. Esp when they wear their natural hair

>dont go outside
>never have to buy clothes
phew I dodged a bullet there

I guess that OP has the same IQ as the last two digits in this post.

It's fertile land

Attached: 8103705554_258b7e2840.jpg (500x333, 191K)