>UKIP is a joke
>Batten becomes leader
>25% more members in just a couple of months
>UKIP becoming a relevant party again
>Farage quits because he thinks it's 'too right wing'
>Farage starts plotting to bring down UKIP
>Farage is now acting like a shill
>The UKIP brexit march is tomorrow

The Brexit march is tomorrow. Farage is trying to break UKIP, he has made his own Brexit march on the 14th, which you even have to pay to attend, to prove how hopelessly out of touch he is.

Farage is now effectively a shill, even if he doesn't mean to be one he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPkz5l3T-G4

irishtimes.com/news/world/uk/nigel-farage-quits-ukip-over-party-s-direction-1.3720382

Attached: 21.jpg (632x497, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LBC/status/1069196652190277633
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As sad as it is, Farage appears to be comprimised. Luckily Sargon is on board with UKIP.

Now hear me out. Sargon is as normie as you can get. For him to endorse UKIP allows the party back into the overton window, it allows that normie who was on the fence to express support, when otherwise they would remain silent.

Like it or not, the majority of britain is brainwashed, if NPCs are brainless, why cant they be brainless in our favour.

My dudes.

How do you think Nigel is compromised? Threats/blackmail? Any details.

This ridiculous circus with brexit is a bit depressing with all the sabotage efforts. I feel bad for my brit bros.

Attached: 1543703435014.jpg (645x772, 75K)

Correct. Also the fact that Sargon gets called 'extreme' by the media proves how far they're pushing this. Anyone who listens to him can see that he's not this hardline lunatic like they say.

They're trying really hard to clamp down on any kind of alternative media right now.

I don't know, I think its possible he really thinks that UKIP are going down a bad path, but his endorsements for the party were objectively shit so idk why he would think this.

In the sense that he should have learnt from his mistakes and wished them well because Brexit is important. I don't mean he should agree with everything Batten says but I think we need unity right now more than anything, rather than infighting.

He's not comprimised, he's just smart. You have to walk a careful line in British politics and appeal to normies "publicly" or the media will destroy you. Most people do publicily support UKIP and Tommy Robinson... just not openly or the thought police come after you.

I dont believe its blackmail, Farage was a Tory once, UKIP was his creation because he was frustrated with how europhile the party had become. If they were going to dish dirt on him it wouldve been during the campaign, not now.

I truly believe Farage wants to come back in from the cold. I wouldnt be surprised if he pushed to become an MP again. Hes dedicated 20 years to getting the UK out of the EU. Maybe hes given up after seeing it sabotaged, and is now walking back. The powers that be are towering in their reach.

Thats true, british politics is a joke as far as the truth goes. Both Tory and Labour speeches sound as though they are written by a machine. Question Time is a disgrace. The blatant lies these cunts espouse is enraging. We need a Trump in the UK. Imagine a politician saying theres a problem with radical Islam and that its taking over the country. They would lose their job.

I think britain will fall before Sweden simply because of how our parliament works

>Nigel Farage wants to DESTROY UKIP
their zoggers

Attached: 1528519905141.jpg (151x167, 55K)

Fucking idiot

It's not the first time. Ann Marie got the shaft in favour of Bolton.

>Leaves UKIP in the shit
>Doesnt mention UKIP under Batten at all until Tommy Robinson
>Takes first excuse to resign after failing to topple Batten and make his comeback
>Starts shilling for a potential new party
He strikes me as a political opportunist that failed and his next move is to form a new party or lead a Brexit movement. Whichever keeps him most relevant. I like what Farage did for Brexit so there will always be some amount of respect.
He seems to be afraid of the working class in the UK. If UKIP are ever to make massive gains in elections it is by motivating people in the working class to get out and vote. Not aiming for the middle class Labour/Conservative voters. He has actually motivated me to get involved with my UKIP local party.

Fucking hell, British politics is a shit show. Glow-in-the-dark MI6niggers are rubbing there hands with glee at the carnage they've caused.

>National Front blows up in the 70's and starts winning local elections up and down the country
>Security Services infiltrate and promote street activism, marches/demos and fights with antifa. Then give Thatcher a speech to read out with anti-immigrant message. National Front dead.

>BNP blows up in the 90s and starts winning local elections up and down the country
>MI6 start infiltrating with same strategy as before except now with a focus on humiliation. Eventually get enough spies on the national committee to oust Nick Griffin and start purging all the talent.

>UKIP blows up in the late 2000s and starts winning national, local and EU elections, even more successful than BNP
>MI6 infiltrates with shady figures like Hookem, Carswell, Wolfe, Batten, James sabotaging the party by infighting, backstabbing and saying stupid shit. The party is now dead after 4 million votes in 2015.

Not to mention all the honeypots they've established like EDL, Britain First, Generation Identity, National Action and System Resistance Network.

Sources on that? Farage looks pretty establishment from here..

Yeah, those bullshit speeches say the "truth", the reality only gets spoken behind closed doors at home or down the local.

This is why we will continue to sleepwalk into nightmares. Everyone is scared to rock the boat, so we end up with more white flight, more murders/stabbings and more young girls being raped at the hands of paki men.

Our ancestors are spinning so hard underground they could provide a infinite power source.

Attached: tyler.jpg (1000x1415, 447K)

This is the key. People forget how class affects things in the UK. its uniquely british. In spain, people cant tell your social status from your accent.

The working class is deeply, deeply hated by the elites. As my mom always says, imagine if the girls being raped by pakis were called Annabel and graduated from a red brick university, imagine the reaction of the police then.

No, poor whites are treated like shit, and Farage is one of those elites. Robinson is as working class as you can get, just listen to his Oxford union speech, those students can barely hide their contempt.

Again, this issue of class is in the DNA of parliament, and why the country will not be saved peacefully. Unless you are rich, or around them, you have no idea how they live. Ive seen wealth, it truly is a different world

propoganda
doesn't that imply something that isn't true
he's a fucking mosaad kike

Fuck off you divide and conquer shill

The only party saying that right now is UKIP, granted Trump has absolutely huge charisma which is the difference, but still.

twitter.com/LBC/status/1069196652190277633

Factor in that you have the BBC involved with Saville and all the rest of that network and they're the same people who defend these gangs and help the media cover up / constantly smear Robinson and co. Very suspicious.

>The media are going to cheerlead Farage's new safety-valve party to take support away from the new genuinely anti-establishment UKIP. >They will succeed unfortunately because Farage is a household name, whilst Batten isn't.
>Today's march will have undercover cops posing as leave campaigners doing sieg heil salutes and kicking off violently
>The media and political narrative between this afternoon and Tuesday's vote will be that Brexiters are nasty violent extremists who don't represent 'the sensible moderate majority'
>May's deal will fail and a second referendum will be announced.
>Only this time they'll make sure it's been rigged enough.

Worst thing is, this is the same tactic they used on Farage himself not too long ago..
This is why the split is such a bad thing. The last thing we need now is infighting.
Honestly what we really needed was a cross party movement with this shit, everyone from Labour, Tories, whoever, who was anti EU should have got together.