POTUS Trolls Da Nang Dick Blumenthal HAHAHA

Trump does it again.

Attached: DaNang.png (786x526, 194K)

We need action, not more BASED tweets

Just build the fucking wall

fpbp. I see too many empty lampposts in DC. All talk and no action. Shit or get off the pot.

This board is too young to appreciate that tweet. But since my parents' fb democrat friends are going to shit bricks about this I like it.

>Trump tweets again.

Attached: 1512300290995.jpg (693x693, 138K)

BASED

Now the real question is will cave and sign the omnibus spending bill again?

Lol, that already happened to me, so I posted it.

Thought this was fake. Looked it up. God bless our POTUS. Living in the same timeline is enough. This will never happen again. Zero fucks given.

Attached: America.jpg (237x212, 19K)

Me too
Gave me a good laugh. Thank god for Trump. He gives us morale boosts all the time...where does he get his from. I think it's because he knows shit other people dont, like some kiind of conspiracy. The guy is so secure in what he does and says, but other people get all shakey.

Trump is frickin epic xD. Ain’t he?

Who the fuck is Da Nanh Dick?

They will just come back with his >bone spurs

Just some guy. Doesn't really matter.

Exactly this. Unfortunately it’s probably too late for him to fix anything because it’s been 2 fucking years.

Attached: ACE70707-882C-4F00-946D-D0634B9F0FFB.jpg (750x541, 252K)

Yeah, give the bantz a rest and build the fucking wall donny.

He is great

MAGA

Attached: 1541210433216.jpg (659x659, 52K)

Draft dodger makes fun of another veteran on twitter while getting JACK SHIT done irl, and actually getting btfo by dems every day.

For people tired of eating the shit sandwich of government, the same ole same ole it's refreshing. Politicians shoving it down our throats for so long it's nice for someone to stand up for a change if only for 4 or hopefully 8 years. Maybe things will change.i guess time will tell. I'm not to optimistic but it was a good ride. Drain the swamp could have not been a better phrase.

Richard Blumenthal is a democrat senator who lied about being in vietnam and saving soldiers and being under fire and things. He told a lot of lies and has been known now that he never served in vietnam.

Attached: d1.jpg (2876x1626, 208K)

It has been a good ride, a fucking record breaking, liberal tear swimming hell of a roller coaster. All in all, he really is a 'great'

Attached: 1540019307401.png (2048x1365, 2.42M)

lmao why is Private Bone Spurs trying to talk shit about actual veterans when he draft dodged?

Can you imagine what he could of done if the establishment wasn't against him ? That's what blows my mind. It's not even about America anymore with these politicians . Special interest and power. Trump came along and blew shit up. They don't like interruptions both establishment Republicans and Democrats alike.

Didn't trump evade conscription because he was a rich boi?

i can tell just by your comment that your deserve to die

God, how much of his momentum was sapped by the lulz that allowed the left to construe him as a nazi? Good job kids

it was a genuine question you dumb burger

Good job ricky vaughn and weev, and thanks

Yeah, I know anaon. If he had a real united party behind him, and not a bunch of seditionist traitors that sabotage his every action. This president would have been even more inspirational as he has been. But we can say and agree that the tools of measuring his success has been tampered with , LoL. The enemedia has still has some sharp teeth in their lying ass mouths.

He is a wartime president

Attached: 009108236.jpg (1310x909, 151K)

Found the saturdaykikeshills.

Attached: DtRDDqUXcAAzxbO.jpg (1200x805, 97K)

Heheh

This. It's really making him look like an asshole at this point. Loved the bantz coming into the election, but if he just continually cucks to isreal there will be president SJW next.

That's a pretty fucking good point. He got out of service totally, probably not a good idea to talk shit in that situation.

Reality is shilling against Trump.

Attached: 1539667687974.jpg (501x697, 58K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SJW NO!!

Attached: obamahillarytrump.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

LOL SO EPIC

Attached: so sharp.jpg (720x720, 113K)

Honestly i hate this argument. I was regular army for eight years and i or anyone of my team would not want a person that didn't want to be there around us. People like that get others killed. I'm good with that. I got this attitude out of me. Every time i hear thank you for your service i cringe. I didn't sign on the dotted line because it was something i didn't want to do.

Dodging a draft would require his number to have been called would it not? That is also irrelevant considering he never claimed to have fought in Nam like Blumenthal.

That's hypocritical coming from someone who literally dodged the draft.

What ever happened to common core? That education bitch has literally done nothing in 3 years

>gives another 30 billion to the kikes
>allows genital mutilation to continue
>doesn't build a wall
woooooo based

Attached: 1445571246388.jpg (800x600, 44K)

No, he used deferments to make sure his number wasn't called. Do you even know how the draft works? You have to be 18+ to post here.

>Shit or get off the pot.
Do you have your jacket?

Attached: yellow.jpg (3000x3000, 350K)

ive got a collared, ankle-length neon yellow coat. im ready. too bad americans suck at protests

Cập nhật trang web của bạn, thưa ngài! Motherfuck! Ta shi waiguoren, ta ting bu dong.

Attached: octal.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Are you dumb? Who gives a shit about how feel about war and conscription. Trump is a fucking hypocrite. That's the point, snowflake.

God you're going to have a hard life. Please don't stick your dick in anything other than your dog so you can't breed.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

/thread

Enough with the clown!

Thing is that politicians or more or less the same, practically npcs themselves, part of what got trump in was that he actually has a Fucking Personality for a change, it's why I backed him in the beginning, reminded me of my grandfather

You anti trump posters all like to pretend as if he doesn't have the entirety of globalism pitted against every single day with little to no help from (((republicans)))

TRUMP IS THE GOD EMPEROR I GIVE HIM MY ENERGY

SHILLS OUT TONIGHT IN FULL FORCE

ENJOY ETERNAL DAMNATION IN HELL

Attached: TRUMP.jpg (600x600, 53K)

Same fren

Attached: 699679F6-826F-4DC8-AAA6-42E06E9F4AA1.jpg (627x636, 98K)

I wish Hillary would say what she really thinks like Donald does.

I guarantee she'd turn the white Dems into racists in a second.

Checked
>He is a wartime president
Exactly why he was elected..
Killary woudve been war-mongering

Attached: C1F3CCFF-4A35-489A-B2C4-4A18D57164E6.jpg (659x659, 67K)

She made a nigger-joke in public...
They’re set I think..

Nice try, chaponigger.

THE TRUTH CANNOT BE LIABLE

Remember that shit

MAGA2020

Attached: 1543694643200.jpg (832x1280, 281K)