France fighting the good fight. Give them your strength

France fighting the good fight. Give them your strength.

Attached: IMG_20181208_183520.jpg (2048x1536, 454K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/instant_regret/comments/a4csni/what_are_you_gonna_do_shoot_me/ebdjyii/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off d&c shill. If the EU collapses war in eastern Europe will follow

>Be a D&C Jewish shill
>If I accuse them of D&Cing, maybe they won't notice me!!
You dirty abo, you can't pull your petrol sniffing tricks on us

>1 post by this ID
every time

Fuck neo liberalism and fuck neo cons, I hope the people will prevail

A bunch of French rural and suburban retards were no match for Jupiter.

Attached: 1544290516838.png (458x594, 492K)

Reminder don’t reply to Israeli shills because they win by wasting your precious time
Fuck em focus on our collective goal

Sending the fuhrers love

Attached: 855B0D8B-EF50-4E6A-A6DE-395372F042FB.gif (220x204, 148K)

Based

we have a march tomorrow
fuck off krautnigger

Israel is our greatest ally whether you like it or not, you alt right Nazipoo DemocRAT shill. Our literal GOD EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE has declared it so.

>Fuck off d&c shill. If the EU collapses war in eastern Europe will follow
nope... There is no projection leading to that end result, rather civil war across europe redrawing of lines... and the joos being exterminated we can hope is wrapped up in that since they caused the whole thing.

Attached: 1528427557379.png (262x274, 115K)

keeeeeekk :===DD

I'm French, living near Lyon.

Everyone is mistaken :

We're not protesting for a few cents off the fuel bill.

We're not protesting because we want to pay less taxes.

We're protesting to be able to live decently.

We're protesting because we want the taxes to be applied equally to everyone.

We're protesting because 10 years ago we put ~€ 400 billion to save banks, and last year the government voted a "pact" with big companies saying "we reduce your charges by 40 billion, but you hire 1 million". They cashed in and didn't hire a single person.

We're protesting because for 20 years the govt told us to "buy diesel cars, it's safer, cheaper to use,..." and now diesel is more expensive than gasoline (~€1,5/L).

We're protesting because nurses have to take care of more than 50 patients at once, for less than €1200/month.

We're protesting because every single law that is voted is voted in favor of the 1%.

We're protesting because we're being told that "we people don't know what's good for us, but that's normal, after all we're the people, we can't understand" (govt deputy)

We're protesting because mass medias are lying to our face ("did you know that there were only 120k people protesting maximum?" That's at least three times less than the real figures).

We're protesting because the only measure the govt has taken until now is to freeze the fuel tax for 6 months and imprison protesters (up to 6 months of jail).

We're protesting because we want to stop being fucked all day long by bosses/investors/taxes/prices/state agencies.

We're protesting because we are tired of being slaved.

Just remember: "When the government violates the rights of the people, insurrection is, for the people and for each portion of the people, the most sacred of rights and the most indispensable of duties" (Declaration of rights of man and citizen, 1793)

reddit.com/r/instant_regret/comments/a4csni/what_are_you_gonna_do_shoot_me/ebdjyii/

Attached: le amused hands.gif (132x140, 58K)

>If the EU collapses war in eastern Europe will follow
Yeah. So?

who fucking cares about some old soviet failed states?

How are things in Langley btw?

Ay boss could we get word on what that means?

I got parts of it but I can't read french so...

day of the soap soon

Attached: raining_shoahs.jpg (236x309, 15K)

"We will kill the traitors that deliberately mass replace white europeans with third worlders" basically

Attached: 1544287413948.jpg (402x374, 45K)

It was very refreshing to see so many tricolors there. Whatever others say you did good French anons. Could not have seen this coming.

"Stop the great replacement"
"The guillotine for traitors"
And he has a list of traitors, including Macron, Hollande, and Sarkozy.

Oh, and the top one is, of course, "France will live forever".

I heard they need a hand right now

Damn Kiwi. Too soon.

by defacing and drawing all over his vest, the amount of light it can reflect is greatly diminished rendering it completely useless for its intended function as a high visibility safety device. what a waste and what a fucking retard

Attached: 1542557670404.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>Long live to eternal France
>Stop to "great replacement" (i.e. replacement migration / white genocide)
>Guillotine for traitors
>Macron, Hollande, Sarkozy, BHL (Bernard-Henri Levy, notorious kike in France, responsible for destroying Libya), Valls, I can't read the other names

I think there is also "journalopes", which basically means "journalist-whores"

Where did you get your VPN, Schlomo? I want one.

holland has started too

Attached: 1544233862932.gif (313x141, 1.97M)

Seething Langleyposter

The reason I don't have faith in you is that your protest is SCHEDULED whereas their protest was SPONTANEOUS

Itl just be another cringe fest bong

You want a Canadian one?

Attached: emmanuel-macron.jpg (968x681, 43K)

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

this is the first time I am properly impressed by ability of rioters.

it's not the time to feel defeated, exist a nation, a continent that you guys need to save

thank you France for General Berthelot and the Treaty of Trianon.

Attached: Berthelot_la-Alba_iulia_edu.kindergraff.jpg (1920x1227, 288K)

Attached: 1543880418824.jpg (516x682, 57K)

>Jew

Attached: oy veyed.gif (333x188, 3.86M)

GO FRANCE

Attached: B0D0546E-E02E-4A9C-A2F9-8BAAC4DDECDC.jpg (800x532, 90K)

Kings and Queens fear le guillotine.

GO FRANCE FUCK EM UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1431148375371.jpg (812x478, 69K)

Yellow vests need to keep pushing. Cops are already exhausted.

Are you autistic?

Juden Peterstein is a fucking shill!

based

Post YFW leftists were right, and we really don't need guns.

Attached: 731.jpg (486x409, 43K)

just remember to get all the jews out of the country after you've taken it back.

I could be wrong m8, but I think this is an old video not in France.

Imagine if someone was funding the revolutionaries in France with weapons. They'd take over the government in less than a month.

Attached: thehindudindu.jpg (634x965, 252K)

So what's taking so damn long? If u don't want to negotiate what the fuck are the French people doing then? Just bitching? I'm clueless why this has gone on for so long. How many weeks are we at now? Kill them all or just shut up and go home already

Especially when Macron and the government are such retards shitting their pants so hard they pull all the cops to Paris.
Shit went down pretty much everywhere else. Bigly.

Attached: matching outfits.jpg (1052x1052, 344K)

Great post m8, but change your flag for fucks sake have some self respect

Continue frenchies, believe in Christ! down with the Synagogue of satan! For the glory of god and earth!

Attached: 1543798143643.gif (270x222, 1000K)

We have nukes. The EU haven't given us peace, Einstein did.

>We're not protesting because we want to pay less taxes.
He does not speak in my name.

BURN SYNOGOGUE! BURN ROTHCHILD FUNDED ESTABLISHEMENT

I heard they gave up.

I give them my gloat haha idiots

Tho the macaroni guy is sexy

dis real?

>f the EU collapses war in eastern Europe will follow
who cares, they need to purge corruption and remove muslims anyway

Attached: 1536816544132.jpg (980x1024, 113K)

>Do you hear the people sing? Singing the songs of angry men...

Fuck that, I'm behind macron. The masses are always short term egocentric money grubbing idiots, don't give in to the rabble. They'll do as much ,if not more, damage than the rich if they had the means and opportunity. They care about nothing but the next paycheck, trying to reformulate the French economy in the chaos of a period of transition will always have low iq commoners throw a temper tantrum because they literally cannot comprehend anything but their immediate surroundings and needs. Put these peasants in their fucking place and wipe away the legacy of 1789 once and for all

Attached: display_image (17).jpg (561x740, 93K)

Attached: 1544307584561.png (589x761, 620K)

Happy Hanakkah to you as well Rabbi

Attached: 1544144217410.png (1220x619, 49K)

>Everything I don't like is a jew
The power of Jow Forums. Get back to the fields where you belong. The 240 year long party is over. Back to reality.

Anything happening today? Have wage slaves raised the white flags already?

GO FRANCE GO!
I BELIEVE IN YOU!
I mean how hard would it be to get Macron's people to surrender? They're French too aren't they?

They will give up soon enough, I give it one more week until this while thing is over just like protests in eastern Germany

don't forget the government has nukes, goy
t. congressmen from California

Paris was unironically safer to live in under Nazi occupation than it is today.

French riots last for months kikes. The farmers typically shut down food distribution for a couple of weeks. Gets results pretty fucking fast.

Hey user, I'm on my way to feed the protestors. I think it's going well! You're coming right?

Attached: A Spirit of France.png (716x1018, 734K)

Naw not everyone. but meme flag faggots trying to derail a rising of white people. Hmm wonder who it is.

its what happens when you dont have guns. Here in America if you tried appying those sort of tax laws, it would be civil war. In short: get guns you fags.

You dumbfucks are so retarded it hurts. I'm literally advocating for the exact opposite of Jewish goals in the past 200 years. Your French revolution fantasy that started this whole mess needs to be put down and the peasants need to get back to fields where they belong. Also hilarious that the pic posted claims Jews on Jow Forums use ad hominem and strawman while using a fucking strawman as an arguement. Zero self awarness, but what can you expect of those who belong at the bottom but believe themselves to be at the top
>supports commoners screeching about gibs
>has flag of rich men taking advantage of dumb commoners for their own gain and losing on top of it

Lul America is worse because they have guns and they still let their government treat them like garbage. At least the rest of the world can say we have no way to fight back. The fuck is your excuse?

>Literally uses jew tactic in my original post
>Oy Vey go back to being peasant slaves goyim it was best then
Your shit at this bud.

It costs 0,85€. It's cheaper than the pen he used to write on it.

>Stay hydrated user!

Attached: teste7.jpg (667x1030, 148K)

No.

Man I wished I could get a baguette

Those are commies

are there riots today?

damn frogs for a moment I thought you have fallen, glad to see you back kicking, I guess the majority of most western nations is sleeping till it's not anymore

happy Hanukah goatboi

Made this for another place thought i'd add it here.

Attached: Eugène_Delacroix_-_Le_28_Juillet._La_Liberté_guidant_le_peuple.jpg (2560x2054, 1.65M)

I'm actually diggin' his Louis XIV style. He's obviously trying to project strength like Trump and Putin.

If only he imitated Trump and Putin and Louis where it mattered - in policy - and not just acting like a jerk he could actually be a good leader

Attached: 1544331183125s.jpg (820x1364, 178K)

>hate the French revolution and all that's associated with it
>jew
Stay off the internet for a while, it's rotting your brain
It's over user. 220 years is a strong run. Return to the position of your ancestors

I confess although I don’t 100% agree with the French on the protest I believe macron should get the boot. Someone who unites both extremes is bad. This incident also helped for my oral presentation i had to do.

>unites both extremes is bad
Holy shit brainlet alert. Anything that aligns all godless retards in hate is the hands of genius

based frogs
some yellow jacket anti-UN protests seen in Canada today
i suppose in some sort of solidarity about our dissatisfaction with our government

>covering titties

REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1543862035247.jpg (1013x789, 121K)

Lel that's so murrican vs frenchie.

Attached: 1444929366481.jpg (354x487, 51K)

F

Attached: No hands.webm (360x203, 1.84M)

>We're protesting because nurses have to take care of more than 50 patients at once, for less than €1200/month
wait what? i am gonna need some proof on that claim because i make way more than that doing an unschooled tier job

Where are their guns?
Faggots voted for Macron anyways.