Trump names William P Barr to be next attorney general

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1071076519584268288

Is this even real? Why is no one discussing this? Seems pretty newsworthy to me. Who is this guy Jow Forums?

Attached: William_Barr, Attorney_General.jpg (795x1000, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_P._Barr
youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1994/eirv21n42-19941021/eirv21n42-19941021_029-william_barr_the_bush_clique_and.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks Canadian. Now I feel like I should be more involved in your politics. Does anyone have a recent picture of this guy?

from wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_P._Barr

Barr donated $55,000 to Jeb Bush during the 2016 United States presidential election.[35]

Barr believed that then-Republican candidate Donald J. Trump's calls for investigating Hillary Clinton, the Democratic candidate for President, were appropriate. He told The New York Times that "there is nothing inherently wrong about a president calling for an investigation. Although an investigation shouldn’t be launched just because a president wants it, the ultimate question is whether the matter warrants investigation." In the same Times piece, Barr added that an investigation into the Uranium One controversy was more warranted than looking into whether Trump conspired with Russia: "To the extent it is not pursuing these matters, the department is abdicating its responsibility."[36] Elsewhere, Barr has commented that "I don’t think all this stuff about throwing [Hillary Clinton] in jail or jumping to the conclusion that she should be prosecuted is appropriate. But I do think that there are things that should be investigated that haven’t been investigated."[37]

Attached: whitaker51.png (1021x640, 311K)

A rare example of 4D chess, Barr has defended Trump pertaining to ”muh Russia“ and no one will say anything because he was previously AG under le honourable war criminal.

Ollie North better look out when this guy is appointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFV1uT-ihDo

heres his bio

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-08 William P Barr - Wikipedia.png (289x1123, 179K)

He cute

he's a CIA nigger. he cleaned up a lot of HW Bush's shit when he was his AG. Hillary is basically fucked because Barr has publicly spoken about the criminality of U1

Good god.

Is this what made Jeb shit his pants?

I don't know but it's making Canadians shit their pants as we speak.

Good goy

i fucking hate this. should've kept Acting AG Bane on board.

Or maybe we could just get the Canadians to stop meddling in our elections.

Barr's involvement in the Bush Cartel
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1994/eirv21n42-19941021/eirv21n42-19941021_029-william_barr_the_bush_clique_and.pdf

>larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1994/eirv21n42-19941021/eirv21n42-19941021_029-william_barr_the_bush_clique_and.pdf
I hate this. We still have the same thing going on with fast and furious. It just makes me sick.

That has nothing to do with this matter. Leafs shit pants daily for entertainment.

"Drain the swamp," he said

Hahahahahhahhahaaaaa
Trump is based am i right guys??
Hes totally not a deepstate shill
Hilary is gonna go to jail any day now right????
Its finally gonna happen right guys??!!!
Dems eternally BTFO

Any man who wants to turn prisons into slave labour camps cant be all bad.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-08 William Barr, the Bush Clique, and Their Friends at Dope, Inc - eirv21n42-1994 (861x521, 572K)