Why is genetic engineering a bad thing?

Why is genetic engineering a bad thing?

Fixing children so that a STD isn't passed onto them is a bad thing?

I don't see how ethically or morally that is a bad thing.

Attached: 001014.jpg (640x960, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/9UqRKlOKhvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fixing children so that a STD isn't passed onto them is a bad thing?
we lack enough of an understanding to know what the changes do over time, and once changed then its there forever possibly in that bloodline.

Once we know more about DNA and how it works it shouldnt be a problem though.

Attached: 1528519905140.jpg (750x644, 326K)

Then isn't the best option to keep an archive of all human DNA, eggs and sperm.

Then if there's any problem sites around the world can be used to recover the human race.

>Then isn't the best option to keep an archive of all human DNA, eggs and sperm.
>Then if there's any problem sites around the world can be used to recover the human race.

Not a bad idea, but if their all dead... then might not be able to fix user.

Have patience for science to catch up, this isnt some scifi tv episode where everything is solved in a 2 parter.... Same with gas, or climate change... we can fix all of these things... or cancer... There just isnt any desire to do so by anyone involved... That and changing Gas would be a BIG thing.... here today, gone tomorrow... its that simple my friend :D

it's not a bad thing, what's a bad thing is using the current generation of CRISPR, which takes multiple generations to take even in single-celled yeast. using that technology in particular is ethically wrong, but genetic engineering itself is not.

Humanity was created by genetic engineering.

Jews hate humanity.

Jews want to destroy humanity.

Jews push transhumanism to kill humanity and make robot slaves.

Jews demonize genetic modification in the media.

Attached: 1514410007472.jpg (2465x2258, 3.7M)

Attached: 1530947981146.jpg (2910x2293, 3.86M)

their doing the most "current" research...

Their not doing much with it or able to, but they do thorough exhaustive studies due to how inbred they are. Fixing or anything else... nope.... they dont even work on it...

Yes. They want to reap all the benefits of genetic engineering while created a slave race of transhumanist husks.

The path forward is through Israel's destruction and these advancements being available to ALL.

its never ever going to stop at preventing stds bucko once we go down that path. its very obvious that this will start a race to the best genetically engineered human.

Attached: 1534025629158.png (2352x916, 616K)

Attached: 1532633692025.png (751x1000, 1.47M)

Attached: 1520856390800.jpg (1374x5710, 2.68M)

>Yes. They want to reap all the benefits of genetic engineering while created a slave race of transhumanist husks.
well hmmmmmmmm.... far as "I" know their not involved in that research at all with "all" their people busy on basic bitch shit in genetics.

>The path forward is through Israel's destruction and these advancements being available to ALL.
They have no advancements... No facilities to do so.... No talent either.. plus theyd just patent it and get those shekels...

> created a slave race of transhumanist husks.
Your not wrong... But if you suspect them, their not the only ones working on such a thing I can assure you. The hunt is on! Consider it an "option". That is what it is basically.

There's land beyond antarctica

Attached: 1526521781450.jpg (1265x3632, 2.24M)

>its very obvious that this will start a race to the best genetically engineered human.
thats way... way... off but yea it will end up there, what is wrong with that? its DNA its not like people would be part reptile or half octopus, well maybe in the future, but by then wed probably all be dead from dinosaur attacks or something.

fuck off trannyhumanist

genetic engineering is transhumanism you stupid fucking retard

just post img plz in future... think like a doctor... do no harm...

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to fight over the limited land so only the strongest society comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I

The Earth is flat
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

tha-thanks for the copypasta reply user...

im out... good luck! You should realize if there is shit there, and they havent bugged you, then they might be the antibodies you need to fix you. But making it known might cause others to correct that variable.

i dont know whats wrong with that, nothing i guess. i just dont like it. it rather struggle through my life than to be an engeneered fagget. its easier for me to accept that i am waht i am because of evolution than it would be to accept that i was designed by a lab fag that wanted to create me that way

Let's just rush ahead boldly with new technology like we did at the start of the industrial revolution. Who cares if thousands or even millions of people die? There's no shortage of us, and we're all just mortal mean after all.

If we'd waited to build cars or airplanes until they were completely safe, we'd still be riding horses and only dreaming of what distant lands looked like.

>it rather struggle through my life than to be an engeneered fagget.
well the good news is your safe user. Not in this lifetime would we see an ability to actively correct an entire genomic sequence in an already existing organism that would survive the ordeal so its not really a thing we need worry about.
> its easier for me to accept that i am waht i am because of evolution than it would be to accept that i was designed by a lab fag that wanted to create me that way
Id imagine whoever "pays" would be the ones who decide, no different than 2 people meeting and having kids that decide they like eachother since those are the traits passed on. right?

>Let's just rush ahead boldly with new technology
There is ALOT of money to be made, but sadly noone is rushing enough. Keep in mind to "rush" they need people to make that happen and there just arent enough user. There never are, but you can be part of that solution!!!

>If we'd waited to build cars or airplanes until they were completely safe
Thats an absolute, humans do "safe enough" not "completely safe. Nothing is absolute even your toothbrush can kill you! Watch out user!

Fixing what is broken is one thing.
Deciding something needs to be "fixed" just because someone doesn't like it is another.

Genetic pollution is why God flooded the earth in Noah's day.
Jesus promised that when He returns, the world will be, "as it was in the days of Noah."

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 338K)

>Let's just rush
if "they" rush... which means let the errors pile up... humanity ends up deded...

keep telling yourself this progressive nonesense, id rather have ancestors than some kind of übermensch plan, i see this as ultimate domesticaton. you will simply be what the people in power want you to be. if they want you to be a low IQ slave you will be a exactly that. state propaganda is already bad and you moron want them to be able to geneticaly modify us? are you retarded?

if we dont fuck up with a few how are we gonna get it right experimenting on a few 100 to save millions is worth it and its not some crazy harmful experiment either the worst the can happen iss the born a little retarded

the people whoo stands against this are slaves brainwashed by the jew system wiith their bullshit a ethics to keep them in power

Attached: gh.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>keep telling yourself this progressive nonesense, id rather have ancestors than some kind of übermensch plan
I merely explained it without disagreeing with you... I can point to exact points in the process where problems would arise that would concern you though... terrify??? just picture worst case and there it is... but we can do that with anything...

>if they want you to be a low IQ slave you will be a exactly that.
An interesting suggestion to limit IQ but nature always finds a way, and it would take only one to wake others up possibly? No... no... there is another option my friend which is being researched for better or worse... Once implemented though... it could cause something!

>state propaganda is already bad and you moron want them to be able to geneticaly modify us?
its only one option on the table.... and its very low low... tier... given the HUGE availability of other options user... What im saying isnt to disagree with you, just that there is TONS of shit to worry about that is real like you said and happening. Fixing all that eliminating the problem would be a good thing... Sadly noone I know of is working on that genetically, and believe me its doable to an exact sequence given an available distribution platform it would be unstoppable and cure humanity of a severe problem!!!

From Anti-Tech Revolution: Why and How -

>But in the long run these self-prop systems will probably be less dangerous to the global self-prop systems than will those biological self-prop systems that have been intentionally or unintentionally created or altered through direct human action, e.g., through genetic engineering. One would have to be extraordinarily naive to imagine that organisms created, altered, or manipulated by humans will always remain safely under control, and in fact there already have been cases in which such organisms have not remained under control, including cases in which organisms have escaped from research facilities. 39 Such escaped organisms have the potential to do serious harm. For example, the so-called "killer bees" are a hybrid of European and African bees that escaped from a research facility in Brazil. Since then they have spread over much of South America and into the United States, and they have killed hundreds of people.

Attached: ted.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

>It's true that, to date, none of these biological self-prop systems has come close to threatening the survival of any of the dominant global self-prop systems, but present-day biotechnology is still in its infancy in comparison with what we can expect for the coming decades. As human interventions in biology reach further and further, the risk of disastrous consequences continually rises, and as long as the technological equipment needed for such interventions exists, there are no practicable means of controlling this risk. Small groups of amateurs are already dabbling in genetic engineering. These amateurs wouldn't have to create synthetic life or do anything highly sophisticated in order to bring on a disaster; merely changing a few genes in an existing organism could have catastrophic consequences. The chances of disaster in any one instance may be remote, but there are potentially thousands or millions of amateurs who could begin monkeying with the genes of microorganisms, and thousands or millions of minute risks can add up to a very substantial risk.

>Some people think it may become possible in the future to create microscopic ("nanotechnological"), non-biological self-prop systems that could reproduce themselves uncontrollably, with deadly consequences for the whole world. Others claim that (macroscopic) self-reproducing robots will probably be built, and even the rabid technophile Ray Kurzweil admits that such machines will evolve beyond the control of human beings. This writer does not have the technical expertise to judge whether such speculations are plausible or whether they should be dismissed as science fiction. Yet, today's science fiction often turns out to be tomorrow's fact.

>Because of their ability to reproduce themselves by the billions in a short time, microscopic self-prop systems, biological or not, may prove to be especially dangerous to the global self-prop systems. On the other hand, human self-prop systems may turn out to be more dangerous after all, not only because they are intelligent, but also because they exist as subsystems of the global self-prop systems and therefore can potentially impair the integrity of the latter. But this line of inquiry is leading us too far into speculation, so we'll drop it here.

Your neurons only fire at 200 Hertz. Even with gene editing, genemodded humans would still be no match for a superintelligent AI. If a brain could be built that is a million times faster than a human brain, the equivalent length of time between now and Socrates could be compressed to less than a day.

Attached: intelligencescale.jpg (736x233, 36K)

>or do anything highly sophisticated in order to bring on a disaster
bu... but maybe they want too
reference too:
>Who cares if thousands or even millions of people die?
not enough!!! BILLIONS!
or ya know... you could just make humans into synthetics... a hybrid of man and machine...

>their
Holy fuck we got a fucking retard here

what is genetic engineering used for now? corporate crops

I don't want to be a genetic corporate crop

whats to stop a rogue state from making an clone army

Attached: Agent_47_in_Hitman_Absolution.png (218x455, 63K)

if they can make an "army" then TPTB would just make the whole nation that way.

The ethically questionable/wrong thing is to use what we've already established as unreliable and in need of improvement, rather than trialing a new method. This dude used what he knew (or would have known with even 101-level research, I've done it myself, it comes in kits) wouldn't be reliable on a human scale. I don't fault him for wanting to try, given the alternative of kids living with AIDS for their entire lives, slaves to the pharmaceutical industry, but he should have thought through the likely pitfall and used an alternative, more reliable method, even if that method is more expensive.

>Genetic pollution is why God flooded the earth in Noah's day.
>Jesus promised that when He returns, the world will be, "as it was in the days of Noah."

To the blind on POL Seeking truth and meaning, I myself Testify what this user is dead center on the bulls-eye. Vid below was just this week, you want to understand watch it. Your cuck mainstream churches will never tell you this. Because money....

youtu.be/9UqRKlOKhvk

>INB4 KNEE GROW

Attached: Giants.jpg (599x294, 184K)