REMINDER: Video games are for fucking losers, and gamers are losers

REMINDER: Video games are for fucking losers, and gamers are losers.

Show me a 'Gamer' and I'll show you an incel, cartoon watching, out of shape, annoying, pseudo-intellectual, pathetic excuse for a man. No exceptions.

Anyone playing video games over the age of 16 years old is a pathetic manchild.

Attached: Average Video Gamer 3.jpg (583x880, 69K)

You're not wrong

based and redpilled
fpbp

>Show me a 'Gamer' and I'll show you an incel, cartoon watching, out of shape, annoying, pseudo-intellectual, pathetic excuse for a man. No exceptions.
Pfft. No one wants pictures of you.

Seriously though you’re 100% entirely correct. Even after seeing it hundreds of times, that Destiny pic is so pathetic, it still makes my fucking teeth hurt.

Remember that there are gamers like me out there that work, pay taxes, vote conservative and don't commit violent crime. There may be a lot of lefty scum gamers but atleast the gamer demographic is not nearly as bad (((others))). Were just weak and you "strong" men have failed to motivate us.

Q predicted this shirt

Paying taxes is what bluepilled and you're a faggot gaymer too lmao

gamers rise up

>Destiny is Q

being a NEET is superior to wage cuckery though, even an out of shape psuedo-intellectual NEET is making better use of his time than someone who gives their precious life hours to line Shlomo's pocket

the only people who disagree are boomers who consumed so much propaganda that their brains turned into soup

>pic related is Shlomo's face when you decide to play World of Warcraft instead of being a mindless cubicle drone

Attached: 1.jpg (297x365, 55K)

>has destroyed JonTron, Sargon, Dick Masterson, NakedApe, NoBS, Lauren Southern, Nicholas J. Fuentes, Mr. Metokur, Roaming Milenial, in debates
>on one occasion destroyed those last five ALL AT THE SAME TIME
>BTFO TheAltHype so much it turned him from a white nationalist to a neoliberal
>Blaire White is scared of him
>Richard Spencer fears his name
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply using the socratic method, the most basic logic people have had 2400 years to adapt to
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking if they really believe what they post online and watches them pussy out and start minimizing
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply asking them what it would take for them to stop believing their points of view and watch them flounder around
>can and has destroyed every single alt-right debater by simply looking up where they get their "facts" from and finding they're bullshit taken out of context or made up on some kids blog
>only recourse the alt-right has is ad hominems and strawmen
It's fucking over lads. This gamer is too strong.

Attached: Destiny88.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Pathetic manchild reporting in. You're not wrong, OP.

i play wow on private servers, judge me

Attached: DrgFMuaW4AEGzDa.jpg (700x820, 182K)

ahh yes my favourite outspoken gamer! gamers RISE UP

Funny how the vegan guy destroyed him. or more so he destroyed himself.

I like sexy guys like the one in the picture OP posted he just needs to shower more often and cuts his toe nails regularly

Except the problem is that Jews promote gaming
The gaming industry is worth more than the music and movie industry combined. You're retarded and wrong

When you're a NEET video gamer, you're still consuming their product. Now you just make less noise and stay indoors more

>destiny
>has a child
>total chad with girls
>bet he fucks a lot
>has lot of money
jelly right now

I didn't even know he was some streamer I just thought it was an example of the average gamer, lmao.

So he looks exactly like a pathetic manchild and it turns out he is one

Yes goyim, work your whole life and never have fun

real men go sasquatch researching in their spare time. doing nothing in the woods at night is better than playing an illusory game.

Man I play games every fucking day I have a gf and we have been together for 5 years now. Ive had more sex than youll ever have in your entire life and I work out and would probably make you spit all your teeth you bucktooth faggot.

They all have moobs or are on their way to moobs
Its disgusting

Attached: download.jpg (600x338, 26K)

I fckd your mother and your girlfriend

This. I'm not a virgin and play video games every day. Fuck the idiots who say you have to work all the time. I work just enough to support my lifestyle and I have plenty of female attention.

>flag
Kys tranny niggerfaggot

Attached: pp45.png (1000x700, 101K)

Wow
Did you have a bad day OP?

based and kassemg pilled and yes being outdoors is better than being inside playing the sims or some shit

Big tranny bull,u scared?

“Gamer” here. I’m voluntarily celibate until I find a virtuous-enough woman to seek out. So far I haven’t. I go to the gym twice a week and I exercise every day at home. I do not watch any cartoons. Being annoying is far too subjective of a thing to say yes or no to. Some people I’m annoying to, some I am not. Pseudo-intellectual? Maybe. I would never call myself an “intellectual”, as I am but a student. And a “pathetic excuse” for a man? I don’t know what you mean by that, but I’m fairly certain I could kick your little limey ass.

Mad as fuck, you'd do absolutely nothing you frail freak
You'd do nothing. Go wank to a cartoon

based ameribro. Fuck Boomers and their cucked views of life.

>“Gamer” here. I’m voluntarily celibate until I find a virtuous-enough woman to seek out. So far I haven’t.
You aren't going to meet one playing video games. You meet one by meeting thousands of women since it would probably be like 1 in a 1000 women or more who aren't totally braindead

So you've got your work cut out for you

Based abdul

why do britons always do threads like these? the other day something about masturbation, is life in britain that bad you need to bust your ego wasting your time chasing gamers?

>Boomer
I'm probably younger than you. Stop making excuses you fat sack of waste

Yes, I never said I would meet one while playing video games. And you’re right.

I'm sure you're making your kike boss very rich by working all the time

wtf is fckd?

Reminder that if you can’t handle a cold shower, you’re no man at all.

This guy look like HYPER CÚCK

>Jews running his country while moslems literally running his country
>REEEEEE FUG GAMERS FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING MUPPETS WASTE OF SPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY AM I SO DEPRESSED AND POOR? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: stares-in-british-3567426.png (500x522, 118K)

Miss Oregon married a professional gamer so they're not all incels.

Attached: Anna-Prosser-oregon.jpg (331x498, 28K)

Everytime i play league of legends/playstation i have this weird desire to get fucked in the ass

so you are overweight and have a zombie dick... ok but just this once.

This may be true for most
But I only "play" simulation games like dcs a10 (actually can pilot an a10 just like irl which I'll never get to do)
Or dirt rally / assetto corsa with him racing wheel.
It's very fun cause f1 racing and rally cross are the only "sports" that interest me and I'm too broke to be able to afford a rally car at the moment.
Basically I only play simulations on PC of things that I want to and would do IRL if I could.
I know it's still a game technically but a lot less degenerative cause it's something I have an actual interest of IRL being car racing and warfare.
Can't wait to get better PC to play dcs f/a 18 and fly the superhornet.
I enjoy it cause I actually gain knowledge of actual weapon systems, flight mechanics and aerodynamics/how a plane flies.
I actually read a legit flight manual for the a10 developed by the USAF and it all correlates into the "game"
And flight Sims are used by the military for training so it's not really degenerate.
Whenever I play actual video games I get bored after like 20 mins.
But I can startup takeoff engage targets and land and spend hours on dcs a10 and it's almost as if doing an actual flight mission

So start your own business then. Stop playing games, that's all. No one is saying be a docile slave are they? Kick back at least, for fuck's sake, don't just sit inside playing games wasting. GET ANGRY, you weirdo

>its our fault you’re a lazy sack of shit
Baaiiiiiittt

REMINDER: Jow Forums is full of desperate, failed people who spend all of their day making every possible other group of society look worse than them.

>Ignoring the fact that there are female gamers.

KEK

You have to be literally disabled in order to be involuntarily celibate. Most men have enough money to go to a hooker and most men can find a woman to overpower.

No,u

Fair play I hear you, obviously you're never gonna fly a jet or something so a simulation is the next best thing..

OP is A gaymer & A gamer

Attached: llllll.jpg (184x184, 26K)

Attached: 10-1294032149.jpg (520x648, 30K)

I agree. Get out of your basements niggers. Go seed some proper women.
t. non-gamer

Female gamers are just as retarded if not more so
Plus many of them do it for the money involved with twitch and all of that. For the most part I don't think women play video games at all and definitely not for long periods of time like gamers, so..

Pretty true. Most people, male or female, can find someone to fuck if they either lower their standards enough or compensate the partner in some way. Being an incel is a choice which of course makes the "in" part of the name inaccurate.

A+

Professional beta wallet emptier*

lol her husband is geoff robinson and his twitter profile picture is pic related. based

Attached: o20sq2Sq_400x400.jpg (383x383, 28K)

I like to play now and again on weekends. Definitely would never identify as a gamer

based

*tabs back to Skyrim*

>Except the problem is that Jews promote gaming

How come most video game protagonists are handsome white males then?

Yet here I am enjoying my life and here you are raging on a Taiwanese fly fishing forum about me enjoying my life, so tough tits. I spend my time doing what I want you swollen gayoid, not what other people want me to do. Life is far too short to just whinge so do what makes you happy as long as you aren’t being a degenerate.

How do I get rid of them? What exercises/workouts should I do, Jow Forums anons that are lurking?

Fast,do cardio and train chest

>Implying that anyone on Jow Forums isn't a pathetic manchild.

KEK

It’s only accurate for people that somehow have their sex organs disabled, in my view. Volcel is where it’s at.

nigger.

>Not using skyrim, Influent and other games to learn foreign.
Nigger.

I'm proud son!

>How come most video game protagonists are handsome white males then?
Because no one likes ugly freaks

*dusts off PS1 and puts in FF7*

Now this is gaming.

Attached: 73BE8925-560A-4111-A81E-81E851E9F583.png (380x349, 77K)

Attached: 31391094_1658009140913973_3366256780895059968_n.jpg (750x553, 78K)

>real men go sasquatch researching in their spare time.

False. Sasquatches aren't real.

>doing nothing in the woods at night is better than playing an illusory game.

What if the game has gotten a 10/10 rating from several reviewers? Pic related.

Attached: breath-of-the-wild.jpg (1600x900, 200K)

>he doesn't play the sims 4 to contemplate his conservative family

La creatura...

Go to bed conor.

I much prefer the third game. Sims medieval is also pretty good.

You play games because you want easy dopamine. You're like a lab rat.
>Pic related
It's you

Attached: 300px-Skinner_box_scheme_01.png (300x302, 43K)

Gamers are the master race kys fag

Attached: 7e6.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

Conor who?

Is it good? I thought I was done with video games for years until I saw it.

It's obviously a complex thing and there are numerous reasons why it exists because it dips into mental health, social standing, how much money you have, how active you are, how much opportunity for self improvement you have, how accessible these things are to each incel personally, etc, but still, that's the general rule and it applies.

I'd bet that a good 90% of "Incels" are actually "Volcels" with various mental health issues, and low regard for themselves and of women. Which you might say fair enough to the women bit, they are not perfect either, and that's the thing.

It's a woman's nature to act how they do. Life isn't fair, it never was. The point is you aren't supposed to lose or want to lose. Anyone who believes themselves to be part of a 'group' or club based around being "Incel" has already written themselves off and now decided they WANT to lose. None of them bother with self improvement except as a superficial interest that they partake in for a few days/weeks before giving up. I have seen this first hand numerous times. Incels/volcels are the way they are by choice. Inb4 "but free will isn't real" or something

most people that play games don't do it 24/7 you fucken nerd. They play whenever they have time and feel like it. Better than being some brainless drone watching movies or tv shows.

but hey keep projecting

>implying engaging in hookup culture is any fucking better
You get STDs, too, as an added bonus.

>There are only two choices
Some mind you have

Destiny is far smarter, funnier, and better looking than any of you incels.

Conor, you. You half nigger, half mick faggot.

A+++

I used to have a GF. We both played video games and this never got in the way of our relationship. In fact, one of my fondest memories of her is the time when we played Super Paper Mario together and dramatically read of all the in-game text.

We eventually broke up because I developed an interest in marine biology and she didn't. In other words, if I were a more hardcore gamer, we would probably still be together.

I'm still looking for a woman who can keep up with me intellectually.