Dr. Jordan B. Peterson

Great philosopher of our time or greatest philosopher of all time?

Attached: Dr. Peterson.png (700x435, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck is Jordan Peterson

traitor shill you shares bank accounts with globalists

screw him

Esoteric deep state weirdo

Attached: jordon peterson wife illuminati.jpg (1623x1222, 989K)

>Communist artwork
>"Eyes Wide Shut" level outfits

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS

Easily of our time.

Get off the internet and wash your dick, bucko. Don't you have a room in need of cleaning?

Is this meant as a joke?

Let's not get carried away just yet

Tbh I follow listen to him alot and he is needed at this dire times for FUCKING WHITE MALES. But I think the truth in perspective is that he is pretty basic as far as philosophy goes?

Clean your room. Wash your penis. Read my book. Buy my $2000 rug. Stop working as a collective. Quit making fun of jews.

Attached: 634564576.jpg (834x1070, 111K)

Sorry I was a bit flustered by your rude language to say the least. To answer your question: Dr. Peterson is one of the most prominent clinical psychologists on the lecture circuit right now. He has spoken and written at great length on topics such as the importance of maintaining cleanliness of living quarters, not to mention one's reproductive organs.

prolly the anti-christ tbqh

Don't study philosophy off youtube videos (and if do, check out series starting watch?v=3Mfw7kqVU-U)

Peterson is confused post-modernist without any solid foundations.

If you're interested in actual potential best contemporary philosopher, check out

He never drops any redpills so nope. Just a speaker/sophist.

has an ultra thot for a daughter

Molyneux is the greatest and yes this is not an argument

He appeals to lazy kids with daddy issues. All the shit he says would have been told to you by your dad or working through life

Only if he dies by poison.

Ingenius. Plato btfo

>he fell for the molymeme

Father Peterson's will not be lauded in the future but we all know his contribution stopped the overpoliticized climate of the US 2016 election from rotting the brains of the world.

classic wolf in sheeps clothing. Probably drinks babies blood

Neither

He just good at arguing with the left on political issues.

this
fuck Peterson and his Ivory tower
Molynoo is the philosopher for the masses

Attached: molynoo.jpg (854x480, 74K)

His work was refreshing when he first hit the scene. But the fact is, he promotes the worst of modernity. His material-centric pseudo-Jungian-Nietzschean theory embodies precisely the sort of ideas that tore apart the Traditional world view. The ambiguity of a divine transcendent, the emphasis on evolutionary psychological (unfalsifiable) explanations for spirituality, the pragmatic methodology, pushing for collective unconscious+archetypes as “real” interpretations of religious myths: these the sort of ideas that Traditionalists like Rene Guenon warned about as dismantling and destabalizing the Traditional world. Sure JP uses some nifty ideas from the likes of Mircea Eliade. But despite what a lot of “smart” guys these days think about both Jung and Nietzsche, they are pretty much the worst (but unintentionally) destructive thinkers of modern times, in many ways worse than Freud, Marx, or Darwin (particularly became J and N were so convincing in regard to spiritual matters).
Go back to the Traditionalists and occult writers for how we should view life. Don’t give an inch to the materialist vanguard. JP is subversive even if he doesn’t mean to be.

Thanks Jordan. Kys

Neither Peterson or Molyneux are philosophers.

Peterson is a jungian psychologist and a proponent of transmodernism--the synthesis of modernism and post-modernism, a way of finding meaning in a strict materialist world.

Molyneux is a goddam embarrassment. He makes armchair philosophers look like Wittgenstein.

The Art of the Argument is the absolute worst trash ever produced under the mantle of philosophy. From the first couple chapters its clear that Moly has no fucking clue what hes talking about and just dresses it up in that faggy shakespeare way of talking.

Disgusting kike puppet.

Attached: 1543716716163.jpg (1200x800, 628K)

i heard that he recently backed out of a debate with Richard Wolff, is that true? He basically said he wanted more money for the debate (apparently used that as an excuse not to talk to Wolff)

I think he does a lot of good for a lot of people.

One must appoint him one thing: the rediscovery of responsibillity.

Clean your anus.

Attached: 1539558499041.jpg (125x76, 2K)

Refuses to disavow circumcision and sucks jew cock

Attached: ff.png (962x630, 36K)

none of those

just a sign that society is so retarded that low tier life advice sounds like serious philosophy to newfags like OP

Attached: af292b9496ad58eac9714b84ff668865cece5a084460e8562ac16db1825e70ee.png (499x470, 199K)

I only read most of his 12 rules book but the impression I got is that he is some amalgamation of an historian, psychologist, and "philosopher" trying to pass off his common sense rules as some big unified theory of life. I appreciate the logic in those rules, but none of them are groundbreaking in any way.

Sam Harris would like a word

Has Jordan Peterson actually ever contributed any new works? Everything he says is just reiterations of Jung & friends. Has he written anything wholly original?

Attached: 1515211930888.gif (400x400, 2.49M)

Degenerate distraction.

Get right with Jesus, not some edge lord tranny.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

>Great philosopher of our time or greatest philosopher of all time?

Thatsnkt a picture of Stefan.