Japan's parliament has approved a new law allowing hundreds of thousands of foreigners in

From next April foreigners will be allowed to take up jobs in sectors such construction, farming and nursing.

Under the new system, more than 300,000 foreigners could be allowed to work in sectors facing a labour crunch.

Attached: gettyimages-927916436-612x612.jpg (612x408, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Chileans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It will last 2 years. Tokyo will be filled with stabbings like London. They aren’t used to crime so it won’t take much.

Muslims, hopefully. Preferably Indonesians.

>construction, farming and nursing.

What in the fuck would I want to be building a building for you in Tokyo for?!

Attached: frank_garrett3.jpg (480x360, 16K)

It's good that japan is finally opening up to foreigners, we should do the same in the USA

Where is a teenage hypernationalist with a traditional sword when you need him?

I am happy that Japan will become multicultural in the coming decades. I will enjoy new friends and foods from many countries.

I might come to japan, just to bitch slap you for that crap.

It's a goddamn trap you fool you can find recipes online you stupid fuck.

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

And Malaysians.
And other jungle asians, because when japs employ foreigner they always pick jungle asians first

I look forward to articles like "Japan is racist and sheet" and "Japan deporting young man who had a sexual emergency at a public pool"

it begins

The Korean diaspora in Japanese is as close as you are going to get and they still ostracize the hell out of them.
They treat people from Hokkaido as less, this is fucked

>construction, farming and nursing

There is not foreigners better in that areas than hard workers onii-chans.

Attached: papurika2b.png (610x332, 298K)

The savage niggardry is inconceivable to the logical and respectful people of japan, we seem like barbarians because we've been dealing with the nigger for centuries, lots of rapes and robberies will teach them a hard lesson

Aren't there a lot of Japanese in Chile? I bet you barely notice them

Japs hate zainichi more than other.
Japs always pick jungle asian, coz japs know that jungle asian would be back to their home country after got enough money and never stay permanently in japan even japan give them permanent resident permit

They did the same thing in Australia, not enough suckers having children so they import people. Its all about money and popping up real estate to get taxes. A by the way this was all started by white people and it most strongly supported by white people especially boomers.

>white people especially boomers

Its not even about not having enough workers, not even a little bit. Its ALL house prices, they don't care if they are all on the dole.
So much is based on high housing prices, they will never let them crash

It'll start with east asians so the culture/racial clash won't be as abrupt, but the end result will be to gradually open the floodgates to African and Muslim migration.
They'll also ease in the subliminal propaganda which will feature and advocate black male/japanese female partnership followed by showing kinky haired black/japanese mixed children. You'll see it advertised everywhere, from TV, printed media and billboards so you cannot escape it.
And in the end, the blacks and muslims will do to Japan what they've done to every society that they migrate to in numbers, and it will be just as the people who let these savages in intended.

Attached: 1542520349324.png (600x636, 393K)

Muslim faggot detected. Go blow up your own country, on and don't forget, you haven't bowed down to your child rapist 6 times today.

no there aren't, what gives you that idea?
there's fucktons of chinese tho

Honestly Jews have been slacking off a bit when it comes to Asia. I think their field ops are too lazy to learn Japanese. They are way behind where they should be.

>sectors facing a labour crunch
which sectors are these?
and why can't japenese citizens fill them?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Chileans

Sometimes I forget that all you fags use vpns that hide the fact that you are in Israel.
I bet you don't even speak Spanish

BRACKED

Jews can try that. if they want to fuck with asian..
They can't do nothing in here

This. Japs got degenerate on their own but they adapted outside culture to their own. Not the other way around. That and even their NEETS are more nationalistic, and connected to their culture and civic life than many Americans and some W. Euros.

Also loving their return of Emperor worship.

>NEETS are more nationalistic

Its not hard to be nationalistic when everyone looks like they are related to you.

>philia.jpg

Everyone knows that guest workers never go home. It will be 345,000 a year until niggers and poos are a majority.

(OP)
as soon as the first muzzie reaches Tokyo, the Japs will wish they get nuked a third time.

that's what they deserve for not helping the rest of the Axis and attack Siberia when Germans were in Moscow. together with all the Axis, Japs would have actually won by attacking Vladivostok and not Hawaii.

shame, the Showa would not just have shook hands with the Fuhrer, but also Maresalul and Il Duce.

thank you Japan for Samurais and Anime.

maybe you will use the rapefugees to send them to Korea to take back Korea instead.

BANZAI
A
N
Z
A
I

Shut up you gypsy know-nothing

They're working on it.

Attached: jew media japanese genocide.png (848x1166, 712K)

The world is so fucked and it's never going to fucking change. I give up.

>foreigners being allowed to nurse

you might as well just kill the patients outright and save yourselves some time

i fucking hate you westerner,
went home on the weekend to see my mom,
my mom work as government consultant on elementary school civic education.
fucking LGQBTTTTTSASSAS groups pushing teaching kids buttsex and homo shit in first and second year elementary school.
My mom opposed and get gang up and likly fired by woman rights and LQGGFGTGH groups.
why do you westerner do this to us?? i just want to farm rice and have six children.

i am not a gypsy, and i know almost everything.

fuck off you filthy boong. go sniff petrol before the Chinese buy your country.

Attached: 999fa468-garda-nationala.jpg (1600x1067, 258K)

RIP Japan

That's actually a grossly inaccurate interpretation of what happened. They raised the allowable limit up by 200,000 to a total of 400,000. Previously it was at 200,000 this applies to highly scrutinized foreign visas and has nothing to do with allowing refugees or other "troubled" people. Nothing has actually changed about their visa standards which are some of the toughest on the planet.

>Chinese buy your country

at least there is something for them to buy, what do you people have other than endless poverty?

Also keep posting your faggy army with their saucy uniforms

lies. don't listen to him. the food is best when it comes from the source