en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have seen too much
this is less than 5% of what I have discovered on my time here
th eevil is so omnipotent
the situation so hopeless
surrounded by cluelessidiots and the ones whoi only seek to hurt them
what is there to do

would you say you're one step closer to the edge?

is there syuch athing,?
what do we do

we just need a little room to breathe

I wonder how many of us are trapped in this philosophical dilemma.
The only conclusion I came to user is that evil is real and thus good is real as well. Are they really constructs of humankind? Is there evil in nature? Or are we just intelligent animals ?
No I believe the evils I have seen on this board are proof of a god of some sort. People always use the excuse that there is no god because there is suffering in the world, but one has to understand a fundamental rule of life. There has to be disparity for things to exist. Therefore there has to be suffering for pleasure to exist. Evil exists so that good can exist. None of the evil in this world can be destroyed. So we are to leave our faith in god and trust in the afterlife.
The problem with this pacifistic ideology is violent people really dont care much for it.

who th efuck cares abou tthat
I dont even care about myself
just about the state of things

the people who rule over the mland you live in wand to import hundreds of millions HUNDREDS
same for mine they dont say it openeky
there pretty much isnt a single white country not subject to mass genocide
you know the term white supremacy?
do you know where it came from?
it was the way people use to describe the geopolitics of the world
this was the proper term to describe the current state of affairs
"global white supremacy"
how can you slepe at night
I sure cant its 5 40 am here
you ll live in a world wherte yoy have less and less of a say in your life, your quality of life will drop, and the people wgi loathe you will laugh and proffit for you
if you even shiow the slightest signs of rebelion they ll make an example out of you

you fucking kniow this and yet ylook at you
you still do nothiunf and waste your time

everything you ve said is false

hat the fuck do wxe do
how do you deal with this

is there no one here?

someone answer

take whitepill

read comments on first video you linked

I m way passt that
comments are just people who come from here becxause it was linked here, very small number, like 10000 at best
things are horrible

what the fuck can we do
I dont value my life I never have, but I just cant let such evil win

Well at least you'll have brothers standing by your side (in spirit) when it all comes crashing down you worthless fucking surrender monkey.

Who the fuck picks that kind of color composition??
t.colorblind faggot

Assassinate Macron, then kill yourself...if you don't care about your life make something of it at least.

So Yahoo is all that doesn't have jews at the top? who would have thought that google for boomers would be so based?

Imagine being immortal in this world...

No, I will keep believing in Jesus, even if everyone calls me a cuck.

you know americans are the worest whites that ever where
you were the bottom of the gene pool who fled europe because they couldnt make it there
you were a masonic state at your foundation
the people who rule you test new ways of social engineering on you all the time
your ignorance was planned out
and ignorant you are, its always a chock for euros to see how stupid americans are
they know nothing, their entire worldview, culture and ideology comes from the place who rule them
every plague that came to europe in the last century came from the us
nowdays with the latest jew attack of marxist progressivism, often in europe they still use the english words
thats how alien the concepts you find normal are to use, affirmative action, all the current jewish leftist agenda, there arent word in french for it, they arent words in german or in spanish for it, because it came from you

you were the ones who overthrew our governments in ww2

you were the ones who are taught to be arrogant, while you re decaying empire on its terminal phases, corrupt and sucked dry by the jewry
you are the ones who have helped ussur in the new jewish world order
who invents and protects the tech people that inslabe the minds all over the world
america is the worst country that ever was , americans the worst whites that every were, you failed to create a culture or a civilisation, slaves with a plastic identity from the start

you should appologize but that is above you isnt it? of course you were taught to respond with pride insults and ignorence, its what you saw on tv isnt it?

its useless, he is a puppet, and he has passed his usefulness anyways
his popularity is low, they will change him for a fresh new puppet soon, it is useless

i dont know this image I just took it, it is false, the huffington is very jewish for example

is everyone gone again?
i am still here

It all boils down to Slave Morality versus Master Morality. It's that simple.

no it doesnt
it boils down to massive ammounts of people, flow of information, power structures that couldnt fit on a fucking board
it boils down to a struggle for survival we are losing

Pretty much exactly backwards from reality but ok. Have fun getting africanized while macron sells out whatever soul your shit country has left. All you ever had was fucking baguettes and now you just eat McDonald's instead - you're welcome! It probably tastes better than whatever shit yall eat over there anyway.

Attached: 20160126_LAUGHINGimage.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

>you should appologize but that is above you isnt it? of course you were taught to respond with pride insults and ignorence, its what you saw on tv isnt it?
>of course you were taught to respond with pride insults and ignorence, its what you saw on tv isnt it?
>Pretty much exactly backwards from reality but ok. Have fun getting africanized while macron sells out whatever soul your shit country has left. All you ever had was fucking baguettes and now you just eat McDonald's instead - you're welcome! It probably tastes better than whatever shit yall eat over there anyway.
you re not even human
you are a parody of a npc

even by predicting what you were going to say, insentivising you not to say it you still repeated your prescripted response

you re not human

Did you consider that I may not even give a fuck about your pointless opinion?

Are you people even allowed to have guns?

are you allowed to use them?
last time I heard a guy got 11 years in jail for shooting a warning shot in the ground to a nigger coming at him with a flamethrower

but no you are the little subhuman you need to be arrogant like your masters told you
that picture
a picture of trump
the name of that picture
you re not human, you re lower, lower than an animal, lower than that

I ll block your id the existence of your kind existence is a pain upon humanity

.... yeah, no.

Look man here's my best advice. Wait for a day when the protests really start flaring up and get violent. Throw on a yellow vest and go do something that makes you feel alive. If you care so much about your country then do something about it! Or are you just a tearful, cowardly frenchman sucking on a bread loaf while muslims dismember his wife and children in the street?

Attached: 1505254550605.jpg (379x503, 34K)

These power structures exist because of the Master/Slave dichotomy

no it exists because of social structures of groups who competed for a very long time and where one has now nearly wiped out all competition

There is nothing that can be done. But it isn't only the Jews fault. It is everyone's fault.

its kind of is
but that doesnt really matter who s fault it is, wtf do we do

its weird its the 1 thing that neve gets discussed on pol
what the fuck do we do?

Jow Forums thinks they can meme to revolution.

The problem is, money simply controls everything. And these people have the money. You can only defeat them by dislodging them from their money. But how?

M Shinoda reppin' the game

I find the answers aren't so clear.

money is their hometurf, there needs to be another front
we should make what the fuck do we do generals, might help me keep my sanity a little bit longer

Do you ever wish you could find a way to disappear?

Same way Hitler did, which was by waking a critical mass of people, which happens by memeing.

face it. jews are just smarter at subversion than you are.

With their money, they control most of the media, or even the media platforms for alternatives. So they can both control the narrative directly, and shut people down who are saying the wrong things. So no one can fall too much "out of line" without losing everything.

Any kind of movement needs a leader. But the kinds of people who are intelligent and capable enough to "lead" anything, don't lurk Jow Forums. They're usually already out making money. And they have too much to lose by speaking anything too politically-incorrect too loudly.

The only people who can actually say what they really think, are either people with nothing to lose, or people on anonymous internet boards.

As a result, the vast-majority of people are so brainwashed, and almost never hear a counterargument that isn't immediately shutdown, and for the person saying it to be forced into an apology. Because members of the media have to constantly worry that they'll lose advertisers if they say the wrong things.

I'm not advocating for violence against any particular group, but realize that committing acts of violence against authority figures is the one social taboo universal to all cultures.

what do you mean? as in kms or disappear off the record?

>face it. jews are just smarter at subversion than you are.
I find subversion extremely inately disgusting, only thing preventing me from using it
if I was to use measures as extreme as our enemies, be willing to slaughter millions of the best for a slight increse in chances of succes, or build a reality of lies around me, I would be as destructive as what I fight, which would make the whole endeavour pointless
I have thought about it, maybe leading a fight in the purest ways of inhumane amoral practicalism, culminating in self profecized suicide and betrayl of all of those whO i have used but the chances or messing that up are too high

we managed to grow, but look what happened, we attracted the stupid strarta of the american society, now we re stuck with 90 iq christian pro trump boomers, didnt work too well, he had a consistent political theory and plan, you cant achieve anything wirhout organisation

>I don't like subversion
>brings up the most subverted group

>But the kinds of people who are intelligent and capable enough to "lead" anything, don't lurk Jow Forums.
I probably am, had a prtty fucked up life, wont go into the details but I ended upo washing up here, everything else about my life and my abilities have been completely out of the ordinary
I lack any connection but I am still very young, that isnt such a major issue to overcome I am capable once I put my mind to something

>but realize that committing acts of violence against authority figures is the one social taboo universal to all cultures.
it is?
well I guess I am glad I wasnt born with the fucking slave genes then

Hitler came about at basically the right place at the right time, and he is what I often call a "true-believer".

But, somewhat ironically, he actually had the support of the "money" in Germany in his rise to power. Hitler wanted large-scale government spending on infrastructure, military, and subsidies of industry, among other things. His economic-policy was basically Keynesian before Keynesianism.

Wall-Street loved Hitler. Especially since the great depression was still dragging down the world economy, and Hitler set an example for other countries(who all left the gold-standard around that time).

Hitler's popularity eventually gave him so much power, and because of the emergency powers which allowed him to prevent sedition by the press. He was able to carry his vision much further than anyone had thought.

You have the will to power. Now what are you going to do about it?

ok distraught frenchman

you have to take up a violent lifestyle and take from the sheep

you have to roll the dice and transform yourself into a warrior

pick a fight, win and live, or lose and die

this will awaken your faculties you hope, or finally give you rest and give others hope.

My problem is, I have zero ambition, and no discipline. You would basically have to give your entire life over to it, and expect almost nothing in return.

I would rather just play video games and bitch.

all these thoughts, they make no sense

I was telling my roommate just an hour ago, what was going on in France. And about how the Frenchies are having all the fun without us.

And he turns to me and says, "Even if that was happening here, you wouldn't do shit. You would be like, sorry but I have a raid tonight on WoW, so can't stay for the riot, sorry."

I pulled my weights out a while back when antifa was rioting, was going to get Jow Forums, so I would be ready for when they came to my city. But that only lasted a few days and I got lazy again.

you mean any kind of struggle or literal barfights? dont really mind either

>You would basically have to give your entire life over to it, and expect almost nothing in return.
oh I am ready to do that, but you see, a little known, truth about a major aspect of reality is how deterministic it is, and how little governance we have over ourselves
I need to find the right conditions to get into that

look at statistics for example, of anything, it equals out with large numbers
lets take for example the succesful self made millionaires
plenty of people who have the abilities to become such a person, but what their earlier lives was you will find has a much greater impact
for example for business builders, if they were generally poor, and had to take care of themselves or other financially while young, and worked in a business while young, those people have thousands of times more chances to achieve this lifestyle

this goes for anything, another way to say it is that it seems really hard, but there are probably ways out there to make that choice really easy, like for example being surrounded by people who also share this fight
if you are in a group dedicated to the same goals, dedicating your life, or at least spending much of your energy daily on it becomes much easier
>all these thoughts, they make no sense
I havent slept in 70 hours and I didnt really care to make myself elocant in the start of this thread, care to point out which precise points/ideas you re refering to? I can clear those out for you and explain better what I meant if you want
also kinda pic related

Attached: intj brain from like 2 threads ago .png (1196x693, 245K)

Attached: oy veyed.gif (333x188, 3.86M)

being on the street is npc tier, nothing to be accomplished and plenty of ways to shoot yourself in the foot, you wont miss much in a brawl
>you can get injured (quite severely if you re agaisnt the french cops)
>if you ever start a serious carrier later footage can go back to fuck you over
etc etc
all you can do is be in the street, surrounded by chaos caused by the literal shit for brains of your society, you can try to control the like 30 people in your imediate proximity but remind yourself that in any such events there are many people who are already using the mindless mobs to their advantage with much more planning and a birds eye view

Relax. You need to take the chill pill. Everything seems shitty but that's because it is and it always was.

nah, i find bliss in ignorance

>being on the street is npc tier, nothing to be accomplished and plenty of ways to shoot yourself in the foot
>all you can do is be in the street, surrounded by chaos caused by the literal shit for brains of your society, you can try to control the like 30 people in your imediate proximity

So tell me what you think the riots.

no it wasnt always this shitty
150 years ago europe and whites had a global hegemony on power, culture, wealth, land, ressources, and military, now whites are brainwashed in schools by people who hate them and want to destroy them that they should by default moral stance go agaisnt their own intrests

maybe worker conditions were shitty and hygiene wasnt perfect everywhere yet, but there s a difference on working a hard job in a factory with 1/50 chance of getting injured in your entire career and literally beeing slaves, bread off and exterminated

Stay strong Frenchbro. Real revolution is coming.

Attached: vive_la_france.jpg (1013x789, 121K)

no its not I ve been trying to explain what was really going on to burger once or twice but then of course it was pointless so I just gave up

LOL the kikes head went into a trash bin, where it belongs.

It is impossible to vote for a real revolution, because the money controls public-opinion through mass-media. The closest thing you can get to revolution, is when the money thinks they stand to benefit from it. Hitler represented huge profits for the capitalists, and the economy did great under the Nazis.

I don't think you could have the revolution in France that you want, because it would completely collapse the economy. All of the money will oppose you. And the police themselves, who would be out of a job, will almost unanimously be against you.

There really isn't anything you can do. Other than be angry and try to burn everything down, or just accept it.

You're right but what I'm saying is you clearly need some time off. A mental health day. Things are shitty but hopefully improving, go get a beer, watch a movie and put out of your mind that which you alone cannot change. Nothing good comes from overwhelming yourself with the bleakness of the world around you constantly.

Attached: CIAnigger1.png (480x466, 139K)

Stop being a defeatist. Real change comes from being fanatical and relentless, not laying about watching talmudvision while whining and drinking like a degenerate. Frenchbro is generally right on the money with everything he is saying, I just think he needs to get up and be willing to fight for his beliefs.

BeBO the chomo returns with new revelations.
>just accept it goy
You're an inspiration to all of Israel

To be fair, whites had the power, but what was their intentions?

When Napoleon went to Italy, he presented himself basically as an Italian(Corsica is closer to Italy than France). When he went to Egypt, he presented himself basically as an Egyptian.

They were trying to create empires, not white empires, but just empires. And France was bringing-back peoples from all over its empire since the beginning.

France was "globalist" since the day it stepped foot on other continents.

Taking a break from lashing yourself over the state of the world is not being a defeatist you effeminate arm chair revolutionary

yes of course, his first public speach was given to german industry lobbyists, who would later end up funding his party

sorry to break it to you but neither we in france nor you in america live in a democracy where popular support can be enough
the thing about popular support tho is that when a large part of the population supports you, if the so called "democracy" does not let them enforce their latest will of the minute, they instantly become antagonistic to the system, and there you can work with it

the big issue is what the fuck do you do once you have achieved power |also dont answer him|
see last time, when that happened, they had a much weaker grasp on other nations and they still manage to make every country gang up on them
at least I have the chance to be in france, one of the largest nuclear powers

do you know how many countries exist outside of the jewry? on earth? in total?
only 2
north korea and Iran
those are the last 2 free countries on earth
its fucking terrifying
the only 2 that doint have a jewish owned central bank, that controls their country and politics
if I managed to take presidential office in france, a notln later, when th imediate filth has been cleaned up, at least because of this country s massive nuclear arsenal they woulmdnt instantly have every country on earth declare war on me
but they d still be instantly in a war to undermine me, using their media powers everywhere to paint me as evil incarnate, I would be facing (or any nations that mpanages to revolt) constant agitators, constant tenatives of coup detats, constant foreign assassinations, and they would be using the full might of their financial empire to ruin me
not a confortable spôt to take, when the end goal is to remove them completely

Attached: jidfdetector.gif (255x190, 17K)

>I am about to hbreak
The end is near user, it will all come crashing down. Lock and load

Attached: jew_chart.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

>You're right but what I'm saying is you clearly need some time off. A mental health day.
havent had one of these in my life
actually fdor as long as I have been sentient I dont remember my brain once shutting off, except that time I took strong hypnotic
(pretty comfy actually, must be nice to be retarded)

to put it simply I wish I could, but I am literally not physically capable of relaxing myself, or at least my brain

>whites are brainwashed in schools by people who hate them and want to destroy them

Whites are brainwashed to hate themselves to condition them to accept mass-immigration(businesses love immigration), and to destroy borders. In Europe, the first goal is the development of the European Union and other transnational unions(because economics is power). And eventually, after mass-immigration continues over the next several decades, borders will disappear, and the capitalists will have access to the markets, labor, and resources of the entire world, and be able to protect their investments with an Army with worldwide jurisdiction.

Just because I say it, doesn't mean I like it. I used to think that the saying "Some people just want to see the world burn", was a kind of poetic joke.

I want nothing more than to see the world burn, because I hate it so much. But I only want to see it burn because I see no other way out. There is just no solution.

Would you rather I lie to this guy?

It is. Telling someone to lay about and partake in degeneracy and not strike while the iron is hot is defeatism.

As to the rest of your comment, I know who I am and what I have done to implement National Socialism and won't back down from advising younger brothers to continue the fight against Satanic Jewry.

>To be fair, whites had the power, but what was their intentions?
depends on the ruler but the general rule of thumb of direct rulers in history is that they were after personal wealth and power, they generally didnt mind multicultural empires as long as it gave them wealth (look the difference between prussia and austria)
but at the time the idea of absolute betrayl of your subordonates and of your blood didnt exist yet, but why do you think the surviving royalty is allied with the jews?
nobility was really great system, the basic idea of having a caste of intelligent, educated, capable men devout to protect the nation, above their own lives, in a cult like mentality
that worked very nicely to protect nations, hence why they had to get rid of it (also hereditary nobility is pure trash, meritocratic nobility all the way)

yes
you didnt ssay anything really incorrect but why did you say that we pretty much all know what s going on here how is it relevant to moving things forward?

also its the reason why real life ancaps must be shot on sight or at thje very list thrown in jail

Just because you claim you aren't a kike doesn't mean you aren't a JIDF rat.

>There is just no solution.
Yes there is. Pic related.

Attached: jewexecuted.jpg (235x214, 10K)

I told you not to answer him now didnt I?

>why do you think the surviving royalty is allied with the jews?
You should read Lysander Spooner: The Constitution of No Authority.

He wrote it in 1868, and a large portion of it is dedicated to relationship between the bankers, and the so-called "rulers".

For a snippit, scroll down to section T.6.18.16

praxeology.net/LS-NT-6.htm

The point is, the world is ruled by power, not racism. At times racism can be used to maintain power(IE when you want to steal land from natives, start wars, occupy foreign lands, seize resources, etc), but most of the time, there is more power in keeping foreign "elites" allied to you. Which means keeping them dependent and happy.

A country that is visibly racist in its leadership is basically saying to the rest of the world, don't trade with me, wage economic warfare against me, and try to undermine me politically.

yes but the problem goes deeper than that
taking the head of the country is the easy part, and I feel like the hard part that comes after is so insurmountable that it would be easier and overall a better solution to anhilate all life on earth, from that same starting position

Yeah, I can never tell if people are trolling me, or they just think everything is more-simple than it really is.

judging by these guy s post, all those 3 were such a redflag of pure retardation that I advised you not to answer
idk if this guy is trolling, (very unlikely), a shill using very weird methods (subtle and inefective) to worsen the general quality of the board, or if he s really that retarded, but considering he has an american flag.... yeah
btw if he s for real that sa perfect example of what 80 iq looks like, so take a look at it perfect case study

I generally consider anyone bellow 110 iq to be an animal not capable of sentience, the 80 iq range is the point at which you have to stop acknoledging its existence

>a better solution to anhilate all life on earth, from that same starting position

What a fucking downer, bro.

For a little while I was feeling almost a bit religious. Because I was beginning to think to myself that, no man was powerful enough to stop what I think the future will be, and that future is so awful that it makes me completely hopeless, it makes me want to just give up, and I certainly wouldn't want to bring kids into that world(who would be brainwashed to hate me).

So I thought the only one who could fix the world is god. Which made me want to believe in him. But now I'm just angry at god. And when I'm really angry to the point of tears coming from my eyes, I start arguing with him. This battle between this feeling like I should do something(and if I don't, I'm a bad person), but I don't think there is anything I can do. So why bother? And if he hates me, he should just kill me, because fuck him, and fuck the world.

Probably not healthy.

I dont know for how long you ve been here, and how proactive you ve been in your research but I am at this point where I would consider it to be morally right to destroy earth and humanity to protect the rest of the universe from their evil

a mindless stratified society of slave, that have long been ripped of their humanity on a biological level that seeks nothing more than to consume, grow itself and increase the general enthropy level of the universe at an unprecedented rate isnt exactly something that I would like to unleash upon the rest of the universe, especially considering the near absolute statistical probability of extraterrestrial life

Can't say that I blame you. Although I disagree somewhat with the probability of extraterrestrial life.

But, you couldn't actually do it even if you wanted to, and to the extent that you could, you don't want to increase suffering, but you don't want to enable those who are causing suffering either. So what is that line? I don't know.

>nd I certainly wouldn't want to bring kids into that world(who would be brainwashed to hate me).
for the later part unless you are critically incompetent at parenting there is almost no way your kids can be brainwashed into hating you, so you dont have to worry about that, you still have to worry about the fact that if you have kids you indeed force a new being into a roughly 100 year long life of pain in an awful hostile and indifferent universe, so there s that
then again its a choice between that and not passign on your genes, knowingly becoming a genetic dead end

>But now I'm just angry at god. And when I'm really angry to the point of tears coming from my eyes, I start arguing with him. This battle between this feeling like I should do something
I got rid of most feelings when I was 14 so I cant exactly relate with that part, sorry (btw I did it because I hate how predictable and exploitable feelings made me, I didnt want anything to hamper my purely logical mind, I have always been quite paranoid of others by nature, and I saw this exploitability as an absolutely inacceptable flaw
so I got rid of those feelings, now the glands that once produced those hormones in me have long since stopped to function
I d recommend it, just pick carefullly which ones you want to get rid of and which ones you wanna keep, I cant be sure but as far as I know its a one way thing

also there is no god sorry about that if he brought you some emotional support

>Because I was beginning to think to myself that, no man was powerful enough to stop what I think the future will be, and that future is so awful that it makes me completely hopeless, it makes me want to just give up,
well if your goal is to fix things, find someone like that
there is still a large white population, and even though most of the genes that lead to powerful and respectable people are more rare nowdays that they once where, they re still there, just rarer

since finding such a person, one in millions is hard, another way is to create such a man
and if you cant do that create people that could create such a man, or find him for you, or find people who could find him for you, and if you re not able to do this either, create someone who can creat esomeone who can create the man you seek, or help create the circumstances that will bring out the men who will help you create such a man or find such a man, you get my point, there s little you can do but there are things you can do by a domino effect that still greatly augment your contribution above that of individual work

also if there are any lurks itt please post this is literally a 3 man thread right now

>the frenchman wanting to give up
you gotta ditch the red and blue from your flag to do that, pierre

Attached: 111111.jpg (222x251, 6K)

>Although I disagree somewhat with the probability of extraterrestrial life.
mate if the universe isnt infinite, likely is, its at elast very fucking big, like 10^24 planets in the observable universe, so no the universe is definatly full of life

>But, you couldn't actually do it even if you wanted to
if I was in the position of the head of a state, especially mine, or any similarely powerful I could
so many fun ways, barbaric thermonoclear ways, you d need a bomb in the teratons, possible, even for a country as small as mine, better nuke technology, like quark fraking (there exists theories), but my prefered methods would be filling uop the atmosphere with industrial amounts of extremely toxic and potent lethal conpounds

so no the anhilation of human civilisation is well within our grasp

>for the later part unless you are critically incompetent at parenting there is almost no way your kids can be brainwashed into hating you
Hating is probably too strong a word. But certainly, I think the media, the public schools, the culture, and government policy, are heading in exactly the opposite direction from my own values. And unless I can keep my kid completely away from "bad influences", I think the kind of "cultural hegemony" of being surrounded by a society who knows nothing but what they are programmed to think, will turn the child against me, and me against the child. Let-alone what might happen to them after I'm gone.

>then again its a choice between that and not passign on your genes, knowingly becoming a genetic dead end
My genes carrying on matters far less to me than my values carrying on. If my values don't carry on, then I see no point in my genes carrying on.

Plus, if genes are destiny, then my genes really hate what the world has become, so my children would suffer as much as me. Might as well let the sheep populate the world with more sheep.

Attached: laugh8.gif (320x240, 3.54M)

I mean once you ve taken the redpill its hard to spit it out, your trust in the media can only be broken

>My genes carrying on matters far less to me than my values carrying on. I
thats kinda genetic suicidal cuckism but ok
>Plus, if genes are destiny, then my genes really hate what the world has become, so my children would suffer as much as me. Might as well let the sheep populate the world with more sheep.
I mean this is an acceptable line of resonic, but only if you have completely surrendered and given up, in every other scenario its retarded

also unrelated, the two literal tards of the threads just noticed each other thats midly entertaining

>so I got rid of those feelings
There is nothing wrong with feelings. Feelings are what make life worth living. Love is completely irrational. But does that mean you shouldn't love?

>most of the genes that lead to powerful and respectable people
I just want good people. Don't care about wealth and power, but I hate stupidity.

>There is nothing wrong with feelings.
yes there is, they enslave you, people use them to enslave you, of course they re wrong, they re what animals use to function, you have a brain dont you? use that instead>Love is completely irrational. But does that mean you shouldn't love?
1 its not irational, its one of the basic mechanism that makes sure you dont go extinct
2 no, but I still got rid of the ability to love because it was wayy to exploitable
do you want to spend your whole life (or a part of it)
~~falling~~~in love to random useless mindless beings that might at worst try to exploit you at best waste your time? getting high on your own hormones and such pathetic retardations?
what about people who want to hurt you and use women as spies to do so, spy on you, get to you, destabilize you, steal from you, kill you

mind over body, you need to have absolute control of yourself, nothing else is acceptable

see for example that, dont know if you ve heard of it but its the kind of evil jews are routinely capable of
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

We'll get em next time

things like this are like 1/1000 of their evil that I know off, kinda the reason why I w

>mate if the universe isnt infinite, likely is, its at elast very fucking big, like 10^24 planets in the observable universe, so no the universe is definatly full of life
What is required for life to begin?

The real answer is, no one knows. And if the probability that the conditions necessary for life to begin are a smaller number than the size of the universe, then we shouldn't exist at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

You can't simply take it for granted that because the universe is big, there has to be more life. All the current evidence seems to point in the opposite direction. The Earth is quite old, and if intelligent life exists elsewhere, many of these civilizations should be significantly more-advanced than we are. So where are they?